Moving to the World of Streamers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shushes you by turning around on you - right in front of the door - involving you in a passionate kiss, the usually submissive girl completely overwhelming you. Once you open up your eyes, you find yourself within a bathroom stall.

"That was a dirty tactic" You whisper at her in a semi accusing tone. You're not too mad because you are excited how the situation is evolving.

"It was necessary. Speed is of the essence here, don't hold back on me, okay? No time to explain, it's a surprise, but this ain't the time to be a stud, stud." She sternly responds. Even though she doesn't actually do it you can feel her raising a finger at you. This mental image however quickly gets dispersed as the streamer squats down, avoiding touching the floor with her skin yet being able to go as low as if she had knelt down on her knees, taking your pants and boxers down with her in one fluent motion.

She doesn't waste any breath, giving you no time to respond, she instantly takes your soft penis into her wet mouth.

Predictably this causes you to grow in record pace due to the torturous teasing you had to withstand earlier this morning.

In turn, your quick growth pleases the women, and she lets out wet moans to let you know.

"Syd, did you check if the other stalls are empty?" you let out more like a whistling sound than an actual question.

"Aww, Syd? Are we doing nicknames already baby?" she mocks you, not providing any further explanation. Instead, forcefully grabbing both of your ass cheeks and impaling her face on your dick with an explosive passion.

Damn, how can this girl be so submissive in bed but so assertive outside of it?

Remembering her words, that she for some reason wanted you to cum quickly you don't try to suppress the rising feeling of cum making its way towards your shaft.

Out of nowhere the handle turns and the door slowly begins to open.

Sydney must have forgotten to lock the damn bathroom door.

Oh god

You try to shut the door close with your hand, at this exact moment Sydney's attack on your cock sends a shiver up your spine, making you miss the door and instead hitting the bathroom wall with the palm of your hand, causing the plastic walls to vibrate.

"Damn, you're quite strong" Poki lets out unbothered by the display before her.

In her hand she holds a tray with three plastic cups of coffee.

"Are you close yet?" she asks while making eye contact with you and smiling.

"He is" Sydney responds for you, feeling your balls tense up.

"Great!" Imane removes the lid of one of the cups.

"Hey, mine too" the black-haired beauty on the floor interjects.

Chuckling, Poki removes the lid of another cup, holding the two cups next to each other on the height of your groin area.

You look at her confused, the tension quickly rising in your balls, you need a release NOW!

"Two large spurts of cum for me and my friend here, please" Poki says as if placing an order at a restaurant.

At that moment Syd pops your cock out of her mouth and strokes it vigorously, her saliva serving as a more than sufficient lubricant.

You erupt in an explosive fashion, pushing your hands against the walls to maintain balance as Syd keeps your dick steady, making sure you shoot your load evenly into the two coffee containers.

After your orgasm subsides, you look at the two beauties out of breath and completely confused.

Standing up, Poki hands the other girl one of the cups and they clink them together like wine glasses "Cheers!", obviously no significant sound being emitted from the plastic cups.

With that, the girls both take a large sip of their coffee: Special ingredient: Your cum.

"Delicious!" Poki smiles at you. In an effort to explain the situation to you, even though you think you get the jest of it, she goes on "You tasted so great last night and this morning, I just wanted something to add extra flavor to my coffee. Thanks!" With that she shrugs her shoulders happily and leaves the bathroom, not before turning her head over her shoulder and giving herself a good spank before your eyes.

This slutty display from the girls now drinking cum coffee - and the implied compliment that your cum truly does taste that great - makes sure your dick stays as hard as it was in the morning.

"wow...." You speak as you breathe out.

Laughing, Sydney points out that you should get your pants up and that you both should leave the shop before being caught.

"Don't worry about your boner. We're going clothes shopping now, and you know what happens when a girl and a guy go cloth shopping. And you got two sluts with you!"

Outside you take the only non-cum infused cup and drink your own coffee. There's no need to wake you up any further but the taste is still great.

The three of you walk down the street a bit more and talk, until Poki eventually inquires: "So, what's your plan for the rest of the day?"

