Moving to Jamaica Ch. 03

Story Info
Marco takes complete control of wealthy white woman.
3.3k words
4.03
19.3k
23

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers

As Jill lay in bed that night, she thought about what had happened at the beach that day. Marco had tricked her into having sex with three young Jamaicans on the beach in plain view of whoever might walk by. She new she should put an end to her behavior of the past few days. After all, she couldn't go on fucking strange young black men. On the other hand, they made her feel so good. Actually, she had never felt so good and so sexually liberated. It felt wonderful to just let herself go and enjoy the big black cocks being shoved in to her white body. Although she didn't decide anything, she eventually fell asleep and slept soundly all night.

The next morning over breakfast she decided that she needed to stop her dalliances with the Jamaicans. As she was deciding how to break it to Marco, there was a knock on her room door. When she answered, Marco walked in to her room. She said, "Uh, Marco. I wanted to talk with you ab . . . "

Marco grabbed her arm and spun her to face him. He grabbed her chin and lifted her face so she was looking into his eyes. He kissed her hard and shoved his tongue into her mouth. As he was kissing her, he unbuttoned and slid her dress from her body. Before Jill could object, she was naked and impaled on Marco's big cock. After he blew his cum into her wet pussy, he stepped back and, before she could catch her breath, he said, "Give me your charge card. I'm gonna buy you something to wear when we go out tonight. I want you looking extra hot."

Jill wasn't thinking clearly so she handed him one of her charge cards and he kissed her and left. Jill spent the next half hour recovering from the thorough fucking that Marco had just given her. She spent the day relaxing around the pool instead of at the beach. When she returned to her room, there was a box waiting for her on the bed with a note saying "Be ready by 7:00 and wear this." Jill never gave the outfit a second thought because she knew that Marco would pick out something that would be sexy.

Later, she took a long bath and got ready for her night out with Marco. She put on a fancy bra and panty set and then pulled the dress from the box. When she put it on, she was stunned. It was the shortest dress she had ever worn being well above mid-thigh. The front was cut in a deep V. Other than two small shoulder straps, the sides of the dress were separated and laced together eight inches apart showing both sides of her body from top to bottom. The openness of the sides meant that she couldn't wear a bra or panties. She stood for almost 10 minutes staring at the dress from different angles trying to figure out what to do when she heard a knock on the door.

As she opened the door, she said, "Marco, I can't wear this dress. It doesn't leave any . . . . "

He grabbed her chin and said, "You'll wear what I tell you to wear, bitch. Understand?"

As she looked into his glaring eyes, her resistance waivered and she nodded her head. "Not git dem panties and bra off and let's get going." She quickly complied with him and before they left, he said, "I need some money for tonight to show you a good time before I fuck you." As she walked back to her purse and opened it, Marco came behind her and reached in and took a big wad of bills and shoved them in his pocket.

Marco took her to a decent restaurant where he ate a heavy meal and she ate most of a salad. The bill was only about five percent of the money that he took from her, but neither of them mentioned it. Next, they took a cab to a run-down section of town where he led her into a dingy bar filled with young Jamaican locals. Marco found a table and then went to the bar to get their drinks. While at the bar, he dumped a powder into Jill's drink as a couple young men walked over to him. One of them said, "Is dat the bitch we get to fuck, Marco?" Marco nodded his head. "How old dat bitch, Marco?"

"She's over 40, but she fucks like a mink. You ever fuck a whitey, Arley?" He shook his head no. "Well, you gonna like dis one. She'll do any ting you want her to do, an dis drink gonna make sure of it. So how many boys you got lined up tonight?"

"I got me and 15 others what all wanna fuck a whitey. An she look like she'll do just fine. How long we get her?"

Marco grinned and said, "You can have her for three hours unless you're willing to give her another dose of dis drug. Den you kin have her for five hours."

"An we kin have her for five hours for da same price of $25 each?" Marco nodded his head and motioned to his table.

Jill said, "I don't like this place Marco. Can we leave after this drink? Please?" She winked at him and said, "I'll make it worth your while big fella."

Marco grinned at her as she was drinking her drink and said, "Oh, tonight's definitely gonna be worth my while. Count on it. OK, drink up and we'll have one more. Then if you want, we can leave."

She quickly finished her drink and Marco went back to the bar where Arley was waiting for him. "Here ya go, Marco. $400 for the white whore for five hours."

Marco put the money in his pocket and handed Arley a small packet of powder. "Give that to her in a few hours. Now, where can I pick her up?"

Arley said, "We're gonna fuck her in Jonah's place around behind the bar. We'll leave her outside his place." Marco nodded and returned to his table with their drinks. As added insurance, he added a little more powder to her second drink.

As they worked their way through their second drinks, he noticed her skirt riding higher on her beautiful legs and she began to slur her words. He said, "Here comes my friend Arley, Jill." As she looked up, Arley began walking to their table.

