Mr. B’s Dairy Farm Ch. 01

Story Info
Lauren, middle school art teacher and mom, becomes a hucow.
3.1k words
4.55
23.3k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

My name is Lauren Smith, and I'm a middle school art teacher in Madison, Wisconsin. I don't particularly like my job, but I need the money to support my two kids, Sam and John, who are both in high school. Trust me, if I didn't have to work babysitting 11, 12, and 13 year old kids all day and teaching them how to express their "artistic side," I wouldn't.

Ideally, I would have a husband that could help support our family, but I got divorced two years ago after I found him cheating on me with his coworker. I came home during my lunch break because I had to grab a few things, and I caught him balls deep in a young brunette who was screaming out his name like she was a porn star. After that, we quickly got divorced, and he left the state to go god knows where. Well, that's just life, but ever since I haven't been able to place any trust in men, and I have even less time to try and date around when I am working full time and have to take care of my two boys after school.

Recently, working at the school has been exhausting. I hear constant jokes from the boys about my large tits, and I catch them staring all the time. I mean, I can't really blame them - I do have a rather large rack. I'm also pretty attractive, having blonde hair and blue eyes, and only being 30. But I can only take so much joking from middle schoolers. One time, I asked the class what inspired them because I wanted them to get some ideas about their next painting, and one kid blurted out, "Mrs. Smith's tits!" He ended up getting suspended for that, but the embarrassment still stuck with me.

Anyways, I decided to start looking around for a new job. I did some research online and I came across an advertisement for "Mr. B's Dairy Farm - $50,000 for three months of work. Housing and food provided. Must live and work on facilities."

Now, I know there's a pretty negative stereotype about being a Hucow, but I've secretly always wanted to try it. I knew that the bodily enhancements went away after your time there was up, with the only downside being stretch marks on your tits and ass. And seeing as I wasn't trying to impress anyone, I didn't really care about how that would effect my body. What I did care about was the money. $50,000 for three months of work was phenomenal, and it was something I could do over summer break. I quickly submitted my resume and set up an appointment for the beginning of June - about a month away. I told Sam and John that they should contact their dad and stay with him for the summer, saying that I thought they should see him because they haven't seen him in about a year.

When the beginning of June came, Sam and John went to live with their dad, and I packed my bags for Mr. B's Dairy Farm.

The farm was out in the country, in the middle of nowhere. The facilities were huge, with four large barns off in the distance. At the end of a dirt road was a small house that served as the farm's office. I was greeted in the office by an attractive young woman. "You must be Lauren!" She said. "We're so excited to have you." As she looked at me and noticed my large tits, a surprise look crossed her face. "Oh wow! Your tits are so huge. You're going be producing a lot of milk."

Normally, I would have smacked someone if they said that to me after just meeting me. But because this was a Hucow farm, I was expecting it.

"Now I'm sure you know that all about how we inject all of our Hucows with a serum that enlarges breasts and makes women produce milk, but did you know our farm is actually the worlds biggest producer of Hucow milk?!" She said with a smile. I smiled back and said I didn't, and she went on a long speech about how well all the girls were treated in the farm, with luxury living quarters, lots of free time, a sauna and spa, daily massages, and how the farm had a kitchen of 5 professional chefs.

Then she proceeded to pull out a contract about the details of pay, my duties as a Hucow, and the side effects of the serum they would be injecting in me. One of the side effects was an increased libido, which I thought was interesting. I wondered if I would be getting an action while I was here, but I figured probably not.

After I signed the employment contract, the receptionist said "Great! Now you're an employee of the farm. You're going to love it here!" She gave me the details on where I was staying, and told me that a doctor would come to my apartment later to give me my injections.

The apartment buildings were hidden behind the barns, and as I was unpacking my things, I ran into a few of the Hucows living there. They all had massive tits - even bigger than mine, which I hadn't really seen before - and amazing asses. The funny thing was that all of their tits were very perky, so much so that they didn't even need bras. I saw two or three walking around in white t-shirts, with their nipples clearly visible through their shirt, because they had large wet spots on their shirts where they were leaking milk.

Normally, I would never admit this, but I was actually excited to have my breast size increased. They looked amazing in their shirts, and jiggled every time the girls walked.

Later that night, the doctor came to give me my injections. He gave me one in each tit, saying "The injections work remarkably fast. By the time you wake up tomorrow, your breasts will have increased by two sizes, and you'll be ready to produce milk. All new Hucows are milked in a separate, more private facility. We have specially trained farm hands that will help with the milking process. Your first milking will be 7am tomorrow, so make sure to eat a good breakfast beforehand!"

I thanked him for his service, set my alarm for 6am, and went to sleep.

When I awoke, I was HORNY. Now, I'm 30, so I've had my fair share of experiences. But this was nothing like I had ever felt before. My pussy NEEDED attention, and it needed it now. I took one hand and put it on my left breast before I realized how large they were. They were huge! They were bigger than cantaloupes.

I didn't have time to think about that now though. My pussy needed attention. As soon as I touched my nipple with my hand, a tingling sensation erupted in my crotch. My boob was now like jelly in my hand, and as I squeezed, I felt a little bit of milk squirt out and soak through my t-shirt. But I didn't even care. In fact, for some odd reason, it made me even hornier.

I took my right hand and slipped it under my underwear. Already, I was soaking wet. I started to rub my clit, and while I was squeezing my breast, more and more milk squirted out of my nipple, soaking through my shirt and getting me all wet. For some odd reason, I loved it. I eagerly put two fingers in my hole, and opened my mouth to let out a stifled moan. I started out slow, but the feeling in my pussy was so good that soon I was fingering myself faster and faster, shoving my fingers as deep as they could go. By this time, my pussy was seeping, and my juices were leaking down and onto the bed. I bucked my hips, and with a loud moan, I started to climax. Without meaning to, I squirted, and I could feel the juices spill out and into my hand as I climaxed.

When I finished, I was breathing hard, my shirt was soaked in my own breast milk, and there was a large wet spot in the sheets where my ass was from squirting.

Now I don't usually masturbate first thing in the morning, but that was amazing. I hoped that the maids would clean up my messy sheets, because I didn't have time now.

Feeling satisfied, I changed, ate breakfast, and headed to the private facility to be milked.

As I walked to the facilities, other Hucows joined me. A lot were shirtless, their large tits jiggling with each step, but most were completely naked. There were about 300 in total, all migrating to their respective milking stations, which were large, modern barns.

All the Hucows were chatting with each other, and I walked up to the girl closest to me and asked "why is everyone naked?" She looked at me and smiled. "You're new here, aren't you? You'll see soon enough!"

The private milking station was a two story house to the side of the barns. I walked in with seven other Hucows, all of them new, it looked like, because they were completely clothed. In the main room, there were 8 milking machines lined up side by side, a few feet apart, with a soft bed cushion on the ground so that the Hucows could rest comfortably on all fours.

Standing in a line on the far wall of the room were 8 men, the farmhands, all dressed in the same dark green uniform.

One of them stepped forward and said "Hello new Hucows! Welcome to your first milking. I hope you're all adjusting well to your enlarged tits and asses. I'm sure you've noticed that you're already producing milk."

As he said this, some milk squirted out from one of the hucows tits, through her shirt, and onto the floor. Everyone giggled.

"You'll each have a farmhand available to you to help with the milking process. They are here to make you more comfortable and to service your every need. Don't be shy or embarrassed about any new feelings you might have. I know the first milking for hucows can sometime be a bit of a surprise."

He and the other farmhands smiled, as if he had said an inside joke. Then, one by one, we were all led to a milking station by one of the farmhands. The farmhand leading me was about 25, with brown hair and a muscular body. "Hi, my name is Joey, I'll be assisting you today." He said. "If you would please take off your shirt and get on all fours, I'll help you get your udders into the machine."

I slowly took my shirt off, a little embarrassed, but less so because all the other hucows were doing it as well. Most of the others looked to be around 22 years old, with one that looked about 40. The girl next to me looked very young, a gorgeous girl with brown hair who couldn't have been older than 18. She seemed very timid and shy, and I made eye contact with her and smiled as she exposed her massive tits. Even her tits were gorgeous, with perfect pink erect nipples.

I got down on my hands and knees on the mat, and Joey bent down next to me and grabbed one my tits in his hands. I had to stifle an ecstatic moan as his hand grazed my nipple. His fingers were gentle, but his touch spent electric energy straight to my pussy. I found myself involuntarily pushing my breasts forward into his hands. "So I'm just going to put your breasts into each socket here, and when I turn on the machine, you'll feel the suction." He said with a smile. I felt my pussy quiver and start to get wet as I made eye contact with him. He had blue eyes, and I held eye contact as he held my tits, trying to tell him I wanted to fuck him without actually saying so.

I'm not usually this much of a slut, but something inside me had changed. Normally, I would never want a stranger to fuck me, especially not at 7:00 in the morning, but now, it's all I could think about. I was getting so horny and wet that I wanted to pull his pants down and have him fuck me right here.