"Sydney wants to go shopping. Are you not coming with us?"

"Noo, I just came.. or rather you just came in my coffee, and that's all the power up I need for now! Besides, I do have a photoshoot in a few hours and need to get ready." Poki explains.

After hugging Sydney goodbye, she comes up to you and envelopes you in a tight hug. You decide to take this opportunity to feel up her ass and give it a good squeeze, earning a moan from the Moroccan streamer. She whispers in your ear: "Don't worry, you'll get to thrust into my pussy soon enough. I have something very special planned for you to show my... appreciation."

With that Poki leaves you hot and bothered.

You check out her ass for a bit as she walks away and could swear she is swaying it like that on purpose...

"Hey! Don't fret, you still got me!" Sydney playfully says and puts a hand on your ass.

You smile at her "I do have you. What more could I need?" Sydney lights up at those words and you involve her in an intimate kiss.

"Let's go shopping!" she says content, after the kiss ends.

"Yeah, let me call an Uber - where do you wanna go?"

"I know this great place on ----" *RING RING RING RING*

Her sentence is interrupted by a ringing phone. It's Sydney's.

Choosing to give her some privacy during the conversation, even though you are sure she wouldn't mind, you walk away a couple steps. Taking a sip of your coffee you think about what had just happened.

I can't believe it.

...

...

No. No matter how much I think about it I simply cannot believe it.

This is incredible.

You laugh to yourself at the insanity of all of this.

I have no idea why that guy shot at Sydney or really what happened to him, but man, if this keeps evolving the way it is... maybe I should thank the guy!

...

Oh man I really can't screw this up. Stay composed. Stay focused.

.

.

.

I can't believe they made me cum in their drinks... that was so hot...

"And what are you thinking about mister?" Sydney's voice brings your back from the land of your thoughts. You look at her as she takes another sip from her coffee, creating a devilish grin on your face.

"Oh, nothing really. It's just such a great day already!" you reply.

Sydney perks up even more. "Well, I hope you weren't looking forward to a quiet day together - that was Jodi on the phone and she's eager to properly meet you, so I invited her to come shopping with us! She hasn't seen you since the hospital after all."

Oh yeah, they're like, best friends, right? So, it's only natural she'd want to meet her friend's savior.

Man, it feels weird calling myself that.

"Sounds great!" With the girl smiling at your response you continue walking, momentarily forgetting that you wanted to call a ride.

After a few steps she suddenly stops you, placing her hands on your chest.

"Wait, just so you know - I know this 'new' world might be a bit much for you, and I haven't really told you a lot except that you should expect to be hit on by a few of my friends - but Jodi is different, just so we're clear on that."

Surprised, but relieved that you might get new information, you respond: "What do you mean?"

"As I said, we usually share good coc— good men when they come around, but there haven't been any in some time for most of us. Meaning we're all quite.. thirsty, which I'm sure you've noticed with Poki." she elaborates, and you nod your head in agreement, trying to judge whether or not that was useful information. Continuing she adds:" Jodi of course, as you probably know, is in a relationship. She doesn't participate in these... activities. Neither does John."

"So you're telling me not to fuck her?"

"I'm telling you she won't fuck you.

Surely you're aware that she is quite liberal in her display of her body and talks freely about sexual stuff. I just don't want you to get your hopes up. I know how hot she is after all." Adding a wink to the end of her sentence.

That is disappointing.. Jodi is one of the hottest girls ever, but I wouldn't want to do anything without her consent.

Seeing the development of a slight frown on your face Sydney goes on, almost inaudibly:" She might be up for some other stuff..."

Before you get the chance to voice your curiosity she inquires:" So, when is that Uber getting here?"

"OH RIGHT! Shit! I totally forgot! Plus, you didn't tell me where we're going yet!"

The African American girl laughs at your exaggerated reaction and tells you where you are meeting Jodi. The Uber arrives shortly after you made the call.

===========================

Stepping out the car you pay the driver and leave a generous tip.

You keep talking to Sydney about various things like you did in the car, your cock throbbing in your pants because she couldn't help herself not to subtly rub it in the backseat during the entire drive.

