Moving To Louisiana Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, Ok.," Helen said.

Ty began to rub in the oil on her back slowly, enjoying every second of it. He rubbed in her long and smooth legs and just gracing against her ass when he went by it.

Ty was looking down at Helens sexy white body.

"Damn what a hot body, wouldn't mind getting some of that." he thought to himself.

Half a minute later he went up and began to undo her bikini top on her back.

"What are you doing!," shouted Helen.

"Oh, I'm sorry, but if I don't undo your bikini you will get a white line on your back and you don't want that do you?" Ty told her.

"No, I guess not." Helen said.

Ty removed Helens top and began to massage her back more than just to rub in suntan lotion.

"Mmm, that feels good Ty, were did you learn to do that." Helen asked.

"Just by experience," said Ty.

Ty moved in front of Helens face so she could see the huge bulge in his shorts.

He then "accidentally" graced Helens forehead with his crotch when he reached down to massage her lower back.

"Oh, I'm sorry about that, I was just going to massage your lower back."

"That's ok, no harm done." Helen said.

"God, that thing must be huge." Helen thought.

"I just can't help it, it gets that way when I see a beautiful woman like you." Ty said.

"You think I'm beautiful? " said Helen.

"Oh man do I ever! You´re one of the sexiest women I have ever seen."

"You really think so."

"Hell yeah." Ty said.

"That's why, you know... my thing reacts the way it does."

Helen and Ty laughed a bit.

"Can I ask you something Ty?" Helen asked.

"Sure, what is it." Ty asked

"Well I...I..never mind. I know I shouldn't."

"Come on, what is it." Ty said.

"Well my friend said that... black men are bigger than white guys..., you know, between the legs."

"And you don't think so." asked Ty.

"Well I've never actually seen a black man with out his pants on." said Helen.

"Do you want to." Ty asked.

"Maybe." Helen said.

"I can show you mine if you like, but i´ll have to get something in return." Ty said.

"What's that." Helen asked curiously.

"I´ll like to see you naked." Ty said.

Helen thought about it for a moment.

"I really would like to see him, but I don't know if I could show him my body, I know Roger wouldn't like it." Helen thought to herself.

"You know Helen, nobody would ever find out about this." Ty said.

He's probably right Helen thought to herself.

"Ok, but I'm a bit shy, you know." Helen said.

She sat up on her sun chair, eagerly awaiting to see Ty´s nude body.

Ty stood in front of Helen and slowly began to undo his shorts, a few seconds later he pulled his shorts all the way down.

And there hanged the biggest and blackest cock Helen had ever seen.

"Oh my god!" Helen almost screamed out.

"That's the biggest cock I have ever seen and it so black."

Carla wasn´t kidding, it had to be at least 9 inches and it wasn't even hard yet. It was so beautiful, that long, thick black cock. Helen thought to herself.

And it was just in front her.

"Do you want to touch it." Ty asked.

"I don't know if I should." Helen said.

"C'mon, no one will ever know."

"Ok."

Helen slowly reached out and touched it. It was so thick and heavy, it felt so good in her hands. And then it started to get even bigger.

She couldn't even get her hand around it, it was that thick.

"Wow, how big does this thing get."

"You just keep stroking it and you'll find out." Ty said.

Helen felt so hot sitting there stroking this black man's large black cock. For the first time in her life she wanted to put a cock between her lips and taste it.

Ty saw that Helen began to really get in to it. She was using both of her hands stroking his cock.

"Open your mouth!" Ty said in a commanding voice.

Helen didn't know what to do, so she just obeyed Ty and opened her mouth.

Ty slided his big black cock into her mouth. Helen felt his big cockhead slide in between her lips and it felt so good. She could taste his precum leaking out of his cock and it tasted great.

"Suck it, bitch." Ty said in a dominating voice.

Helen began to slowly suck his cock but she couldn't get much of it in her mouth, it was just too big. She was sucking on his large cockhead when she noticed that Ty had removed her bikini top and was grabbing her large breasts. She really wanted to keep sucking on Ty´s black cock, so she didn't say anything and Ty´s big hands on her tits didn't feel that bad either, actually it felt really good.

She moved one of her hands and felt his large balls, those are some big balls he's got there, she thought to herself.

"So you like too feel my balls, why don't you taste them." Ty said.

Helen pulled out his cock from her mouth and moved down along his big, hard shaft with her lips. First she just lick his balls a bit but a few seconds later she took one of them in her mouth and sucked on it. Then she switched to the other one. They felt so large in her mouth, she had never sucked or licked a guys balls before. And here she was, on her knees sucking this black man's balls. A few moments later she was back sucking Ty's big cockhead again, she just couldn't get enough of it.

