Moving to the World of Streamers Ch. 05

Story Info
Threesome & Double Penetration with Pokimane and AriaSaki.
8.8k words
4.83
2.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes:

Hey guys! The previous 4 parts of this story are in the "Celebrities & Fanfiction" category. However, since this chapter features the first threesome of the series, I thought it would fit in Group Sex as well. o

From this point forward, this series will have a lot of different themes like Public / Risky Sex, and regular threesomes, foursome or more. Chapter 10 for example has 10 girls, and Chapter 20 will feature an 18-girl orgy (with you as the sole male member, of course).

I am not sure whether I will stay consistent with the category or not - probably will decide on a case-by-case basis. Just so you know, checking my profile for new parts will certainly be the safer option than checking a specific category.

If you would like to see pictures of the outfits described in this, Pokimane is wearing the outfit which can be seen in this article: "Fans left awestruck as Twitch streamer Pokimane shows off her new all-black outfit"

To find AriaSaki's outfit, just google "AriaSaki white outfit" and you will pretty much find it immediately. It is the one either on Pinterest with the title "AriaSaki i 2024" or the reddit one with the heading "Getting ready for My Hero Movie" - both should be visible without logging in from google images.

That said, I hope you enjoy Chapter 5!

Chapter 5: Finding the Spirit of Ecstasy with Pokimane and AriaSaki

After dinner you keep it short and make Leslie cum only nine times in the restaurant's bathroom and about twenty more times in her car before she drops you off at your place.

Los Angeles really isn't very pedestrian friendly... I should probably get a car relatively soon.

Not too bad of a prospect. With a girl by my side or maybe two shopping has always been great fun so far. But who to invite?

You stay up until about four in the morning unpacking and assembling your furniture. It is tough but Leslie's love gave you the energy you need to push through, although it is lucky there is no safety inspector around to scold you on your condition. You watch a bunch of random YouTube videos once you hung up your big flatscreen TV to keep you awake. For a few hours you consume every video on the 'Casual Navigation' channel which teaches you a lot of fun ship facts that you will never use again but the information that big ships are actually anchored - not by the anchor itself - but by the weight of the chain seems critically important to you at two in the morning. Eventually, you don't know how, you end up on chess YouTube and get stuck on two very attractive content creators: The Botez Sisters.

It's probably the dream of every guy to fuck two sisters at the same time that would even be half as hot as those two... but I already have some of the hottest streamers drooling over me.. I shouldn't be greedy.

Although, they do have some connections to OTV... they just uploaded a video with Aria!

You actually spend the night at your place for the first time since you were shot and your world was turned completely up-side down.

Once you wake up you think about the plan for today, given that you were up until four you woke up a little after noon, so the day is already quite progressed. You are still a bit sleepy and rub your nasal bone with your thumb and index finger, as if it would help you to form a clear thought.

Alright, umm... Shit! I forgot when Sydney is getting back. Is it today? Tomorrow? I am supposed to pick her up from the airport. I should text her to get conformation, and for my plan it would be useful if I had a car by that time already, so I guess that's what I will be doing today.

You text Sydney and are ready to leave as the elevator door opens and two girls that you know quite well by now stand before you.

The black-haired girl with a very large chest who is clothed in an extremely short white dress you recognize as Aria. The dress covers only the most essential areas, two thin white strips are flowing over her shoulders and the cloth starts right above her boobs, leaving the rest of her arms and shoulders completely bare. There is a band in the same color strapped around her stomach accentuating both her breasts and her hips. A skirt-like feature completes her dress, and it does not even fully cover the sides of her thighs where her white panties decorated by a weaved in flower pattern are clearly visible, yet the skirt provides enough cover for plausible deniability on her part.

The girl you've been wanting to fuck for ages is wearing something a bit less risqué, although clearly dressed for a special occasion. She is gowned in semitransparent pants that are made out of some kind of net. You can see that her intimate area is covered by black hot pants that despite not being see through leave nothing to the imagination. Her top consists of what could be described as two fancy shirts put creatively over each other form the front but once you see her from the side you can tell that her back is essentially bare, only a few black strings holding her outfit together with one scarf like looking cloth, that is still part of her shirt going around her neck. From the front the only exposed skin is a small rectangle on her stomach. If you were to move it down, you would get an amazing view of the treasure between her legs. She has a black purse with her that is covered by a reflective scale pattern.

"Poki?? Aria?? What are you doing here? How do you even know where I..? oh right I mentioned that" you let out a surprised sentence.

The girls giggle at your expression that quickly turns from surprise to very obvious ogling of their bodies. Poki is blocking her mouth with her hand but you can clearly see Aria's joyful face.

"I noticed you didn't come home yesterday and figured you would be here. We wanted to ask whether you'd want to have us for lunch?" Poki says with a questioning glance.

You curiously raise an eyebrow and Aria almost cracks up. "She means with us!" she blurts out laughing.

"Did I?" Poki rhetorically questions with an innocent expression before giggling again.

Your blood is already flowing to your groin but since you don't know how much time you have before Sydney comes back you know what you have to say, even if it means you will punch yourself for it.

"Sorry ladies, I just woke up - I was up all-night building, well, this" you say with a clearly defeated tone in your voice while gesturing with your hand at the assembled furniture. You aren't exhausted anymore, you just don't want to turn down a possible threesome, but you can't risk blowing off Sydney. She means too much to you.

The girls gasp: "You built all this yourself?? In one night?!"

They both step forward, Poki grabs your arm and presses her body against it, right in the middle between her breasts. You can feel their soft skin squish against you as she looks in awe past your shoulder. Aria, mouth agape, steps a little further into the apartment and with Poki holding your arm you can only look at her over your shoulder. If she would start to spin in that dress she would look like an absolutely stunning ballerina. The sun shines perfectly through the glass wall to provide her a spotlight.

The penthouse is wrapped like a square around the elevator shaft so from here they can only see the living room. There are no real walls dividing the different rooms, so you put up movable dividers that differ only slightly from the color of the walls. The walls were originally white but after buying the place you painted them with just a hint of yellow. They are effectively still white but don't reflect the light as aggressively anymore. You grew up in a room painted like this and having your new home surrounded by the same color scheme gives you comfort.

Starting from the elevator to the left there is a flat screen TV hung up on the wall, moving into the room a red and gold oriental carpet covers the brown hardwood floor and on top of it stands a coffee table with four almost black curved legs that move up in an L shape to the glass plate on top. Their roots are black balls that are flat on the bottom to provide stability. You chose this table not only because of the aesthetic but also because it has a flawlessly hidden feature: It is extendable. It was a bit of a naughty thought but when it became apparent that you wouldn't have a shortage of hot girls around you wanted to be prepared for the possibility of one of them sucking you off while watching TV and possibly enjoying a meal. Hence, the glass plate so you could enjoy two shows at once. The carpet is very comfortable on the knees too, you made sure of that. The table stands before a red couch that you will have to get cleaned, Leslie and you really soaked it yesterday, but for now you covered the stains with bubble wrap which you have a virtually infinite amount of at the moment.

The suite is covered by a glass front on this side, giving an amazing view of the city. In fact, you can see the OTV house from here, which is nice because it means the distance allows you to visit them whenever you please, especially once you finally have your own car again. In the left corner, as well as next to the couch and hung up next to the TV you have placed some plants. They are artificial but look impeccably real. Funnily enough, the firm producing them was a daughter of your own company. You sold it for a moderate price to an Estonian couple. They mismanaged the business side a little bit so that the value never surpassed what it was worth under your talented leadership, but they improved the overall quality of the product. They were very well off and told you that they wanted a passion project. Someone else offered you a higher price back in the day but you liked the couple and were certain they would treat the enterprise and its employee's well - so you sold it to them.

On the non-glass walls and dividers, you hung up some paintings that look like they were painted by a famous artist and should be in a museum instead of your place, yet the highest price you paid was 150$ on Etsy, which was the price of the incredible forest oil painting you hung up in the bedroom, not visible from here. You still think it is insane that the artists didn't charge more for it and she was really hesitant about accepting your 200$ tip too, but you insisted. You were willing to pay much more for that masterpiece, nonetheless you also respect those who pursue their craft for art alone instead of monetary gain.

