Mr. Big Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready for your audition, big boy?" I could hardly refuse.

Having fucked Justine just a few hours earlier, I wasn't expecting to have to perform again so soon. But, like I said before, Margie could probably have qualified as one of the Scottsdale Sluts. Under her clothes, she was better-looking than anyone might have guessed seeing her dressed. Her long, dark hair was a little unkempt, but the body that appeared as she undressed was pretty damn good. "I like to look kinda plain and let the customers do all the slutty dressing," she told me as she folded her clothes.

For a woman of her age - I guessed late forties, early fifties - she was in very good shape. Sure, there was a little sag here and there, a few crinkles on her thighs and ass, but she was curvy in all the right ways. Nice tits - not so large but nicely shaped, with big and quite hard nipples. Her pussy was starting to get a little stubbly, but I had no qualms about fucking it. Her legs were long and shapely, her butt was tight and smooth, and she had hardly any belly on her. And, like the Sluts, she knew what she wanted and wasn't afraid to demand it.

We were both naked in Room Two within a couple of minutes of her invitation. I started by kissing her, and fairly quickly moved down to those large nipples. She didn't seem too interested in protracted foreplay, at least not the 'romantic' kind that I used on some ladies. Within a minute or two I was sucking quite hard on her nipples and sticking two fingers up her juicy cunt. Five minutes later and she pushed me back onto the bed and straddled my head, grinding her meaty pussy onto my mouth for quite a while. The stubble was a little scratchy on my face. I think she may have come twice.

I was about to try the finger-up-the-ass trick when she lifted off me. "Nice mouth-work. Now let's see if that enormous cock of yours will fit."

It did. I'll admit that, once she'd rubbered me up, slathered on some extra lube and slithered slowly down my fireman's pole - pausing only occasionally to catch her breath - I was starting to enjoy it.

"Shit, that's - that's biiiiiig!" she sighed when I felt the end of her cunt on my cock-head.

"If I had a hundred bucks for every time someone told me that, I wouldn't need to work at this club."

"Fortunately for us, most ladies prefer to try it, rather than talk about it," she said after she'd caught her breath. And then she slowly began the upward journey. And then down again.

Within a minute, she was bouncing quite happily on my dick, riding most of my length on each cycle. I reached up and stroked and squeezed her tits. She started rubbing her clit, which I felt was a good thing. Normally I try to get the lady off with just my cock, but with Margie, attractive as she was, I needed her to come before I got anywhere close to shooting my load. I had a paying public to think about.

After a couple minutes, she leaned forward and put a hand on my chest. "This is - good, Tommy, but - but I'm doing - all the work. C'mon baby - fuck me. Fuck me like - like you mean it."

I didn't try to be gentle. I started thrusting upwards quite hard, and she let out a moan every time I hit the top of her cunt, but she didn't seem to object. I pinched one of her nipples quite hard, and again the only response was a throaty moan. Now she was leaning forward, her clit occasionally came into contact with the upper surface of my cock. As neither of us needed to use our fingers for that job, I reached around and started to rub around her asshole, still pinching a nipple with the other hand.

While Margie was clearly enjoying what I was doing, after several more minutes of energetic pounding, I still hadn't gotten her off, and I was getting close to coming myself. As I said, Margie was quite a hot mama, and despite the effort involved in fucking her, my cock was definitely enjoying itself. So I went for the nuclear option - I stuck my finger up her ass.

She moaned louder. "You like that up your ass, don't you, you dirty slut?"

"Mmmm!"

"Maybe I should try my huge cock in your tight little butt." This normally causes a jolt of excitement. Often, the mental image, and the terror of me actually doing it, will tip a woman into orgasm.

"Mmmm. M-maybe..."

What? Was Margie saying what I thought she was saying? But before I could say any more, I heard her moan "OH FUUUUUCK!" and felt her ass pulsing around my finger.

And at that point, I came. I couldn't help myself. She'd given me a mental image of fucking her up the ass, which had been more than I could take.

"So, did I pass my audition?" I asked, after I'd caught my breath.

"Oh yes. Of course, I may need to check you out in a week or so to make sure you haven't lost any of your early sparkle."

"If you want it again, you'll have to meet one of two conditions."

"And what are those, big boy?"

"Either you have to pay me, or - or you have to take it up the ass."

"Wow, you are a demanding boy. OK, so here's the deal. One night, when you're not working, you fuck my pussy and then you fuck my ass. Assuming I can take it. And I'll waive the house fee for your next night's back-room services. Deal?"