It does not take long before another white car pulls up, a beautiful woman getting out the back: Jodi.

Her outfit takes your breath away. She's wearing tiny white shoes that don't even go up to her ankles, no socks are visible. Going up her stunning legs that reflect the sunlight like a polished work of art you arrive at her miniskirt. It truly is worthy of that name. You watch her bend over through the window as she's paying the driver - the sight making your heart skip a beat.

If I placed my thumb on the hem of her skirt, I couldn't say whether I'd be touching her ass or her thigh...

The revealing bottom part of her outfit stands in complete contrast to the top part of it.

Finished paying you can see her look at the two of you. Jodi has a beautiful white smile showing off her perfect teeth. She has a pink flower in her brown hair and her torso is covered up by a warm looking grey sweater with Snoopy the dog on it. It gives her outfit an overall more cute than sexy look.

"Heeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyy!!!!" the girls squeal in unison, greeting each other with an enthusiastic hug, jumping up and down while embracing each other.

"Wow, if I ever get greeted like that, I'll know I've won in life" you chuckle at their display.

In response to this Jodi decides to give you your wish and jumps up at you with a loud "HEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYY!!!", catching you off guard you stumble back a few steps as this gorgeous chick jumps up and wraps her hands around your neck and her legs around your waist. You feel the warmth coming from her groin as it presses against yours.

It feels like she's not.... no, it can't be....

Placing a kiss on your cheek which goes on slightly too long to be platonic in your opinion, she stays in her uplifted position with your hands on her thighs steadying her. "Thanks for saving Sydney's life" the beauty says while looking deeply into your eyes, allowing you a look into her soul. You sense true gratitude.

"..No problem" you answer quietly, dazed from the brazen greeting.

After a few more seconds of intense eye contact you put her down, and the girls act like nothing out of the ordinary had occurred.

"So, shopping?" Sydney asks.

"SHOOOPPINNNG!!!" Jodi excitedly responds. All of you laugh at her enthusiasm and you walk into the shop.

=======================

"You have to try this!"

"and this!"

"aaaand this!"

"Oh yeah, this looks cute!"

"Oh my god girl, look at this! He has to try this on!"

"Now this would look good on me too!"

The girls are running around like they've never been in a boutique before, laughing and giggling to their hearts content while alternatingly running up to you and placing various fashion articles in your outstretched hands. Amongst the many shirts and trousers are also some panties or bras clearly not meant for you. At this rate, you'll be buried beneath these garments within the next few minutes.

"Girls... do you think this is.. maybe enough?"

The two shoot you a menacing look.

"...for now?" you sheepishly add, hoping not to incur their wrath.

They break out in lively laughter at your response, Sydney walking up to you with a shop owned brown angler hat on her head and pats you on your shoulder. "You know, yeah, why not. You'll have plenty to do in the dressing room." Rising to her toes she adds with a seductive whisper:" Maybe you'll be too occupied to try them on anyways."

"TO THE FITTING ROOMS!" you theatrically scream out, like a Knight announcing the charge into battle. Of course, you cannot raise your hands as they are filled with various clothes, which are beginning to weigh heavily on your arms.

I should probably sign up for a gym now that I'm here in the US.

Maybe the investment for a home gym is worth it? Working out would certainly be more fun if some of these girls were around... and it would be a great excuse to get them to my place!

With a mischievous plan forming in your head, you walk towards the relevant shop section, followed by the two women.

"By the way, for whom are these panties?"

"They're mine" Sydney replies.

"Yeah, I don't need any underwear, I rarely wear any" Jodi says, winking at you in a suggestive manner as you meet her gaze in shock.

Is she.. flirting with me?

Arriving in the designated changing area Sydney opens a red curtain for you to step into one of the cubicles in an otherwise abandoned part of the shop. You struggle to find a place to put down all of these clothes, the girls not having bothered to take any off your hands. Eventually you manage to put them down on the locker room bench, with some inevitably falling onto the ground.

You let out a defeated sigh, knowing that there is no way for you to keep that from happening again, so you just ignore it.