Luckily, the lights came with the apartment; all you did was change the cover and hang up some small chains with little lamps attached. It would serve as decoration and the cute look might help you win over a girl like TinaKitten at some point.

All in all, you are very happy with the feeling of the place and the girls are visibly impressed.

"Wooooooow!" Aria lets out.

"You know when you told me you were a CEO, I pictured an office bureaucrat sitting in a chair all day! How did you know how to do all that???" Poki shouts surprised.

"Well, I actually was the brains behind the operation. Running it just became my job over time and it wasn't too much fun. I more enjoyed working in laboratories and doing stuff outside in the field. In the glory days I had a new industry breaking idea like, every month!" you laugh, only intending to brag a little.

Poki looks at you with admiration in her eyes and before saying anything else puts her hand behind your head, pulling you down into an intimate kiss.

After it ends you try to guess the taste that lingered in her mouth. "Did you.. eat chocolate bananas before coming here?"

She giggles. "Yes! Aria made them herself!"

"Oh wow" you let out a surprised gasp.

"How do you like them? Here, get another taste!" Aria says while strutting toward you in her cute little dress. You don't have time to react and even if - you don't want to dodge her kiss. She wraps both arms around you like a comfortable weight across your neck. She leans so far back that you actually have to grab her hips and take a step forward to prevent her from falling onto the floor. Her enthusiastic tongue encourages you to place your hands a little lower than what would be necessary, getting a feel of the rough texture of her panties which offer an oddly nice contrast to the smooth skin of her ass, the holes in her underwear allowing you to feel both at the same time as you let your hand slide across them. Your groins press together and she lifts one of her legs to wrap it around your hip.

"Tastes a-fucking-mazing" you give your honest, slightly out of breath review once Aria sets you free from her embrace. Blushing slightly, she giggles, flattered by your compliment.

With accusation in her voice Poki cuts in:" So, you were about to blow us off for lunch? That's not very nice!" She wraps her arms around one of yours, taking a place at your side and pressing her body against yours once more.

"Yeah! Why would you do that?" Aria adds, taking up the same position as her attractive friend.

"Girls! Girls! I'm sorry, but I promised Sydney I would pick her up from the airport and I forgot when she's coming back. She hasn't responded to my text yet and I also have a big date planned for her, I can't risk not getting the preparations ready in time." You say in a saddened explanatory voice. "Believe me, it physically pains me to refuse such beautiful woman as yourselves, but I really need to get a car and some other supplies."

Still pressed against you Aria questions: "You need a car to pick up Sydney? Just call an Uber?"

"Yeah I don't technically need it for that but after what we experienced together I figured LA isn't the most pedestrian friendly city, and I also need a light source for my plan just to be safe, and a way to get there of course." You respond to the stunning girl's inquiry, meeting her gleaming eyes.

"A light source? Get where?" Poki expresses her curiosity.

"I don't want to spoil too much, let's just say if it all goes well it will be very romantic and I don't want to fuck it up by scrambling stuff together last minute. I hope you understand." You say conveying your disappointment with your facial expression.

You and Aria both sigh and she rests her head against your shoulder, despite the situation, having two beautiful girls in such close contact to you prevents you from being too sad.

"Hey! No need to be sad! Why don't we just accompany you to the car dealership?" Poki throws her idea into the room.

Perking up, Aria looks at you: "Yeah! We can totally make it a shopping date!"

You chuckle, half surprised at the idea but mostly happy through the roof at how this turned out, after all, you were hoping to have a girl by your side, and now you have two!

"Uuuhh yeah! That sounds.. well, amazing to be honest! Would you be up for that?" you try to get further confirmation by looking at each of the streamers.

"Yeah! Let's go!" they enthusiastically cheer in unison, jumping up and down causing their boobs to give your arms a very pleasant massage.

"Let's go then!" you say like a leader and step into the elevator, the girls walk next to you, neither letting go of your arm.

Eventually they'll have to let go but I'll enjoy this as long as it lasts!

