Moving to the World of Streamers Ch. 04

Story Info
Fuslie cums (a lot) over to help you build your furniture!
10.6k words
4.9
1.5k
2
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 05/12/2024
Created 03/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4: A Moral Dilemma (Fuslie)

After telling Leslie that you will let her know once the delivery has arrived you undress and hop into the shower. The water is nice and warm. Since you still don't have any bath products here you figure Sydney won't mind if you keep using hers, it worked the last few weeks after all and you think it makes her dog like you more because you smell like her.

As you soap yourself up you hear the door creek which is immediately followed by a female voice calling out to you. "Hey hot stuff."

You can't see anything right now because shampoo is in your eyes, yet you recognize Poki's voice. "Hey" *cough cough cough*

You respond and accidentally swallow some of the shampoo, causing you to hunch over slightly and hold your chest while you cough. Poki finds this hilarious and lets out a high-pitched giggle.

The cough doesn't last for too long although the taste of strawberry shampoo will stay with you for a while. You stand in the shower behind a glass wall completely naked while Poki is standing outside of it checking you out. She is wearing a pink hoodie which sits loosely around her torso and some very tight black leggings. In her hand you spot a pink cap, she seems ready to go out.

Yeah right.. Sydney's and Poki's bathroom are connected. Somehow I keep forgetting that.. did I ask already why that is? Probably just the building - but putting these two girls in those rooms was a choice...

"So, you came to peep on me or what?"

"Well, it's hardly peeping. The glass provides quite the clear view" she teases.

"Fair point. You gonna join me?" you ask hopeful that maybe you can finally fuck her properly - not just her face.

"Noo, sorry love. I just wanted to check on you before going out. I'm meeting some girls. What have you been up to today? You've been gone a while."

"Ah too bad" you let out a disappointed sigh. "I was furniture shopping with Rae. We got along great!". A reminiscent smile forms on your face which makes it clear to Poki what happened.

"How often?" she asks bluntly, but in a slightly congratulatory tone.

"What?"

"How often did you fuck?"

You soap yourself up for the second time, first was to get the sweat off and now so you will actually smell good. Thinking about what had happened today you spend a little more time in your groin area and start to absentmindedly masturbate as you answer the fully dressed girls' inquiry.

"Well, twice.. but technically like four or five? That girl can suck like a vacuum cleaner!"

Poki chuckles "Ah yes, Rae's legendary technique. She's not bad at eating pussy either." She winks at you and you hope that she'll go on to tell you a hot story of the two of them having a lustful moment.

"Well, I'll leave you with that image for now. Can't be late. Bye bye!" and with that Poki hops out of the room giving you no time to say goodbye.

She could have at least closed the door to her room. Hopefully no one will walk in. Better hurry up.

You hurry up and just in time because Lily and Yvonne apparently missed the memo that Poki had already left and almost walked in on you thinking that she was still in the shower. The situation only lasted a few awkward moments which is probably the reason neither of them questioned the fact that you were naked in the shower while the room to Poki's door was open, but they must wonder....

You are pretty sure that by now everyone in the house figures something is going on between you and Sydney, with you sleeping in her bed every night and all that, although you haven't officially declared it to anyone yet.

Drying yourself off, closing Poki's door and getting ready to dress yourself for bed you think about how you can confess your love to Sydney.

Alright, how do I do this?

Take her out on a date, sure - but what kind of date?

A fancy restaurant? I could, but anyone could. Kind of boring. Not what I'm going for.

A vacation? Hawaii? Bit much, also I want to go for a romantic moment, not a romantic week. Something with a climax.

You chuckle at your unintended innuendo as you pull up your light-grey boxers.

Yeah, a climax for sure...

No but seriously..

One romantic date, with increasing intimacy up to one point where I can confess my love and hopefully, she feels the same way.

Something unexpected...

One amazing date. One magical night of love.

...

...

You stop dressing yourself with a white shirt in hand, cross your arms and lean against the dresser as you lose yourself in thought. After a few minutes you smile.

Yeah.

I think I got it.

This can work.

..

This. Can. Work.

You chuckle, satisfied with your idea and move to finally put on your shirt as you hear a knock on the door. However, the person knocking must have failed to understand the concept of knocking as they don't give you time to react and just walk right in.

"Hi" you say with a tone and mannerism that conveys: Why'd you knock if you're just gonna come in?

"Hi, sorry. I didn't want to be seen waiting at your door." Jodi responds, slightly lowering her head, avoiding your gaze.

You finally put your shirt on.

"It's fine. What brings you? Do you not know that Sydney is gone?" you gently respond.

"I do.. It's just... things between me and John haven't been going that great as you know... and he's doing a 24 hour stream today but I don't want to sleep by myself.. so I was hoping I could..."

"Jodi. Jodi hold on for a second. I know we've been doing some.. questionable things. I don't know if you could actually call it cheating yet but it is certainly a grey area. That time in the dressing room and after the podcast... I was fucking horny. I couldn't think straight and it made me not care about your relationship. But I don't want to be a cheater."

Jodi looks at you surprised. "No I.. I just meant.. I just wanted to cuddle. Nothing else. I swear! Come on.. please!" she pleads to you.

You sigh.

Fucking hell this is unfair.

I mean look at her with her low-cut tight shirt and those sweet fucking pink hotpants... You just know you can clearly make out every curve of her ass when she turns around... of course I want to fuck her!

But John man...

This is so wrong.. - but I've already done some wrong shit!

I shouldn't do more.. - Does it even matter now?

Am I the asshole? - Aren't I already the asshole? I fucking fingered her asshole, that's for sure!

FUUUUUUUUUUCK WHAT DO I DO

Jodi is just standing at the closed door, looking at your conflicted face as you debate with yourself.

Okay. Think clearly now.

You sit down at the bed and rest your head on your hand, fumbling through your hair.

Fact: I want to fuck Jodi.

Fact: She is in a relationship.

Fact: Cheating is wrong.

Fact: She doesn't seem to want to be in that relationship. Why isn't she breaking up?

Semi-Fact: She clearly wants something from me, or she wouldn't have watched me and Sydney or let me touch her in the way she did...

...

This is leading nowhere.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE RIGHT CHOICE?

Your head starts to hurt.

I mean cheating obviously isn't the right choice but if she just wants to cuddle....

"FINE!" you practically scream out, making Jodi flinch.

"Sorry. Fine, you can sleep with me tonight, but no—"

"Yaaaay!" Jodi cuts you off and jumps into the bed. As suspected, her shorts leave nothing to the imagination as she lies down getting ready to be the little spoon.

You let out a deep sigh once more. Judging yourself for not resisting your urges.

For a moment you think you can try to turn away but your body doesn't even attempt it and you lay down behind Jodi giving her ample opportunity to place her ass right on your groin - which of course she immediately does - and of course you immediately get hard at her touch.

I hate myself.

You turn off the lights and wrap your arm around Jodi and cover the two of you in a blanket. You close your eyes as you rest your head on hers, reveling in the sexual heat her body provides.

With one final internal sigh you think to yourself before drifting off to sleep.

If I'm doing this then I may as well try to break them up... or at least heavily encourage her to do so.

I have morals, right? Do I? No no I do! That's why I left, right? That's why I left.

I have morals...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You slam your hands on your mahogany desk, getting up from your black CEO chair. "BECAUSE I HAVE MORALS FOR FUCKS SAKE!" you scream at an Asian man with black hair, dressed in a business suit.

"Morals don't make money!" he retorts equally annoyed. "What were you thinking when you started dealing with him? That it was just going to be some family friendly science experiments? ARE YOU THAT NAIVE?"

"FUCK YOU! AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY OFFICE!" you say in a threatening voice, clearly scaring your opponent although he tries to hide his intimidation.

Attempting to show his steadfastness he tightens the buttons on his suit and says: "You will come around. You knew what you were doing when you signed that contract, and you are willing to go through with it. You just need to convince yourself!" with that he turns around and leaves the office slightly too fast to convey a well-composed employee.

You punch the air and fall back onto your chair. "FUCK!"

The room fills with silence for a few minutes.

With a much calmer voice you ask your trusted vice president: "What are we going to do about this?"

Mike sits down in a chair across your desk, visibly defeated, resting his head in his palm while rubbing his forehead.

....