As he reached their table, he held out his hand to Jill, and without thinking, she reached out and took his hand. He gently pulled her to her feet. "Hello pretty lady," he said. "Come dance with me."

Jill's mind was completely fucked up. She was confused and disoriented. Did she know this guy or not? She thought she recognized the guy at the table that she was sitting with, but couldn't be sure. She wasn't sure if she heard music, and was she really dancing? She seemed to be in a dark hallway and thought she felt hands on her ass. She stumbled along with Arley out the back door and across the smelly alley into an old apartment building. Arley's 15 young black friends were waiting in Jonah's old apartment, and they descended on her and stripped the dress from her body in seconds.

Jill began to fight and object, but then fingers entered her wet pussy and she whimpered and then moaned. Hands were on her white breasts and ass. She was quickly put on her back and a cock was rammed into her cunt making her scream with her first orgasm. Another cock was shoved into her mouth and she was coherent enough to know to suck on it. Over the next three hours the young black men completely controlled and dominated the hot older woman. All of the men knew they would never be able to fuck such a hot white woman were she not drugged, but they all intended to take full advantage of it. As she slowly began to come out of her drug induced haze, Arley realized that she wasn't fighting them to get loose. She appeared to be enjoying getting her body used by the young men.

Over the six hours the 16 men used the older white slut, they had cocks in all three of her holes all the time. They had two cocks in her ass several times and two in her pussy three times. They spit on her and in her mouth. Arley used her mouth for his ash tray and then Jonah did the same. The drugs were pretty well out of her system after five hours, but she was now in a sex-induced haze. She had swallowed cum that had been shot into her mouth, scooped from her pussy and ass and from the dirty floor. Towards the end of the time, Arley told her to lick his ass hole and, without a second thought, she shoved her beautiful face between his ass cheeks and probed deep into his bowels. Several other men lined up to have her do the same.

The men used the old rich whore for almost seven hours before dragging her unconscious and well-used body outside at 5:00 a.m. Since Marco wasn't around, they threw her naked body into a pile of trash. Six of the men stood looking at her gaping fuck holes and then pissed on her and then they all turned and headed in opposite directions towards their own houses. Jonah was the last to leave, and as he turned around, he saw four old homeless men at the other end of the alley. He yelled, "Hey fellas. If you want a piece of ass, come help yourself." Then he went back inside his apartment.

The four old raggedy men slowly came down the alley and snuck up to the unconscious urine-covered white slut. They looked back-and-forth between each other and then lifted her and bent her over a trash can just as she started coming around. She mumbled, "Wha . . . What's g-g-going on? Where am . . . . " As the first homeless man's cock was roughly shoved into her cunt, she screamed, "Aaarrrrgggh! Wha . . . What is . . . Ahhhh! Oh! Oh fuck! Arrggh!" The man viciously pounded her white pussy giving her an orgasm just as he pumped his filthy cum into her body.

Her legs were too weak to move, so she hung over the trash can as the first man stepped aside and the next man rammed his dirty cock into her gaping cunt. The first three men fucked her loose pussy and the last man fucked her ass while smoking a cigarette. When he finished, he saw that she was unconscious so he put his cigarette out on her ass and then tossed her back into the trash.

Jill lay in the trash for another hour before Marco showed up. He wrapped her broken and used body in a blanket and tossed her over his shoulder. He took her back to her room and dumped her in the shower, turned on the water and then left.

Jill finally came around and stayed in the shower for almost an hour. She fell into bed and fell asleep immediately. She slept all day and most of the night.

The following morning as she was having breakfast, there was a knock on the door. When she answered, Marco pushed her aside, walked in and tossed a bag on the floor. When she reared back to hit him, she yelled, "How dare you do that to . . . . "

Marco spun quickly and slapped her face and she fell to the floor. He looked at her and said, "Shut the fuck up, bitch!" He looked down at her and saw that her short night gown had ridden up to her waist showing her bikini panties. He reached down and grabbed her nightgown by the neck and ripped it from her body. He grabbed her hair and dragged her to her feet. He spit in her face and said, "You're nothing but a whore. And you belong to me, understand?" Jill stood dumbfounded and he reached and twisted her nipples hard.

"Owww!" She cried. He slapped her again. "Ow, p-p-please d-d-don't hit m . . . . "

He leaned forward and put his lips on hers shoving his tongue into her mouth. At first she fought him, but as his hand slid down the front of her panties, she moaned and leaned into him. Marco pulled back from the kiss and glared at her. He said, "Tell me you want me to fuck you. Tell me that you're my bitch."

"I -- I -- I don . . . "

He kissed her again and let two fingers enter her pussy. When he broke the kiss, she looked up at him and pleaded, "Please fuck me Marco. I belong to you, baby. Please fuck me."

Marco spun her around and threw her to the floor and mounted her from behind shoving his cock into her ass. He pulled her hair with one hand and slapped her white ass with the other leaving her screaming and coming like a cheap whore. After he blew his load into her ass, he pulled his cock out of her and she immediately went down and sucked it clean.

