The Morning After Pt. 02

Story Info
Jake and Adriana continue to see each other.
1k words
4.51
18.2k
15

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat next to Jake in his car as it sat idling outside my condo; just out of sight of anyone who might be looking out the window. I was sideways on the passenger side with the seatbelt unfastened staring into his dark blue eyes while still trying to come to grips with everything that had happened over the past twelve hours. I just wanted more of him but, for now, it was time for each of us to go home.

I met Jake on Friday night and by Saturday morning, he was my boyfriend. It was official to us though it would be a while before anyone else would know. Jake leaned in and kissed me deeply causing my entire body to tingle in ecstasy.

"I already miss you..." he said as his lips gently kissed my neck.

"I don't want to leave..." I replied, suddenly short of breath. My body was nearly exhausted from love making and still I felt myself recharging with sexual energy with each kiss. My hand rested on his which was lightly grasping my hip. My fingers moved off his hand, up his arm feeling his exceptionally large muscles as my mind immediately flashed back to how the same body that was currently relaxed forcefully held me in bed only hours before: feeling his tremendous strength and raw attraction for me as I wholly submitted to him, gleefully receiving his carnal affections as we passionately mated over and over again.

"Do you have to go?" he asked before kissing my lips again, his hand sliding up from my hip and pressed firmly against the side of my sizable breast. I struggled to speak as I didn't want to break away from our kiss.

I thought in that moment of how easy it would be to throw caution to the wind.

To text my mother to take my daughters to a movie and sneak my new boyfriend into my bedroom. To feel my clothes come off my body and watch them land on one piece at time on the floor before I'm helplessly tossed onto the bed. To lift my head off the pillow just enough to peer over my naked breasts and through my parted legs to see Jake standing at the foot of the bed just as the elastic waist of his underwear springs over the head of his beautiful young penis. To try and not remember how much younger than me than me. To pant speechlessly as his big, hard body moves closer and closer until his hipbones touch my inner thighs. To remember how young he is and to not care. To see his eyes staring longingly into mine. To remember how young he is and to want him even more. To see his dramatically large, pulsating erection rigidly hovering inches over my eagerly wet vagina while his sac rocks heavily with its endless supply of testosterone and seed. To have both of us silently know that I'm old enough to be his mother and that the pill we "need" is collecting dust under the bed...

To hear him say "I love you" as I pull him into a deep kiss. To tell him "I love you too" as he enters my mature body completely bare. To feel my hips and ass compress the bedsprings with every thrust of his invasive manhood into my womanly haven. To lock my hands behind his neck and press my breasts together in a primal display of desire and fertility to my younger lover. To feel him dive deeper into me in response to my signals. To moan for him in genuine earth shattering orgasm. To know just how young the man inside me is, the risk involved and loving every single feeling it brings. To feel my toes curling and pelvis tightening. To feel his ferocious body purposely penetrate me as deep as possible instead of retreat. To stare deeply into his youthful blue eyes as my own brown eye ask him, in these final moments before the storm, 'are you sure?' To receive his response in the form of a powerful thrust followed by an equally powerful pulse from his loins. To gasp for air as my own orgasm intensifies. To feel him pulse again then again. To dig my nails into his flexing back muscle as the room spins unable to feel anything other than his immense climax now fueling my own. To have him aggressively thrust into me again and again seeding me deeper with each mighty stroke until our world fades to white and our destinies intertwine and our new lives begin.

But I knew that was wrong.

Despite how right it felt.

Who was I to steal this young man's future for myself?

His lips came off of mine and we were staring into each other's eyes once again. Jake was so incredibly sexy; I simply didn't know what to do with myself. He was my boyfriend and I was his girlfriend and that alone was enough to blow my mind. Yes, I was quite sexy in my own right. But I wasn't 22 either. I wasn't even legally single yet. And yet one dinner and eight rounds of true love making later and we had mutually agreed that we were exclusive.

It felt too good to be true. Or too crazy and taboo to be true. I couldn't decide.

"I have to go..." I said reluctantly.

"When can I see you again?" he asked.

"Well..." I replied, thinking to myself 'take him upstairs, Adriana! You know you want to! Finish what you started!'

"You don't have to answer now." He said "Call you tomorrow?"

"Sure." I replied. 'Put him in your mouth, Adri...' my inner monologue said. 'Right here in the car...' I looked away from Jake to try to clear my head. 'Just for a few seconds... you know he'll just take you from behind if you blow him just a bit.'

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Huh? Yeah..." I said, once again caught in the gravitational pull of his eyes.

"Well?" he continued, "What would you like to do?"

"Umm." I looked down at my purse to see the little white prescription bag poking out. I took a deep breath and bit my lip slightly before looking back at Jake. "Honestly?..."