"I don't know man.."

....

"We can't let this happen." You say with a shiver running down your spine. Your suit is getting awfully hot and you loosen up your tie so that you may get some more air.

"I agree. What were you thinking when you met with them? He's not wrong y'know, are you that naive?"

"Apparently I am... I thought we could increase our profits... the investors have been on my ass the last two quarters.."

"But we're doing fine! We're up 20%!"

You bang your fist on the desk again, an empty dark blue coffee cup with the company logo falls off and shatters on the ground.

"IT'S NOT ENOUGH!" "It's never enough with these people... you know that."

Mike sighs. "I know... but this? Come on.. you're a smart guy you could've---"

"I could've could've could've - I fucking know ok! I messed up, that's on me!" you say with an annoyed anger.

Mike just looks at you.

...

You take a deep breath. "I'm sorry. It is not your fault."

"It's fine. We worked together for a long time, and I hope you consider me a friend too, because I do. Whatever you decide, I'm with you."

A sliver of hope returns to you.

"Thank you, Mike. I think I might have an idea...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sun is shining in your eyes as you wake up.

I should've closed the curtains....

You feel around in the bed and realize that Jodi is nowhere to be found. You listen if the shower is running but nothing can be heard.

I guess she didn't want to be seen walking out of the room in the morning...

For fucks sake she knows this is wrong too.

But I've made my choice. I've crossed the line already. No point in backing out, even if I could.

You shower and then go to the kitchen for breakfast. Toast, Michael and Lily are eating at the table and they welcome you to join them. The smell of freshly made waffles distracts you from the moral dilemma you are facing and the friendly conversation soon perks up your mood.

At the end of breakfast your phone buzzes.

"Hey! You've been blowing me off way too long. By now you must be good to run! I'll even go slow for you!" reads a text from Aria. "Come on, join me on a morning jog! It'll be good for you!" she quickly follows up.

You grin. Your side has been doing fine for about a week now and you guess it is time you hung out with her some more.

"Sure. Where and where should we meet?" you text back.

"BUH!" someone grabs you by the shoulders and you flinch slightly. Michael and Toast laugh but Lily seems to be as surprised as you are.

"Aria?! What are you doing here? And why did you text me if you are here??" you ask confused.

"I slept over after hanging out with Poki yesterday and I just wanted to be ready to scold you if you denied me again!" Everyone at the table laughs at this.

"Alright. I guess there is no warm-up or something?" you ask, hoping you would have a little more time.

"No! Get in your shoes, let's go!"

You chuckle. The girl is already dressed in a black sports bra which is working overtime considering Aria's huge chest and some matching black hot pants with two reflective stripes on either side. Sadly, they are somewhat loose fitting. Despite this they show off a little of her curves. Running behind her should be an enjoyable experience, although you seriously consider running backwards so you can keep ogling her front. To complete her fit, she is wearing bright white running shoes with short grey socks. Her black hair is wrapped in a ponytail.

"Let's go" you clap in your hands as you stand up from the table. Aria is clearly excited and jumps up and down while waiting, not so subtly telling you to get a move on.

Once you close the front door Aria practically sprints away from you. You shout: "You're taking it slow, huh?" and chase after her. Luckily you are pretty fit and you happily notice that your wounds aren't acting up. You should not overdo it though, you think to yourself. So, the plan is simple: You run up to Aria, catching up to her shortly after she left the property and grab her with both arms around the waist, lifting her up.

"Gotcha!" you laugh while lifting the girl whose playfully struggling in the air.

"Heeeey! No fair! Let me down!" she says in a child's voice.

"You said you'd take it slow! You can't have me running a sprint race for the first time!" you chuckle and put her down, as she turns around you boop her on the nose and wag a finger at her.

Aria is shortly stunned by the boop but quickly breaks out in laughter.

"Did you just boop me?" she laughs.

"Yeah. Just to show you I can be nice too. If you don't run away from me."

"Ah, I see. Your way of being nice is booping me like a puppy?"

"A very cute puppy." You flirt.

Aria blushes, being caught off-guard by your comment.

"Awww" you smile, mocking her red face slightly.

"Yeah you watch out man! I'll run away again!"