He put my tits in, flipped a switch on the machine, and took a step back. "Ahhhh!" I moaned, before I could think to stop myself. The feeling of the machine sucking on my tits was amazing. Immediately, my pussy was throbbing, and I could feel my underwear becoming soaked with my pussy juice.

I could hear the moans of the other girls too as they started milking. The young hucow next to me moaned loudly and shut her eyes in ecstasy.

I heard the lead farmhand, who had spoken before, say "Okay now ladies, the machines are pumping and the process takes about a half hour. These farmhands are also here to perform special services. You see, hucows get extremely horny when they are milking, and often times need a farmhand to relieve them. Hucows also provide more and better tasting milk when they have orgasms during milking, so it's highly encouraged that you let the farmhands help you. If you want it, just ask."

As he finished, the older hucow, a couple stations down, cried out "Oh yes! Please yes, fuck me right now! I need to be fucked!" The farmhand behind her started pulling down her pants before unbuckling his own. The sound of her moans of pleasure filled my ears over the sound of the machines. My pussy was throbbing, and all I could think about was how amazing it would be to have my farmhand, Joey, stick his cock in me. I looked over to the young hucow next to me. She was looking at me with tears in her eyes. Then she turned to her farmhand and said "Please fuck me, now!"

As I watched, the farmhand slid her shorts off of her and threw them to the side. She had beautiful flawless milky skin, and a nice, round, plump ass. Her farmhand got on his knees and put his cock at her entrance. I could see that she was already dripping wet, her pussy juice slowly running down the side of her leg. He slowly pushed inside of her, and she moaned out in pleasure next to me. The farmhand gradually increased his speed, and the girl let out short moans each time his cock slammed into her pussy.

At this point, I couldn't take it anymore. Now I'm no slut, but at that moment I needed Joey's cock. I turned my head to the side to look at him in the eyes. "Get these pants off me and fuck me," I said. Joey grinned and obliged.

He quickly slid my pants off of both feet, took his own off, and knelt behind me. I felt like such a dirty slut, my tits being sucked by the milking machine, and my ass completely exposed to Joey. He put both hands on my ass cheeks, and I could feel him spread my ass to get a better look. "Just fuck me already!" I moaned.

Joey grabbed his cock and slowly put the tip into my pussy. The pleasure was almost too much to bare. I bucked my hips and slammed them back into his cock, forcing himself inside of me. I let out a loud moan of pleasure. Everyone in the room was moaning and grunting, 8 hucows and the 8 farmhands fucking them.

Joey didn't move, and just let me slam my ass back onto his cock. Every time I went back, I could feel his dick going deep inside my pussy and filling me up. I kept slamming back into him, loving the little grunts he made with each one. I could feel the pressure building in my pussy, and I went crazy, gyrating my hips in a wavelike motion to get every inch of his dick in me as deep as it would go. "Joey, I'm going to cum!" I said.

"Cum on my cock like the dirty little hucow slut you are," was his reply. And that sent me over the edge. I clenched my pussy tight as I felt my orgasm approach, the energy rushing to my head and making my eyes roll back. I heard Joey cry out as my pussy tightened around his cock, and he began violently thrusting into me, so much so that it hurt, but I didn't care because it felt amazing at the same time. The milking machine was sucking my nipples, and with his cock in me, I let out a loud moan as I reached my orgasm. I could feel spurts of milk coming out of me as I came, adding to the pleasure. Joey quickly took his cock out of my pussy and walked over to the side of me and shoved his cock in my face. I opened my mouth and started sucking his dick, slobbering my tongue along his shaft as I moved my head up and down on him. He grabbed my head with both hands, and thrust deep into my mouth. I was gagging on his cock, fighting the urge to recoil away, but I couldn't. I needed his cum in my mouth. I felt his dick twitch as he exploded in my mouth, and I slowly moved my head back, getting more and more cum on my tongue. I looked him in his eyes as he took his dick out, and I opened my mouth a little to let him see before I swallowed. I felt like the sexiest, sluttiest woman in the world, and I loved it.

To my left, the young hucow was moaning in pleasure, and tears were trailing down her face. I watched as she orgasmed, and her legs began to shake as her farmhand thrust into her. I'm assuming he nutted in her, because afterwards he pulled out and took a few steps back.

By now, everyone was finishing up. The hucows looked exhausted, all of us taken by surprise by our first milking session. The machines all stopped humming, and we all pulled our tits out and stood up. The farmhands looked at us and smiled.

Now I knew why all the other hucows showed up naked to their milking sessions.