Moving on Up an... Out Pt. 02

Story Info
Couple learns secrets with in themselves and life.
5.8k words
4.08
14.4k
12

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
prinnavea
prinnavea
124 Followers

Valiant decides to go down a path. The path showed things he didn't expect.

All mistakes and errors are mine and mine alone, sorry you will have to deal with that. It is what it is amateur writing for my enjoyment and maybe yours.

All constructive and guiding comments will be welcomed and appreciated.

*****

Chapter 12

Cynthia and I were losing the ability to hold conversations of any meaning. We were both preoccupied with the elephant in the room. We were drifting apart in some ways. I mentioned my thoughts to Cynthia. We agreed to seek counseling. Some times we were together and sometimes separate.

It was working for us. The counselor even said she was very happy we had sought help before real damage was done to our relationship and marriage. The counselor did say it is common that married couples tend to become more like roommates after years of marriage. I could see how this happens, it sneaks up on you.

We had a private sessions apart with the counselor. I asked why, and she said to me she sensed something with both of us. That we both might be holding back speaking about certain things when together, more so Cynthia.

The counselor told me I needed to temper my obsession about my wife's behavior. I had been trying, but a vision had softly crept in, it left its seeds while I was sleeping and that vision was now planted in my brain.

She told me that Cynthia has a disorder called hyper-sexuality along with her infatuation about black male's genitalia. I also mentioned that Cynthia might have bi-sexual tendencies also. She said that it was possible. That Cynthia just didn't want to acknowledge that due to her hyper-sex.

That made sense to me, thinking back on our sex life. Cynthia seemed to go into overdrive sometimes. I had never seen my wife have sex with another woman, but had a feeling she could. I had seen looks in her eyes with some of her closer female friends.

She told me the black men genitalia obsession would be easier to remedy than the hyper-sexuality.

Chapter 13

I made a plan, Helen sayings made a little more sense to me now. Instead of just rocking the boat I would steer it to where it might need to go.

I called Jasmine up when I found out that JJ was injured and was benched for awhile. We invited them over for an evening. I took Jasmine up on her proposal. I figured this would fix something or it would be a blowout. I told them just to dress very casual like being around the house.

The evening was going well, we had a good dinner Cynthia and I prepared. The four of us spoke about things we had been doing. JJ and I spoke about our jobs and the perks they had. I liked some of the perks JJ got with his NFL career, they sounded fun. I noticed he seemed quite interested in what my career was about also.

The ladies talked about the things they did, much of it about Cynthia's business. Cynthia and I found that Jasmine was a thespian. She even had played a few roles in some plays. She had a degree in fine arts. Soon we were slowing in conversation and I suggested playing some games. We played eight ball on the pool table. We teamed up girls against boys.

We were laughing and enjoying our drinks. I made the suggestion of strip eight ball. They all surprised me agreeing to it. I had had some kind of stripping game in mind to put Jasmines proposal into action.

The ladies would play first. Then JJ and would play, I had watched JJ closely. JJ was good, but his shoulder injury was hampering him. It would be an easy win.

Cynthia and Jasmine began their game first. I could see Cynthia's game had improved. Jasmine lost her top too quickly, she pulled it off with fanfare exposing her bare breast.

I leaned over to JJ and said Cynthia needs some distraction or his wife would be naked in two more games. He made a good distraction, Cynthia and Jasmine lost their clothing evenly.

The ladies were down to panties and being 'gentlemen', well almost gentlemen, we stepped in to play our rounds. We did allow them button up shirts to put on. Besides it is hard to concentrate with to luscious pairs of breasts in sight.

I went easy and lost my shirt. Then JJ lost is shirt, then his pants, he was in his boxer briefs. I noticed he rubbed that shoulder and I saw tape on it. I called for a break to let him rest, besides I didn't want everyone totally naked right off.

Jasmine wanted to massage JJ's shoulder. I mentioned to let Cynthia do that she is the professional masseuse. Cynthia jumped on that idea. Jasmine rolled her eyes at me as Jasmine and I went to get some ice packs Cynthia wanted.

"You play chess Valiant?" Jasmine asked.

She grinned really big and gave me a mischievous look.

"Yes, I do, but not often." I said. "Which we should get back too, before that board moves on its own."

Jasmine reached for the front of my pants and I brushed her hand away. I gave her a quick kiss on the forehead.

Jasmine let out a laugh and called me a devil. I began to wonder now what Jasmine had going on in her head. Maybe she had fantasy thoughts of her own like my wife in some way.

Chapter 14

We entered the game room to find them in a passionate kiss. She was stroking across JJ's chest. I looked down at Jasmine as she gasped and looked up at me. I raised a brow.

"Ahem, here is the cold packs you wanted, dear." I said, as I growled slightly.

Cynthia's head snapped our way and JJ's eyes went wide.

"JJ! What the fuck!" Jasmine said.

JJ threw Cynthia under the bus quickly.

"I just sittin' baby, honest!" JJ said. "She done come on ta me."

I wanted to laugh as I let JJ off the hook. I looked down at Jasmine.

"It was just a kiss, Jazz, It happens sometimes, no harm, okay."

I squeezed her round ass through her panties. It didn't seem to have the effect I wanted. She frowned at me. I wasn't sure if it was the squeeze or that kiss JJ and Cynthia had just broke.

"Really JJ? Jazz you know what happens to naughty girls, then, don't you." I said.

She was right on cue as she looked at my wife.

"They get their damn ass fucking whooped!" She said.

Cynthia was covering and cowering behind JJ. That surprised me, Jazz was visibly upset. This had been her idea after all, JJ started chattering.

Jasmine took a step forward, I had my hand on her shoulder and stalled her. I reminded Jazz this had been her idea quietly.

She turned her head to look at me. I raised a brow as she looked away biting her lip. She wasn't as ready for this has she thought, I sensed.

Jasmine now made me unsure, but I wanted, almost needed to press on further, now. I kicked in my consulting skill sets.

We talked for awhile as everybody relaxed. I made sure everyone received a good strong drink.

We sat on the sofa the girls were next to each other with the their feet on the large ottoman. JJ and I had our wives cradle up in our arms. As we idly chatted I had been stroking Cynthia's pleasure zone's and occasionally brush across a breast. I could sense this kitty's motor begin to purr again.

JJ was attempting smooth things over too. But he was still getting a bit of cold shoulder from his wife.

I started a in depth conversation with Jazz on a book we both had read, Cynthia was between us. It occurred to me this might work out for Jasmine's idea.

I soon asked if they would switch places because I didn't care to talk across someone in a conversation. They agreed to switch and we continued as Cynthia and JJ chatted football things, which my wife I think wasn't too interested in anyway.

Jazz was saying something when I leaned in and kissed her lips longingly. She responded back to that, then spoke back in a lustful quiet tone. It was the look in her eyes.

"Brave knight, what causeth thou to take such privilege of me?" Jasmine said.

"Your beauty and the wisdom of your thoughts, my lady." I said.

She looked into my eyes then reached a hand around my neck pulling our lips together. Jasmine's, infatuation, might be showing it's self now.

Chapter 15

I looked over to see Cynthia and JJ locked in a lustful kiss also. I had noticed they had quit talking awhile earlier. The she-wolf, was on the hunt again.

I returned my attention to Jazz kissing her lips, moving to her neck nuzzling and kissing. I received gasps and sighs. Honestly she tasted good.

I felt her hand stroke through the hair on my chest as I caressed a breast inside that shirt. The position I was in I turned Jazz so her back was against my chest.

Jazz gasped as she saw Cynthia with one foot on the floor beginning to suck on her husband's cock. Things were progressing now as planned. I kissed her neck as her breath quickened and turned her face to kiss her lips. I slid my hand down her stomach to her mound. She was still apprehensive of what was coming next, but, my hand stroking across her pantie clad mound made her more willingly succumb.

Cynthia had lost her shirt and JJ his boxer briefs. Cynthia was now gliding more of that black cock in her mouth. Cynthia's pantie clad ass was pointed at us. Jazz and I broke our kiss and Jazz stared at the two opposite us. Her breathing quickened as I spoke softly.

"What dost thou, Lady Jasmine, behold. The pale moon perhaps, that one can touch." I said.

I nudged Jazz forward slightly, She didn't look back as she moved across the sofa, that was curious I thought, as she reached Cynthia.

Jazz began stroking my wife's pale skinned thigh. She placed a kiss on Cynthia's upper back, It was working maybe. Cynthia paused a moment to look back over her shoulder and smile, with a slight moan as she continued with her own fantasy.

For now I was odd man out. I chuckled to myself watching this lust take place. I thought of what Jazz had said earlier. Check and checkmate maybe.

