Moving to the World of Streamers Ch. 02

Story Info
Coffee with Pokimane and Syd, and shopping with Jodi too!
8.9k words
4.93
1.8k
2
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/29/2024
Created 03/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TD23
TD23
9 Followers

Chapter 2: Coffee & Clothes

You lay in bed, recuperating from the sex session with Sydney, whilst listening to the sounds of running water in the background which is overshadowing a few light moans. Your thoughts are running wild.

Holy.

Fucking.

Shit.

What a start to LA

I wonder if...

Man, am I dating Sydney now? And what about Poki?

Are they dating? I hope they're not... or am I? Do I want them to date each other?

I guess they are fine with fucking me?

Actually, I only know that Poki is fine with Sydney fucking me, and with sucking me off herself...

With a smile you remember the moment that occurred mere minutes ago, when Poki was treating your dick like her favorite ice cream cone.

Would she be up for more?

...

HEY! I should focus. What is happening? Are WE dating? Do we share?

I don't wanna piss her off by hitting on her friend... or friends, but when in Rome...

Your train of thoughts stops as you hear the water shutting off, moments later the bathroom door opens, and you see Sydney standing in the door in all her naked glory. She stops for a moment, leaning against the doorframe with one hand, letting you admire her body. Then she puts two hands on the doorframe and arches her back, effectively bending over sideways for your viewing pleasure, shooting you a sexy glance and putting out her tongue seductively while giving you a wink.

Your jaw drops which causes her to erupt in a giggle, breaking up her sexy display. She's walking toward you and sits down beside you with her legs up on the bed. Your dick rock hard standing to attention by now.

"I see you enjoyed the show" she says with audible happiness as she points at your dick and then grabs it, beginning to slowly stroke it.

"Of course"

"I'm happy, today's gonna be great!" continuing to stroke you cock at a steady pace she goes on "your big friend here will have to wait for release however, Poki has a special order to put in later."

What, am I some kind of vending machine to her? You think to yourself, chuckling at the idea.

This is my chance to get some clarification..

"Sydney, umm, I wanted to ask about..."

"Me and Poki?"

"yeah..., are you dating or...?"

"No, not really" she shrugs her shoulders, keeping a cheery tone as her face makes it clear she is thinking about something. You don't mind the short silence since she is still massaging you with an unchanging rhythm.

"As I said Poki is a huge slut, and to be honest quite a few of my friends could be described as.. sexually liberal. The thing is, in our business we mostly get a lot of creeps - so most of us don't really screw around with guys. Which led to us pleasuring each other on occasion, and then it sort of escalated from there..."

So... a few of them? How many? Who?

Continuing she adds: "the absence of good dick does weigh heavily on us tho.. so, when someone finds one it is only right to share it with the rest." Giving your cock a squeeze, she adds with a laugh "Lucky you!" and then removes her hand from your shaft to get dressed, much to your dismay.

"So... with friends you mean.." you try to ask, not quite sure how to respond or react.

"You'll meet them soon enough, but don't think they're just gonna throw themselves at you" stopping a moment before going on "well, some of them might" she giggles whilst she puts on her blue jeans, having to pull them up a few times before they cover up her whole ass and thin black thong.

Turning over her shoulder she laughs at your release of a saddened sigh when her ass was no longer visible to you. "You'll have plenty of opportunities to see it" shooting you a wink.

Collecting your thoughts, you begin to ask the question that had been lingering on your mind, the answer of which could make you seriously consider the possibility that you died back at the convention and went to heaven. "Sydney, when you say share with friends... do you...

did you mean.. do you mean that..."

Sydney looks at you with mock worry "Hey, mister, is all your blood somewhere else or are you having a stroke?"

"Sorry, I mean, are you saying your going to pass me around your friends?"

Looking straight at you she responds:" Well, I mean, don't put it like that. If you don't want to you don't have to, but I wasn't going to keep you to myself if that's what you're asking. You are free to fuck anyone you want. But I will stay 'faithful' to you, so will the others probably. Like I said, there aren't many good cocks around and even fewer are attached to good men."

The light atmosphere abruptly changes as she puts one hand on her elbow, taking the pose of a schoolgirl about to confess her feelings to her crush "I know you saved my life, but I don't want you to think I only had sex with you because of that. I thought you were attractive and likeable before, but obviously when you just dove in and took those bullets for me... it showed me you are full of courage and how much you care for others, even someone you had just met for the first time."

She's blushing.

You look at her with big eyes. Now avoiding your gaze she continues:" I don't wanna say I fell for you right there but... "

Interrupting herself with a cough and perking up from the serious mood,

now in a cheery voice:" Well, in a way you did make me fall for you with that tackle!"

Was she just going to say that she loves me?

Thinking quickly on your feet you realize she's not comfortable continuing down this path, so you match her energy. "Yeah, I did. All planned, of course" you counter with a laugh.

She giggles at your response. You walk toward her, keeping eye contact and carefully brush her hair back behind her ear. Hand remaining on her cheek you involve her in an intimate kiss, showing rather than telling her how much her silent confession means to you.

After the kiss you stay in position, your noses almost touching you ask:" So, what's the plan for today?"

A bit dazed from your loving action she answers: "Well... you know how the hospital staff said you didn't have to necessarily come in for your physical therapy as long as there were no complaints... and that you should just get some non-exhaustive exercise like walking around... Poki and I thought we could do some of that..." Her eyes show a look of pure desire. She clearly wants to kiss you more but doesn't want to initiate anything herself, fully submitting to your plans.

"Non-exhaustive exercise? I think we already broke that". Both of you share a small laugh, neither of you moving away.

"A walk sounds nice. We could get coffee." You say quietly, being that close to her does not require you to speak with a lot of volume and it adds to the intimacy of the situation. Additionally, you are still completely naked, and your erection is pressing itself against Sydney's covered entrance. Even though two layers are separating your bodies you can feel how wet she is getting.

"Yeah.." she responds - out of breath already.

...

...

...

Finally, you kiss her again. She releases a sigh of relief as you do. A desire rises within you to turn it into a full-blown high energy make-out session, but you suppress it, electing to maintain the intimate setting.

Once you are done, she adds to your suggestion:" and afterwards we could go clothes shopping? You surely need more summer clothes now that you are in LA."

You agree and begin to dress, putting on your shirt first. Here at the OTV house you don't have any clothes, your bags being at your apartment.

Even though I won't stay here forever I don't want to get separated from her yet so soon... so getting more clothes might give me a reason to stay here longer.

The realization of what she had said only hits you now, being overshadowed by her intimate confession before.

HOLY SHIT !!!!!

DID SHE REALLY SAY I CAN FUCK ALL HER FRIENDS?? AND THAT THEY'D WANT FUCK ME TOO??

I can't believe it! Do I have a magic dick or something?! Did I die back on stage?

It doesn't help to answer the question whether or not you are in heaven when Poki walks into the room, dressed in a very cute outfit composed of a white shirt tied around her torso, revealing a little skin from her flat stomach and pink shorts that barely go beyond her ass. She is also wearing a pink cap.

"You're still not dressed??? I thought we'd go for a walk!" she let out with heightened volume.

So far you only had time to put on your shirt and your erection is still clearly defying gravity.

"Relax, we'll be done soon." Sydney says as she puts on her last piece of clothing, covering her black bra with a brown shirt.

"Well, might as well get a morning taste" Poki says. Giving you no time to react she drops to her knees and gives your cock a sensation that makes you unsure of whether it truly is in her mouth or in a whirlpool. She bops her head in a circular motion around your dick, doing so in a wild but controlled manner, adding to the sensation with one hand, rotating her wrist to provide a similar feeling and teasing your balls with the tips of her fingernails.

"Oh my goOod..." you let out a moan, closing your eyes and instinctively raising your head to the ceiling.

Way too soon Imane stops, leaving you confused and with massive blue balls. She gets up. Makes a little jump to give you a quick kiss on the lips and then walks straight past you out of the room.

"I'll wait for you guys in the living room! Don't have sex!" she loudly says while leaving.

You stare at Sydney completely perplexed at what just occurred.