The wardrobe at least isn't too small, although it isn't exactly spacious either. It provides enough room so that you may bend Sydney over in one direction, but you certainly can't be too rough on her in here without getting a little creative.

In hopes that she'll join you soon enough, you begin to undress and actually try on some of the shirts the two streamers gave you.

Damn, these outfits actually look really good! They really know their fashion, and I'm probably not even combining these pieces correctly!

"Hey! You're not supposed to judge the fits yourself, come out, parade for us!" Sydney laughs from outside the fitting room.

Indulging in her fantasy you whip open the curtain and strut out of the room, acting as if you were walking on a runway, showing off the latest fashion in the catalogue. This causes the two girls to lightly hit each other in their amusement and even leads them to whistle at you, raising your confidence significantly.

"This looks great, but I think you need some help in the combinations department. There could be a better match for these colors! I was a model after all, so I know my stuff!"

You hope this is just an excuse for her to get into the changing room with you, so you agree and hold open the curtain for her, making eye contact with the smiling Jodi as you disappear behind them.

The moment they close your lover involves you in an energetic make out session, kissing you passionately on the lips and leaving little pecks all over your body as she slowly sinks to her knees. Achieving her desired position, she lets both of her hands rests on the waistband of your jeans.

"Can I?" she whispers up to you, the submissive glint that you remember from this morning returning to her hypnotizing eyes.

"Yes" you say while holding your breath in anticipation.

Careful not to make too much noise Sydney takes down your pants. Your boner being visible through your boxers she chooses to lick along your length while it is still covered by one thin layer of clothing. Arriving at your swollen head she wraps her mouth around it to the best of her abilities, starting to suck on it while continuously attacking it with her wet tongue, causing you to release a suppressed moan.

Despite already having cum today you are horny as ever and not in the mood for these kinds of games, so you speak to her "not like this" while grabbing her hair and pulling her away from your groin. She licks her lips approvingly at your take charge attitude and lets out a hushed "wow..." once you remove your underpants.

Not giving her time to admire your erection you take advantage of her dropped jaw and ram your cock into the back of her throat. Furthering your advance, you grab more of her hair with both of your fists as you begin to thrust your hips and fuck her face like it was the last time you'd ever have the chance.

This treatment causes the hottie between your legs to make all kinds of sounds with plenty of gags, slurping sounds and wet moans escaping her mouth.

Luckily there's no one around that could hear us.

..

...

.

Wait. Jodi!

You stop your powerful thrusts for a moment as you realize that Jodi was sitting only a few steps away from your current position, a distance not nearly far enough to silence the sounds your potential girlfriend was emitting.

Although you stopped, you neither loosened your grip on Sydney's hair nor did you pull out your cock, it is fully submerged in her throat at the moment, causing the girl to keep gagging while a mixture of saliva and precum drips down from her chin. Her submissive nature preventing her from trying to break free, she accepts your cock like a good whore - doing her best to breathe through her nose she starts moving her tongue around your unmoving shaft.

You continue not to move, as you see a shadow peeking through beneath the curtain separating you from the rest of the shop. Listening closely, you think you can hear some quiet moans and...

No way!

Is she masturbating???

You remove one hand from Sydney's head, keeping her head in position with the other and staying buried within her mouth, you yank open the curtains revealing a masturbating QuarterJade.

Her face reddens with embarrassment as she notices she had been caught, however, she does not make any effort to remove her finger from within her wet pussy.

She is still fully dressed, her outfit unchanged, no trace of any abandoned clothes in your field of view.

All she had to do was lift up her skirt. She barely even had to move it given how short it is.

So she really wasn't wearing any underwear when she pressed her crotch against me... I swear I felt her rubbing her pussy against my dick!

Shocked, you don't know what to say or do.

Moments after you opened the curtain Jodi gets a hold of herself and quickly jumps into the fitting room with the two of you, closing the curtain behind her. Her swift entrance forces you to take a step back in order to make space, removing your hand from the dark-haired girls head and pulling out your cock from deep within her oral opening. Since you had forcefully deepthroated yourself into her for so long, she immediately falls down on all four - desperately gasping for air.