Mr. Big Ch. 11

Story Info
Tommy has to work hard at the club.
11.2k words
4.69
4.1k
13
0

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/28/2023
Created 07/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

11. Flavor of the Month

Rosa was on top, bouncing wildly on my dick. Pattie, wearing just her server's apron, was leaning over me, and I was sucking her nipples. Then the door burst open and there was Rosa's husband. I thought 'Oh shit, we're all gonna die,' but he dropped his pants, moved in behind Rosa and stuck his cock up her ass. I could hear moaning, but it seemed to be kinda musical. "Oh, ohh-oh, Oh, ohh-oh, Ohhhhh"

My eyes flickered open, and I realized it was my ringtone. I'd set it to 'Use Somebody' by the Kings of Leon. (Justine told me I should change it to 'Sex on Fire'). Sleepily I picked up the phone. Shit! It was 9:45, and the name on the screen was "Coach Benedict".

"Morning - morning, sir," I answered, still sleepy.

"If it is still morning, Tommy. I just thought I'd phone to tell you that you're fired. Off the team."

"But coach, I'm - I'm not well. I'm sick, in bed. With 'flu."

"Tommy, I don't want to know how perverted your sex life is or the name of the gal you're in bed with. What I want is a reliable team player, and that isn't you. Sure, you're a talented player, but you're never here, on the team, Tommy. The team. So you can do what you like with your Saturdays from now on, my friend. You just won't spend them playing football with my team. Capiche?"

Fuck! "I'm so sorry, coach. But see, I'm not well. I feel exhausted."

"Well Tommy, when you get to feeling not exhausted, in maybe a month or two, try turning up early for a few practice sessions, and I'll see whether I believe you have the commitment necessary to play on my team. But don't try it too soon. See, I know it's outta season but I carry a baseball bat in my bag, just in case I see any lazy sumbitch around who keeps letting me down. It may be a few weeks before I feel disinclined to use it. Got that?"

"Sure coach. Sorry..." He ended the call before I could say any more.

I slumped back onto the pillow. I'd set the alarm for seven-thirty, but when it rang, I guess I must've just hit the 'off' button and gone back to sleep. It was past three when I'd finally got in. After I'd kissed and hugged Sandra, helped her clean herself up, get dressed and leave, collected my money from Margie and went back to the dressing room, it was nearly midnight, and Reuben and I had another routine to do. We did the one with the headstands, which, as they say, 'went down well', if women throwing panties at us counts as a compliment. Then a half-hour later, I was going down well on a large lady in her late forties. Her thighs were big and I thought I'd suffocate when she closed them around my head. When we fucked, she grunted like a pig every time I thrust in, and it took me quite a while to get her to come. Oh, and I didn't come, though that was kinda deliberate. Still, two fifty - less the house cut - wasn't too bad for thirty minutes' work.

Three lap-dances, one with a hot mama and two with rather unappetizing ladies of somewhat over a certain age, and then another back-room with a curvy but attractive Indian lady. She wanted to kiss and hug and have lots of foreplay, which was OK by me.

"I thought Indian ladies were meant to be, kinda, straight and moral," I said as she took a tentative suck on my dick.

She smiled up at me. "You're thinking of Muslim women. I'm a Hindu. We can do whatever the fuck we like." She grinned, then took another mouthful of my cock. I'm no expert on comparative religion, but I felt sure that what she said wasn't strictly true. However, at that stage, anything she wanted to do with me, or wanted me to do to her, was just fine. After an extended bout of sixty-nine, in which she nearly made me come - her oral technique was really good - we fucked, first in doggy, and then in what I began to call 'dominant missionary'; that is, with her legs folded back toward her chest. Guys with smaller dicks I've met say that's the best way to get deep penetration. I clearly didn't need that, but it allows you to get great g-spot pressure while playing with the lady's tits and clit and, in my case, pounding the cushion beyond the cervix. ('The Cushion Beyond the Cervix' sounds like the title of a fantasy movie. Definitely my kind of fantasy).

Anyway, Maya (as she called herself) seemed to enjoy it, holding her legs back and apart while I pounded away, and (unlike Sandra) providing me with a torrent of absolutely filthy encouragement.

"Yes, yes! Pound that fucking wet cunt. Oh yes! Stuff me full of that horse cock. Shove it in hard! Deep! Oh yes! Go on, fuck me harder. Fuck this dirty Indian slut."