"As I said, she is a slut. And she loves to tease guys. You might have a lot of untreated erections around her." "But don't worry, once she milks you, it will be more than worth it. Plus, she always has some crazy ideas that are really hot. Cumming is never boring with her!"

Fuck me, after that it better be worth it...

My eyes almost popped out of my head... and my balls are hurting...

and Sydney won't even relieve me?? Guess there's no point in jerking off, shouldn't let Poki wait any longer....

You put on the rest of your clothes, having some trouble to contain your boner in your pants which Sydney is finding a bit too funny, and then the two of you make your way to the living room.

Out there you hear some chatter which abruptly stops once you emerge from the room.

"Oh my god! Hey! Are you okay???" you hear a voice familiar to you from YouTube streams.

The living room is quite large and towards the left of Sydney's room one can see into the dining room and connected kitchen. You can see four women sitting not too far away at one of the tables, three of them looking at you with a slightly concerned look.

One of the girls, wearing a primarily red, pink, white & green sweater is raising her hand to get your attention. She was the one calling out to you.

It's Fuslie - or Leslie as you should probably call her - now that you are meeting her in person.

Her sweater reaches a little beyond her ass, showing off almost the entirety of her shaven legs. It is not clear to you whether or not she is wearing any sort of pants under it. However, long orange socks cover up most of her calves. The outfit does look very cute and comfortable.

I kinda wanna cuddle her when she looks like that... haha

The girl sitting next to Leslie is Poki, who clearly just joined them - not showing any signs that just a couple of minutes ago she was slurping up your precum. On the other side of the table, you can see an Asian looking girl. Her legs aren't visible from this angle, but she is wearing a sexy black pullover, covering pretty much everything, except for one strategic place - a triangle surrounded by cloth stretches from her neck over her ample chest, showing off a large amount of cleavage.

I think every guy who watches Aria's stream wishes to feel those majestic tits... and with what Sydney said? Is she part of the group I... will be shared amongst?

What the fuck... is this some sort of harem fantasy or what????

I mean, I'm not complaining!

The final girl is none other than co-owner of 100 Thieves: Valkyrae! Her long brown hair covers most of her outfit. From your position you can only deduce that she is wearing some sort of light brown jacket with a black top beneath it - it seems to be more like one strip wrapping around her chest, covering only her breasts and leaving the rest of her tanned skin clearly visible.

If only I could get her out of that jacket... maybe I should sponsor them a heater? I would have the money... You joke to yourself, fully aware that most if not all OTV members are wealthy enough to pay for something like that themselves.

What are those three doing here? They don't live here, right?

...

Oh yeah, they were at the Meet&Greet! Probably here to see if I'm ok. That's nice of them!

Raising your hand to greet the girls you answer her call:" Hey! Nice to meet you girls! Yes, thanks for asking, my side still hurts a little, but the doctors said with a bit of rest and light exercise I'll be back to normal in no time at all!"

The girls worried expressions fade, and they smile at you, gesturing to come closer. Both Sydney and you oblige, Sydney takes a seat next to Poki and you stand at the top of the table, leaning against it with your lower arms between Rae to your left and Leslie to your right.

You use this opportunity to admire more of Rae's body. Sadly, Leslie is sitting cross legged with a blue cup in her hands, not allowing any peeks between her legs.

"What are you guys doing here?" you ask, giving yourself a light facepalm and shaking your head you quickly add "Sorry, that was rude. I should probably explain why I'm here. After the convention—"

Planting her hands on your arm Rae interjects: "No worries, we know. Jodi has already told us that they've invited you to stay with them for a bit after your heroics at the convention. We are all truly lucky you were there!! I can't even imagine what would have happened..." her expression gets less cheery at that last sentence.

Aria taps her arm with the back of her hand:" Hey, cheer up! It all worked out, the bad guy is in cuffs, and we got to meet a true hero! When do you have that opportunity?!". She shoots you a wonderful laugh during that statement.

She delivered it in a joking manner, but you feel an undertone of true admiration.

"Oh please, you flatter me! It was pure instinct. I didn't really feel like I made a choice at all." You say in response to her flattery.

"Exactly like a true hero would!" Leslie theatrically shouts out, raising her arms in the process and then hugging your arm with them, snuggling her face against it. You can feel the soft material of her sweater, it has a wonderful warmth to it. The intimate contact sends a pleasant sensation throughout your body. If your cock was planning on calming down, it now surely has abandoned those plans. During all this Rae hasn't removed her hands from you either.

I'm not sure if I want them to see my erection through my pants or not, but at this rate the choice won't be mine to make. If any of them look below the table... maybe I should get some sweatpants once we go shopping. Wait, are sweatpants good or bad at hiding erections?

Sydney said not all of them will throw themselves at me and I certainly don't want to risk anything by doing something stupid.. although these two surely seem interested. What about Aria though?

You throw Sydney a beckoning glance, hoping that she will provide you with some assistance on how to react with these two incredibly hot girls making prolonged physical contact with you - all she provides is a teasing grin as she raises her eyebrows a couple of time in a suggestive fashion.

"So, how long do you think you'll be staying here?" Aria questions.

"I don't really know when they're planning to kick me out yet" you jokingly respond, earning a collective laugh from the girls. "Luckily, I'm not homeless. I moved here from Europe and bought a penthouse on the outskirts of the city. It's all very recent so nothing besides my bed is set up there yet."

"Luckily that's all I need..." You hear someone to your right mutter under their breath, not exactly sure who it was you get excited at the prospect regardless.

"Do you need help moving, or setting something up?" Leslie asks.

"Yeah, can we visit you?" Poki adds to the question.

"Sure, after you've been so hospitable it would be rude of me to decline" you shoot Poki an insinuating wink. Now turning towards Leslie:" I guess that would be nice, I still have to make some calls though. Being in the hospital kind of disrupted my plans regarding furniture et cetera."

"Sooorry!" Sydney calls out in a jokingly apologetic tone, eliciting a giggle from you "No worries, I'd choose being shot over talking to furniture shops, internet providers and so on any day!"

The whole group erupts in happy laughter.

You continue to chat for about 30 minutes, getting to know each other and you are really hitting it off with all five girls. It's obvious that you're the main attraction during breakfast, all of them looking and talking to you more than to each other.

Eventually Poki breaks it up, saying that you promised to take her out on a coffee date - raising a few curious eyebrows followed by friendly laughter - and then Sydney, Poki and you make your leave and start walking towards the nearest coffee shop.

====================================

Walking was a bit painful at first but with a slight speed adjustment it went smoothly enough. Your tall statue and consequently big steps meant that the girls barely had to change their pace.

Throughout the walk you continue to talk to both Sydney and Poki, getting to know them even further and a homey feeling rises within your stomach.

Am I falling in love with them? With both?

I mean Poki right now is acting much more playful than showing deep emotions, but I do feel some sort of connection...

And Sydney, she's sincere, sweet, beautiful and funny. On top of that she already almost confessed her feelings for me.. and I took two bullets for her! I risked my life to save that girl!

... did I...? did I already love her before all of this?

While listening to Poki go on about something or other you take a moment to admire Sydney's deep dark eyes. The prolonged eye contact making the brown girl smile and then look the other way like a shy kindergartener, hiding her blushing face from you.

Eventually, you do arrive at a coffee shop. It's larger than you are used to from home despite seemingly not being that busy.

Going in first you notice that Poki is grabbing Sydney's arm behind you, holding her back and whispering something in her ear. Looking back, curious at what's going on you catch the girls smiling and hear their mischievous giggling.

"Damn girl, you're dirty!" Sydney snarks at Poki, keeping up an excited expression.

"What just happened?" you point alternatingly between the girls with your index finger, like a parent who is waiting for their twins to confess to some devious plan.

"You'll see" Poki responds walking towards you in a swift manner, giving you a quick peck on the lips and then continues to walk past you towards the barista. There is only a short line but before you have time to follow her Sydney grabs your hand and drags you towards the women's bathrooms.

"Uuuu Sydney?? That's not where I'm supposed to---"

TD23
TD23
9 Followers