Moving to Seattle Pt. 05

Story Info
Slave accepts and begins a new life.
1.8k words
4.59
8k
6

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes flew open at the sound of a snap. There were so many sensations thrown at me all at once. First, I was completely naked. I was laying on my back on Matt's bed, which I'd never seen before. It was a king bed that had large bed posts - which each of my limbs were tied to with rope. Matt stood close to the edge of the bad, relishing my reaction to the situation. He was completely naked as well.

Panic struck me as I realized what exactly was happening, and just how screwed I was. I began to struggle against the ropes, but it was obviously futile. Matt brought his hand over to one of my feet, stroking it. "Shhhh," he said, "it's time you fully accepted your new life as my slave."

I looked at him with fear and panted as I continued to wriggle on the bed. And yet... my dick was rock hard. It was so excited at the thought of being his slave. It was so excited to submit. No... NO!! I need to get out of here! I need to-

Matt moved closer and got up on the bed, kneeling and leaning down closer to me. He lifted up one of his hands, which I hadn't noticed had a bottle of lube in it. Matt opened the lid and poured some on my cock, and it throbbed in response. It was cold, and it felt like electricity was running through my entire body. Fuck, I was so hard.

But also so scared. As Matt reached down to rub in the lube, I whimpered at him, "please... please stop.." Tears were welling up in my eyes. I just didn't want this. This was so fucked up. I just wanted to move to a new place and settle in. I never wanted any of this. He was going to rape me! "Please... I'll do anything, just please... I cant... I'm not... I don't want this.'

"Shhh," Matt cooed as he began to slowly stroke my cock up and down, "You're mine now, did you forget? You already admitted that I own you." He lowered his body, moving his hand down to lower his dick against mine, so that they were parallel. Our shafts and heads were touching as he began to over so softly hump. Each slide up and down felt like ecstasy, and I was having a hard time even thinking anymore.

I didn't want this... but it feels so good... but I don't... but I'm so hard... but he controls me... but maybe that's good...

maybe I want him to... but... no... but....

He looked me in the eyes as I stopped struggling and began to wiggle in excitement. He could tell I was on the verge of breaking. "You want to be dropped, don't you? Wouldn't it feel so good?"

My dick twitched at the word "drop". I breathed heavily. Fuck... would it not.. feel good? Is it not what I want? I don't know what happens when I'm dropped.. but I feel.. so good.... so hard...

"You want your master to control you. To control your thoughts. Don't you? You want master to own you." Control. Own. Fuck. I do. I want it. I do...

He could see me wrestling with my thoughts, and it made him smile. "I can see you struggling to resist. But you don't need to. You can just give in. And... right now, more than anything, you need your master to FUCK you." Oh... oh god. Yes master. Please. Please fuck me...

Why? Why do I want it? I never wanted this before. He forced this on me. It isn't fair. I didn't want this-

Matt's fingers were suddenly in my face, a tension between the index finger and the thumb. He was on the verge of snapping. He was looking at me with such thirst. "You see my fingers. You know what it means. When they snap, you will be completely dedicated to me and your new lifestyle. You will not resist, you will not wish for anything else. And you will be happy. Look at my fingers, slave. Nod if you understand."

I was staring intently at them. My whole future, my while life was literally in the palm of his hand. In his fingers. I was on the cusp of oblivion. Everything I've done, everything I knew... gone. I would be born again. A new person. A slave. But.. I would be happy. I would be horny. I would be obedient. I would be...

I nodded.

"I give you a choice now. If you really don't want to fall under my control, I will let you go. But if you know what you truly are now, what you want... then all you have to do is say 'down'. You will not ever wake up from trance. You will always be my slave. Say 'down'."

I was panting now. All this time, Matt had still been rubbing our cocks together. The both of us had been precumming over one another. The excitement was too much. My cock was too hard. I couldn't think. I was so horny. I needed release. Anything for release. Anything. He said to say down. Down. Down. Going down. Down for Matt. Down for Master. Down into slavery.. down into lust... down into bliss. Down.

I licked my lips. I was nervous, but I was ready for what was to come. Or so I thought. "O-okay... d-dow-"

*snap* "Sleep."