It took a while, but she came, pretty noisily. When she saw that I still hadn't come, she demanded a second fuck. We negotiated another hundred, and she asked me to tie her, spread-eagled, so I could really 'dominate this nasty Indian slave-whore'. I hadn't noticed before, but there were restraints attached under the bed and discreetly tucked away. I tied her, ate her pussy until I felt she was close, and then plunged in. This time, she only lasted a few minutes, while I was giving her all the filth and she was role-playing the helpless slave girl, which she clearly got off on.

"How do you - like that - you filthy Indian - slut?"

"Oh! Oh master! So - so big, so HUGE! Oh please, master, it hurts! You're pounding - pounding my poor little - little cunt - with that - that mighty cock! It's enormous, master. It's, huge, like a Shiva-lingam! You're - tearing me apart master!" And a lot more like that, while I hammered away, tweaked her big nipples, and rubbed her clit.

After she'd come, I pulled out, got some wipes and cleaned us both up. She was still tied to the bed when I disposed of the condom.

"You still haven't come! Wasn't I enough for you? Or are you connected to a Viagra drip between fucks?"

"Hey Maya, I have to hold back. If I come, then it's super-hard to get super-hard again later. You can go home and remember my dick while you wait for the soreness to subside. Me, I have to perform for the ladies out there, in more ways than one."

"Oh, OK. But maybe, if I come back next week, you can give me a nice slutty facial that I can wear around the club afterwards?"

"If that's what you'd like, Maya." I started untying her, and she took the opportunity to stroke my dick again. Sure, I wanted to come, but I was finding it was better to hold back, just in case the next one was ugly and I couldn't get it up.

"You sure you don't want me to suck you off? I'm very good at it."

"Maya, I've felt some of your oral technique, and I agree - you really are good at it. Maybe next time. Tonight I have work still to do,"

And so the night went on. My earlier enthusiasm for the job had almost evaporated after two more clients, neither of whom I'd have chosen to fuck if I hadn't taken their money. I did what I had to do, and they seemed happy, but I realized how whores must feel most of the time.

By around two, the audience was thinning out. There were no more takers for lap dances or private services, so I headed back to the dressing room. Reuben was there - getting a blow-job from Frankie. Neither seemed concerned that I'd arrived and was watching. I guess I should've felt jealous, but I'd teased and fucked so many women that night that I no longer cared. I grabbed a pair of Velcro underpants from my bag and headed back to the bar, leaving them to it.

Behind the bar, George, the barkeep, saw me coming. He poured me a Coke, and slyly slipped a shot of Jack Daniels into it. "Looks like you need this," he said, smiling.

"George, you're a life-saver."

"They say the first night is the worst. You worked hard tonight. I guess you'll be busy tomorrow." He glanced at his watch. "I mean, tonight, again. Once the novelty has worn off and most of the horny ladies in Scottsdale and Phoenix have seen your dick, it'll quieten down."

"I hope so. Shit, George, tonight I've fucked six women tonight. That's almost as many different women as I'd previously fucked in my entire life. If you add all the ones I lap-danced for, and not even counting the selfies and the casual passing strokes, more women have handled my cock in one evening than ever before."

"Stop complaining, my friend. I've been behind this bar for months and no-one's so much as offered me a blowjob. The place is awash with wet pussy and I get none of it. Life's fucking unfair." He grinned. "But there are worse jobs."

"Have you never thought of trying out as a stripper? You look pretty fit."

"Thanks, but no. I'm afraid I'm Mr. Average in the pants department. I've seen yours, and you're nearly twice my size. I don't think the ladies would be interested in seeing what I have. You and Diablo are extraordinary. There were some big guys here before, maybe eight, nine inches I guess, but you guys are like - woah! You're one lucky fucker."

"Really? I've fucked at least three women tonight who I wouldn't have gone near if they hadn't paid me. And the woman I'd most like to fuck is right now sucking off my partner."

"Frankie?"

"Yeah, how'd you guess?"

"Well, she's a bit of a slut. I think she's tried out every stripper who's worked here. But then so's Margie."

"I thought it was a rule of the club that she had to test-ride every new recruit."

"Well, she makes up the rules, so I guess that's true."

"What about you? Did Margie, er, 'interview' you?"

"Well, yes. I may not be as impressive as you down below, but my tongue's very flexible." He leaned in close. "She loves to be rimmed. She really gets off on it."