"You wanted to run with me, remember?" you chuckle. "Let's keep it at a reasonable pace for now."

"Fine" she playfully pouts, clearly enjoying your little banter.

The two of your start jogging at a leisurely pace.

"Anywhere in particular we're running toward? Is there a park nearby or something?" you question.

"I don't know. I don't live in the area. I just thought we can run around the city. Explore or get lost together."

"How romantic!" you throw back as a teasing response.

You run for about 30 minutes, steadily increasing the speed until you can feel it in your legs but aren't getting exhausted yet. You run past the coffee shop where Sydney and Poki gave their Creamy Caramel Coffee a new meaning.

"That's my favorite coffee place there!" You point out to Aria.

"Oh? You come here often?" she asks.

"No, I've only been once."

"And it's your favorite already?"

"What can I say? I learned a new recipe there, didn't try it myself but apparently it tastes great!"

Aria looks at you slightly confused but doesn't question it further.

"What do you do in your free time? You like to cook, right?" you switch the topic.

"Yeah. How do you know? Did you watch some of my videos or streams?"

"Sometimes I steal your recipes. More often I burn the kitchen down." You jest and get the desired laugh from the black-haired girl.

"Yeah... I run a lot so I can burn off the calories that I eat" she says after she finished laughing, you can hear a little sadness in her voice and deduce that she might be insecure about her weight.

"You look great! I doubt you need the exercise but it sure is paying off!" you respond, your words visibly cheering her up.

"So, tell me a bit about yourself!" she asks as the two of you slow down a bit so that talking would be less exhaustive. "I know you saved Sydney at the Meet&Greet. That was really lucky you were there! But why were you and how did you know she was in danger?" the big chested girl curiously inquires.

"Well... I've been a fan of the OTV crowd for a while - and after moving to a new city I thought I could afford myself a small indulgence. It was mere coincidence that the convention was happening then, the timing was perfect." You answer.

Continuing your story, you add: "The whole thing with Sydney was by pure chance again. No one else had signed up for her so I was looking forward to having some one-on-one time with her, after all I'd been a fan for a while."

Aria pays close attention to you as you round another corner in the city.

"And then I just got this strange feeling.. I can't really explain it. Something just felt.. off. I had a feeling like that once before back in Europe and.. well, I wouldn't ignore it again. So I looked around and saw this sketchy guy pull out a gun. The fact that I got Sydney down was really lucky, and frankly I'm a bit surprised that the guy didn't just keep shooting, he must have seen that he didn't hit her, right?" you ask more to yourself than Aria.

Offering some explanations Aria replies: "Maybe he just saw the blood and thought he did it? Or perhaps he panicked? Bad visibility once you were laying down?"

"Maybe. It's just a bit awkward. You always expect pretty girls to get kidnapped or raped, not murdered on stage." You say absentmindedly.

"Woah. That got dark quick." Aria says with a slightly shocked voice.

"Yeah, umm, sorry, got lost in thought there for a second."

"No worries. I have some dark thoughts too sometimes. Running helps!" she quickly perks back up.

Looking at her jiggling boobs helps you cheer up too. Her sports bra is doing a good job but the task at hand is just too large. Too large indeed.

In about 700 feet the pair of you will come up to a crossroad. As far as you can tell there are no streetlights, and you will come up right at a corner with low visibility. On the other side you can see the lit logo of an ice cream shop.

"Hey, ice cream! You wanna race there?" Aria enthusiastically asks.

"Ice cream after running? That's not very health---" you can't finish your sentence as Aria shouts: "Loser is paying!!!" and runs off.

"Hey! Unfair!" you chuckle and chase after her. You're pretty sure you that can overtake her, but you hang back just slightly to appreciate her backside a bit longer.

Suddenly a strange feeling rises within you, and you immediately feel uneasy.

It is the same feeling you had at the convention.

You look around, worried, not quite believing someone would shoot a gun out here in broad daylight.

Recognizing the only possible path for danger you scream: "ARIA WATCH OUT!!!"

You sprint forward and manage to grab her just before the jumps of the curb, turning her around so that her back is facing the building and your back is to the street. You press her tightly to your chest and feel her boobs squish against your skin.

In the same second that you pull her off the street a black van drives past with lightning speed.