All Comments on 'The Morning After'

by janedoe555

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Paxo1944Paxo1944over 4 years ago
Loved it

Great story, must be at least 2 or 3 more episodes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
First story...

Off to a great start!!!

chris73170chris73170over 4 years ago
great start

you are off to a great start. i hope there is at least 2 or 3 more chapters to this story.

boatbummboatbummover 4 years ago
Sweet And Sexy First Story

Lovely, well-crafted little flash. Jake & Adriana are both sympathetic characters and we would enjoy reading more about the growth of their love in future chapters.

Thanks for posting here, and looking forward to more from you!

sparktjsparktjover 4 years ago

Gorgeous story, beautifully written. I love older-woman/young-man erotica and I particularly enjoy graphic accounts of insemination, so this was perfect and got me so hard. Thank you, more, much more please. You are a gifted writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome Story

Awesome Story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great writing

In future episode the pharmacy was not open. Adriana was pregnant. Jake moves in and they have a baby boy. Jake loves Adriana and his baby boy. However, Jakes parents fail to accept Jake with a woman old enough to be his mom. Due to complications during her pregnancy and birth she is unable to have mirw kids and has tubal ligitation. They continue to live happy for several years until Adriana gets older and Jake desires a younger woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow!

As 44 year old woman, this story gave me goosebumps! I hope the next chapter involves them actually trying to get pregnant. That's something I fantasize about but I'm way too scared to act on. Maybe from her persepctive?

"Adriana was old enough to be my mother and yet young enough to carry my children" ... just wow! Make it happen!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Chapter 2 when

Those two are adorable. Can't wait for them to go.raw and risk it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing story!

This is so well written, I'm hopeful that this story and this relationship continue on long after this, believe me, the grandchild/ren will solve his parent's dislike of the age gap and if his friends aren't supportive and happy for him then they aren't his friends

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
Nice Read***

Thanks for sharing.

Wolfgang1955Wolfgang1955over 4 years ago
Not enough

There needs to be another part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I really liked this one 5 stars

I would prefer her to be 35 and him about 27 for a Mature story. Another chapter please and screw the pill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
4th one Pleaseee

PLEASE MAKE A 4TH ONE!!!!! We want to see her preggo.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 3 years ago

Perfect! 5 🌟

Cracker270Cracker270over 2 years ago

Nice, well written story. Very likable characters. More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Reminds me of first time I had an affair with my mom's friend. This then led to affairs with 2 other friends too. All wanted sex multiple times a week. It was fun at first but I was unable to continue this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjanedoe555@janedoe555
Middle aged woman with a taste for much younger men and women. I've been exploring more and more in real life, especially in my 40's, and feel more liberated than ever. I like chatting to inspire my writing. Experiences, fantasies, links and whatnot are all fun. Very picky ab...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES