All Comments on 'Mr. Bonivich and His Women Ch. 03'

by NoOne6669

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
FionaVolpeFionaVolpealmost 16 years ago
Soooo

shouldn't these stories be under Mind Control versus Loving Wives? The guy obviously has some sort of power over these hot, attractive, young women to be able to have sex with them despite his unappealing appearance. It doesn't come off as the women being consensual at first, which would possibly justify the Loving Wives category. Then he puts the 'whammy' on them with the eyes and they turn into wanton sluts. Just wondering...readers might feel cheated. The majority read this category to have cheating wives found out and punished for their transggresions or the exreme opposite where the husband is a most willing cuckold. Are you going to work any of this into the story line by introducing the husbands and their reactions? With or without the 'whammy"?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Still love it!

But admit that my focus is: how will Mr. Bonivich' and Karens affair develop? Is she falling in love with him? Will he take her away from Brad? Will Brad have the pleasure of watching this superior old stud please his wife?

Please make this story a long one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good stroy, wrong genre

I liked the story, I just don't believe it should be in the LW catagory.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
You

Are a Punk!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
LOL

yep, its a fantasy of an old, fat, balding man w/ short dick. or an immature virgin nerd. oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Arousing story

Old Bonivich is the perfect master. Wife and I both turned on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
KEEP IT GOING!

i think it would be interesting to have mr.B work his "magic" on some older matronly gal who happens to live in this same building. after he gives her the usual treatment-work in some sub/dom action with the younger and hotter gals he's already cast his spell on. make the younger

women submit to this older one...just an idea?

VagabondxVagabondxover 15 years ago
So where's Chapter 4???

Been waiting a long time to watch Mr B work his magic . . .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

This man that can bed these stupid women, where the husbands discover what he does and finds a way to put an end to their marrigaes and him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
STUPID

STUPID

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Torch the bed with the old bastard and the whore in it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous