Mr. Bra Fitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eros waited for them to settle down before continuing.

"Both need regular interaction for their health and happiness. Lavish praise on them, and they will love you with all their heart.

"Simple things like flowers for your girl and a good chewy toy for your dog will reinforce your bond. They will relish the chance to please you.

"Don't look at training as a chore. It's an important responsibility, and you may need a steady supply of patience. It's incredibly rewarding, watching your dog and your lady learn and grow.

"Remember, they want to please you. If you are a good trainer, your dog will fetch your slippers and never jump on guests, and your women will enjoy cooking your favorite meal and sucking your dick."

The men laughed.

The group broke up, some heading to the bathroom and others to the bar to get another beer.

Eros caught up with Tom, pointed to Tom's wedding band, and asked, "Do you agree that if a woman and a dog understood your expectations and you showed them the love and attention they need, your chance of having a loving relationship is greatly improved?"

"Yes."

Eros pricked him with a needle coated in a love potion and said, "Go home to your wife. Stop along the way and buy her some flowers. When you see her, hug her, tell her you love her, and you're sorry that you've been estranged lately."

"What? How do you know?"

"Because you're here. Happy men with happy marriages are home with their wives. All relationships have bumpy periods. Sometimes, you have to say you're sorry, even when you are in the right."

Tom nodded, placed his partially consumed beer on a table, and headed home. He bought a bouquet of flowers and gave them to Tracy.

She smiled and said, "What's the occasion?"

"I have a great wife and a great life."

That earned him a beaming smile and a kiss.

She put the flowers in a vase on the kitchen table and said, "Grab a beer and watch Sports Center. I'll call you when dinner is ready.

When the meal didn't need her attention, Tracy got the cash out of her purse, went into the family room, and dropped it in her husband's lap.

"What's this?" he asked.

"I'm subletting space in my shop. This is the rent. Our money problems are over."

"That's great!" he said. He stood and smiled. "I never doubted we'd get through this bump in the road. Good job!"

They hugged and kissed.

^^^

Tanya noticed there was a more relaxed attitude at dinner. No more periods of awkward silence broken by snarky comments.

"Yippee!" she said to herself. "This is more like my old family."

When they were finished, Tom said, "Tracy, that was great. You cooked; let me clean up."

Tracy smiled and appreciated being appreciated.

The women left the room.

Tanya went to her room, undressed, and put on her sleeping gear minus her underwear. She rapped on her parent's door, and let herself in when her mother yelled out.

Her mother finished applying lipstick, turned and faced her, and said,

"What's up?"

Her eyes widened, and her head snapped back when she saw her daughter's hard nipples denting the soft cotton top and a pronounced camel toe in her shorts.

"Ahh..." Tracy stammered, and she wondered if she needed to say something about Tanya's appearance. She decided to say, "Are you planning to stay in your bedroom?"

"No."

She looked down at her unsupported breasts and said, "I'm home with my family. Can't I be comfortable? My boobs are covered. Does it look obscene?"

"Not indecent, but I can see your nipples."

"Is that a problem? We all have nipples." She pulled her shirt taunt and made her pokies more pronounced.

She released her shirt, sat on the edge of the bed, and said, "I'm not wearing underwear either. I don't think you should either. In health class..."

She went on to tell her mother the list of reasons Eros had told her about sleeping without a bra and panties.

"Science tells us it is healthier and it leads to better sleep if women don't wear underwear while sleeping. It's more comfortable. You should join me. Our vaginas deserve a break."

She cocked her head and added, "Remember, when I was young, you encouraged me to play outside? You said, 'The fresh air will do me good'."

'Yes, but I feel exposed."

"Everything is covered," Tanya answered. She adopted a more serious expression and added, "I know things haven't been great with you and Dad recently. You've been arguing a lot.

"Maybe, if you ditched the undergarments, you remind him what a knockout you are, and you guys would make up.

"You have the biggest boobs and best ass in the family," Tanya teased.

They laughed.

"I'll go out there with you. We'll chat about doctors recommending we wear less restrictive clothing to bed and how we're giving it a try. I'll slip away, and you can shake your money-makers and remind him how hot you are.

"He gave you flowers and washed the dishes. I think he's making an effort."

"You're right."

^^^

The Thomas women walked into the family room wearing tank tops and cotton shorts. Neither had on undergarments. The breasts wobbled and shook with each step.

Tom noticed the enticing movement of feminine flesh and their hard nipples. His head snapped back, and he said, "Am I seeing camel toes?"