Soon my wife's lacy pale blue panties were cast on the floor. Jasmine was lightly laying on Cynthia's back, as Cynthia continued sliding her mouth up and down on JJ's cock. Jasmine whispered some thing to Cynthia and then pushed my wife's head downward. I saw Cynthia back arc and her tummy lurch. Jasmine smiled as Cynthia came up gasping for air.

Revenge? That was one thought I had.

My wife quickly went downward again, with Jasmine's assistance her lips reached the base of JJ's cock. This time my wife lurched harder as drool and phlegm escaped her mouth. Jasmine didn't let Cynthia rise up so quickly this time. The next time downward Cynthia didn't have any resistance. Yes there was some revenge taking place.

"Ya, baby suck dat dick." JJ said.

Jasmine's one hand that was caressing Cynthia's ass cheek's slipped out of my sight. My wife's body gave a quick jerk as she moaned around that cock as Jazz placed kisses on Cynthia. I had thought Jazz might have held a secret with in her, I think I just found it. Maybe, Cynthia and Jasmine were more alike than what people really saw.

I was behind Jazz now and gave her pantie clad ass a swat and a kiss. I heard a small whimper as she flinched, I slid those thin pink panties down and off. Jazz didn't even look back, these two women were in lust now. I also soon had fingers sliding in a quite wet tunnel as I teased at her sensitive nub. I am sure they were wanting what would come next now.

"Yes, oh... Yes." Jasmine said.

Soon I was as naked as they were and was sliding my cock between her labia lips. I was watching the wet pinkness wink at me as I did that, that fascinated me at the moment. JJ and Cynthia had changed positions and that big black cock was getting ready to score a touchdown. But, alas, there was an interception coming soon.

Jasmine was still on her knees as I began my sprint for the goal line, Jazz was very wet and ready. I was less than six yards from the goal line, starting from the nine yard line. Jazz started cheering me on, but that changed.

'Jeeze, my gawd, shit, and gentle', Jazz had already said as she looked back over her shoulder. I pressed on another two yards.

Jasmine lunged forward grunting with a screech clutching at her sex, like she was in discomfort.

"Too much! Damn too much," She said.

She laid there panting looking at me. JJ and Jazz were now staring at my dick now. JJ had charged through from his seven yard start line right to his goal line, he stopped. I shrugged my shoulders with my hands up and out slightly giving that 'What?' pose. Cynthia pushed him on over for his touchdown with a moaning 'Fuck me with that big black cock. Fuck me.' JJ giggled looking down at my wife smiling and shook his head. He reset at the scrimmage line and drove in hard to score.

I checked to see that Jazz was okay. I didn't think, I, would be a problem for sweet Jasmine.

Chapter 16

Jazz and I re-positioned and began again. Soon, things, were gliding along nicely, but gently. Jasmine had taken the position of a female stadium jumper on her steed. I watched as those beautiful cinnamon breasts would lift and sway. When she came to a hurdle she would lean over as her thighs gripped her steed. I could feel her legs quiver as her breath paused before landing, and moan. Then she would sit straight and canter to the next hurdle, giving grunts and moans as commands.

JJ re-concentrated on Cynthia, doubling his efforts. They seemed to be enjoying themselves from the sounds they were making. They were resting as Jasmine moaned through her orgasms, one after the other. I smiled to myself at how quickly and easily those orgasms came, from both women. Cynthia was just more vocal.

Jasmine and I finally paused to rest some minutes later, both rider and steed spent. She laid there breathing heavy with a few little moans on her back. I laid next to her. I pulled her back against me as I kissed her neck and caressed her body. I think that even caused some 'mini-gasms' from Jazz.

Jasmine turned her face towards me to smile. I received a 'Wow' and a giggle. I watched her eyes flutter one more time as I felt a slight twitch in her body.

At least my wife got to see her big black cock she wanted to see. Jasmine got to see, I guess, my little white cock.

We finally recuperated and were talking about the experience. I can't say I didn't enjoy it. Cynthia enjoyed it, JJ enjoyed it, Jazz was an undecided. I asked Jazz to be more specific. Jasmine looked at her husband a little nervously.

"Well, it was kind of hot, okay. I, I, enjoyed it." Jasmine said.

I felt a tenseness in her speech and body. She also glanced at her husband few times.

"And the no part." I asked.

JJ popped in the conversation, laughing like a hyena and like he knew what to say.

"My sweet baby ain't had that much dick before." He said.

"Shut the fuck up JJ!" Jasmine said.

Well that brought chuckles and giggles from us. Jasimine got embarrassed, she slapped Cynthia on the leg. She even called my wife a dumb-ass bitch for some reason.

