Mr. Bra Fitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is why you have marks on your boobs and you can't wait to take your bra off. It isn't the right style for you.

"You should try a non-wire bra. They are more forgiving and, therefore, more comfortable. Let me get a couple for you to try on. I think you'll instantly feel the difference.

"I'd also like you to try a bra that will bring your breasts together. Many women find that to be a flattering look."

"Okay," she said and smiled.

He brought her non-wire bras. She tried them on, and she and her friends critiqued them.

Ross stood back and watched them. Ally was wearing a bra. Kat was braless half the time. Ross enjoyed the view.

Kat hugged, kissed Ross on the cheek, and said, "Thank you for taking the time to explain everything to me. I found two comfortable bras. I'm going to tell everyone that they have to come see you and get fitted."

"I am glad I could help. I look forward to seeing your friends."

The teens dressed. Ross rang up the sales, and he smiled at Tracy.

She nodded, smiled, and thought, "This might just work out."

^^^

Tracy was in a good mood when she arrived home. She cooked for her family.

Tom was home earlier than he had been for the last couple of weeks. He set the table, talked, and flirted with his wife.

Dinner was a happy family affair. Tom insisted on doing the dishes. The women left the kitchen.

Tanya whispered to her mother, "Someone is getting laid!"

Tracy giggled and said, "Yes! Can I give you some money for you to take a girlfriend to a movie or the mall?"

"Ha!" Tanya laughed. "You want me to go out on a school night?"

"YES!"

When Tanya left, she made a lot of noise, so her parents knew she was out of the house.

Tracy came into the kitchen wearing a black lace see-through chemise and a tiny G-string thing. She said, "Hello, Handsome."

"Wow!"

Tom dropped the dish towel and came to her. His eyes were wide, his hands reached for her body, and he said, "Come to Poppa!"

He hugged her, grabbed her ass, and kissed her. She returned the kiss.

They necked in the middle of the room.

He lifted her and placed her bottom on the kitchen table. He knelt, put his head between her legs, and pulled the barely-there panties aside. He ate her hair pie.

"Oh!" she cried.

He kept at it and made her scream and orgasm.

He let her rest for as long as it took him to undress. Then he had her recline, took the G-string off, and he shoved his hard cock into her warm wet hole.

"Oh!" they moaned.

He fucked her vigorously.

He wanted to get in deeper, so he pulled her off the table, spun her around, and fucked her from behind as she rested her forearms on the table.

"Oh!" she moaned. "You fill a girl good!"

He drove his dick into her and tugged on her hair, slapped her ass, and played with her titties.

"Oh!" Tracy moaned.

She stood, turned around, and sat on the edge of the table. She pulled him to her and said, "I want kisses and cock!"

She spread her legs so he could get close and give her all of his penis. She put an arm around his neck and pulled his mouth to hers.

They kissed, moaned, and groaned while he drilled her.

She came with a loud cry.

He grunted, thrust deep inside her, and filled her with cum.

"Ohh!" they moaned.

"That was nice, Baby," Tracy said.

"That was naughty and nice," Tom said.

"There's only one way to top that," Tracy said.

"And how is that?" Tom asked.

"To do it thrice!"

And that's what they did.

^^^

Later that night, Tanya returned to the house. She heard her parents going at it in their bedroom. She smiled, slipped into her room, and hollered, "Eros. Eros."

The ancient god popped into her bedroom.

Tanya rushed to him, hugged him, and said, "Thank you! You did it!"

"We did it," he said.

He squeezed her tightly and gave her a peck on the cheek.

He said, "I'm glad I could help. How's your love life? Valentine's Day is coming up..."

"Non-existent!" she answered and laughed, "but let's save that project for another day."

The End

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
18 Comments
Comentarista82Comentarista823 months ago

Rg:

***

I thought I'd go back through and revisit a story here and there that I know I voted on and especially commented on, and I wanted to tell you and reinforce how unique of an idea your story posited, especially because of the fact that Cupid is historically known as being incredibly self-centered and selfish. Your story really turned that historical idea completely on its head! I know I was hoping that your story would have a legitimate shot at placing but I noticed early on that the way the scoring for your story was going, that it was probably going to take at least a 4.85 or better to actually place. Regardless, I'm also disappointed that with such a unique creation, that it only garnered three more comments after I made my comment- - and that was a huge difference in time --which really befuddles me. I always wonder what content consumers are thinking- - if they're thinking at all of course - - when such a catchy title, and definitely one of the more unusual ones I've ever read, doesn't earn the traffic it should. I want to compliment you once again on such a different idea that should have scored far better, and definitely should have garnered more votes and comments.

***

I've been around here for quite some time... basically since about 2014.. and I voted in every contest that I knew of that is taking place since that time. However in 10 years of voting in these contests, I have never seen my legitimate votes obviously removed- - and I know no author has that power-- and while my four would not have helped you nor hurt you.. I hope that there wasn't some type of system malfunction that happened, because I can't help but wonder if there were at least a few voters that got disenfranchised that could have helped you, because your content alone on the idea of it would certainly have made at least a few more voters want to vote a five. So that miffs me, and it really bothers me, because now I know why one author that used to write exclusively on this site left, and four others that I correspond with regularly outside of here also rarely compete in these competitions because they made comments to the same effect.

***

I want to encourage you to keep trying, and certainly continue drawing on your uniquely creative muse, or whatever source you drew upon to craft such an unexpected gem for a story. I'll even tell you a really personal story that hopefully will make you laugh: there were two different times where my mother sent me into a JCPenney's and the different time, a Dillard's- - specifically to buy her a bra! Can you believe it?? She actually sent me with a slip of paper and asked me to buy her a certain brand- - and even gave me her cup size - - and specifically told me before I left the house because she was sick, that she wanted one of these two different brands because they actually were one of the few that consistently fit. Can you imagine my embarrassment... especially that of a 16-year-old teenager to walk into a place and desperately praying that you found a female salesperson? This might be funny to you, and it should be, because now I can at least laugh at it: the poor female sales clerk said oh honey what's wrong?! I handed her the slip of paper and she said, oh sweetie I understand...don't worry! We have those in stock and I'll go over and pick those up for you and ring you up and get you out of here as soon as I can! I know I griped at my mother about that for the longest time afterwards, but at least I can share a humorous story that truly happened, because I don't want you to be discouraged by these results at all: in fact, my favorited your story and I will start following you, because somehow I missed that you actually had this happening in a small Texas town? I'm sorry I missed it the first time. However, I will be reading your stories going forward, and I strongly encourage you to continue providing your best efforts to supply this site with good and original content like you have with a story. Chin up buddy!

UpperNorthLeftUpperNorthLeft3 months ago

An intriguing premise, followed by nice plot exposition. I’d love to read further adventures of Tanya, with Eros himself as her wingman. :)

KeithW66KeithW663 months ago

what a great original story, I really enjoyed reading it.

inka2222inka22223 months ago

I really tried to like this story and it was a great idea.... but the fact that **SHE THREW A FRYING PAN at her husband** kind of ruined it for me from the beginning. No amount of lingerie or sex can compensate for abuse. He doesn't need to rekindle sex with her, he needs to run to safety.

Comentarista82Comentarista823 months ago

I believe this is probably one of the most informative yet distinctly entertaining pieces I've read in a contest like this. Many times providing a lot of historical context would be boring, but you manage to fit it in such a way that it seems natural and oddly enough, you provide a lot of believable transition to where the historical information doesn't tend to bog story down. So yes.. this is quite unique in those two ways I can think of.

***

Part of your premise is using Eros to reignite Tanya's parents' romance. You actually do it in a fairly consistent way with what I've seen some modern media or things dealing with the so-called old gods: the universal idea is that they were either asleep or moved on to a different plane of existence. You address this--and somehow manage to connect with that--which surprised me. Another thing is you uniquely craft Cupid into a quick study, adapting him to modern day life without it seeming too convenient. The fact that you preface all this with gods being highly intelligent and perceptive is really what sells that. Additionally, you make him very practically- minded, which varies greatly from the classical perception of gods as being blind to most humans' affairs.. and seemingly randomly blessing them or cursing them strictly for their own entertainment. That wasn't the case in the story at all; in fact, you turned the historical criticism I just named completely on its head! That is an interesting way to deal with what was always considered as a major misunderstanding, and you convert it to a strength for your story. Additionally, you make the idea of Ross being a professional fitter to be extremely approachable, non-invasive, and even quite natural. I'm sure this is surprised many readers, because the thing is a man having his hands on a woman even in that situation would seem quite creepy probably to the average female.. and I couldn't disagree, as it would seem to generate a lot of cringe factor. However you make it seem just all in the day's work, and while this may seem excessively convenient for the story, I'm willing to suspend enough disbelief to say that this could have been pulled off well or well enough.

***

While you ease the idea of Ross into the picture, by both having him help Tanya's mom and then appear at the saloon to help Tanya's dad.. the one thing that happened or that doesn't go as smoothly is that their sex is not that well detailed; in fact, it seems very mechanical and quite lacking in transition between different things they offer each other. Furthermore, the idea that the story posits is for Tanya to convince her mother to employ sleepwear without undergarments, and this seemed very plausible to help ignite passion with her husband. The problem became you used both Tanya and her mother together, where both were wearing sleepwear without undergarments. This was a miscalculation, as it just didn't need to happen- - as you posited only for Tanya to convince the mother- and the rest should have been left out; in other words, for the father to catch glimpses of intimate parts of his daughter when this is supposed to be only a romance rekindling cheapens the story in that part and diminishes its impact. In fact, that seemed to introduce the very cringe you were hoping to avoid with the very idea of the professional fitting. Otherwise had you kept it with the very deliberate explanations and actions that Ross displayed toward the female clientele while fitting them, that part could have come off far more easily.

***

This is most definitely one of the more original tales that I've read, and it had me giggling in several spots too. You take something with the history and introduce it without boring us to death; in fact you integrate it into the story well, effectively building up the street cred for Ross and his fitting service--along with increasing patronage for Tanya's mother shop. It would have been wonderful had the same detail been applied to the sexual interactions with Tanya's parents, as it was lacking; also, we could have done without getting gratuitous glances underneath Tanya's garments by the dad. However, I thank you for largely pulling off a story that I frankly... only looking at the title.. thought had little chance of succeeding. So pretty well done overall, but the highest I can rate this with these factors that didn't quite possess the same polish as the rest... a 4.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Full Count... Friendship and love is found.in Romance
The Unicorn An average guy. A retired model worth millions. Can it work?in Loving Wives
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
Hometown Girl Gets a Second Look Holiday storm strands man and his long ago high school crush.in Romance
Save One Love Adopted daughter helps wounded father find love.in Romance
More Stories