Moving to the World of Streamers Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Poki's ass must have some connection to her pleasure cove because the convoluting sensations your boner is receiving are unreal. Her commencing orgasm is quite literally milking your cock, only does it feel like three pussies are milking it at once.

You can't hold back any longer and shoot out what probably is the biggest load you have busted in LA so far right into the virgin asshole of the Queen of Twitch while her orgasmic body is fucking one of her closest friends with a strap-on.

Coming down from this incredible high the three of you stay connected at the hip for many more minutes, somehow steading yourselves on each other. You are all gasping, panting, or otherwise trying to convince some of the sex filled air around you to move into your lungs.

Poki's head is leaning on your shoulder as her whole naked body leans into yours, and your hands are placed one on her right shoulder and the other one on Aria's hips, which occasionally both move to their respective asses or tits.

"holy shit..." Poki is the first to softly speak. "You surely showed me the Spirit of Ecstasy" she giggles.

"what?" you can hear an exhausted Aria, who missed your explanation. Before you can fill her in, she adds "that was fucking incredible... can I move in with you? I want your dick in me when I sleep, wake up, eat breakfast... all the time, really!.." she half-jokes. You chuckle.

"You can have my dick anytime girl, you just gotta call. If you're a good girl then maybe I'll let you stay over sometime" you tease.

She throws a glance back at you and slowly lifts herself off the hood and off the strap-on. Falling onto the floor she crawls toward you on all fours, pushes Poki off your dick by shoving her ass, and begins to lick around your cock all while keeping mesmerizing eye contact with you.

"wow...." you let out in disbelief.

Poki giggles "I think this is her way of being a good girl"

Now Aria takes your dick into her mouth completely and nods in agreement while her tongue wildly swerves around your shaft. You gasp at the sensation.

"Ohh my goood...."

"I hate to interrupt round three but... won't that guy get suspicious by now? We've been gone for..." she checks her naked wrist and giggles. "a long time." "You can really fuck, huh?" she tilts her head looking at you while laughing. You shrug with a sly grin which cracks her up even more, all the while Aria hasn't taken your cock out of her mouth, which begins to harden again.

Looking down you say "Aria, you are doing a great job, but I think you need to be a good girl sometime else, we need to return to the shop." You try to step back but Aria moves with you, creating a suction around your dick, jailing it in her opening.

*Nhmhm* she gags while shaking her head, not letting you pull out.

"Well then..." you say determined. "Poki, you can dress yourself already. I have something to deal with down here"

"Okay" she says, trusting you.

You grab Aria's black hair, winding it up in your hands into two strong handles and straighten them out on each side as if to test their strength, making the girl whimper slightly, but you can tell from her eyes that she loves it. Satisfied with your hold on her, you begin to violently slam into her face. Speed is of the essence here and you make sure she knows it. She has no chance to influence your movements at all and the speed makes it really difficult for her to keep eye contact, although she is clearly trying her best to be seductive. Her wet gags get louder and louder and Poki has returned to the front of the car, she's wearing her top already but kept her shorts off so she could masturbate to the hot show you are putting on.

Your tip keeps hitting the back of her throat moving further and further down each time, if you keep this up then you will soon reach her stomach. You go faster and faster and Poki increases her speed with yours. Getting an idea she moves being Aria's quickly moving head and gestures you to stop for just a second. She fixates the strap-on around her head and puts it into her wet pussy, which is the signal for you to continue. While before you were fucking Aria through Poki, now you are fucking Poki through face fucking Aria. Fuck-ception!

Poki's moans get more desperate with each violent thrust and Aria's hold on your dick somehow gets even stronger once she places her fingers on your balls and feels them tensing up. In this moment she is rivaling even Rae's magical abilities.

As if she was able to control you Aria gives your balls a small squeeze with only the tip of her five fingers which causes you to explode and shoot one singular thick stream down her throat. Satisfied with swallowing this she releases you, but to your delight you weren't finished and you spread another two ropes across her beautiful face and some even reaches her shining hair. Without complaint Aria eagerly licks the remaining cum from your tip and massages the facial you gave her into her skin, licking off her fingers.

Caught up in your own orgasm you didn't notice if Poki came as well, but from the looks of Aria's hair she sure did. Removing the dildo from Aria's head but keeping it submerged in her pussy she begins to make out with Aria and licks up some of your cum as well.

Catching your breath, you say: "Alright girls, the windows on that car are tainted, you better stay in the backseat while I pay"

The girls don't verbally respond, Poki only briefly opens her eyes to nod at you, never separating from the other girl's lips.

You happily sigh and lead the kissing girls into the car and then put on your pants. You pull up the divider that the car luckily has, to give your lovers some privacy while you pull back into the shop.

Finding Jim in the office he says "Wow! That must have been some thorough testing! You were gone a long time!" "and you look.. exhausted?" he adds clearly surprised. You shoot him a judging look which quickly shuts him up, not wanting to anger you and risk the sale.

You tell him that you'd like to buy the car and he initiates the payment process, which goes over smoothly.

After everything is complete, he goes on to say: "What star pattern would you like, Sir? Currently it is the fourth of September, 476 AD. The Fall of Rome. It was made as a tribute to when production of this model finished, but we can change it to your birthdate or maybe an anniversary?" his eyes ask the question his mouth does not, whether you are dating either of the lovely ladies that accompanied you today. "The weaving will take some time though, Sir." He adds, recognizing that he won't get a response to his insinuated query.

Reminiscent you finally acknowledge him: "No. Leave it, The Fall of Rome seems fitting enough."

Walking back to the car you receive two text messages.

Shit I forgot AGAIN! I hope Sydney isn't here already..

The first text is from the girl visiting her parents. It reads: "I'll be back tomorrow in the afternoon/evening, text you the exact time once I get on the plane! Everything was great here, nothing bad happened! I'm excited to see you again! I missed your body ;)"

Alright, so tomorrow it is. That gives me enough time to set everything up, I hope she has a dress ready? Surely she does, right? I'll check in her closet, if not I can just buy one, not a problem.

You open the second text from Leslie as you take your place in the driver seat and smile once you read it: "Thank you for making me feel special again".

A warm feeling rises in your chest at her words.

Thank you, Leslie, you are amazing.

You think for a moment and then text her back something really sweet. Following that you ignite the engine and drive onto the open road, Jim waves at you as you leave the shop. Once you weren't being watched anymore you open up the divider with the press of a button and your eyes widen at the sight the rear-view mirror displays. You gulp.

Alright, if we wanna make it home in one piece I better close that back up and keep my eyes on the road.

...

Eyes on the road...

Close it back up...

...

Juuuuuust one buttonnnn....

...

...

Guess I'm not closing it.

Author's Notes:

I would love to read your thoughts on the chapter, and also please leave a vote! Thank you :)