Moving to the World of Streamers Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who was your first kiss?" you repeat your earlier question, your grin informing her that you've accepted her challenge.

==============================

Leslie and you talk about various things in your lives for... you don't actually know for how long you have talked already. You know that she came about seven times so far and that your dick is boiling with lust. At this point you will probably explode like a cum filled rocket ship the moment you penetrate her pussy lips. Your stomach is full of her fluids and your precum. But it is worth it. You learn a lot about Leslie and get to know her on a deeper level - simultaneously you share a lot about yourself too which establishes a real connection and level of trust between the both of you. Leslie certainly appreciates having someone to be this intimate with and even though you shared most of this with Sydney already and some with Rae or Aria, you also reveal some new bits of information. Something about this highly sexual setting greatly exhilarates the process in which you get to know someone and learn to trust them.

I feel like I could tell her about Europe... I want to.. but no... no.... No.

"...and that was my proudest moment ever!" the grinding girl finishes her story, pulling you out of your own thoughts.

"Wow, I'm certainly proud of you for that! That's impressive!" you say impressed.

She smiles and lowers her head to kiss you.

She then breaks the kiss, rising her head up slightly but keeping her face within a breaths distance from your own, her wanting eyes darting between your eyes and lips.

"What's impressive is that you held out on cumming for so long... I think you deserve your prize."

You get ready to slam into her immediately and fuck the living shit out of the pretty girl for teasing you all this time. You know you can probably only get a few pumps in before you explode but your dick is so hard that you can most likely just keep going straight away, but you wait for her to finish talking.

"Me.. forever..." she gasps.

What?

"I'll never wear pants... or panties around you..." she continues with a moan, seductively biting her lip. "You will always have unrestricted access to my wet pussy.. You can do whatever you want, whenever you want to me. No need to ask. No need to restrain yourself."

Your eyes widen at the offer she is making you.

"I am yours.... completely."

Your mind is racing a thousand miles an hour. You can't think straight. You can't verbally respond. All you can do is wrap your arms around her tightly, kiss her and finally push into the wettest pussy you have ever known.

You fulfill your desire with pure determination and lightning speed, both of you moan deeply in unison as your dick enters her warm body after an eternity of being teased. Her pussy immediately convolutes and finally you can feel her spasm beneath you - around you.

Her insides feel like a thousand tongues with the strength of a million hands attack your cock from every angle all at once. As expected, it only takes a few strokes before you erupt within her, shocks of pleasure and much needed relief being dispersed throughout your body - but your dick stays harder than a rock and you don't stop fucking this amazing girl, fueled by her enticing promise.

Leslie's body is being pushed into the bed by you and the bounciness of the mattress pushes her right back into you. She's screaming and moaning right next to your ear, her hands wrapped around your neck and her legs spread apart and held up in the air as you pound into her wide open entrance.

Your arms are wrapped around her pressing her body tightly against you so her constantly orgasming figure doesn't escape you. Her boobs squish against your chest while her whole body vibrates beneath you, her legs flop around in the air but she is determined to keep them up. Your head is buried next to hers in the pillow. You can't see, but you can hear, smell and feel this incredible woman. You kiss her neck and Leslie erupts in another orgasm within her presently ongoing one.

Placing one hand behind her head you pick her up from the bed.

I have a choice to make here. Do I fuck her against the glass front to have a nice view of the city, or against a normal wall?

You thrust into her from beneath a view times, muffling her sounds of pleasure with a passionate kiss.

This is something intimate. Private. Plus, I don't need a city view when I have this gorgeous face to look at!

Actually, Rae's closet should be standing already.. No! She deserves her own memory.

Uninterruptedly fucking the girl you walk into what eventually will be the living room and push her against the wall. Leslie has no control over any of her movements and she doesn't try to fight you for autonomy. You hold her up by her perfect tights and place kisses all around her neck, face and chest as she attempts to do the same but her head twitches around in pleasure. You fuck her with ever increasing speed and every ten seconds or so a new orgasm erupts in the streamer's pleasure cave. The constant contractions successfully convince your balls to release your second load into her opening, your seed mixing with her juices, spreading across your connected skins and being splashed around the room by the constant collision of your bodies.

There is nothing going on in your head. No brain - no thoughts, just lust. Pure fucking lust.

You yank her from the wall and throw her naked body over your red couch. She's laying with her back on the seating area giggling at how you are manhandling her. You take a look at the state she is in and her hair frames her face in a beautifully sweaty mess. But you are not done! You grab her legs and pull her over the armrest so that her ass is on top of it and her feet are resting on your shoulders while her upper body is still on the couch - her tits on perfect display as she is stretching her arms over her head, breathing heavily and looking at you with pure desire and admiration. You push into her cum filled pussy and yet again she lets out a shriek as the intrusion sends her shivering into what must be the twentieth or thirtieth orgasm of your sexcapade so far.

She wasn't lying when she said she cums really easily... I FUCKING LOVE IT

Maybe it is her sexual energy - maybe it is the infinite teasing she put you through - maybe it is just the fact that she is probably in the top two of most attractive women that have ever lived, but despite having cum two times already and a third time nearing you don't feel drained at all.

