All Comments on 'Moving Out and Moving On'

by DanDraper

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
OdiouserOdiouserabout 3 years ago

Pretty nice. A bit terse and clinical, but that's what kept it short.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Oh Dear No!

Grammar, tenses, spelling, clarity...did anyone try to edit this? And did the author read the sentence in the Lit. Submission Guidelines about the importance of getting these things right?

Just an hour spent on checking before submitting would have resulted in a vast improvement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good story

Don't listen to the previous anonymous comment. Yes, there were some grammar issues, but not enough to go on a rant about. Those people waste too much of their time going through these stories to put people down online because they hate their own lives.

Besides that, this was a decent story. Great sex scene. I liked the backstory of the woman looking to move on from her terrible ex, it helped the story along.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Could use an editor but overall I really liked this one. A follow up 10 years down the road detailing their happy lives together with the kids, the house and dog. Perhaps a wolf on the hunt for her. Love conquers all and the predator gets his ass kicked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story of a woman trying to move on with her life and getting together with decent guy.

I think we all know a few women like Cathy we wish would get away from their shithead boyfriends.

Bargyn1Bargyn1over 1 year ago

Great story! 5*

MarrttyMarrtty8 months ago

You write some wonderfully messed up female characters

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous