Moving to the World of Streamers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still not being able to compose yourself, you ignore it for now as you, bottoms naked - only dressed in a Hawaiian shirt - make eye contact with one of the most beautiful girls the online streaming landscape has ever seen. The spit of her best friend dripping down from your rock-hard erection.

Sydney's heavy breathing is the only sound that can be heard, until Jodi finally breaks the silence.

"C-c-ca... can I... can I watch?"

WHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

"Excuse me?" you say dumbfoundedly.

Finally regaining your composure, you carry on: "What the fuuuuuck is going on? Why were you listening in on us???"

Jodi, looking down at the ground with her eyes glancing at your erect penis, sheepishly replies to your accusation: "Well... you did just start having sex right here in a public place... a few feet away from me.. you didn't even wait a minute or so, I was right there!" her volume gradually increasing.

Agitated you throw back: "Yeah, I get it, bad move on our part, but... but you know.. you could've walked away!" You slowly realize being caught was honestly on you.

But why did she masturbate? Why did she... want to watch?

"Nice pussy Jodi"

You both look down at Sydney, who has steadied her breathing and is now kneeling between the two of you, apparently being able to see right under Jodi's skirt, where nothing is protecting her clean-shaven love tunnel from being viewed.

"Sydney?? Is this okay for you?" you ask, coming to terms with the situation.

"Yeah" she confirms your suspicion. "Not like we haven't seen each other naked before. We're best friends after all!" she giggles as she wipes away your precum from her chin with an arm.

Looking up at Jodi she tags on:" You can thank me later, I think this will help your cause." With this, she turns toward your dick and begins to suck on the tip while massaging the rest of your shaft with two hands.

You let out a deep moan and the standing girl's fingers find their way to her pussy, by lifting her skirt they reveal the perfect glory of her sex to you - not a single imperfection to be seen.

The blood is leaving your mental facilities, clearly in accordance with Sydney's plan to get you to agree to her bestie's proposal.

"Why do you want to watch your best friend get fucked? I thought you were in a happy relationship??"

"COME ON!" Jodi screams out, desperate for this talk to be over. "John hasn't fucked me in weeks! He's so obsessed with playing Valorant, it's insane! We don't even sleep in the same bed together half the time..." taking a short breath before going on "Here I am, prancing around with no underwear and he doesn't even notice! I mean, how much sluttier can I get before I have to stream on Pornhub?!" her voice now clearly annoyed and getting louder by the sentence. You hope that the floor is as empty as it was when you arrived. "Sooo pleeeeeeeease can I watch? Porn doesn't compare to this hottie getting it!" she gives Sydney a light tap on her head, the girl in turn giggling on your dick, creating bubbles around her mouth messing up her makeup.

"Fine! Fine." You resign. "Are you just gonna watch or.....?"

"No! Strict rules need to apply. This is a one-time thing, got it?" You nod, surprised by her suddenly stern voice, so different from her begging mere seconds ago.

"You don't get to touch me, fuck me or any other funny business! If you must look at me masturbating, I can't stop you, but you really should focus your attention on Sydney." Quietly she adds "I can touch you though..."

Whatever

This is crazy

This girl is just batshit crazy

Throwing your hands in the air, you let out a "fuck it".

You don't want to have this talk anymore, so if she wants to risk her relationship, so be it. You don't care. All of your blood is pumped into your shaft, and it is time to put it to use.

"Hands on the mirror, bend over" you command with a firm voice. Sydney immediately obeys, smiling at you as she gets up. Even Jodi seems to be turned on by you finally taking charge of the situation, her fingers now actively penetrating her wet entrance.

You put one hand on Sydney's breast, and the other on her throat, applying light pressure. Looking at Jodi you firmly state your demand. "You said you can touch me. Make yourself useful. Put it in."

She looks at you, a hint of resistance disappears from her face as she grabs your length with much more skin contact than would be necessary, and only removing her grip once you fully push inside Sydney. Jodi is now barely an inch away from you so you can feel her hot breath as her pace increases.

Letting out your frustration on the black girl you strengthen your grip on her throat as you thrust into her with ever growing passion. The moans of both girls increase in volume. As Jodi is having her first orgasm she stumbles around in the room. Before falling she wraps her arm around you and grabs onto your shoulder, so that her hand is on one shoulder and her head is now resting on the other. She doesn't stop leaning on you as he comes down from her high - through the entire thing she never stopped stimulating herself.