"Deal. Are you sure your ass can take it?"

"There was this big black guy in Vegas. He was nearly as big as you. It hurt like fuck the first time. The second time I'd prepared better and he stretched me with several dildos and plugs first. That time, I came with his cock deep in my ass and his fingers on my clit. It was so powerful I passed out. It was just as good the next time. And the next." She had a dreamy expression on her face.

"Fuck, Margie, you're quite a gal."

"You'd better believe it. I know Francine is really cute, and I guess you'd like to get your cock inside her - and I'm sure she'd like that - but if you really want your brains fucked out, I'm your gal." She kissed me. "And now, my boy, you need to get ready. Showtime in thirty."

In the dressing room I found Reuben and Frankie.

"Hey, man, how's it goin'?"

"Oh, you know. OK, I guess. Hi Frankie. Would you like to make a date to try some of Tommy's special treatment?"

"Sure. Maybe tomorrow night? Only, see, I'm a little sore right now. Reuben's been showing me what he can do, and he's really quite demanding."

"Yeah, and Frankie is quite receptive. Maybe the word is 'submissive'. Shit, she took all of my big nigga dick every time and she didn't complain, except for a lot of moaning and screaming. I think she needs a motherfuckin' Queen of Spades tattoo."

Frankie grinned, then leaned over and kissed him. "I don't just like black cocks, Reuben, though yours is pretty nice."

"If you mean that, maybe you could warm us up for our act again. It's hard to perform if I'm not hard."

Frankie smiled. "I'll see what I can do for you guys". She dropped to her knees.

*****

My dick was like an iron bar when I carefully wrapped my Velcro underpants around it. It was quite a wet iron bar, but I wasn't afraid it would go rusty. Frankie's warm saliva, mostly applied with her tongue as she couldn't accommodate more than about a quarter of my cock inside her mouth, would have been joined with some off-white fluid if I'd let her continue any further. Fuck, I felt I needed to get an opportunity to show her I could give her even more than Reuben could, in every sense.

Our first strip got much the same reaction as the night before. At least two pairs of panties were thrown at us. We stepped off the stage to another crowd of women wanting to touch, stroke and suck our cocks. The tips flowed in as countless selfies were taken.

Then, as I finally broke free of the hormonal mass around the stage, a pretty girl in a short, pink dress, white stockings and a sash saying 'Team Bride: Maid of Honor' approached me.

"Hey, Mr. Angelo, come over here and meet my friends."

I followed her to where six young women sat on one of those curving couches behind a large oval table. They were all wearing short, pink dresses and 'Team Bride' sashes, apart from one who wore a tiara and a 'Bride' sash. She stared at my dick in a mixture of amazement and horror.

"Ladies, this is Angelo. We need to be nice and friendly, now. Maybe a handshake or a little kiss? What do you think?"

The nearest girl, a curvy brunette, reached out, took hold of my dick and stroked it gently up and down, all the while smiling and making eye contact. "Nice to meet you, sir. I'm Kimmy."

The girl next to her, a cute, skinny redhead, took over. After a couple of strokes, she bent forward and kissed - then licked, then sucked - the head of my cock. "I like him. He's a real gentleman. He stands up in the presence of a lady." She kept stroking my dick. I didn't feel inclined to stop her.

"I don't see no ladies here, Iris. Only sluts," said a rather plump but pretty black girl in the middle of the group.

"Now, Carmen, you have to remember we're all sweet, demure little virgin girls - at least until after the wedding," the girl with the 'Maid of Honor' sash said. They all burst out laughing - except, I noticed, for the bride, who still looked nervous.

"Gabi, I don' see no virgins here. 'Cept maybe Ashley." The women all looked at the bride, who blushed. Then Gabi, the Maid of Honor, turned to me.

"Mr. Angelo, we have a deal for you. There are six of us. We'd all like a taste of your amazing meat-pole. Then we'd like you to do something special for our blushing bride. In just one week, she'll be married, and she's supposed to be faithful to her husband for the rest of her days. We all feel that she needs to have at least one extraordinary sexual experience before she becomes monogamous, so we'd like you to be our special wedding present to her. What's the price?"

