My First Time

Story Info
A young man has his first male on male sexual encounter.
2.8k words
4.49
29.7k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beej1123
beej1123
34 Followers

When I was 18, like many of my friends, often hitch-hiked to a distant destination and for the return home since none of us had cars at that point. It was a very hot August day and I had been visiting a buddy of mine who had moved to a home that was 20 miles from the old neighborhood. Even though I was wearing a t-shirt and Bermuda shorts, I was really hot and sweating heavily as I was thumbing a ride home in the early evening. A big late model Chrysler pulled over and I jumped in the front seat. The driver, a man probably in his 50s asked me where I was headed. I told him and he said he was going right by there. He had the a/c on high and it felt really good even though my t-shirt was soaked with sweat.

From the outset he was friendly, easy going and talkative. We talked sports, how my summer was going and just general chit chat. He joked a bit and brushed my knee with his hand as he was joking. He seemed a nice guy and made me feel at ease. He noticed how sweaty I was and said that I must be thirsty and I said that I kinda was. He apologized that all he had was beer and offered me a can of Budweiser. Although I had not yet developed a fondness for beer I was extremely thirsty and the idea of having one at that point was really attractive. He also handed me a towel and suggested that I take my shirt off to towel off. I did and the a/c felt really good against my bare skin and I told him so.

I took a couple of swigs and sat back against the corner of the passenger door and the back of the seat. Almost immediately I felt the effects of the beer, relaxed a bit and swung my left leg up so that my knee was resting sideways on the seat. He looked over at me, chuckled and asked me if it tasted good? I said that it really did. He patted the side of my knee and just kept talking to me. As he talked he seemed really interested in me. Asking me questions about myself and always responding to me in a very positive way. No one had ever spoken to me that way before and it seemed he was really interested in me and it felt good. And I didn't mind when he rested his hand on my knee.

When I finished the beer he asked how I was and I said I was ok but in reality I had tossed it down rather quickly, on an empty stomach and was feeling the beer's effects. What I did notice for the first time was that his right hand which had been resting on my knee was now just above my knee on my inner thigh. He glanced over and saw me looking at his hand but didn't say anything or move his hand. It felt a little strange but I didn't move my leg or push his hand away. I wasn't really sure why I didn't. I felt a little confused and was really feeling that beer, leaned my head back against the door and shut my eyes. I don't think I actually dozed off even though I was a little drowsy. When I opened my eyes I was surprised to notice that I had a hard-on and it was showing. Then I noticed that his hand was higher up my inner thigh and he was lightly moving his index finger back and forth across my skin and it felt good. He looked over at me and said in a very soft and reassuring voice that it was alright and that he understood.

I remember feeling very conflicted at that point and didn't really understand what was happening inside me. I was confused, not really uncomfortable but not completely at ease either but one thing I knew for certain was that I was turned on. And his hand felt good on my thigh and his voice was soft and warm and friendly and - - - nice.

It was then that I noticed that it had gotten dark, it had started to rain and that the car had stopped moving. I looked outside and from what I could see we were in the parking lot behind what I guessed was a grocery store. I didn't see any other cars. I felt a moment of panic but then he said that it was alright, that everything was ok, that I didn't need to be afraid, that he would never hurt me or ask me to do anything I didn't want to do. No one had ever said anything like that to me before, he was gentle and soft spoken and warm and he just sounded so - - - nice.

The beer made me feel good, his voice made me feel safe and his hand was soft and warm on my skin and felt really good high up on my inner thigh near my crotch. I felt myself breathing heavily and looked over at him. He looked into my eyes as his finger moved under the edge of my briefs and I felt a shiver. His finger moved a little and brushed the side of my balls and he spoke softly to me in his nice voice and I trembled. I closed my eyes and I felt his hand move back down my leg while his other hand unbuttoned my shorts. He pulled down my zipper and then pulled off my shorts -- I lifted my ass so he could. I was sitting there in his car, in the dark in my briefs and he was talking to me softly and then I felt his hand on my cock. He didn't move his hand or wrap his hand around it -- he simply rested it there. And his hand was soft and warm and his voice was soft and warm and I was oozing precum and didn't know what was going to happen next and didn't care.

He moved closer to me on the seat, his face close to mine and continuing to tell me that it was alright and he would never do anything to hurt me. And for the first time in my life I felt the irresistible desire for another person. He removed his hand from my cock and then I felt both his hands move inside the elastic in the waistband of my briefs. And he started pulling down my briefs and I wanted him to. And then I was completely naked in his car, in the dark with a man I had known less than an hour and there was no place on Earth that I would rather have been at that moment. And then his hands were on my inner thighs and his hands were soft and warm and his voice was soft and warm as his hands moved up my thighs. I felt a finger on each of his hands lightly brush my balls and I know I made a sound but I have no idea what it was. And his left hand cupped my balls while his right hand reached under to that place behind my balls and he softly rubbed it and oh my fuckin God I'd never felt anything like that in my life. And I squirmed and writhed and his voice was soft and warm and his hands were making me feel amazing. And I spread my legs wide and moved my hips up and down and he rubbed me and fondled me and I was in a place I'd never been before. And then he took his hands away and moved away from me on the seat.

My eyes opened wide and I looked across the seat and saw that he had his cock out and I felt an urge I had never in my life felt before. And it was new and strange and his voice was soft and warm and I wanted desperately to be close to him. And I didn't care how new or strange it was -- I wanted to feel his warmth and, yes, touch and feel that beautiful cock and and and I wanted, I wanted -- I didn't know what else I wanted but I knew I wanted something more.

And he spoke softly to me and asked me if I wanted to touch him and I begged him to let me. And he leaned against the door and I laid face down on the seat and stared at that beautiful cock and took it in my hand. And it felt hard and warm and good and I looked closer and stroked it and then I had it in my mouth and I didn't care because I wanted it and, yes, to suck it and I did. And he spoke softly to me and told me that I was a good boy and that I was making him feel good and I wanted to do that very badly. I know now that I wasn't very good but he kept talking to me and telling me what to do and I wanted to do what he wanted because he was so nice. And he reached down and fondled my ass and I was on fire and humping the seat and sucking his cock and in heaven.

I don't know how much time had passed but he gently lifted my head away from his cock and told me in his nice soft voice to jerk him off. I couldn't remember ever wanting to do anything more than I wanted to do that. And he told me what he liked and how to do it and his voice was soft and warm and nice and I wanted desperately to do exactly what he wanted. And he told me that he would tell me when he was going to cum and that he would ask me to do something when he did. And I wanted to do whatever he wanted me to do so very badly and I said I would.

I stroked him and fondled his balls like he told me to do and I loved doing it and he spoke to me in his nice voice and he was really turned on and his cock was so hard and beautiful. And then he told me that he was going to cum and that he wanted me to lean over and put my face right over his cock when he came. And I did and he shot his beautiful hot load in my face. And it was warm and some dripped down on my lips and I tasted it. And it was new and strange and it was ok because it was his cum and he was so nice.

And he told me to sit back and look at him and I did. He said I had done well because I made him cum and that he wanted me to wear his cum to show that I liked him. And I wanted to do whatever he wanted me to because he was so nice and I was so very hot for him. And he told me to lean against the door and stroke myself and I did because he told me to. And then he reached across the seat and pulled me to him and he told me to put my head in his lap. And his cock was not as hard but was still big and it was against my cheek and I was laying on my back. And his hand moved down my chest and abdomen to my cock and he started stroking me and I could feel his cock get hard again against my cheek. And I could smell and taste the cum and he stroked me. And I turned my head and licked his cock and he stroked me. And I took his cock in my mouth again and he stroked me. And it tasted strange and a little salty but it was his and he was so nice to me and I wanted his cock in my mouth.

And I rolled over and he played with my ass and I was sucking on his cock because I wanted very desperately to suck it and please him and omigod I was totally fucking lost in him. And I was humping the seat and he finger fucked me and I was going up and down on his cock because he told me to. And he was big and hard and tasted of cum and I knew that because I now knew what cum tasted like and I wanted more. And he spoke softly to me and told me that he liked me and he kept finger fucking me and it felt strange but amazing. And I was sucking his cock and he kept speaking softly to me and his hand was warm and his finger felt good and I could feel his cock get very hard in my mouth. And he told me suck his cock head like a lollypop and lick it underneath and I did because he was so nice and wanted him to like me. And because I loved sucking and tasting his cock. And his body stiffened and he placed his hand gently on the back of my head and he exploded in my mouth. And it was new and strange and hot and salty and I liked it. And he said to me don't spit it out and don't swallow it. Hold it in your mouth and look in my eyes. And I wanted to please him and so I did exactly as he told me.

And he handed me a towel, took my face in his hands, looked deeply in my eyes and said to me in exactly these words: "You have done well and now you have a choice. If you spit my cum into the towel you will be just a cocksucker. But if you swallow my cum you will be my special friend " I looked into his eyes and swallowed.

He had me lay back down with my head in his lap and he reached down and fondled my balls and stroked my cock. And as he stroked me he spoke softly to me and told me that now I was his special friend and I felt so good because I wanted nothing more than to be his friend and do whatever he wanted me to. And he was stroking my cock and I told him that I wanted to be his special friend forever and he smiled down at me and stroked me and spoke softly to me in his nice warm soft voice and I knew that I was going to cum and I begged him to let me. And he said to me that he only let his special friends cum. And I begged him to be my special friend and let me cum. And he asked me if I was going to always be his special friend and I said yes oh yes and he said I am your special friend and he stroked me and I exploded. And I squirted all over my chest and shoulder and he told me I was a very good special friend. And he swiped some of my cum with his finger and put it in my mouth and said to me that now that I have his cum and my own cum inside of me that we are connected forever in a very special way.

He let me lay there for a few minutes because I was trembling. He then lifted my head up, kissed me and told me that everything was alright and that I was a very special friend. He had me take the towel and wipe myself off and get dressed. I was feeling odd and very unsure of myself and not really certain about what had just happened except that he was really nice and I really liked him.

As he drove toward my neighborhood he told me that we would see each other again and that he would always be able to find me. A mile from my home he pulled to the side of the street away from streetlights, pulled me to close to him and kissed me deeply and then whispered in my ear that I was a very special friend. I was really conflicted then because I really liked him but didn't feel great about what had happened. He pulled away from the curb, drove to the foot of my street and let me out. I never saw him again.

beej1123
beej1123
34 Followers