"I'm hard and mindless."

My mind slipped into a deep sleep for the last time.

Matt slid away from his position to finally move his cock into me. He began to say words to me.. more of what he had told me before. Nailing the words into me as he.. nailed me. I hadn't even noticed when he slipped his cock fully into me. I'm sure it should hurt.. but I just couldn't focus on it. My mind was drifting on a soft cloud. I was relaxed. I was obedient. I was horny, I was happy.

When Matt had had enough fun with missionary, he'd untied my bondages and asked that I bend over for him. Without hesitation, I obeyed and bent over, spreading my legs for him.

I felt every command hit me at the same power as his thrusts. Every time his balls ran into mine, I fell deeper. Deeper down. I heard snaps every now and again. They served to keep my dick aching for release as it continued to drool all over the bed.

It didn't matter how long it went on for. It could have been 4 minutes or an hour. My master needed to have fun with my body, and I would let him do whatever he wanted. It felt good. I felt good.

He grabbed my hair from behind and yanked my head back as he continued to fuck me. I didn't protest at all, and simply sat and took it as drool left my mouth. My mind had completely left me.

Soon I heard yet another snap, and at the same time I felt a huge sensation of warmth where master was fucking me. It sent me over the edge and I came harder than I ever thought I could, my entire body shaking in pleasure. Master pushed me into the bed and I stayed there, slumped. I wouldn't move until he commanded me to again. I couldn't.

He untied the ropes from the bed and slapped my thigh. "Get up slave. Get on all fours for master."

"Yes master."

-Epilogue-

My phone buzzed as my morning alarm went off. Master asked me to do that since he tended to be a heavier sleeper, so it would only wake me up instead of both of us. I was supposed to do the waking up for him.

I slowly pulled back the blankets and sheets of our bed and crept lower. I smiled a bit as I gently rubbed Master's cock through his boxers. It was my favorite treat, and I got to wake up sucking it everyday, just like Master wanted. I love when Master gives me a command, because obeying that command means everything to me. Just like now how sucking his cock is everything.

I slipped down his underwear as his dick began to grow in response to my touch. I rubbed the shaft up and down and felt it warm up. It was so happy to see me! I leaned forward and began to lick it, teasing it to grow bigger for me. It obliged and soon enough was near full length.

I couldn't help myself anymore and slowly let myself down on it, it gliding into my mouth as my tongue caressed it gently. I went down only about halfway and went back up. Back down, back up. Master stirred a bit. Mm, this is where the fun really starts.

Back down, back up. A bit faster. Back down, back up. Master's head moved a bit more. "Wake up, sleepy head. I need you to fuck my face, Master," I whispered to him. I went allll the way down to the base. Master had gotten rid of my gag reflex long ago. Or not that long ago? Wait... how long had I been his slave? What-?

*snap* "Suck." Master had said, noticing I was no longer focusing on my task. My eyes glazed over as I robotically began to slobber on his cock. Up and down, up and down. Feeling so good to suck. Feeling so good to obey. My own boxers were already soaked now..

Master put his hands on the back of my head, forcing my nose into his fuzzy crotch. He came deep inside my throat, and I greedily swallowed it down. There was no better feeling than sucking Master off in complete obedience. "Good boy!" He praised me as he let go of my head so that I could bob down a few more times to get the rest of his cum from him.

I love mornings.

Since that day he broke me, I haven't left trance at all. Master knew it would still be difficult for me to accept my new lifestyle, so he decided it was best I never had to think about it. Every morning he would wake me up by running his hands through my hair, giving me little kisses and making sure that not a single thought went through my silly little slave head. Nothing ever popped into my head, other than the desire to serve Master. He continued to train me daily into his perfect slave, and obedience became my firsthand natural reaction to anything he said. It felt so good, so right.

Somewhere down the line though, he stopped waking me up like that, and just let me wake up naturally. Now every time I woke up... I thought about how best I could please my master. Was I in trance anymore? What exactly... happened to me? I'm not sure. All I know is that this was my life now, and I loved it. I couldn't want anything else. I was a slave, he was my Master. There was nothing else.