You lean forward, remaining buried between her legs and without slowing down your pace. You place one hand next to Leslie's head on the couch, her eyes are rolled back from pleasure and her mouth is wide open, her strawberry tongue almost hanging out of it. You can only imagine what it must feel like to have this many intense orgasms in such short succession, by looking at her face you can only infer that it must feel like fucking euphoria. This position allows for much greater speed and you surprise her by picking up the pace tremendously in the middle of your hot make out session. You balance yourself on one hand and wildly fiddle through her hair with the other, moving your palm around her hot face and holding it locked to yours. Her legs twitch and she wraps them tightly around your hips, inseparably locking your bodies together and making it impossible for you to pull out during your third orgasm. Somehow it feels like you are shooting even more sperm into the sea that has formed between her legs. When you get the opportunity you should call an oceanographer to check it out - but for now, you have no plans of pulling out.

Leaning over her like this you finally have access to her beautiful breasts. They are a perfect handful, and you take advantage of this fact immediately. The Chinese girl lets out an appreciative moan as you place your hand on her chest, but you are quick to realize that if you want to truly fondle her tits, you need her to ride you. Picking her up once more you decide that the bounciness of your bed would be the perfect place to have this girl straddle you. With the energy you have felt from her so far you have no doubt the setting of this mechanical bull show will be: Legendary.

Turning around and letting yourself fall backwards onto the bed with your lover still impaled on your raging erection gets the idea across to the moaning girl with no words being spoken. She places her small hands on your muscular chest before quickly changing her mind and just frantically jumping up and down your length without a care in the world. Luckily you are big enough for her to do that without the risk of your dick slipping out.

At last you place both your hands on her perfectly shaped boobs, covering them fully and relishing in the feeling of her flesh. You give them a good squeeze and then decide to tweeze her nipples which sends the girl over the edge and you struggle not to hurt her as her body jerks around on top of you. Normally you stabilize your lovers when this happens but this time you keep your fingers on her nipples in order to give her an even more pleasurable high. In order not to fall over she grabs onto your torso and her fingernails dig into your skin, she is doing this unconsciously as her mind is completely blank, wiped clear through the intense pleasure she is undergoing. You don't care about the pain. You love it! You love the fact that you can make your lover feel such intense emotions. You love that you are able to share such feelings and that you were able to share your thoughts and experiences in the most special way before you fucked. You love her.

"OooOOOoooooo myyyy goooOOoooOoddd this is SO FUCKING AMAZING!!!" Leslie shouts out toward the skies. It is lucky that there are no apartments directly beneath your penthouse or someone would have heard the screaming girl for sure.

You groan in response and grab her hips, now really taking in the feeling of her soft flesh. You let your hands roam around her body and over her ass. You grab her cheeks and carefully pull them apart. Leslie falls forward, catching herself on your chest and moving her hips up and down along your shaft as you spread her open in more ways than one. Your heart is pumping out of your chest and Leslie's ear is placed directly above it. She is listening to your pounding heart as you take control from beneath and pound your way deeper and deeper into hers. You pull one hand away from her squishy ass and place it on her head, clearing out her hair and placing a loving kiss on the panting's girl forehead. You rise up from the bed so now you are in a sitting position and Leslie is impaled in your lap. She places her hands on your ears, looking deep into your soul she gyrates her hips in your lap. It is true what they say about the lotus position - it is incredibly intimate.

You kiss.

It is not a battle of the tongues as Leslie's lips dance around your dick, it is a cooperation.

The two of you are in perfect sync as your hands roam her body praising every cell of skin they touch while hers remain still on the sides of your head. Your lips stay locked together and you are overwhelmed with such sensation that you can't even tell anymore what is happening to your cock and what is happening to your tongue. It all just becomes one big cloud of pleasure like a fucking super rainbow chakra candy exploded within your consciousness.

Without any kind of verbal communication the pair of you decide that you wouldn't break the kiss until you have reached a simultaneous orgasm, the difficulty of which is significantly decreased since every third time Leslie reaches the base of your cock she has one of her own. Soon, her tight pussy grips around your shaft when she has once again fully impaled herself upon you and with pure sexual determination drags the cum from the base all the way to the tip. By now you should be empty but the orgasms on both sides just seem to be getting more and more intense both in duration and sensation. Satisfied you look toward your connected crotches, and if you weren't already white then the mixture of fluids would have at least painted both your groins. And yet....

"Can you keep going?" you ask Leslie, you smile and want to keep going but also want to be considerate.

Full of lust she smiles back at you: "You don't need to ask! As I said, I'm yours." "completely" she lovingly adds.

You smile and flip her over, she's laying flat on the bed with her face down, and you pull up her ass for the final stint. "OH MY GOD!! I THOUGHT YOU WERE KIDDING!!!" she screams out as you penetrate her pussy once more. "HOOOOOOOLY SHIT YOU'RE A FUCKING STUD! A FUCKING LEGEND!!!" she showers you with praise in which you take great pride, despite being surprised at your stamina yourself.

As your advances send shockwaves through Leslie's ass and her whole body you free up some mental capacities to really take in the feel of her buttock.