I finished my drink, thanked George and headed back to the dressing room. Reuben and Frankie were sitting together. Her shirt was off, and her really nice, large-ish titties had streaks of cum on them. Reuben was naked and smiling.

"Hey buddy, how you doin'," he asked.

"Not as well as you, I see."

"Hey, Tommy, don't be jealous. I sure would like to try out that monster cock of yours sometime soon," Frankie said with a cute pout.

"Sure, just not tonight. I'm bushed. I think it's time to go home."

"I think you should dress first," she smiled back. "I folded your stage outfits neatly for you. I like them, though they did seem a little small for someone like you. I guess they're, like, a tight fit. Maybe, when you're less in demand out there, we could see whether that big cock of yours will fit me. It'll be a tight fit, I'm sure." She smiled very suggestively. They both watched as I extracted my street clothes from my locker and put them on.

I smiled back. Yes, she was cute and sexy, and yes, I did want to fuck her. But just then, I'd had more sex than I could handle, so I said goodnight to them both and headed for home.

I once heard Patrick, a guy in my class, telling a bunch of his friends about how he'd visited with some of his dad's friends in England, the summer before college. He'd spent a lot of time with their teenage kids, and they'd taught each other about slang in their different countries. Apparently, when we say "I'm pissed," the Brits think that means we're drunk, loaded. They say "pissed off" if they're unhappy about something. When they're really tired, they say they're 'knackered'. Patrick seemed to think this had something to do with testicles or worn-out horses or something. "And the other thing they say is that they're 'shagged out'. Now in England, 'shag' is another work for 'fuck'. They thought that the eighties movie 'Shag' was really funny."

So on Saturday morning, I felt, quite literally 'shagged out'. Doing three dance routines, lap dancing for five and fucking six women was more than a guy could be expected to manage in an evening. With no need to head for football practice now, I turned over and tried to sleep. Except that, ten minutes later, Justine appeared with breakfast on a tray. And wearing a French-maid-style apron - and nothing else.

"Hey, sleepyhead. Was it a good night last night?"

"Justine, baby, it was exhausting."

"Oh, poor ickle fing," she said in a mock-solicitous voice. "Poor wickle Tommy got worn out by the naughty ladies at the stwip club. Were they so vewy, vewy demanding?" She laid a hand on my forehead like I was sick.

"Justine, you have no idea. I never thought sex could be such hard work."

"Don't worry, baby. You just lie back while Auntie Justine helps herself to a nice sausage breakfast."

"Justine, baby, please don't. At least, not yet. That particular sausage was chewed by six women last night and tasted by a few dozen more. It's feeling a little past its best right now."

"That's OK. But at least have some breakfast. We could start with some of Justine's freshly-squeezed juice." She lifted the hem of her apron. Her pussy did look particularly nice. From the night before, only Jolene's pussy came close.

I felt I owed it to her, so I let her ride my face for maybe ten minutes, and I fingered her holes until she came. And, by then, my cock had shown some resilience and was up and ready for action. Justine had adopted a sixty-nine position on top of me, and while I was licking, she took the opportunity to suck my dick, so it was easy for her to hop from one of the best seats in the house to the other. As I watched her taut, slim body, riding up and down my meat pole, and felt her come again on my cock, I wished all my customers at the club could be like her. And I let loose. I felt I owed it to myself to come, as I'd held back for so long the night before.

Over breakfast proper, I told her about the night.

"Six women? OK, so now I see why you're so tired. You gonna try to break that record tonight?"

"Justine, baby, I'm doing it for the money. And the money is very good."

"Better than with your cougars?"

"The 'cougars', as you call them, pay well, but they're demanding. I get about two-fifty an evening with them. I actually got two-fifty - no, three hundred, for fucking just one woman twice last night. So yeah, it pays. Wait a moment."

I went back to my room and collected my wallet from my bag. I then recovered the cash that the Sluts had paid me, and what was left of the tips I'd got at the diner, and returned to the table. Justine helped me count it.

"Shit, Tommy, there's over three thousand bucks here! Where'd you get all this?"

"Mostly ill-gotten gains. I've serviced a lot of women - most of them weren't what you'd call 'ladies' - and I've just been stashing the cash."

"Well, you can pay me next month's rent in advance, then you really need to put some of this in your bank account. Not all in one go or the IRS might take an interest. Say, how about we go to the mall, we pay maybe five hundred into your account today and you buy me lunch?"

"Do I have time for a quick workout and a shower first?"