My wife took the initiative to wrap Jazz in her arms and cuddle her. I took JJ with me to the kitchen to get some needed water and snacks as we chatted.

"Dude you be swinging some dick". JJ said. "I hope Jazzie don't get liking it."

I gave JJ one of those 'really dude' looks. I told him I hoped Cynthia didn't get to liking his dick. We both might be looking for an apartment, that gave us some chuckles. JJ told me that he had seen a lot and I surprised him and I really surprised Jasmine.

Chapter 17

We wandered back to the ladies, as we entered the room we stopped short, hearing a moan. Those two were now busy with each other. They seemed to be enjoying each others charms. JJ and I just looked at each other with that 'What the Fuck' look. I was thinking I would pursue this at another time in conversation with these two. I had a feeling JJ and Jasmine would have that conversation too.

Jasmine was above Cynthia in a 69 position and then she spun around. We watched has Jasmine began licking and nibbling my wife's sex. I figured there was some finger play going on by the movements of Jazz's arm. I whispered over to JJ and he looked at me then smiled.

"Go drop your dick in Cyn's mouth." I said.

He did exactly that and Cynthia didn't hesitate as she moaned around his shaft. JJ leaned over and kissed his wife lustfully as I sat down behind her, I began just teasing with Jasmine's clitoris. The more I teased the more aggressive her finger play became with Cynthia.

I heard my wife gag slightly and moan loudly. Then her back arced up and her legs came up bent at the knees. I didn't expect to see what I saw, Jasmine's hand disappeared, inside my wife. Cynthia went into a body convulsing spasm, as her orgasm raced through her body. I watched in disbelief, with the sights and sounds, I was ready again. I slid my stiff cock slowly in to Jazz, all the way until my hips mashed against her ass. JJ chuckled as he slid his cock in his wife's open gasping mouth. It wasn't long after Jazz was oozing cream from both ends, Cynthia twitched and jerked underneath her as they laid there.

The evening soon wound down after that. I wasn't sure if anything was accomplished, but it was a fun evening. I did find one answer plaguing me about my wife, and Jasmine.

Cynthia, I had hoped, could see what Jasmine had been trying to tell her, only time would tell.

Chapter 18

Now this gave me another problem. I liked what we did the other night. Because Cynthia and I were together in the same room I felt no remorse. I didn't feel cheated, it was rather enlightening. Observing the four of us, I just saw raw animal like behaviors, 'Fuck or be fucked' popped into my mind and I chuckled to myself. I had a new plan I would discuss with Cynthia at a later time. I did ask JJ about his thoughts and Jasmine's night of bi-sexuality.

He told me that was a surprise. He chuckled and said that might open some new doors for him. I cautioned him strongly on that idea. JJ in return asked me what I thought of Cynthia's 'pussy-licking' another woman. I told him I had my suspicions on that and told him how all this came about. JJ chuckled and shook his head saying 'women' but that he was happy that I did what I did. Maybe now Jasmine would settle her suspicious nature down. Then he set something else on me.

"Val, bro, you're giving me a problem." JJ said.

I frowned and looked at him. What possible problem could I be giving JJ we didn't associate with each other that often. I couldn't think of anything I had done.

"I shouldn't even say this, but, I think my wife is beginning to fall in love with you dude." JJ said.

I was shocked to say the least. I could feel the suspicion, and fear in the air all of a sudden. I assured JJ that couldn't possibly be true with his wife. He told some times she will talk a lot about me and the books her and I had read and discussed.

"Then when you two start talking in that shit you speak. I see it in her eyes." JJ said.

I asked him if he had ever had a situation like that happen to him. He said he had with a woman who was a college basket ball player that they would talk sports a lot. I said kind of like the same thing here, but not to worry to him. That I was sure he didn't cross the line, just like I'm not crossing the line. He shifted his eyes around and tensed. I told him we all have the capacity to love many people in different ways, our children, family, friends, that was most likely what he was seeing. Women just seemed to be more open about it.

"Ya I see what your saying. Thanks bro." JJ said.

My telling him that didn't seem to really comfort him.

Chapter 19

I cornered Cyn at a later time and asked her what she had to say now.

"Well..." She said.

I told her don't start that 'Well' crap again, put it out there.

"JJ is nice, but, Jazzie was..." She said, as she stalled.

"Excuse me for being inquisitive here, but, the way you acted that night. Where do I fit in?" I said.

prinnavea
prinnavea
124 Followers
12