Mr. Billionaire Bachelor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damian, go talk to her," Luke said as he spun his friend around to face him.

"Did you know about her and me?" Damian asked Luke. "Is that why she's here? Did you set this up?"

"No, I didn't set anything up," Luke answered, "but when you told me about 'Brenda' I had a feeling that's who you were talking about. I had hoped you two would find each other tonight and talk it out. Now, go talk it out, man!" Luke let go of Damian's arm and turned him in the direction of the balcony where Brenda stood crying. When Damian didn't move, Luke gave him a small shove to get his feet going. Damian took the hint and walked out on the upper tier into the cold November night. Brenda stood shivering and rubbing her bare arms. Damian removed his suit jacket and chivalrously draped it over Brenda's shoulders.

"I'm sorry too, Brenda," Damian confided. "I'm sorry about the whole damn night. Well, not all of it. I loved being your Plus One at the party and walking with you on my arm. And I'm glad you faked the ski problem and got me to notice you." Damian took a deep breath as he turned Brenda around to face him then put his arms around her. "But mostly, I'm glad you're here tonight. I can't stop thinking about you. Not Allie. Not you and Allie together. But you. I've been beating myself up thinking about you and if it's possible for someone to fall in love in a day. I think it is... And I think I have..."

"Damian," Brenda began, "you need to know that I'm not an easy person to love. I have many faults, not the least of which is a short fuse when things don't go my way. Maybe that's why I left the other night. I got to thinking about it and thought that you and Allie were hitting it off better than you and I were and my mind started working overtime. I know I initiated what happened and it wasn't fair of me to get angry and leave like I did. Can you ever forgive me?"

"I never blamed you for anything, Brenda," Damian responded as he wrapped the blonde into his arms. Brenda's head rested on Damian's chest as he caressed her back through his black suitcoat. "But I will be upset if you leave again. Brenda, I want you and I to be together. Any way you want it to be, I'll accept it. Friends, lovers, FWB's, anything you want, just please don't run away from me."

"I have an idea," Brenda replied as she removed Damian's jacket from her shoulders and handed it back to him. "Let's go back to the party, have one more drink, then go back to your room and see if we're better lovers than friends." Brenda looked into Damian's eyes and smiled. Damian returned the smile then offered Brenda his arm. The Olympian took it and the two walked back into the castle and found the filled champagne flutes on Anna's tray. The new couple joined the Count and Countess at their table and Luke recognized the renewed happiness in his friend's face. Damian and Brenda finished their drinks and excused themselves from their hosts. The two exited the great hall and walked to the stone staircase leading to the second floor where Damian's room was located. Brenda stopped at the base of the steps and removed her high heels.

"Race ya!" she said as she began to sprint up the stairs. Damian stayed right behind her, admiring Brenda's curves as she ran. At the top of the stairs, Damian blazed past Brenda, who didn't know which room her new lover was staying. The two laughed as Damian reached the doorway first then held the large oak entryway open for Brenda. Damian slid the bolt across the latch on the inside of the door so that there would be no disturbances that night.

++++++++++

"Brenda, " Damian began as he removed his suit jacket and tie. He spoke to her through the bathroom door she had stepped through when they entered his room. "You know how I feel about you and what I'd like to happen tonight. And I know what you said earlier. But if you're truly not comfortable with staying the night with me then I understand. I want us to be 100% honest and open with each other from now on, OK?" There was no response from the other side of the door. "Brenda?" Damian called again. "Did you hear me?"

As he finished his question, the bathroom door swung open and Brenda walked out into the dim lighting of the main room. Her hair was still done up for the party and diamond earrings sparkled in the flicker of the candles that Damian had lit while she was preparing herself. Other than the diamonds pegged in her ears, Brenda was completely naked. She padded barefoot across the carpet to Damian and stood before him.

"Of course I heard you," Brenda said then stood on her tiptoes and pecked Damian lips with her own. "But I meant what I said earlier. And you're over-dressed."

Damian quickly got the hint and removed his shirt while Brenda tugged at his belt and pants zipper. She got his pants to the floor and tugged his boxer briefs down off of his hips to join the black suit pants on the carpet. Brenda smiled as she went to her knees and took Damian's thick member into her hot mouth. Damian's fingers intertwined in Brenda's blonde mane as her head bobbed back and forth on his hard shaft. When a moan slipped between Damian's lips, Brenda pushed farther forward and let her new lover's cock slide farther into her mouth until the tip brushed past her tonsils. Repressing her gag reflex, Brenda held Damian's dick for a few seconds and worked her gullet, giving Damian a milking sensation that he could not resist. He felt his groin tighten and his body stiffened as his fluids rushed through his pole and out into Brenda's tight throat. Brenda never choked once as she held Damian's shaft in her throat and swallowed while her man pumped his seed down her esophagus.

Brenda finally backed Damian's hard cock out of her throat and mouth and took a deep breath before saying, "Mmmmmmm... I just knew you'd taste good." Damian reached for Brenda's hand and helped her off her knees. He then picked the diminutive blonde up and carried her to the bed where he parted her legs and crawled up so that his face was inches from her sweet pussy.

"Time to return the favor," Damian said as he dipped his head between Brenda's legs and placed his mouth on her glistening slit and found her pulsing clit with his tongue. Brenda gasped when she felt Damian's tongue brush against her buzzing nub and threw her head back on the pillows. Damian took his time working over Brenda's hot gash with his lips and tongue, then wiggled two fingers into her slippery hole. Damian gently scraped his fingertips over the delicate ridges of Brenda's G-Spot and felt her involuntarily clamp her inner muscles on to his digits.

Damian knew Brenda's impending orgasm was close and ramped up his tongue lashing. He got into a rhythm with his mouth and fingers and worked them until he felt Brenda lift her supple ass off the silk-sheeted mattress. With an "OHHHHHH!!!" that echoed through the stone-walled room, Brenda let loose with her pleasure. She bucked wildly as waves of sheer bliss cascaded over her body while she flooded Damian's mouth with her sweet nectar. Damian kept up his attack on her clit until she begged him to stop.

"Oh, God, Damian!" Brenda said breathlessly. "I can't take any more! Oh!!!" But Damian was determined to make sure his new lover was satisfied. He did not relent, rather kept his mouth attached to her creaming snatch and continued his assault on her pink bump. A thin sheen of sweat popped up on Brenda's skin as Damian once again brought her to the brink. Her body tensed up again and her skin flashed three shades of red as her second orgasm of the night overtook her senses and frame. Brenda once again released her womanly emissions into Damian's waiting maw and her greedily drank of her. When her pleasure subsided, Brenda made Damian promise to let her catch her breath.

"Well, OK," Damian replied then raised up on his knees to reveal his resurrected raging hard-on, "but what are we going to do about this?"

"I know someplace we can put that to keep it satisfied," Brenda replied with a weary smile. Damian had put her through the wringer twice with his mouth, but what she had wanted all along was to feel him inside her. Brenda beckoned Damian to her and the young billionaire took the Olympian in his arms. The two lovers locked gazes as Damian slid his length into Brenda. Brenda's eyes rolled back and lids slammed shut when Damian buried his shaft into her depths and the two became one. Brenda opened her eyes to see Damian looking at her and smiling.

"I want to stay like this with you forever..." Damian said softly then tenderly kissed his lover's painted lips. Brenda wrapped her arms around Damian's neck and shoulders then did the same with her legs around his back and buttocks. She held on as if her life depended on it as Damian began hammering himself in and out of her. Brenda's moans increased in decibels as Damian worked his cock in her pink slit. Damian felt as though he would burst at any second but held back as long as he could. He wanted this feeling to last forever and hoped Brenda felt the same. She confirmed her feelings by wailing loudly again as her third orgasm of the night slammed through her and she clinched her walls around Damian's rigid pud while she came. The feeling of Brenda's rhythmic pulsations was too much for Damian and he unloaded a torrent of his seed deep into his lover's velvety depths. What seemed like hours only lasted thirty seconds as Damian shot rope after rope into Brenda's waiting folds, her own fluids mingling with his. The two lovers collapsed on one another, exhausted but satiated. Brenda wiped the sweat and matted hair from her brow and lifted Damian's head so that their stares once again met.

"You're amazing, Damian..." Brenda said through quick pants. "I think you're right. Two people CAN fall in love in a day..."

"I love you, Brenda..." Damian replied, equally breathless. "I knew it the first time I kissed you on that slope in Aspen. I don't ever want to be away from you again. I hope you feel the same."

"Yes, Damian..." Brenda answered as she held her lover on top of her nude form. "I love you too. I'll never leave you again. I hope you meant what you said because you're going to have a hard time getting rid of me now. And I don't want anything or anyone to ever come between us again. Now, can we get some sleep and then wake up in a few hours and do that again?"

Damian smiled as he leaned over and blew out the candle on the nightstand. "You read my mind," he said as the room went dark. Damian laid on his back then wrapped Brenda in his arms, her head on his chest. The lovers fell asleep and woke holding each other as the morning light began to seep through the slits in the window blinds.

12