Mr. Burton has a Talk with Kevin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not all guys like having their breasts played with. I think it's just too feminine for lots of men. But it seems like you just can't get enough. Keep at it with one hand, then toss yourself off with your other. Take your little penis in your hand now. Atta boy." Kevin began wacking off again, one hand keeping pace on his tits, and he exhaled, in a high, wavering voice.

"It's OK. You can moan if it feels good. Julie's very high maintenance, she won't be downstairs for at least another alf hour." Kevin moaned, wailing sensually in a voice he didn't recognize.

"That's it, let it out. You sound just like Mrs. Burton when I play with her breasts." Edward chuckled as Kevin felt his nuts retract closer to him. He was close.

"Oh my, I think it's time for you to cum again. Not much sexual stamina at all. Right into the wastebasket, that's where your seed belongs." His body was wracked for a third time with his orgasm.

"That's it. Empty those little balls." Kevin held himself up by his left hand, positioned over the wastebasket in a three point stance as he cranked out his third load.

The older man coaxed him on as Kevin pumped away. Finally he grunted, shuddering over the waste basket and spilling his third load. He stayed like that, letting his penis empty its mess into the trash, and his cock head touched the top of the bag as his erection deflated. Finally he got back up into a kneeling position, breathing heavily, his face crimson.

"Get going, Kevin. You're not done. I know there's still seed in those little balls." Mr. Burton jabbed the young man's chest.

"Please Sir, I can't I'm spent." He gasped.

"Sorry kiddo. I have to be sure. Stand up now." Edward grabbed the young man's shoulders when he stood, and gently positioned his yielding body down on his desk, so that his chest was down on the surface and his legs. His pants and underwear were crumpled at his ankles. Ed pulled them and his shoes off him, leaving the young man completely naked except for his socks. Kevin relaxed, laying his cheek on the cool, polished wood.

"There's one way to be absolutely sure that a guy's balls are completely empty." Kevin heard Mr. Burton retrieve something out of his desk.

"Have you ever stuck anything up your backside, young man?" Kevin nodded, eyes closed. He heard the man chuckle above him.

"Mhhm-hmm. As I expected. It's nothing to be ashamed of, young man. Plenty of guys your age are anally curious. I am happy to help you explore this part of your sexuality." He heard the snap of latex above him.

"You have a very tight little hole but it will give into my hand, I'm sure of it." Kevin just whimpered as the man inserted a gloved, lubricated finger between his cheeks. He grunted as Edward forced his index finger inside him.

"Play with your nipples as I penetrate you, Kevin." He instructed, tapping his shoulder with his free hand, prompting the boy to reach underneath his chest and attack his tits once more. As he pulled at his pink protrusions, he unconsciously pushed out his hips, lifting his bottom off the table and spread his legs wider, giving Edward even more access to his most private of regions.

Edward sighed contently, admiring Kevin's nicely spread nether-regions and shapely cheeks. There was a dainty patch of light hair between his hole and his scrotum, but he noticed that the young man kept his testicles shaven. His ass welcomed Edward's second finger. It seemed as if the boy had abandoned all modesty or reservation, or thought of any kind. The horny young man had yielded himself entirely to Edward's will. With his free hand he patted Kevin's left butt cheek affectionately.

"Pull your little penis, Kevin. Pull your little penis as I play with your prostrate." Kevin groaned as Edward sped up the pace on his fingering, jamming in a third finger and tapping insistently on the boy's spot. The boy mewled like a kitten and pushed back into Ed's fingers, opening himself up further to the welcome invasion.

"You know Kevin, looking down at you spread wide open like this, now that I know all about your dirty little habits, I really think this is best for you. With your clothes on you seem like such an upstanding young man, but really you're just a perverted, butt naked masturbator. You shouldn't be trying to have sex with women, you should just be jerking off in the corner." Ed mulled it over absently, as if he wasn't knuckle deep in the young man.

"You're just not ready for real sex, son. You're still plagued by nocturnal emissions and regularly wake up with your little penis sticking to your sheets. You jerk off at least three times a day, regularly in public. Why, you sat on your bare butt in the library and jerked off in front of another guy. You need to fondle your breasts like a woman when you pull that little pecker. And you like having things shoved up your backside. You enjoy being finger-banged! A boy with habits like that shouldn't be trying to sleep with women. You're not ready for it.. Isn't this more appropriate for you? Just jerking off in the corner like a sexually frustrated teenager? Like a horny little boy? A sexless virgin?" The molested younger man gave a throaty gurgle in response, his voice drunk with pleasure.

"Answer me." He demanded, his voice darkening. His free hand landed down roughly on Kevin's left buttock like a thunder clap.

"Yes Sir." Kevin squeaked out.

"Just jerking off. That's best for you. Just jerking off with your pants at your ankles, hiding in the corner. Pulling on your little penis while your little hole gets diddled." Kevin pumped his hips back eagerly.

"You like that, son? Diddle, diddle, diddle." Ed sang in a mocking, high-pitched voice while drilling the young man's hole with his thick digits. Kevin cried out, his voice just as high-pitched, and the older man laughed at his wanton abandon.

"Tell me that you'll only jerk off from now on." Edward ordered.

"I.." Kevin trailed off, his voice breaking as the older man continued to ruthlessly fingerbang him.

"Tell me, Kevin. Promise me"

"I'll only jerk off from now on... I'll only jerk off! I promise I'll only jerk off!" Kevin pledged as he bucked his hips, pushing his bottom into Edward's hand.

"That's it. Your hungry little bottom really seems to enjoy my fingers." Edward crowed lustily, playing the boy's ass like a musical instrument. Kevin moaned again and Ed chuckled.

"My, listen to that. Good boy to give yourself to me so freely. So shamelessly." The older man laughed again at the kid's lust, laid just as bare as his spread legs.

"Moan louder, boy. Moan for me, just like a whore." He again smacked Kevin's cheeks, prompting him to let out a long and high moan, like a woman.

Soon Kevin's body was again wracked by orgasm, humping into the hardwood of his tormentor's desk. Ed retracted his finger and lifted the boy's hips up to see what the lad's little penis had yielded for him this time. He beamed to see that came out was a meager amount of clear liquid without a trace of white.

"Excellent. Your seed is now harmless and completely useless." Kevin felt strangely proud, having pleased Mr. Burton like this. Proud to have sterilized himself for the man.

Ed whipped off the glove and tossed it in the waste basket. He then helped the bewildered young man stand, supporting his shoulders.

"Good boy." He rubbed the boys back, comforting him.

Then Mr. Burton clasped his hand around the back of Kevin's neck, forcing his head downward. A large amount of his jizz lay at the top of the waste basket.

"Look at it. Look at all of your semen in there. That's where your seed belongs, Kevin. Safely disposed of. Wasted." Kevin felt like a dog being punished for having an accident, forced to look at his mess.

"That's were your essence as a man belongs, Kevin." He whispered into his ear as the kid looked at the gleaming puddle of his wasted spooge.

"Where does your seed belong, Kevin?" Edward asked firmly.

"It belongs in the trash, Sir." He meekly answered, exhausted.

He then frog-marched him to a mirror opposite his desk. Standing behind Kevin's naked body, he clasped one hand firmly over Kevin's shoulder, and gestured at his groin with the other.

"Now look. Look at your little penis. Shriveled up and all tuckered out. It looks even tinier somehow. I've heard that chronic masturbation can permanently shrink a boy's penis. Perhaps that's why yours is so small, Kevin. Nonetheless this little penis is completely sterile, at least for now." He patted the kid's shoulder.

Kevin looked at himself in the mirror. His penis looked defeated. Instead of its usual alabaster it was an angry rosy pink and much thinner and shorter.

"It looks smaller, doesn't it Kevin?" Edward was looking the younger man right in the eyes through the mirror.

"Yes Sir, it does look smaller." He answered, barely whisper.

"Do you actually think you could fuck anyone with your penis in this state, boy?"

"No Sir." He agreed.

Keeping his right hand planted on the small of Kevin's back, Edward leaned down and took it in his hand, holding the dainty thing between his thumb and pointer finger.

"This little penis couldn't get anyone pregnant, even if it tried." He waggled it around in his fingers, making Kevin look at how small and silly his little dick really was. The younger man's whole body felt flush at this last humiliation. Edward had forced him to make himself sexually harmless, impotent, even if temporarily. Stolen from him any possibility of getting lucky tonight.

"It is only when this little penis has been made sterile and those little balls are empty that you are permitted to spend time with my daughter." The older man pronounced.

"Yes Sir, I understand." Edward then surprised Kevin by shaking his hand and slapping him on the back.

"

"Get dressed. Pull yourself together. I now permit you to go on a date with Julie." The man sat down at his desk and watched Kevin dress. The young slowly clothed himself and stepped out of the man's office in a daze.

The date was fun. When Kevin dropped her off at 10:30, they shared a chaste kiss before she hopped out of his car. If she had pushed up against him, put her hips to his hips, she would have felt only softness. They dated all summer long, and Edward made sure that the young man never even got to second base with his daughter.

12