Moving to Seattle Pt. 04

Story Info
Matt turns his prey into full slave.
1.4k words
4.64
8.5k
5
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we ate breakfast, Matt suggested we move to the couch to talk a little. I had no idea what that entailed, but I thought it was kind of a lame start to the last day I was free from work. Whatever, he's been helping me out so much these past few days, I think its fair to let him keep the reigns for today's events.

We sat down and he looked at me with a familiar gaze. "I think we should have another session," he said a little giddily.

"Another? What for? I mean we had one last night.. I don't understand why I would need one now. I'm not tired, I dont need rest."

"It's not really about rest though, is it? Because you seem to enjoy going into trance more than you admit. I'm just trying to be a good friend for you." That.. was not a friendly gaze. That was a hunger.

I laugehd a bit nervously. "I'm sorry, Matt. I don't understand." I gave him a more suspicious look. "What exactly do we do during these sessions?"

Matt smiled and laced his fingers behind his head, leaning back into the couch. "Well, the first one was really just put a trigger in your head, mainly. Easier for you to drop into trance, just like that." He snapped as he ended his sentence, making my crotch instantly begin to heat up. "And once that was done, step 2 was to make sure you got sexually addicted to trance, whether or not you wanted to. Well really, all of our sessions past the first one dont require you to want it, but-

"Woah woah," I cut him off, "You mean to tell me that all of the times we had sessions, you were just making me easier to rape??"

Matt shook his head in disagreement. "That's a strong word, considering how much you enjoyed it. Last night you even begged for it!"

I was seething with anger. "Then what happened last night?" I said through gritted teeth.

"Last night wasnt planned at all, actually. But it seemed likes step 2 worked so well that you just really needed me. You needed me to control you. So I made sure that you know who your master was, made sure you knew who to obey. You knew to come to me when you got too hard to not be dropped into trance. Isn't that right, my sleepy slave?"

My face went from shock to fear as he spoke. But along with this, my cock rose up higher and higher, almost at full length just from listening to him. What a hot idea.. dropped into trance... obeying... wait, no! "I - you-!" I stammered at him. I was mad and couldnt believe what he had just told me. Had all that actually happened? Had he done those things? Had I done those things???

And yet, as much as I hate to admit it, I was getting hornier by the second.

He nodded smugly, "That's right. You really caught my eye in that ad. Something about you really stuck out to me, and I just knew I had to make you mine. And you've been so pleasant about it. Sometimes I wonder if you were being truthful about being straight. You enjoy obeying a man so much, after all. But it doesnt matter what you wanted before. Now all that matters if what master wants. Just give in. The sleepy you knows better." He reached over with his hand for my head.

I smacked it away with a look of horror, getting up from the couch. "Youre.. insane! Im getting the fuck outta-!"

*snap* "Sleep."

My eyes fluttered open to find myself kneeling before him. We both were still clothed, but his pants and underwear had been pulled down to let his cock out. I wasnt one to make comment about these things, but I had to admit it was an impressive size.

His hands were in digging through my hair already. Mind going numb. Can't... think...

"Shhh now. Be a good boy and listen to me. This is right where you belong now. You remember what you said last night. Matt is your master, and you must obey him. Do you remember saying that?"

Some memories blipped into my head. Not the whole picture, just a few scenes. I did say these things. "Y...yes..."

Matt nodded and smiled. "That's right. You said those words. And you meant them. You are under my control, and you want to be my slave. Say it."

"I... I am under your control. I want.. to be your slave." Just do as he says. You cant think.

"That's exactly what I wanted to hear. You can have everything you've ever wanted if you just give in. It's all right here in trance, under my control. All you need to do is obey." To my surprise, I let a moan out of my mouth as my cock began to wet my boxers. I was so hot from his words. He chuckled, "You're hardly deep in trance now, and you're so horny already. That just shows how badly you want to be my slave. And now, to prove it." He shifted himself closer to the edge of the couch, "You want to prove your loyalty as my slave, don't you?"

I nodded slowly. "Yes.. master.."

He pet my head. "I know you do. So all you need to do is simply obey. Suck master off. Prove your obedience. Simply obey. Simply.. suck.." He moved his hand toward the back of my head and pushed it forward.

I accepted his will and leaned forward, bringing my hand up to gently grab his cock. I'd never touched another man like this. I'd never even seen another man's dick in real life. But here was one right in front of me. Matt's cock. My master's cock. I needed to obey him. I needed to suck him off.

I closed my eyes and without thinking I sloppily put the head into my mouth, sucking on it just a little. It actually felt.. good in my mouth. Like it belonged there. I couldn't tell why exactly, but it was probably because master had asked me to do this. I continued to suck on it, lightly stroking the shaft with my my hand.

Matt's hands were still playing with my hair. I think it was less a matter of controlling me now, and more as a way of showing me I was doing a good job. Either way, my mind was still foggy, and it helped me focus on my task. Every now and again he would say something to me, complimenting my work or telling me how hot I was. I could hardly hear it, his cock was too important to me.

I tried to take more of him in me, but I got only about half of it in before it hit the back of my throat. I gagged a bit, and he shushed me, "Shhh, You dont need to go so far. Just stick to sucking. I will teach you how to please me better later."

"Yeff maffter," I said as I still had his dick in my mouth. I licked his tip over and over, giving him a little massage while my lips worked to squeeze the shaft. I could feel a slimy precum slide onto my tongue, which made me excited to keep going. I was obeying master so well. I was being a good boy for master. I hoped I was making him proud.

He began to moan a bit louder, gripping my hair a bit tighter. I tried to keep going, but he gently pulled my head away. I wondered if I had done something wrong, but then saw him rapidly stroking himself. I closed my eyes as he reached with his other hand to tilt my chin up towards him. "Mmm, good boy...," he said, nearly out of breath. I was making master so excited. I couldn't wait for him to-

Hot streams of cum painted my face, as I heard master gasp in a state of ecstacy. He laid the head of his dick on my lips, and I licked up the little amount of cum that was still coming out. It was a familiar taste; reminded me of the breakfast we just ate. That made me even happier. Master was so thoughtful to feed me his cum!

Master caught his breath for a moment, then patted my head. "Good boy. Stay right there, I'm gonna get you cleaned up."

"Yes master," I said peacefully. And as tranquil as I felt, my own cock was nearly bursting through my clothes. I desperately needed to get off. Maybe when master got back, he could-

*snap* "Sleep."