Mr. Big Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And she did come; wildly, energetically, her body writhing around. And I only just held back from my own climax. Fuck, I really, really wanted to come inside Ashley's so-tight little cunt, but I guessed there'd be a line of bridesmaids waiting outside for similar treatment. And if they'd heard the noises that Ashley was making, they'd definitely want more of the same.

After we'd separated, Ashley kissed me and said "That was awesome, Angelo. No-one's ever fucked me like that before." She wiped her pussy with a tissue and pulled on her panties. I helped her with her bra and then zipped her into her dress. She reached into her purse and handed me a twenty.

"Glad you accepted your friends' gift?" I asked.

"Fuck, yeah!" she said. "If David fucked a stripper tonight, I can't imagine it would've been as wild as what you did for me. Thank you. I won't forget tonight." She kissed me again - and left.

I went to the bathroom at the back and cleaned up a little, then returned to the desk. Gabi was waiting.

"I hope Ashley hasn't worn you out," she said with a smile. "She seemed pretty pleased with herself when she left. I heard some of the things she was screaming. Can you do the same for me?"

I smiled, bowed and waved her into Room Two. (Frankie was busily changing the sheets in Room Three).

Gabi was a little different than her friend Ashley. The first thing she did was kiss me - and also grab hold of my cock.

"My oh my, that really is a monster!" she sighed. "Did Ashley enjoy it?"

"Er, kinda," I replied.

"I could hear her moans and screams. You must've convinced her that she wanted it."

"It took a little while, but, y'know..."

"Well, it looks like you didn't waste your cum on that little slut. Maybe there's something left for me?"

"Sure is. Where would you like it?"

"I think you know where. I guess the question you need to ask is 'how?'"

She sashayed to the bed, sat down and spread her legs wide. I was looking at a naked, smooth and quite meaty pussy, framed by a pair of white stocking tops.

"I took off my panties while I was waiting. They were getting kinda moist. But if you want this, first you gotta eat it."

"It would be impolite to do otherwise," I said in a mock Cary Grant accent, as I moved toward her and dropped to my knees. She was still unfastening the top of her dress when my tongue made contact with her pussy lips. She moaned. When, maybe a minute later, I slipped a finger inside her, found her g-spot and started teasing it, she fell back onto the bed and moaned louder. And maybe a couple minutes later, when my tongue was doing a kind of "wax on, wax off" move from Karate Kid on her clit, she started bucking around.

"Fuuuuck!" she screamed. "Stop! Please stop! Fuck me now! Fuck me with that fucking huge fucking cock! Quick, before I fucking come!"

I disentangled my finger from her tight, wet vagina, wiped my face on the towel that Frankie had thoughtfully placed on the bed, and retrieved the condom that I knew she'd stowed underneath it. By the time I'd fitted the rubber, a very flushed-looking Gabi had shimmied out of her dress and, naked apart from her hold-up stockings and fuck-me shoes, she looked pretty fucking hot. OK, so her tits were smaller than Ashley's, but they were pert, firm and had small, hard nipples. On her back, with her legs spread wide, she was extremely enticing.

"Shame you fitted the rubber so soon. I'd've liked another suck. But I need that cock inside me right now, before I go off the boil. Please Mr. Angelo, would you kindly fuck my brains out?"

"With very great pleasure, Miss Gabi," I replied.

With a pillow under her pert ass, I lined up and went slowly in. Her cute face was a picture. "Oh fuck!" she breathed, and I watched as her eyes went wide in surprise and she bit her lip. "Fuck that's huge. Oh shit!" She wriggled around a little, so as to change the angle - and I slowly slid right in.

"Fuck that's deep," she sighed and her eyes fluttered closed as I slowly withdrew and went back in again. She made a series of grunts and sighs as I made a series of long, slow thrusts. Just as I started to increase the speed, her arms came up and she pressed on my chest.

"No. Please stop. Want to - to try something different."

Slightly puzzled, I pulled out, letting the tip of my cock rise up her slit to brush her clit. She squealed.

Then she rolled over on the bed. "Can we do it, like, doggy? I like it best that way."

Her pert little ass went up, and my not-so-pert big cock went back in, deep, in one stroke. She let out a yelp and slumped forward over the pillow.

And in that position - pronebone - and using my body weight to stop her wriggling, spreading my knees apart to stop her kicking me with her heels, I fucked her. And, I have to admit, I fucked her quite hard. She wriggled and kicked and squealed, but she didn't tell me to stop. So I kept going, sliding my hand under her to stroke her clit. And after just a couple of minutes, I could hear - and feel - her coming. She didn't scream or yell like some of the other girls. She just let out these high-pitched whimpering noises and her legs started thrashing around.