"I thought I'd already given you a workout today." She smiled back at me. "But if you want another one, I'm sure I could oblige..."

"Justine, I have more than one muscle that needs exercise. In fact, that's probably the one muscle that's been overworked."

Normally, I like to use the college gym to keep myself fit. With no football today, I'd hoped to at least have a decent workout. Instead, I went back to my room and used the home equipment I'd brought with me - mostly free weights and a harness - to have a hard, 30-minute session. After a shower, I was ready to take Justine to the mall, with a large amount of cash stashed in my wallet.

We paid it in, I bought her some flowers, and then we went to Charlie's diner for lunch. Rosa wasn't there, but Charlie and Pattie welcomed me warmly. They wanted to know how the new job was going, and I was non-committal but told them it was paying well. I asked about Wes, and they said he was doing a good job, and the numbers of customers hadn't fallen since I left, so they were both pleased.

I bought Justine and me a large steak each, and afterwards went into the kitchen to see Pattie.

"Tommy, you remember..."

"I haven't forgotten, Pattie. Do you still want some of my special treatment?"

"I - I guess so. I mean..."

"How about Wednesday night? Are you working?"

"Oh! I mean - I guess I could get the night off. Are you sure you really want to do this. I mean, I'm not like your cougars."

"Pattie, if you'd like me to show you what I can do for you, I'd be delighted to do so. Just be aware that I have a very large cock. Some women - especially more mature ladies - really like that. Some, especially small ladies and teens, not so much. I do know how to use it, and my cougars, as you call them, have all enjoyed it. Every single one has come more than once from the experience."

"Oh my! I - I'd really like to try, but - but would it be OK if my husband watches?"

I remembered Bryan. "Will he want to join in?"

"Probably not. See, he has MS. A lot of the reason I'm interested in what you're offering - apart from the fact that you're probably the most handsome man I've ever met - is because he can't really do the deed very much these days. But sometimes I - I make him come in other ways, and he gets excited by fantasies of me with another guy. I'm sure he'd be excited by watching - by watching you - with me."

"OK Pattie. But help me to make this good for you both. For example, I'm usually quite direct when I have sex with a woman. I talk dirty, and I like her to talk dirty to me. Would you - and your husband - like that? Or should I try to be more genteel about it?"

She blushed. "Sometimes - sometimes, yes, he likes to talk dirty, and likes me to talk dirty back. I think it turns us both on if sometimes I pretend I'm a dirty slut."

"So would you like me to treat you as a dirty slut on Wednesday?"

"Tommy, you will - you will be gentle, won't you. I mean, if you're really as big as you say you are, you might hurt me."

"Pattie, I might whisper totally obscene things into your ear, but when I slide my cock into your pussy, I promise that I'll do everything in my power to make it feel really good for you, and I'll try super-hard not to hurt you. So what time would you like me to arrive? I should be clear of college by around six." Her face was a picture of excitement - and maybe a little fear.

I took Justine home and, just because I could, kissed her, pushed her back onto the table, pulled her skirt up and her panties off and ate her pussy until she was thrashing around. As she lay there gasping, she spread her legs wide and looked at me with lust-filled eyes.

"So are you gonna fuck this old lady?" she asked. "That's a lot of wood you're carrying there, Tommy."

"Justine, there is nothing I'd like to do more than stick my cock in that delicious tight pussy of yours, but I'm afraid I need to hold back my jizz for this evening. There are limited supplies, and some poor lady may be in desperate need."

"What's to say I'm not in desperate need?"

"Justine, you got fucked to within an inch of your life by two big cocks on Thursday night, and you hitched a ride on mine this morning, so I don't believe you can be that desperate. And even though your pussy is calling to my cock, and I'm aching to fuck you, I don't think I can right now."

"So if not now, then when?"

"How about..." I was about to say 'tomorrow' when I remembered my date with Taylor. Maybe I might get to fuck her, maybe not, but - but what the fuck. If I could fuck six women in one night, I could probably manage to recover by the time I arrived at the club. And yes, I never tired of fucking Justine.

"OK. So how about - NOW!" I went in with one long, deep thrust. She screamed.

We both came within about three minutes. It was fucking blissful, coming into a tight, wet cunt that was pulsing in orgasm. Beats rubber every time.

*******

I arrived at the club an hour early. There was no sign of Reuben. I looked for Frankie, but she wasn't around either. Then Margie appeared.