The women sat on the sofa perpendicular to Tom's recliner. Each tucked a foot under their butt, faced each other, and discussed ideas to sleep better and lessen UTIs.

Tom tried to watch the television.

His eyes were drawn to their hard nipples and the gapping leg holes that offered him a peek up their shorts. Up his daughter's shorts, he saw tanned flesh. Whether it was a thigh or something else, he wasn't sure.

He saw soft curls up his wife's shorts.

The women chatted for five minutes and explained why they no longer would wear bras and panties to bed.

Tanya got up and said, "I have homework to do."

She leaned down, kissed her parents good night, and gave them a downblouse view of her firm teenage breasts.

"Join me on the sofa," Tracy said nicely to Tom. "I want to snuggle with my man."

Tom sat beside her, put his arm around her, and looked into her eyes. He saw bright, shining, friendly eyes that closed as his wife leaned in for a kiss.

Tom forgot about the show he'd been watching. He made out on the couch with his wife. He kissed her and touched her breasts through the thin top.

She moaned and kissed him passionately.

They necked for ten minutes. Tracy said, "Let's go to our room where our clothes can come off."

They giggled and raced down the hall. They closed the door to their bedroom, kissed, and undressed each other. Tracy knelt as she pulled off her husband's underwear.

His hard cock was in her face. She grabbed it and popped it in her mouth.

"Oh," he moaned.

She stroked his shaft as she sucked his dick.

He squirmed and moaned and finally said, "You're going to make me cum if you don't stop!"

She didn't stop.

"Ohhh!" he moaned as his dick exploded, filling her mouth with cream.

She casually swallowed, pulled back, and asked, "Did you say something?"

She had a hold of his penis. It was pointed at her face. Ropes of cum landed on her face.

She giggled.

He said, "That's hot!"

She wrapped her lips around the head of his penis and sucked out the last of his sperm, and swallowed it.

She showed him her empty mouth and said, "That was fun and yummy. Pull the bedspread down. I'm going to wash my face."

She opened the door and ran naked to the hall bathroom. She heard the toilet flush and the sink faucet turn on. She entered the room. Tanya was washing her hands.

They looked at each other in the mirror. Tracy proudly smiled and didn't attempt to cover her naked body or cum-covered face.

Tanya smiled and said, "I'm glad to see you and Dad are making up. I'll put my earbuds in. I'm guessing after your sabbatical, you'll be going at it all night long."

"I hope so!"

Tanya exited; Tracy washed and hurried back to her room.

She and Tom kissed and caressed each other. He went down on her hairy pussy and made her scream.

After a period of rest for her to enjoy her bliss, they fucked. It was short and violent.

That was followed by rest, a two-person naked dash down the hall to the bathroom, and a return trip to their bedroom, followed by gentle lovemaking.

The sated, exhausted couple fell asleep.

They woke up just after dawn. Tracy woke when a sliver of sunshine hit her face. Tom woke when his wife went down on him.

"Oh, Babe. Mmmm," he groaned.

She gave him a slow, sensuous BJ.

"Wow. This feels good," he sighed.

He reached for her hips and said, "Let's sixty-nine."

She pulled off and said, "No. I've been a bitch to you for weeks. This is my penance. I owe you. Lay back and enjoy."

"I don't mind eating your pussy," he said with a twinkle in his eyes.

She shoved him onto his back and said, "I know, and I love it when you go down on me, but I'm serious. I've treated you horribly. I think I need to do this every day 'till July Fourth to make amends."

Tom laughed, put his hands behind his head, and stretched out. He sighed and said, "Whatever you think is right."

She wrapped her lips around his dick and massaged his penis with her lips and tongues.

"Nice. Don't neglect the boys. Could you take my balls into your mouth?"

She raised her hand and gave him the finger. He laughed.

After polishing his shaft, she lovingly licked his nutsack and took each testicle into her mouth.

He came; she swallowed.

She left him in bed, enjoying his orgasm, and went into the hall bathroom.

The door was closed, but that didn't deter her.

She walked in on her daughter as she was wiping her vulva. Tanya glanced at her naked mother and said, "It looks like the dress code is more relaxed than it used to be."

They laughed.

"I have multiple places to wash. It doesn't make sense to dress. I'd get spunk on my clothes or robe. Now that you're an adult it seems unnecessary to hide the fact that your father and I have sex."

Tanya flushed the toilet and stood. Her mother glanced at her daughter's shaved crotch, took her spot, and peed.

Tanya washed her hands and teasingly asked, "Does this new laissez-faire attitude extend to me and my boyfriends?"

"Husbands, yes. Boyfriends, no."

The eighteen-year-old pointed to her mom's tanned bosom and asked, "Can I sunbathe topless with you? Then I can wear any top and not worry about tan lines."

"Yes."

Tracy finished and flushed. She washed her hands at the sink and ran a soapy hand across her genitals, rinsed, and dried her nether region.

Tanya smiled and said as she walked out the door, "I'm glad to see you and Dad back together."

Tracy nodded, smiled, and said, "We are at it like newlyweds!"

She brushed her teeth and hair and returned to her bed.

Tom kissed his wife, fingered her clit, and tugged on her thick outer labia.

He said, "You know when you don't wear panties under your sleeping shorts, I can see the outline of this."

"Oh, really," she said, playing dumb. "Do you enjoy seeing my cameltoe?"

"Yes. Very much. Tanya's not so much."

"Don't say anything about her nipples or pussy lips," Tracy said. "Girls are sensitive about their bodies, and any comment will be interpreted as 'there is something wrong with me'."

He nodded, kissed her, and fingered her pussy.

When he was hard, and she was wet, she rode him.

She came and shouted, "Oh, Tom! Oh, Tom!"

Tom slammed his dick deep inside her, painted her inside with cum, and groaned, "OHHhhh!"

Tanya heard her parents, smiled, and said, "Thank you, Cupid."

^^^

That evening Eros popped in on Tanya while she was in the bathroom brushing her teeth. She saw him in the mirror.

While he waited for her to finish, he ogled her ass and watched her breasts jiggle.

After she rinsed and spat into the sink, Eros said, "I see you've adopted a new dress code. How about your mother?"

"Yes. Your plan worked. The rent money solved their cash flow problem. Dad showed up with flowers. They both have been civil towards each other, and Mom's revealing sleepwear got their engines running.

"In her words, they are doing it like newlyweds on their honeymoon."

"Great. Tomorrow, I'm setting up my shop. Can you swing by after school wearing your old bra?"

"Yes. Why?"

"I need to build up my street cred that I'm the bra expert, and that lots of women are wearing the wrong bra, and that I can get them into the correct and more comfortable one.

"I need you and your mother to mention to your friends that I helped you and that I can help them.

"The more bras I sell, the more money your family gets."

"I get it. There's no better advertising than word of mouth. I'll see you around four."

^^^February 10th^^^

Eros met Tracy at the door as she opened her shop. He set up his store within the store. He put a sign in the window that said, 'The home of Heavenly Bras. Comfort guaranteed or your money back.'

A second sign said, 'The bra fitting expert is in'.

A dozen women walking past the shop were annoyed enough with their bras to come in. They talked to Tracy, and she turned them over to Ross with a ringing endorsement.

"I've been wearing the wrong size bra for years. I thought I had to put up with the discomfort until I met Ross. He fixed me up." She cupped her boobs and added, "The girls are where they should be, and this bra isn't hurting me."

Ten of the women were wearing the wrong bra. Ross fixed them up. Another bought a bra just because she appreciated Ross' obvious concern for her and her comfort.

Ross smiled and walked each customer to the door and said, "Tell your friends."

They answered, "I will."

Eros said to himself. "Could there be a better job than one where women come in and ask you to look at their boobs?"

^^^

Tanya came by when she got out of school.

"Hi, Mom," she shouted as she entered the store.

"Hi, Tanya. Come meet my new partner."

The women walked over to Eros. Tracy said, "Ross, this is my daughter, Tanya."

They smiled and pretended that they hadn't met.

She said, "Hi."

He smiled, extended his hand, and said, "Charmed. I understand you help out in the store."

"Yes."

"I hope you will help me and my customers."

He looked at her mother and said, "Tracy, I've been thinking that I shouldn't serve the under-aged customers. I suspect that the young girls and their parents would feel more comfortable if a female critiqued their bras and measured them."

"I hadn't thought about that. You're right," Tracy said. "Tanya and I could fill in for you."

Eros looked at Tanya and said, "You're an adult, aren't you?"

"Yes. I'm eighteen."

Eros looked at her chest and said, "I don't think that's the right bra for you. Please step inside the dressing room and let me check."

"Uhm," Tracy stammered. She looked distressed.