Watching the affair in the mirror, you can feel a pussy tense around your cock, the girl it belongs to shaking in your steady grip.

Surprising both you and Sydney, Jodi briefly removes her hand from her love region and gives Sydney a wet slap on her ass cheek, even leaving a light mark.

"I can do better than that" you state, wailing your hand and hitting Syd's other cheek with a force causing her entire ass to jiggle for seconds. A big handprint soon becomes visible, and you make challenging eye contact with the Asian streamer, all while keeping a steady attack on her submissive friend.

The situation quickly escalates with Jodi and you alternatingly spanking Sydney's cheeks, causing her to release several high pitches screams of pleasure.

"Time to get serious" you say, ending the contest that would leave the color of Sydney's cheeks changed for days to come. You pull out your large penis, and angle it towards her other hole. Making your intentions clear to Jodi, you push into her best friend's ass. Funnily enough, you can't tell which girl moaned louder at your entrance.

"Oh my god... that's so hot" Jodi moans into your ear, once again leaning against your strong body. You can hear the wetness of her folds as she furiously masturbates to the porn scene playing out in front of her in which her roommate is playing the main character.

"I don't let John fuck my ass" she says while continuing to finger herself.

"Oh really? You don't?" you ask turning your head slightly sideways, desperately wanting to kiss her lips but being forbidden from doing so.

"No, only truly special men get that privilege" she whispers seductively in your ear, giving your earlobe a playful bite and then resting her moaning head on your shoulder while tightening her grip on your other shoulder.

I am so gonna fuck this girl in the ass....

With the brown girl's ass tightly wrapped around your cock you decide to throw caution out the window and take a risk.

You decide to move under Jodi's skirt and grab her ass.

She lets out a breathless moan at your touch.

Unlike Sydney's ass which is hard and firm from all her time in the gym, Jodi's ass could not be softer. It is plentiful in volume and feels incredible in your hand as you give it a few light squeezes forcing Jodi to release passionate moans directly into your ear. It feels as if you are playing with a comically big, super soft stress ball.

You can see Sydney is doing her best to keep herself steady as she gets pounded against the mirror, closing her eyes in the process and by doing so being completely unaware at your breach of the rules.

No touching my ass.... she loves it!

Triumphantly you throw a hard slap against Sydney's ass, simultaneously squeezing Jodi's. This slap sends Sydney over the edge and she almost hits her head on the mirror - but you catch her and pull her into a passionate kiss before that happens. Distracting Sydney with the kiss, you take another risk.

You slowly make your way towards Jodi's special region. Finding it, you move your middle finger on top of her asshole, making very light contact. Jodi's moans get more erratic, and she presses herself further into you, tightening her grip on your torso. You take that as a sign to apply more pressure - pushing into her ass with a single finger. The vibration of her orgasm sends your entire body shaking which causes an incredibly pleasurable experience for Sydney as well, amplifying her own orgasm.

You finger the brown-haired celebrity throughout her second orgasm, but not moving any other fingers into her ass to help with the task at hand. Once both girls have calmed down, you decide it is time for your own fireworks to erupt.

You pull out of Sydney. She lets out a disappointed gasp but is quickly lifted up and thrown with her back against the adjacent wall. Pushing in from below you penetrate her wet folds with unparalleled speed. Your change in position breaks you away from Jodi's touch, who immediately follows you and presses herself against your back, rubbing her perfectly round tits up and down your shirt. You can feel her fluids drip on your leg as she lightly bites your neck upon watching her friend scream out in orgasmic pleasure as a response to you repeatedly hitting her g-spot in this new position. Her convoluting pussy doing a fantastic job at milking your cock you don't want to hold out any longer and eject an enormous amount of semen into the ravaged beauty. Rope after rope after rope being shot right into her womb.

You hold her up against the wall for several minutes after your orgasm has subsided, taking in her warmth as you feel your cum slowly begin to drip out of her. Sydney has put her hands around your neck, breathing with satisfied exhaustion. You close your eyes and rest your head between her conveniently placed breasts. You can hear some kissing going on next to your ear, and Jodi sends the three of you into one last energetic vibration.

Putting Sydney down, the three of you look at each other for a while, panting from your sexual escapade.

..

..

As if on cue, you all speak out in unison "Wow... that was incredible..!"

Making dreamy eye contact with Jodi you think to yourself:

It truly was incredible.