======================

You tell the Uber to drive you to a big dealership that offers a variety of cars from medium to very high-end brands. Arriving there you are greeted by a man in a vest who requests the interested buyer, which is you, to accompany him into the office for a credit check. You pass with flying colors which makes the salesman visibly happy, and he becomes much friendlier after seeing your balance. Gladly you accept his offer to show you around, though you guess that he'll just try to sell you the most expensive car to get a high commission but having a past as a successful businessman yourself you feel secure enough not to fall victim to any cheap tricks. Also, he seems like a pushover who is easily sent away with a stern voice if the best-case scenario occurs and you need some privacy with the girls.

He shows your group around spitting various lame sales pitches. Aria is mostly quiet, in contrast Poki seems to find his lack of talent amusing and keeps mocking him with a variety of questions. You wonder how this guy actually got a job here. The girls have let go of your arms by now but Aria is still holding your hand while Poki never strays too far away from you.

None of the cars on the main floor really pique your interest so after a while the man, whose name is apparently Jim S., says: "Sir, maybe we could interest you in some of our more luxurious brands? We can offer Tesla's, Lamborghinis, a couple Porsches and even Rolls Royce, if you are willing to spend the prize.." he hesitates on the last part, hoping that you'll bite.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Take a right here!" Mike practically screams from the passenger's seat while holding a map in his hand.

You make a hard turn, the tires screech against the asphalt but your car doesn't lose grip. You turn in between two narrow buildings into a long alleyway.

"STEP ON IT!" he shouts, and you do, quickly accelerating to over 70 miles per hour. You know this part of town and the entrance to a highway is on the other side, but it requires a jump from a ledge to make it, you know it's possible, you planned it, this was your emergency strategy after all, you just never actually tested it.

"Are they still behind us?!?!?!" you anxiously scream, the rear-view mirror is broken and Mike turns around to look at the shot-through rear window. "Yeah!" he responds.

"FUCK!"

"BRO YOU ARE DRIVING A RED FERRARI IT'S NOT EXACTLY HARD TO MISS! JUST HOPE THEY CAN'T MAKE THE JUMP!"

You know he's right.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sir? Are you alright?" Jim asks, slightly worried at your blank face. Aria places her hand on your shoulder and gives you a slight wiggle, pulling you back to reality.

"Uum yeah, sorry, I just remembered something.. I don't know if I really want a very obvious car. Maybe something that wouldn't draw a lot of attention?"

"Not a problem at all Sir!" he happily says whilst spreading his arms. "Despite their reputation - a grey or black Rolls Royce can blend in perfectly into a stream of other cars while still providing all the luxury a man like you deserves! Especially when hiding the hood ornament, all Rolls Royce have a feature to do so for this very reason! Nothing wrong with wanting some privacy while still enjoying the fruits of your hard labor, right?"

"I guess it wouldn't hurt to look" you let out not too enthusiastically, even though driving a Rolls Royce was always your dream.

"Excellent!" he joyfully says and leads you to a sealed off area of the dealership. The girls look at you somewhat surprised, clearly not expecting you to be eligible to spend so much money on a car, but they say nothing on the subject.

"You're not gonna fall for one of his tricks, are you?" Poki asks slightly concerned.

Choosing to mock her a little like she mocked that poor guy you reply: "What do you mean? I trust this man completely, he could tell me that BMW over there has 200 DP and I would believe him!"

"DP??? Deepthroat, Double penetration? What the fuck? You know it's horsepower, right?" Poki whispers to you.

You laugh, you were hoping she'd pick up on your sexual innuendo and your bait worked perfectly. "Yeah I know, I'm just teasing you. I obviously meant Dragon Power.. I like how you think though!" you give her a teasing shove with your elbow and she smiles.

With a devilish grin on her face she goes on "Yeah mister, if you really like it, we could DP Aria..."

You look between the girls slightly confused, Aria has taken up her position on your left arm again and warmly smiles at you with desire in her eyes. Looking back at Poki you see her open up her purse and showing you its content, a what looks to be a black strap-on is revealed and your eyes widen, you stop for a moment, letting Jim get some distance from the group. It's not like a good salesmen to lose vision of their victim nor is it not to constantly talk and flatter them, but you aren't surprised.