I looked at Ashley. She was cute. Nice body, good-sized tits under her tight-fitting dress, pretty face, nice blonde hair. If she was really a virgin, this was never gonna work. If she wasn't, I felt sure I could give her an experience she'd remember. "A hundred fifty. That'll be thirty from each of you," I replied. Sure, I could've asked for more, but hey, this looked like fun. "Oh, and for that you can all have a suck for free."

There was a lot of screeching. Ashley didn't join in; I thought that, somehow, she was a little less than enthusiastic about her present. But Gabi went along the line of her friends, collecting bills. When she came back to me, clutching the money, she said quietly "Do you offer discounts for multiple purchases; y'know, buy one, get one free?"

"Er, it kinda depends. Who are you buying for?"

"Me. I'll ask the others. Maybe it'll be a bulk-buy." She gave me a naughty smile.

I looked at Gabi. Big brown eyes, wide, smiling mouth, slim, great legs, small-ish tits. "Yeah, I'll keep the deal at a hundred fifty. I'll offer the same rate for any others from your group. You're all hot."

"You betcha. Wanna get your cock sucked, mister?"

I smiled. "Of course."

She turned to her friends. "Ladies, time to adopt your favorite position; on your knees, but this time on the seat, facing over the back. Angelo here is going to provide a meat feast. Be ladylike. Don't try to talk with your mouth full."

She scurried back to her place, the nearest seat on the bench, and took up the position she'd indicated. The others followed suit. I looked along the line of raised butts in short skirts and wondered if, perhaps, I could persuade them all into one of the rooms and get them to take up the same position. It would be interesting to compare textures, wetness and tightness of six different pussies.

But instead, I got to compare the oral skills of six rather hot ladies. Gabi, the first one in line, certainly knew what she was doing. I love girls with bigger-than-average mouths. She took several inches of me and treated me to a wet suck that was about as good as the one that Frankie had used to get me hard. Iris used mostly tongue, but that still felt good. Carmen sucked and slobbered with gusto. Kimmy and her friend Alicia took joint control of my dick, sliding up the sides in parallel. Then one sucked the tip while the other licked my balls. Fuck, this was getting hot, and hard for me not to give someone a warm mouthful of fluid.

When I finally got to Ashley, she was looking nervous, and turned out to be the most tentative of them all. "C'mon, girl, give the guy some serious head. Pretend he's, like, David - only bigger." Gabi was standing next to her friend, the soon-to-be-bride.

To give credit where it was due, Ashley tried. She opened her mouth as wide as it would go and let her friend push her head down onto my cock. It felt mostly good, though Ashley's mouth was a little on the small side for something as big as my dick, and she couldn't help having her teeth graze me. After a few moments, I pulled back. A thin thread of saliva stretched between her mouth and my dick.

"Hey, Ashley. Gabi and the girls have bought something special for you. Why don't we go somewhere private and see what happens?"

Ashley's expression was almost one of panic, but Gabi took her hand and led her toward the back rooms. Her other friends whooped. At least two of them had a sneaky stroke of my dick, before I could get away and follow Ashley and Gabi.

At the pay-desk, Gabi passed the money to Margie, kissed her friend and said "have fun!" Then she turned to me, took hold of my dick and said "Keep this hard for later." She kissed me. "And if Ashley acts kinda shy, just remind her that she's here because her fiancé is at a strip club tonight and will probably be fucking the stripper." Still holding my dick, she kissed me again and headed back to her friends.

Ashley looked nervous. I smiled, took her hand and said "Don't worry baby. I promise this'll be good."

In Room Three, she stood looking awkward. "You know, Angelo. My friends, like, paid for this but - but I'm not sure I - I mean..."

I leaned in to kiss her. She felt stiff, tense.

"Look, baby, we can do whatever you want. If my cock scares you, then maybe I can just eat your pussy. If you only want to hold and stroke my dick, that'd be fine too. Or we could just talk if you like." I smiled, trying to reassure her.

She gave me a weak smile back.

"Look, baby, I'm standing here butt-naked. Why don't we take your dress off and get onto the bed. Perhaps just a nice cuddle to start with? Then see how you feel?"

She nodded, though I felt that she wasn't sure about it.

Out of her dress, in cute white lace underwear and stockings, Ashley looked really pretty. I told her so. "Do you like your boyfriend playing with your nipples?"

"I - I guess," she said, shyly. Without asking, I reached around her and unfastened her bra. She flinched. I slid it off and she reflexively covered her breasts with her arms.

"Hey baby, please don't be shy with me. I'm here to give you a good time. Let me take your panties off and then let's get onto the bed. I promise I won't do anything you don't want me to."