Marco stood up and pulled Jill to her feet by her hair. He tossed her onto the couch and said, "Listen to me, cunt. You belong to me, understand?" She nodded her head, and he continued, "And you'll fuck whoever I tell you to fuck, understand?" She hesitated until he glared at her again. She looked down and nodded her head. "And if I want to sell your skanky ass on the street, I'll do it. Do you fucking understand me, slut?" Her lower lip trembled and she hesitated again, but eventually she nodded her head.

He walked over to the bag that he had carried in and dropped to the floor. He picked it up and said, "Your outfit for tonight is in here." Jill started sobbing. Marco walked to her and lifted her by her hair again. He pulled her to him and kissed her. His hands freely roamed her body and his tongue entered her mouth. Her arms went around his neck and she shoved her tongue into his mouth as she felt his hands roaming over her body. When he pulled back, he said, "I'll be here at 7:00 and I'll need more money. A few thousand should do it." Jill looked down and nodded her head.

Jill knew she had to rest all day to survive whatever he had planned that night. She also got more cash using her debit card. Later that afternoon, she took another shower and put on the new outfit. It was a white halter dress that tied behind her neck and fell to just a few inches below her pussy. She knew not to wear underwear.

Marco arrived a little after 7:00 and she gave him $3,000 in cash before they left for dinner. She picked at her meal as Marco ate a large dinner and kept up a one-sided conversation. She wasn't really paying much attention to him because she was nervous about what was coming later, but she swears she heard hm say something about getting her marked later in the week. Whatever that meant.

After dinner, he took her to a private club. Although it certainly isn't what one would call upscale, it wasn't a dive like the last bar he took her to. She noticed a couple of other white women there, but they appeared to be in their 20s. She was obviously the oldest person there. After they walked around for an hour drinking and checking the place out, the manager joined them and said, "Is this the slut you're selling for the night?" Marco nodded his head, and the man continued, "I believe we can get you $50 for every 15-20 minutes. The house takes 50%. At least eight men have expressed interest in her. Is that satisfactory?" Marco quickly calculated his share of eight men fucking Jill would be $200, and he nodded his head in acceptance.

Jill was stunned and just about to speak when the man said, "Take her to the second floor, room 4, and then come back down and go to the bar."

Marco led a shocked Jill up the stairs to room 4. When they entered the room, he said, "Now you be good and do whatever these nice men want. If you don't, I'm going to beat your ass and give you to a Jamaican gang. Do you understand?" Jill nodded her head, and said, "Yes sir."

Marco spent the next few hours in the bar with one short exception of visiting room 8 to fuck one of the younger white sluts. Jill spent the next few hours fucking or sucking nine different black men. When she was finished, Marco took her back to her room. When they reached her room, she begged him to come in and spend the night with her, but he refused. "Please baby," she begged. "I need you tonight."

He smirked at his whore and said, "I said no. You ain't my girlfriend. You're my whore. You work for me now. I don't spend the night with my whores. Understand?"

Jill began to cry. She looked up at him and asked, "How . . . how m-many whores d-d-do you have, b-baby?"

"First off, bitch; don't call me baby. You call me sir. And second, not that's it's your business, but I run four whores, counting you right now. Do you have a problem with that, cunt?"

Jill felt like shit. She thought she was special to Marco, but discovered that she was just one of his profit-centers. Just as she was about to say something, he added, "And you're my oldest whore by far. You're my only white whore, so you'll probably be more of a cash cow than the others until you get strung out on drugs or get all used up." Jill began sobbing again. Marco added, "But you enjoy the sex, don't you? You enjoy young niggers climbing all over your pure white body, don't you? You like submitting your body to strangers, not knowing what they'll do to you, don't you? Admit it, cunt; you're nothing but a rich whore, aren't you?"

Jill sat quietly for a long time before Marco said, "Answer my questions, cunt."

Jill looked up at him and, with tears in her eyes, nodded her head and said, "Yes sir, I do enjoy it. And yes, I am nothing but a whore for young black cock."

As Marco turned to leave, he said, "I'll send over your outfit for tomorrow night sometime tomorrow." He walked out the door. Inside the room, Jill lay sobbing on the bed wondering how it all went so wrong. How could a young man applying sunblock turn me in to a prostitute and a whore working for a young man half my age? Why am I agreeing to let him sell my body to anyone he chooses to do whatever they want? She knew it was wrong, but she always felt so sexually satisfied when he returned her to her room each night. As she fell into bed that night, she had trouble falling asleep as she pondered what she should do.

As Marco walked down the hallway, he smiled to himself thinking, "This is the biggest cash cow I've ever had. I've made over $600 on her pussy the last two nights along with the $3800 in cash that she gave me. And I still have her charge card. I have to make sure she doesn't get burned out or drugged out too quickly."

BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers