Moving to the World of Streamers Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait... you had this when you came to my place.. was this your plan?" you look hectically between the girls, barely containing your excitement. They just smile.

Poki hops around you and gives you a light pat on your ass and a significantly harder one to Aria, causing her to suppress a turned-on moan by biting your arm. Hopping happily in front of the two of you Poki says, ignoring your question:" Come on! Let's look at some expensive cars!" with that she turns around and follows Jim, your dick starts to grow as you lead Aria by her hand. You try to grasp a thought but can't form a clear one.

The backside of the shop is extremely luxurious, the black floors are so clean you could eat off them and you can see your slightly distorted reflection in them. You look good, as do Aria's panties, her skirt allowing for a perfect view. You point this out to Aria with a finger and she lets out a giggle, playfully hitting you on the chest. She clearly doesn't mind being on display for you.

Only five other people in two separate groups are currently in this large area.

Jim repeats various car facts he clearly memorized off of some list, but you don't really listen to him. Instead, you look for a car that would provide enough space to fuck two girls at the same time in the backseat - and not to forget your plan for Sydney - can drive on a few pebbles and grass, which to be fair, probably applies to every car. Sure, it's not ideal, but luckily the place you picked out for your date is somewhat accessible.

One Rolls Royce variant piques your interest. It has a matte grey color, not really your favorite but not ugly - and critically - despite it being one of the most coveted car brands, people wouldn't really notice it too much.

"Jim?" you interrupt him.

"Yes, Sir?" he asks dazzled.

"I like this car." You point at the car with an extended wheelbase, providing more space in the back for passenger comfort or small orgies.

"Oh wow! You have exquisite taste Sir!" he flatters you. "Would you like to take it for a test drive on our private driving range?"

"Private driving range?" you inquisitively inquire.

"Yes! Our dealership owns a large hanger on the other side of the street. Our best customers may test their new cars there in total privacy. We have a small obstacle course set up, some inclines to test the breaks and many more fun features for you to explore!" he says in full salesman fashion.

I highly suspect that people who buy a Rolls Royce don't drive it themselves, but this sounds perfect.

"I'd love to!" you say with a warmness in your tone that Jim hears for the first time, causing him to grow a smile across his face.

"Right away Sir, I will be right back with the keys!" he practically sprints off.

The girls giggle.

"Sounds like we'll be having some fun over there" Poki teases, rubbing your groin, and Aria joins her movements.

You wrap your arms around the girls and place a hand on each of their amazing butts. "Yes we shall, we shall have great fun." You say with an even bigger smile than Jim and kiss them both.

====================

Jim wasn't lying. The hanger is equipped perfectly for testing a variety of cars, they even have some artificial grass set up and a tree in the middle for whatever reason, yet you care about none of that. As soon as the gate closes behind you, you join the ladies in the back of the vehicle. They have already started to make out and are fondling each other without you - you're not mad, it's a great sight to admire.

"Mind if I join you Ladies?" you ask in a polite tone. They giggle and wave you in, quickly returning to kissing each other. You take a seat next to Aria, watching her exposed panties being explored by Poki's hand when the two girls drop from their seats at a choreographed pace and take their new places on either side of your legs. With a grin on your lips you look at them struggling to open up your belt because either one of them wants to be the first to take out your raging cock.

Soon succeeding however, they drag off your pants and you hear a slight rip somewhere, you hope nothing is broken but with their enthusiasm it is quite possible. You spread your legs to make space and they gratefully change positions once more - now next to each other between your legs, Aria takes your head in her mouth while Poki addresses your balls. They don't use their hands - they can't actually - because they are busy taking off their clothes and throwing them around in the car until they are completely naked, pressing their bodies simultaneously against each other and against your groin.

Not wanting to disturb their process you place your hands on the conveniently placed armrests and enjoy the view of the gagging girls. Aria's tits jiggle as she moves her head up and down your shaft, periodically the tongues of the two streamers meet at your base, upon this happening they kiss each other with your dick in the middle, slowly moving up your length and then switching places, as Aria descends with one swift lick along your erection down to your balls. You can see her big eyes looking up at you while Poki gets in her element pleasuring your tip. She lets out a shriek when Aria moves her hand to her pussy and starts to finger the popular girl, but she doesn't let herself be distracted from her mission for long. You smile as she boots her sexual engine back up and continues her blowjob with renewed vigor.

They soon speed up their rotation until it looks less and less like a strategy and more and more like two cock hungry sluts that just want to have more of your dick in their mouth than the other whore.

You feel like a king on his throne having his wives attend to him.

The car soon fills up with the sexual noises of all three participants and it requires some concentration from you not to burst right now into their wanting mouths.

Poki is the first to take her head away from your dick. In a dominant display she grabs Aria's black hair and yoinks her head backwards, kissing her from above while groping her big tits. Then she asks her, her voice cracking up with enthusiasm: "Are you ready to be fucked?" The bottom girl only nods.

Poki lets go of her and she uses her newly gained freedom to climb on top of you, kissing you deeply while grabbing your dick and sliding it into her wet slit. You both let out a strong moan into each other's mouths and you place one hand on her full boob really squeezing it tightly while getting a similar handful of her plump ass with the other. You don't disengage with your mouths either as Aria gets into a rhythm riding you and you just knead her flesh all around her body. She definitely has the biggest assets of all the girls you've fucked so far and you take full advantage of the fact that she likes it rough when groping her body.

Suddenly you feel another hand on Aria's hips. Opening your eyes, you see an eager Pokimane behind Aria's twerking ass. She holds it steady for a moment, much to your displeasure, but you are excited to see what she has in store. Aria is ignoring her for now, instead kissing your neck. Poki's body is completely naked, her nipples are hard from how horny she is and around her waist are a few black leather strips that connect to a pink plate covering her pussy and acting like a G-string. You can't see it from here but with some bad luck it covers her asshole too, which would prevent you from properly fucking her even in this scenario. On the pink plate there is a dildo attached, consisting of seven black spheres. From what you can tell her contraption is marginally smaller than your dick, nevertheless you gain some confidence from the fact that you are still wielding the biggest sword in this car.

Poki spits on Aria's asshole and rubs some of her wetness up from her pussy. Feeling the dildo being placed at her entrance Aria moves her head to look at you, with big eyes she whispers: "Kiss me" and you do.

*hmmmngnnnngnnnngnnghmmmm* Aria lets out noises in your mouth as Poki slowly penetrates her sacred hole. You decide to add a little more spice to it and give Aria a few spanks, even reaching Poki's ass once she bottomed out in her friend's hole.

With a giggle Poki looks at you and asks:" Ready to Dragon Power her?"

Laughing at the reference to your earlier joke you nod and start to thrust into Aria's hole from below while Poki does the same from behind her. You can feel the dildo's hardness whenever you push up into Aria's vagina, pressing against the roof of her entrance. The girl moans in your lap, in the beginning you could hear some pain but the longer the double penetration goes on the more her gasps turn into those of pure pleasure.

You can only really grope one of her ass cheeks at the time as Poki is getting her pleasure from constantly spanking the submissive girl. She speeds up her thrusts which in turn increases the pace at which Aria's vagina slides across your dick. Not wanting to be outdone you grab Aria's neck and pull her into a deep kiss while also tremendously increasing the speed of your penetration. The kiss muffles most of her screams but some moans escape from the side of your mouths. Her legs begin to shake on either side of you and her back begins to violently arch up and down, wildly moving around on both Poki's strap-on and your own dick, which creates an incredible and amplifying experience for you and the orgasming girl. You don't let up and neither does Poki, both of you fucking her through her sexual high and by doing so significantly prolonging it, you can't really tell but she might have had two or three consecutive orgasms with all her holes being used right there.

Removing your lips from hers you turn your eyes to Poki's jiggling tits, only looking for a moment before meeting her lustful gaze and asking: "Wanna switch holes?"

"Sure!" she seductively replies while spanking her friend once more.

Aria gets a slightly worried look on her face: "Wait, I don't.. I mean I want you, but you are like... HUGE!"

Confused, you look at her and then look at Poki, who is now next to you. You pull her closer by the hip to which she responds to by smiling and then planting a big sloppy kiss on your cheek. You hold your dick next to her attached one and happily realize that she is right! From the angle before it didn't look like it, but you are in fact about one and a half spheres bigger than the dildo and more girthy as well.

With a naughty grin you say: "You're a big girl, I'm sure you can take it." And encouragingly slap her asscheek. She smiles back at you but doesn't get an opportunity to respond because Poki grabs her head and impales it on her strap-on. Quickly fucking her face, she shoots you a glance as to let you know that you should use this opportunity to push into her hole while she is distracted. You don't hesitate and place your head on her tight entrance, keeping it in position with your thumb until you penetrate her opening and push in facing some resistance. Her hole isn't used to your size but the wetness of your dick, courtesy of their mouths and her own pussy, does help.

When Poki finally free's Aria's oral opening she moans out a breathlessly "Oh my god your dick feels soooo fucking good in my ass!! please keep goiiinnnnnngggngngng.."

You decide to indulge her and keep up a steady but speedy pace of penetration. Poki tries to wiggle herself into what used to be your throne, however Aria's pleasure numb body blocks her from achieving her goal. So, she lays on the car ground which, in accordance with Rolls Royce standard, is covered with an unbelievably comfortable beige carpet. Like the grey, not your favorite color, but it fits well with the overall scheme of the car, especially in contrast to the white seats.

Tapping your thigh, she signals to you to put Aria down so she could plow her from below. You place one hand on Aria's clit, stimulating it and causing the girl to erupt into another orgasm as you place your other hand on her throat, lifting up the shaking girl while her pussy's contractions make themselves known even in her ass, massaging your dick as you put her down over Poki, and she falls on top of her. Their tits mush together in a beautiful display and you place your hands on either side of their bodies, pushing into Aria's backdoor so hard that their bodies would rock against each other, making it difficult for Poki to move. She mischievously grins up at you, aware of what you are doing while you grin back and admire their bodies as they move against each other on the carpet. Poki envelops Aria into a sloppy kiss, their tongues moving aimlessly across their faces. Seeing Poki struggle you gracefully grab the strap-on which is drenched in Aria's juices and move it into her waiting pussy.

You lean forward and let most of your weight rest on the Asian girl's body. She is now completely locked between you and Poki and her holes are subject to your constant penetrations. Both of you slow down your pace and methodically gyrate your hips in tandem: When your dick leaves Aria's ass Poki enters her pussy, when she leaves you return and so on.

You move your face down further and lovingly make out with both girls, the whole thing has evolved from frantic fucking into a rather intimate union.

You feel a familiar feeling rise in your groin and keep your pace steady in preparation for an intense orgasm. You break free from Poki's tongue and turn your head, locking eyes with Aria. Her big eyes look at you with exhausted yet lustful satisfaction, they look a little empty which you can understand, her brains were probably fully fucked out ten minutes ago. You place a few short kisses on her gasping mouth as the pressure in your balls continues to rise. In one swift motion you grab Aria's tit and squeeze it as your orgasm sends shocks of energy through your entire body. You struggle a little not to fall over but luckily you are essentially leaning against the driver's seat. The slow build up helped to create an impeccable sensation of your cum shooting out from your shaft in what feels like six or seven consecutive bursts, all being discharged into the hot streamer's open ass.

Catching your breath, you very slowly pull out. A *plop* can be heard as you do so and you admire her gaping ass while you steady yourself on the door handle and move to hold your dick to the girls mouths for them to suck it clean, they do so without further encouragement. Enjoying their mouths, you take another handful of Aria's cheek and look into her gaping asshole. You can see your cum inside, slowly dripping out. While the two suck your dick you notice that Poki has begun to move her hips again, the black spheres sliding in and out of Aria's hungry pussy.

Maybe I'm not done yet... Poki still needs some dick! You think to yourself looking at the hot display and feeling your dick get hard again.

"Can I interest you ladies in round two?" you say, slowly moving some hair out of Aria's drained face and stroking her cheek.

"Of course!" Poki enthusiastically lets out.

The fact that Aria can only desperately nod and let out a whispered: "yes please..." makes both of you laugh.

After opening the door you take their hands and lead them to the hood of the large car. First, you place Aria in the middle, her body practically falls on the hood, flattening her boobs to the side. It looks like a beautiful renaissance painting, but you don't let her fall before eagerly kissing her for more than a few seconds. Then you place Poki behind her, the curious girl willingly participating in whatever you have planned for them, you urge her to choose herself which hole she wants to fuck Aria in.

Once she started pushing into her, you look at her jiggling ass and to your dismay her asshole is in fact covered by the pink plate. You walk up behind Poki and place your thumb on top of the plate, applying pressure with your index finger beneath it. In a deep and raspy voice you whisper into her ear. "You see the hood ornament standing there in the middle of Aria's hair?"

"Yes" Poki gasps, clearly turned on by your voice and proximity.

"It's called.." in the same moment as you continue in your most seductive voice you break off the cover, careful not to damage the strap-on too much so that she could keep fucking the other woman. "..the Spirit of Ecstasy, which is exactly what I will make you feel.."

Poki lets out a high pitched moan at your words and her frantic nodding once you place your swollen head on top of her ass gives you the consent you wanted. Her asshole is extremely tight and you have some trouble pushing past the first hurdle.

"Are you an anal virgin?" You ask curiously.

"..yes..." she responds out of breath, the anticipated pleasure already taking a toll on her.

Huh, from all I heard about her I really didn't expect that... but hey, all the hotter for me!

Finally you manage to break through and you applied so much force that you instantly thrust your dick all the way into her anal tube. She lets out a loud shriek and hits the metallic hood with her flat hand.

"OH MY GOOOOD!!!"

"Sorry..." you shyly say.

"No no.. don't apologize.. it feels great! I was screaming out of pleasure!" she assures you once she got a hold of herself, which makes you glad. Seeing as she reacted quite well to the sudden intrusion of her ass, you decide that she doesn't need any warming up and instantly go to medium speed ass fucking pace. Poki holds Aria's hips and you are holding Poki's. Since Poki is in the middle your thrusts greatly influence hers, effectively creating a fucking train between the three of you. Aria's limp and moaning body gets moved up and down the hood as you speed up the penetration of Pokimane's sacred hole, Poki is moaning loudly to the skies and lets her head fall back against your shoulder. Soon the two girls start shaking at the same time. From your viewpoint it almost looks like they are sharing one singular body as they reach their orgasms simultaneously. Aria is reaching for something to hold onto so she wouldn't fall off the hood in her orgasmic contortions and grabs onto the Spirit of Ecstasy.

Yeah Aria... grab onto that... I'm sure the Spirit will understand, maybe it will even funnel its energy through you and us all.

You increase your pace and as you think that it actually feels like Poki's ass tightens even more around your dick and the pleasure gets so intense that it forces you to lean forward and steady yourself on the hood of the car. This causes Poki to fall forward on Aria's body as well and all of you end up in a similar position to what you took on in the car before, just now Poki is in the middle of it.

After that mysterious bolt of pleasure has passed you stand back up and decide that it is time to really give Poki what you promised her. You grab her neck and involve her in passionate kiss while fucking her and by transition pounding Aria with greatly increased speed. You work your hands into Poki's crotch and through talent or sheer luck manage to break off enough of the pink material to rub her clit without destroying her toy. You methodically make circles around it with one finger while tightening your grip on her neck. For just a moment you stop the kiss and open your eyes, seeing pure lust and desire in Poki's gaze you quickly meet her lips again, right as you do so she starts violently shaking in your embrace. Luckily your hold is very stable, so she is in no danger of falling over, but it is not stable enough to prevent her pleasure from spreading to the bent over girl to which she is still connected via dildo. Not muffled by anyone's tongue Aria lets out an ear-splitting scream of joy, if the hanger walls would vibrate because of it you wouldn't be surprised.