Then Ty grabbed her head and began to move his hips back and forth, back and forth and soon he was fucking Helens mouth. Helen didn't mind but soon he was almost in her throat and she began to make gagging noises so Ty pulled his now rather slippery cock out of her mouth.

Ty told her to stand up and so she did.

"Take of your bikini bottom." he said.

"I..I.. don't know if should." Helen said in a whimpering voice.

"Take them off or you won't get to touch this black cock ever again." Ty said.

Helen wanted so bad to touch and have his black cock in her mouth so she stripped out of her bikini.

Being shy as she was she had never shown her naked body to anyone except her husband and one guy she was dating before she married Roger. And now she was standing completely naked in front of this huge black man.

"Turn around, I want to see that tight ass of yours." Ty commanded.

Helen turned around and showed her nice and tight ass to Ty.

"That is one great looking ass you got there Helen." Ty said.

Soon Helen felt Ty's big cock on her back, and a pair of big hands grabbing and squeezing her white tanned breasts from behind.

"You've got some big and soft tits here, you know that." said Ty.

"You think so." said Helen.

"Yeah."

"My husband says their his proud and joy." Helen told Ty.

"And now I have my big black hands all over them." Ty said.

"Mmmm, It feels great." said Helen.

Ty then slipped one of his hands down between her legs and began to finger Helens tight pussy.

"Ohh yeah, that feels sooo good Ty." Helen said.

"Soon your going to feels something much larger between those lips." Ty told her.

"I've never slept with anyone except my husband." she said.

"Well, then its about time you felt a real man's cock inside your pussy." said Ty.

"Lie down." Ty told her.

Helen lied down and Ty lied down in between her legs and spread them apart. He began to kiss her and squeeze her large breast and soon he was sucking on her hard nipples.

"Damn, you have some juicy tits."

Soon he began to kiss her on her lips and she opened her mouth so that Ty could get his tongue in her mouth and soon they were tongue kissing very passionately. By now Helen was so hot she couldn't wait to get his huge black cock inside her pussy.

"Now you are going to feel something you have never felt before Helen." Said Ty

"Please go slow Ty, I have never had such a big cock inside of me before." she said.

Ty then grabbed his cock and slowly began to guide it towards Helens pussy.

Helen felt as Ty´s black cock began to spread her pussylips. His cock felt so incredibly huge.

"Ohhh, goooodddd." Helen screamed out as Ty´s big cockhead went inside her pussy.

"Oh god, your going to split me in half." Helen moaned.

Ty slowly moved more of his cock inside of her tight pussy.

"Damn Helen, you've got a really tight pussy."

"God, you're so big, Ty." Helen moaned.

"Fuck me with that big black cock of yours." Helen moaned loudly.

Ty had almost ten inches inside of her now and he still had an inch left to go, as he began to move faster in and out.

"Oh fuck me fuck me, Ohhhh god I'm cumming, I'm cumming." helen screamed.

And by now Ty was fucking her so hard that his balls were slapping against her pussy.

"Helen I'm gonna cum in your mouth and on your face," Ty screamed.

"I'm cumming, open your mouth."

Ty pulled out his cock and Helen got up fast on her knees with her mouth open and her tongue hanging out.

"Ahhh!"

Ty came, and the first two wads of Ty's semen hit her forehead and her left cheek, the next three wads shot right on to her tongue and into mouth.

Helen swallowed all she could.

"Ohh god, cum in my mouth, cum in my mouth, Helen yelled." Ty's sperm tastes so great, Helen thought.

But he came so much that her mouth were overflowing with sperm. And he was still cumming. she took the last drops in her mouth and swallowed.

"Oh yes, suck the last drops out of me."

"Damn, you look so good with all that sperm on your face."

"Your semen tastes so good, I wish you had some more for me."

And Helen sucked until Ty pulled out his cock.

"That was great." said Ty smiling.

"I've never cum that hard in my whole life." Helen said.

"Doesn't your husband make you to cum."

"Roger! no way, he cums within a minute, and his little penis is nowhere near the size of that beautiful black cock of yours." said Helen as she stroked Ty's cock.

And that day Ty and Helen fucked for two more hours until Ty had to go because Roger was coming home.

"Why does he have to come home so soon."

"Don't worry Helen, I´ll be coming back for more tomorrow." Ty said.

"I can't wait."

(To be continued in Part 2).

12