I was tempted to end it there, but it seemed to me she could take some more. After winding the pace down a little and reducing the depth until she stopped shaking and shrieking, I then increased both until she started gasping and moaning, louder and louder.

"Oh yes, Daddy! Harder! Fuck me! Fuck your little slut! Yes, Daddy. Stick it in! OH FUCK! OH YES! DEEP! Yes, so DEEP! OH give it to me! I can take it, Daddy! Oh FUCK! OH FUCKFUCKFUCKFUUU...."

And then I was laying on top of a writhing, moaning, shaking babe who was drooling at both ends. I wanted to cum. I really wanted to enjoy the pulsing wet tube I was currently filling, take what was rightfully mine, as I'd done all the work. But there were several more bridesmaids who were likely to want the treatment I was giving Gabi, and I also had two more strip shows requiring the appearance of a fully-hard cock. So with great reluctance I withdrew and, as she calmed down, lifted off her.

When she'd stopped panting, she turned her head to look at me and asked "Why didn't you cum?" She looked disappointed.

"Sorry, Gabi. I'd have loved to, but your buddies outside will want some of this, and I have to be able to perform. In my line of work, you have to keep the customer satisfied."

"Fuck! Well, Angelo, you certainly did that for me."

"Good. I'm pleased. But what was with the 'Daddy' stuff? Like, I must be at least five years younger than you."

"Oh, it's just that I like to be dominated sometimes, when I'm being fucked. Y'know, it's not like it's about my real father, just - like, it's hard to explain. Maybe like a sugar daddy or something?"

"O - K." I glanced at the clock - another show in thirty minutes. "How many of your buddies are lining up for the same treatment I just gave you?"

"Er, I guess all of them. Like, four?"

"Fine. Only I have another show soon, so I'm afraid I have to leave you. But Gabi, I really enjoyed fucking you. If you hadn't negotiated the deal and persuaded all your friends to fuck me, I'd have loved to come inside you."

"Sure, I understand."

I rushed backstage, and Reuben was already there, with Frankie.

"Hey man, where the fuck you been?"

"'Where the fuck' is, I guess, the right question," I said as I started to get into costume. "I seem to have been fucking since we came off stage."

"Hey man, that's cool. It's been kinda busy since the last show."

And after show number two, I picked up where I left off. Iris was particularly interesting. She was seriously skinny, with tiny tits, red hair and a little red pubic triangle, pointing like an arrow at her smooth, tidy little pussy. She seemed nervous, so I worked on her for maybe fifteen minutes; lots of kissing, foreplay - neck, arms, thighs, breasts - and a whole load of fingering and licking of that sweet, tiny pussy. When I'd rubbered-up, I slapped a mess of lube on my dick, just to make sure. Even then, she squealed and wriggled and squirmed when I started sliding my cock into her.

"Oh FUUUCK! Shit! I can't - oh FUCK! It won't fit! Oh, Jesus Christ you're huge!" The expression on her face was priceless. Her eyes were wide in shock.

"We can make it fit, baby. Let's just take it slow."

"I - ohmygod! OHMYFUCKINGGOD! I - can't... I CAN'T!"

"Yes, you can, baby," I smiled back. "Take a few deep breaths, try to relax."

"RELAX? FUCK! You try to relax when someone's trying to shove a fucking baseball bat up you."

"If you want me to stop, baby, we can stop."

"N- no. Just - just wait - wait for a few seconds. Shit, that is SO big!"

I waited. I gently rubbed her clit. I bent forward - she yelped as my cock moved inside her - and sucked her nipples. And then I pushed, slowly, as gently as I could. She gasped, and there was still the slightly-shocked look on her face; but she didn't say 'stop'. So I didn't stop.

"Oh fuck!" she breathed softly as I got about half my length inside her. As usual, a slow in-out, just an inch or two either way, helped spread the juices and stretch the tight tunnel. And yes, she was very tight - possibly the tightest I'd felt since Loretta's ass. But the gasps and moans and little squeaks that Iris let out told me that she was finally beginning to enjoy this.

When I hit bottom, she squealed. "OHMYGOD! Fuck, that's so deep!" But no protest. So, back around four inches, and then slowly back in. Gasps, a squeak of "OH!", but still no attempt to stop me.

"Iris, baby, you've got as much of my cock as I can give you. How's it feeling?"

She looked down between her legs. "Oh my God! Is that - is all that - really inside me? Shit!"

"Yeah, baby. The difficult bit's over. Now just enjoy it."

The shocked expression on her face didn't change, but she started to move with me, rising up to meet my thrusts. She gasped every time I hit bottom, and I didn't know whether that was because it felt good or because I was hurting her. But there were no more protests, so I continued. A little clit pressure, a little dirty talk - "Look at that huge cock, fucking you, baby. Wow, your pussy feels so tight. Can you feel how deep I'm going? Can you feel that big cock going right up inside you?" - and she came.

And so did I. I couldn't help it. I'd stripped - twice - for a crowd of screaming, often very sluttily-dressed women, several of whom had thrown their panties at me. Since I'd come inside my boss, I'd fucked Ashley, the blushing bride, Gabi, the hot Maid of Honor, been sucked by Frankie and at least a couple of dozen women, and had just pounded the tightest pussy I'd ever felt. My balls weren't just blue, they were flashing like a light on an ambulance; yes, this was a fucking emergency.

"Ohmygod, that - it sounded like it was - like, good for you, too," Iris panted.

"Yeah, baby. You're about the tightest I've ever had."

"I was before you fucked me," she replied. I wasn't sure whether this was a joke or a statement of concern.

We kissed, I pulled out and handed her the obligatory tissues before disposing of the now-full condom. Then she got up and hugged me.

"That was one of the scariest, and the most exciting, experiences of my entire life." She kissed me again. "Do you only work here, or do you, like, moonlight? Only - only I kinda have a boyfriend, but he doesn't - he can't - do the kind of things that you did."

I smiled. "Hand me your phone," I said. I took a dick pic, then added my number to her contacts, under the name 'Angelo'. Before she could object, I then took a picture of her, naked and beautiful, and WhatsApped it to myself.

"What're you gonna do with my picture?" she asked, nervously, when she saw what I'd done.

"Probably jerk off to it," I replied with a smile. "Here, take one of me," I said, and posed as she added me to her gallery, and quickly 'hid' the photo.

"Iris," I said as I helped her dress, "You were amazing. Yeah, call that number when you'd like similar treatment. Same rate." I kissed her again, led her out of the room and headed out back for a quick body shower before joining Kimmy in Room Four.

Having recently come inside Iris, my dick wasn't hard. Kimmy soon remedied that. When I'd entered the room, she was already on the bed, naked, legs spread and playing with her pussy. She sat up, smiled and beckoned me close. As I stood by the bedside, she took hold of my dick, sighed "Fucking amazing!" and lowered her soft, wet mouth onto it. No gentle, romantic foreplay for this girl. I was hard in less than a minute.

Then we were in a pretty full-on sixty-nine. Her pussy was a lot fleshier than Iris's, with some prominent, crinkly flaps that she seemed to enjoy having chewed between my lips. She didn't object when I pushed my tongue up into her puckered asshole, followed a minute or two later by a wet finger, while two more found their way up her very juicy little fuck-hole.

And she knew how to suck cock. Oh boy! Wet, slobbery, soft and surprisingly deep, it was the best blowjob I'd had in a while, beating even Frankie's pre-show fluffing. If I hadn't recently come inside her skinny friend, Kimmy might've had a protein shake supper. As it was, I managed to coax an orgasm out of her with my mouth and fingers, and hold onto my nut long enough for her to slip my cock out of her mouth, moan and gasp "Fuck me now, Angelo."

I'm not the kind of guy who has to be asked twice. Once again, Frankie had placed a condom under the towel, and I'd rolled one on enough times to ensure that by the time Kimmy had spread her slightly-fleshy thighs, and pulled her legs right back alongside her very respectable tits, I was fully rubbered and ready for the plunge. In this folded-back, 'dominant missionary' position, a girl is about as vulnerable as it's possible to be. Her pussy is literally being presented to you to fuck. So I did.

I watched her face as I started going in. Her eyes rolled up, her mouth fell open and her head went back. She let out a long moan. "OOHHHHHH FUUUUUUCK!" I went in quite slowly, but in one smooth stroke; no gentle, rocking in-and-out. Kimmy was nowhere near as tight as Iris, though - as with most women who take on, or perhaps in, a cock the size of mine - the fit was still fairly snug. And like with the Sluts, I was able to go really deep, getting most of my cock inside her cunt.

In that position, it was relatively easy for me to rub her clit. With her leg in the way, I couldn't easily reach her tits with my hands, and I had to arch my back a lot to get my mouth around her chewy nipples. She moaned, and she wriggled, and she panted. She sighed "Oh yes, I love it deeeep!" As I moved into the 'pound' phase, she grunted each time I hit bottom. The pitch of her noises got higher as I upped the pace.

And then she squirted. This massive gush of fluid soaked my balls and upper thighs as she kinda howled. I kept pounding, and she kept coming, for at least another minute. The towel under us was soaked. Fortunately, Kimmy's cunt, being not as tight as Iris's, didn't get me dangerously close to blowing my nut, so I could continue until she begged me to stop. Her legs came down, wrapped around my waist and pulled me in as deep as I could go. Her eyes were closed, her mouth was wide open and she let out a long sigh. "Oh fuck yessssss!"

Carmen was fun. She was kinda playful, licking and sucking my dick and my balls, kissing me, pushing her large and slightly saggy tits into my face for attention - attention that seemed to be appreciated - and then almost doing the splits to allow me access to her spicy pussy. Her outer lips were big; she demonstrated their elasticity by tapping the bulge - a little like a hot-dog without the sausage - and showing me how the lips wobbled. I decided to apply a sausage into the cleft of that bun, sliding it up and down, and she giggled and moaned.

And when I slid my cock back and tasted the ketchup inside the bun, it was spicy and hot. My tongue had to press deep into the cleft, teasing every surface within, tickling her asshole and working its way up to her clit, teasing moans and gasps and sexy little cries out of her. I spread the outer lips with the fingers of one hand so I could lick her clit more easily, and slipped the middle finger of the other hand up her ass, that was already slick with her juices. She squealed, wriggled, and blurted out "Fuck me now! Please, fuck me now!"

And I did. I somehow managed to keep my face in her pussy as my fingers found the hidden condom and applied it. Then I was licking my way up her body, over her big areolae and on to kiss her mouth, just as my cock-head slid between those fleshy outer lips, found the hole and pushed.

I felt her scream as my French kiss penetrated one set of lips while my cock slid between the other set. She kicked and wriggled, her heels hitting the backs of my thighs, and her body bucked under me, but my mouth was stifling her cries. She tried to push at my shoulders, but I was too strong. And finally, her arms went around and she clutched my shoulders. And her legs went around my hips. And she pushed her pussy up to swallow me completely. And after less than a dozen thrusts, I heard and felt her coming. For the first time.

I must've fucked her for a good ten minutes, and she kept coming, then sliding back down, then coming again. She managed to pull her mouth away from mine and start babbling incoherently.

"Oh fuckfuckfuckfuckFUUUUCK!" she screamed. And then "OhmyGOD! Oh SHIT! AGAAAAAIIIIIIN!" And then "EEEK! OH FUCK that's so deep! OH FUUUUCK!"

And frankly, after I'd got her writhing and moaning for the fifth time, I let go and busted a large nut into the condom, for the third time that evening. There's only so much a guy can take, and having a constantly wriggling chubby bundle of fuckability writhing and moaning underneath me, being able to bury my plus-sized cock to the hilt inside the first, ultra-soft, silky and drooling black pussy I'd experienced, and hearing the lady gasping and squealing like she was having a cardiac arrest - it was all more than my control could stand. And I felt I fucking deserved it.

I was ready to service number six, Alicia, only to be informed by Iris, who was waiting outside, that the girl had had too much to drink while she was waiting her turn and was apparently barfing in the ladies bathroom. I was relieved; I really didn't want to have to perform any more that night.

"But Mr. Angelo," Iris said, conspiratorially, "I'll make sure she has your number. I'm sure both of us will be in touch." Iris took hold of my cock and kissed me. It seemed that the Sluts weren't the only ones who might be calling on my services. My management course had taught me that it was important to build a loyal client base, and it seemed I was definitely doing that.

George once again slipped a shot of JD into my Coke. "Thanks, buddy. I so need this," I said as I swigged thirstily.

"How was your audition?" he asked, nodding towards Margie who was bringing the 'fuck money' back to the office.

"Tough, but satisfying," I replied.

"Did she come?"

"Yeah. We both did."

"You know she'll be back for more, don't you? She makes a point of fucking every stripper in the place every month or so."

"Doesn't Mitch mind?" I'd discovered that one of the guys assessing the audition I'd done with Reuben was Margie's husband.

"It seems not. Though he runs a regular strip joint a few blocks from here. That's where they found Frankie. I guess he auditions the talent there in the same way."

I finished my drink, packed my things and headed for home. I was utterly bushed. I put a Post-It saying 'Do Not Disturb' on my door; I desperately needed some sleep and didn't need another wake-up fuck from Justine.