"Can we - can we just wait awhile? See, Gabi wanted me to do this, but - but I'm not sure."

"Look, Ashley, Gabi tells me your boyfriend will be with his friends at a strip club tonight. She seems to think that he might be persuaded to fuck a stripper. Do you agree."

She stood and thought for a moment. When she didn't answer, I kissed her again, gently at first and then, when she started to respond, a little more passionately. I covered one of her nicely-proportioned breasts with my hand and carefully palmed the nipple. I ran my other hand down her back, stroking really gently, finally letting my hand come to rest on her pert little butt. Then I gently pulled her toward me, so that my semi-hard cock pressed against her belly, it's now-drooping head squeezed against her flat, sexy abdomen, above the front of her sweet lacy panties. I felt, rather than heard, her surprised little gasp.

I slid my hand up a little and let my fingers ease their way inside the back of her panties, down the crack in her smooth, tight ass and into the back of her pussy. She wasn't as wet as I'd have liked - clearly too nervous to get excited - so I decided to remedy that. In one smooth movement, I eased her back so she was cradled in my arms and then lifted her onto the bed. As she settled onto the mattress, I slid my hands around and pulled her panties down before she could resist. She made a little protesting moan and reached out to try to stop me, but I was too quick, too strong and too determined for her. Again, her hand moved down to cover her pussy, and she squeezed her legs together.

I lay down on the bed beside her, took her in my arms and kissed her again. I then started the full, 'romantic' foreplay routine I'd learned with Justine. I stroked her arms, her back, the backs of her knees, her thighs, her tight little ass. I licked her neck, her breasts, her nipples, and worked my way down over her belly. By the time my tongue first lapped at her pussy, she was wetter. When I'd spread her legs wide, got my face in close to her sweet pussy lips and started licking, she got wetter still. And after a couple of minutes of this, my tongue moving freely around that pink valley, she'd kinda stopped protesting and seemed to want to push most of her pussy into my mouth.

When her body started to buck, I held on tight. Sure, she was smaller than me, but she could've broken my neck, the way she was writhing around. And when she begged me to stop, I of course ignored her until she came again.

As she lay there, apparently completely spent, I wiped her juices off my face and, now fully hard, applied the rubber. As I spread her legs and climbed in between them, she murmured "Wha..."

And then my cock was lined up with her sweet, wet little fuck-hole. And I pushed.

She let out something like a squeak as I started my slide into her rather attractive body. "No. Oh my God. I - I don't... Oh shit..." was about as coherent as she got. So was I raping her? No, I was doing what Gabi had paid for. Any asshole can eat pussy, and any asshole with sufficient pussy-eating skills can make a girl come. But my mission, should I have chosen to accept it (which I did) was to show Ashley what she might be missing if she decided to settle for a guy who Gabi had clearly decided was inadequate for her friend Ashley. And by the time I was maybe three or four inches in, Ashley seemed conflicted.

"Oh SHIT!" was one of her initial comments. "Fuck, you're so - so fucking BIG!"

OK, tell me something I don't know.

"Ohmygod! Oh my fucking God! Jesus, that's - that's - that's fucking - fucking HUGE!"

So I'm not really a religious type, so invoking deities isn't my thing. But again, tell me something I didn't already know.

So by then I was maybe a little more than halfway in - six, maybe seven inches - and Ashley's eyes were rolling, and her back was arching, and she was moaning in between bouts of 'Oh fuck!' and 'Ohmygod!'

Then I was maybe a little over eight inches in and I hit bottom and she was just making incoherent squealing noises and her legs were kinda flailing a little.

"Oh my fucking God! That's - that's so deep!"

Sure, it was. And about a minute later, her legs were wrapped around my waist as she enjoyed the depth of my slow, purposeful thrusts, rising to meet them.

And what happened next was something of a surprise. She was clinging to me like a koala, arms and legs wrapped around me, her mouth close to my ear, when she almost whispered "harder."

"You want me to fuck you harder?" I asked, rather surprised.

"Y- yes," she replied.

So I did. I increased the power of my thrusts, from a gentle-but-deep insertion to a full-on 'pound'. And fuck, was she vocal. "Oh YES! YES! Oh yes - deep! Deep! Deeper! Oh YES! Oh, pound my pussy! Yes! Oh fuck! Oh fuuuuuck! Fuuuck, YES, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm AAAAAAAH!"