She clearly has cake, otherwise it wouldn't shake like it does while you slam into her with raging speed. Groping her with both hands you try to compare it with the other girls. It is not as firm as Sydney, nor as squishy and soft as Jodi. You rank it on the same level as Rae, although the Filipino's ass is a little harder.

Having completed your research, you move your finger over her clit and start to play with it, now having the ability to properly hold the orgasming girl in place. Wanting to get off yourself for the fifth and final time you push her head down into the bed making sure that nothing but her ass is lifted into the air. The streamer moans anticipating that you have an incredible sensation in stock for her. You take two messy handfuls of her hair and begin to smash her pussy with never before used speed. The wet sounds of slapping flesh fills the room but despite her screams of pleasure being silenced by the pillows they still overpower your groans and the sounds of your pounding. The shockwaves flowing through her ass are a sight to behold as her pussy convolutes again and again and again and again around your dick, giving you the sensation of the most amazing massage tube ever built. Your balls tense and a familiar feeling rises in your groin. Without slowing down you lean forward and whisper - it is a miracle she even hears you - "Do you want to taste me?"

All your lover can do it frantically nod her head with the little freedom of movement your hands give her and her enthusiasm turns you on even more. You thrust into her a couple more times before you jerk her back by her hair and pull out, some backed up fluids rush out of her vagina as you do so. She falls back first onto the bed and immediately pushes herself up using her elbows so that her mouth can reach your fluid covered dick. Without hesitation she wraps her moist lips around it and deepthroats you completely in one go. Not needing any more encouragement you fixate her head around your shaft as your most fiery orgasm yet shoots rope after rope after rope down her throat, unleashing your load into her body to be swallowed. During the process you stare into her big eyes and she stares back into yours. Her face screams of pleasure, sex, lust, admiration, satisfaction and intimacy all in one.

Incredible.

Your orgasm slowly subsides but you don't move, keeping your dick in her mouth until it has fully deflated. Leslie uses this chance to show off some of her oral skills, since she never got to do it before your sexual adventure, although she is clearly holding back in acknowledgement that this was the last orgasm of the session.

Once you are satisfied with her cleanup, you just fall back onto the bed and try to catch your breath from the exhaustion. You can't believe you came five times without any breaks in between and without losing even a sliver of hardness.

And holy shit! She came like, what? A hundredth times??? More?? That whole thing was essentially just my dick being massaged by her pussy all the way through! I felt more of her orgasming pussy than her normal one! That was incredible!! You are ecstatic.

Leslie lays her head and one of her hands on your chest, taking up a similar position as she did when the two of you were watching the movie, only difference being that now you are both completely naked and covered with products of your sexual union. Your chest is heaving up and down, moving her beautiful face with it.

Exhausted from the sex neither of you say anything, instead you doze off to sleep in each other's arms. Her body feels so right on top of you and you want to confess your feelings like you did with Rae, but you decide to wait. You don't want it to seem like you are just saying it because you had sex - because it is much more than that.

===================

"....good morning" you say, noticing some movement on your naked chest.

"..morning? huh? what time is it?"

You smile at the groggily response. It sounded really cute.

"I don't know. I haven't checked. Didn't want to wake you." You reply and place a loving kiss on her forehead. She smiles, turns around and kisses you deeply on the lips.

"What was that for?" you ask.

"For being amazing" she says. For a moment you both just look at each other in disbelief at the fact that the universe brought you together. In disbelief that something as awesome as this could be real, but it is.

You check the time.

"Oh!" you let out a surprised sound. "It's still the same day, just.. later"

She giggles. "Oh! Thank you Captain Obvious! I didn't think time would move forward!" she teases.

"Pfff, you know what I mean. The point is it's the same day, no mornings have passed yet."

"I still enjoyed waking up next to you." She warmly says.

"Me too" you respond with a similar smile.

....

"We should probably shower" you say.

"Yeah, it reeks!" she laughs.

"Hey! That's us, we can't reek!" you say, acting as if you were insulted.

"Sorry! Soouuurryyyyyyyyy!" she jokes in an artificially deep voice, causing you to laugh.

Nothing happens in the shower except for some intimate kisses and touches, both of you are fully sexually satisfied for the moment and choose to embrace your bodies in a non-sexual way. Once you are dressed again you get an idea and are surprised that you haven't done it with more girls yet.

"Leslie?" you ask curiously.

"Yes?" she asks, wondering what you could want in such a tone.

"Do you want to go to dinner? I know this great place, it's very romantic—"

"Yes!" she eagerly cuts you off.

The two of you share a laugh and you place your arm so she can link herself with yours. You step into the elevator and press the button for the lobby with a huge smile on your face and a pretty girl pressing herself against you.

This moment couldn't be more Perfect.

=-=-=-=-=Bottom Notes=-=-=-=-=

I'd be really happy if you guys shared some of your thoughts about the series in the comments! :) Even though the story has obviously progressed much further already than it is posted on this site, I'd still love to hear what you guys think of these earlier chapters! Your votes and comments can be very motivating for me to keep writing and posting! :)