Moving on Up an... Out Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt my blood pressure rising and my emotions. I glared at her as I tensed. I think I turned a different color.

"Shit! No! Val don't think that. Jazzie is right, I am a dumb-ass bitch. You are fantastic. Your fantastic a lover and a husband, great father. I love you, I really do!" She said.

She moved quickly to me and wrapped her arms around me, hugging me tightly.

"Sometimes I think I must be really nutso to have thoughts I have." Cynthia said.

Then like a switch turned off, or on, she went to a cabinet and opened the a door. She looked at something.

"Babe, what time is it?" She said.

I gave her the time and she told me she had to go to the store. Okay, I'm confused totally now. I asked about our talk and she said we would have it when she got back. She darted out of the house grabbing her keys and things as I tried to get an answer. She didn't even freshen up which was strange.

I went to the cabinet after she dashed out, I didn't see anything. Why did she suddenly go to the cabinet then dash out of the house? My mind suddenly started whirling around, I felt a storm brewing possibly. Maybe my wife is a bit nutso.

Chapter 20

The four of us met again at another event, Cynthia and I had been invited to his teams fundraiser for families needing assistance. There were some others from our neighbor hood also.

Cynthia and I were enjoying ourselves. Cynthia and I danced a couple times, when my wife mentioned Jasmine hadn't danced yet. I think that was a hint. JJ had been busy with his team doing the fundraiser, which Jazz understood. I asked Jasmine for a dance and she accepted. It wasn't long after I seemed to become rather popular, even with some of the ladies in the neighborhood.

It seems some of the team member's wives were feeling a little abandoned. They had huddled up in a group. I noticed I was being surveyed. I saw Jasmine speaking to them and glance towards us. Seeing we were sitting alone Jasmine waved my wife over to them, I thought. I nudged Cynthia to go join them. I started to the bar to get a drink when a hand slid into mine. Jasmine said I was supposed to have joined them also. Then she giggled.

"Come join our ladies circle, maybe we can change your color a shade or two." She said.

Which they did manage to do.

I was being introduced as Cynthia's husband to the group when a voice spoke behind Jasmine and I.

"Volkov, I do believe is Russian for wolf. Quite the, volch'ya staya, you have here." It said.

I turned to look at Helen. I had no idea what she just said, I found out later that meant wolf pack. Jasmine embraced Helen greeting her like an old friend. Then introduced her and Dorathy to the group. I did not know these two were such good friends. I found out that Jasmine had a fascination with my oracle of knowledge.

I looked at Dorathy and received a smile and a wink, Cynthia noticed, along with a couple of the other ladies. There were giggles and lusty looks, like a secret of the circle was known.

Next thing I know I am on the dance floor with Dorathy in my arms to a slow ballroom dance.

Dorathy told me her and Helen had been watching Cynthia and I dance. That we moved well together and hoped she would get a chance to dance with me.

We were leaving the floor when the music changed more to a salsa. Dorathy practically dragged me back, laughing.

We went back to the group where the ladies applauded our dancing. I think I ended up being dance partner to almost all of that group.

One particular lady, a team member's wife managed to take a quick feel of me. I hoped no one saw that, especially her husband.

Jasmine and I had the opportunity to do another dance. I asked if she had been gossiping, she went wide eyed a moment. She smiled and shook her head saying no. I had another dance with my wife then took a seat to rest.

JJ came over slapping me on the shoulder telling me the 'guys' had watched me and the ladies. Some were a little jealous he thought. He said he didn't know his wife moved like that. I chuckled telling him.

"Welcome to the club, I didn't either."

Soon the fundraiser was winding down and it had done quite well. JJ said he needed to go with the 'boys' to a sports bar to do some team fan promotions.

Jasmine was not happy with that, she knew her man might be out until sun up. Especially with the ones he would be leaving with, but she also knew it was part of the job.

Jasmine declined a few of the ladies offers to go with them, who also were ditched, they weren't done having a good time. Cynthia stepped up said we would be happy to take her home with us or to her home.

Chapter 21

Our Escalade was pulled up and the two ladies jumped in back. Jazz still seemed a bit too solemn, her mood had changed. Cynthia decided to join her in the rear seat.

I climbed in the driver's seat and looked in the rear view mirror.

"Where to Miss Jasmine, home perhaps." I said.

I got a bit of a smile from her in the rear view mirror. Cynthia just looked at Jasmine.

"No, Mr. Colburn. A drive to the bridge look out would be nice right now." Jasmine said. "I would like to see the lights on the river."

I was amazed and happy Jasmine had picked up on that reference.

I smiled and drove off to the assorted colors of the lighted bridge. We parked at the lookout to look at the colored lights of the bridge and the city lights shining on the river.

The ladies could enjoy the full moon also shining through the panoramic roof of the Escalade.

"We have come a long way, JJ and I, Mr. Colburn." Jasmine said.

Jasmine's head was laying on Cynthia's shoulder. I saw Cynthia stroke through Jasmine's curly hair as she cradle her. She kissed Jasmines forehead.

"Yes you have Miss Jasmine. Yes you have." I said.

I let that rest there for awhile. We just sat there, the three of us, in our thoughts, so I thought. I looked in the rear view mirror some minutes later to see the back of a straight haired head.

Cynthia must have gotten a bit excited about something and Jasmine didn't seem to be resisting. I watched in the rear view as she slid her lips down Jasmine's neck.

"Shall I take you and Miss Cynthia home now, Miss Jasmine?" I said.

I received a hushed out 'Yes' then a gasp, then another 'Yes, please Mr...'. I could see the back of my wife's head again.

I chuckled, shook my head and started the engine to drive Miss Jasmine and Miss Cynthia home.

I pulled into the drive and parked the Escalade. I hopped out and went to the right rear door to open it, as a chauffeur would do.

I held my hand to assist Cynthia out which she took, but she didn't really look at me, as I smiled.

"Miss Cynthia." I said.

I helped her out then turned to Jasmine.

"Miss Jasmine." I said, as I smiled.

She smiled and glanced at me, then averted my gaze. She spoke in a timid voice of someone being naughty and got caught.

"Thank you, Mr. Colburn." Jasmine said.

She giggled lightly and asked if I would escort them in the house. I noticed Cynthia face was lowered slightly looking down.

Once in house Jasmine kept up her role play. She slid her deep blue shoulder wrap off as she spoke.

"Mr. Colburn would you bring Miss Cynthia and I some drink from the bar. Oh, and you may make one for yourself." Jasmine said.

"You may call me, Hoke, Miss Jasmine if you wish, and thank you, I will." I said.

"Oh, now that wouldn't be quite proper of me to do such a thing. Mr .Colburn." Jasmine said.

Cynthia finally said something about this and Jazz and I chuckled and told her it was from a movie. It had worked, Jasmine's spirits were lifted. Cynthia need a synopsis refresher then we all giggled about all this.

I trotted off to make the drinks and made a stop at the bathroom and bedroom. I was gone maybe ten minutes as I changed to more comfortable clothes.

I poured two Disaronno drinks and a whiskey for myself. I returned to the den to find soft music playing and the two ladies swaying to it in each others arms. The lights had been dimmed low.

They were in full body contact with their heads resting on each others shoulders. I set the drinks down and took a seat to sip my whiskey.

It wasn't long and they were kissing and swaying to the music. It was going to get interesting I could tell as one question was checked off.

Shortly after that Cynthia's hands began roaming, they found the zipper to Jasmine's gown. Jasmine's loosened dress allowed my wife to explore Jasmine's cinnamon bare skin.

I recalled our sexual adventure from the other time and watched.

Chapter 22

It wasn't long after these two made it to the large sectional sofa. I watched their naked bodies explore and pleasure each other, soon I couldn't take anymore. I slipped up behind my wife and pushed her panties aside. I pushed in all the way with out stopping, into her hot wet sex. She gave a gasp and moan in to Jasmine's cleft. Shortly after her head laid on Jasmine's stomach as they became more vocal.

Soon the three of us had an orgasm at almost the same time. Cynthia's head laid on Jasmines abdomen clutching at the sofa, her one hand apparently still busy. Jasmine was doing little stomach crunches with a clenched jaw face as I leaned over them, her eyes scrunched tightly closed. Jazz was gasping and moaning from what ever Cynthia was doing.

We were resting after that and giggling, Cynthia still laid on Jazz. I think some of the alcohol had taken affect as I laid back on the to sectional to rest, with all the evening events I must have dozed off. I woke up to being the only one in the den. I figured those two had went off to a bed.

I sat up looked around and gathered up clothing, laying it out neatly on the sectional. I picked up my pants and Cynthia's gown and things, then headed for the bedroom. I got to the door of the bedroom and I heard Jasmine speak.

"Girl, what's your problem. That's biggest dick, I, ever seen and I have been with a few men, black and white." Jasmine said. "And it's attached to a very attractive, and, good man."

Well that exploded my ego. I held back and eavesdropped some more. Cynthia spoke next although timidly.

"Did you like Val's, you know, that night?" She said.

There was a pause, I think, has Jasmine decided her answer. It sounded like she spoke in shame.

"Yes, Yes I did, once I got used to it. It went places I had never felt before." Jasmine said.

"Ya, me too. You know that thing you did, you touched places I hadn't felt." Cynthia said.

I heard Cynthia giggle as Jasmine apologized about that 'thing'. She told Cynthia what JJ and I had done to her, then both giggled some more.

It was like two college girls confessing their naughty things. Then Jasmine became dead serious with Cynthia.

"Look, I know you and Val may have issues right now. That man cares and loves you and those children. Every body can see it." Jasmine said. "Straighten your shit up and get good with him."

She paused a moment, then I heard her bomb Cynthia.

"Look I'm tellin' ya the truth here." She said. "I know at least six women trailing your man. Me included, if something ever happened to JJ. If he became eligible..."

I backed down the hallway. I heard enough and went for another whiskey. I was stunned beyond belief, that blind sided me completely. That last part hadn't even entered my mind, but now it was there, that, 'What if'. What JJ had said to me now hit home. I just had not wanted to accept that might be true. Problem was I did have a soft spot for Jasmine, which I kept bay.

12