"We agreed," Ross said to the concerned mother, "that the female staffers would be checked and fitted by me. Their endorsement is invaluable."

"It's okay," Tanya said. "I'm sure he'll be professional, and, to be honest, this bra is not comfortable. If he can recommend another one, I'm willing to try it."

"Mothers are always welcome to join us," Ross said with a smile.

"Do you want me to be with you?"

"You can come," Tanya said, and she entered the dressing room area.

Ross followed.

Tanya went into a private dressing room. She didn't bother closing the curtain as she took off her top. She stepped into the center room in her bra, and she said, "The bra feels tight on my breasts."

"They look squished. Please take it off, and I'll measure you."

Tracy stepped into the dressing area and watched her daughter remove her bra. Her eyes and Ross' eyes focused on the teenager's perky boobs and pink nipples.

Eros and Tanya went through the routine even though they'd done it earlier.

Ross took her measurements. The tape pressed her erect nipples down when he measured her larger dimension.

"You should be wearing 36 C," he said and winked.

Tanya giggled and said, 'I'm wearing a 36 B. No wonder my boobs feel like they are being compressed."

"Tracy, please bring us some 36 C bras for your daughter to try."

Tanya found two that she liked. She wore one and put the other in her knapsack.

Tanya dressed and stayed.

A couple of her classmates came into the store. They chatted and looked at bras. Tanya showed them the ones she'd selected to replace the one that was too small.

"Are your bras comfortable?" she asked her friends.

"No," Kat said.

"Is there such a thing as a comfortable bra?" Ally asked and laughed.

"Ross is good," Tanya said. "You should let him fit you."

"Okay," the eighteen-year-olds said.

"Ross, can you fit my friends?" Tanya asked.

"My pleasure," he answered as he walked over. "How are we doing this? All together or one-on-one."

Ally and Kat looked at each other and said, "Together."

"You too, Tanya. We share a shower after field hockey practice. We can do this together," Kat said.

The teenagers walked into the dressing area. Ross followed and asked, "Everyone is over eighteen, right?"

He heard a chorus of 'Yeses' and saw two women remove their shirts. Ross closed the curtain and said, "Let me see what you have on."

The girls stood for his inspection.

Ally had a small chest. One boob was smaller than the other. She felt his eyes on her and said, "It's bad enough that I have small boobs. It's annoying that they aren't the same size. There's always an empty space, a gap, in the right cup.

"Yes. I see," Ross said. "I can fix that. I carry a line of bras specifically made for small busts. It has shallow cups and a lifting mesh that eliminates gaps."

She took off her bra. Her breasts were small. Her nipples were dark, thick, and long.

Ross took her measurements, stepped out, and returned with Pepper's classic 'All You' bra in two colors.

Ally put the tan one on and said, "Wow! It's comfortable, and no gapping on my smaller boob."

Ross turned to the other teenager. Kat looked like your standard teenager. She was slim, had 34 B breasts, and long straight brown hair that went halfway down her back.

She removed her bra, her nipples puckered, and Ross took her measurements.

As he suspected, 34 B was her size, and she was wearing a 34 B bra. He asked, "Dear, you said this bra is uncomfortable. How so?"

"It hurts. When I take it off at night, I want to shout, 'Hallelujah!'. It pinches, the wires scrape me, and my boobs hurt."

He stared at her cute boobs and traced a mark her bra had made on her left boob with two fingers of his right hand.

He said, "I understand. I can see the problem."

He removed his hand and explained, "You're wearing the correct size, but it's not the right style for you. Please do not think I am picking on you or saying you are not normal. You have wide-set breasts, and your nipples face toward the sides."

He paused, looked deep into her eyes, and waited for her to nod, indicating she understood he was not criticizing her body.

She nodded.

"You need to take those factors into account when selecting a bra." He picked up her old bra and said, "This is an underwire bra. They are for women who need a lot of support."

"You mean women who have bigger boobs?" Kat asked.

"Yes. Some women with C cups need them. Women who wear a D or larger cup, definitely benefit from an underwire bra. You don't need extra support, so why put up with the issues inherent with an underwire bra?

"You are beautiful, and your breasts are lovely." He placed four fingers between them and said, "You have more space between your breasts than most people.

"This isn't good or bad, it's just the way God made you."

He removed his hand and said, "Underwire bras are unforgiving. They are expecting your boobs to be in a specific place. If you vary from the standard, the wire will rest against your boob rather than under and around it.