All Comments on 'Moving on Up an... Out Pt. 02'

by prinnavea

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ju8streadingju8streadingover 4 years ago

she is gonna lose him.

can she fix things before it's too late?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sounds like moving...not up...out

And it was her fault to begin with. Stupid bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Guess I don't get it.

Cynthia prefers the black man? Or the black woman? Or both? Why is Jasmine warning her to get her shit together? Sounds like Cynthia is too stupid and somewhat mentally dysfunctional anyway. As long as the white boy gets the black goddess, who gives a fuck what happens to the BBC whore? Has Cynthia been testing other black cocks out? Is it the implication that Cynthia is losing interest in her husband that disturbs the dumb white boy, or the implication that Jasmine loves and wants him?

Sorry if I'm too stupid to understand your complex subtle plot.

oneoldmanoneoldmanover 4 years ago

First class story. Let's keep it moving on up. Watching for part 3!

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 4 years ago

Excellent storyline. Nothing outlandish going on, but Cynthia seems to be losing control. I like how there’s a progression of events, leading up to... what? The question is, what did Cynthia say, that Jasmine responded as she did about Val?

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Nothing moving up in this sad excuse for a LW story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Uh huh,story is gettin interestinger. Hhmmmwhat's onna happen next??? LP

wasagadavewasagadave5 months ago

After reading a lot of LW stories, the plots seem to repeat themselves. You've brought new ideas and scenarios. Nice change. I also enjoy the slow build up. It leaves me wanting to read what comes next! Good work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userprinnavea@prinnavea
Small town country boy I am. I grew up, got married, 3 kids. I am good with my hands, being mechanically inclined, can fix just about anything. If it is broke, as grandson would say, arms flailing, palms up, "I FIX!' oh! just to let you know the profile name ' Prinnavea' mean...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES