All Comments on 'Mr. C and the HO, HO, HOE Pt. 02'

by LT56linebacker

Sort by:
  • 69 Comments
DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithover 1 year ago

Merry Christmas!!! That was fun. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

RolwageRolwageover 1 year ago

Great story. Thank you very, very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is hilarious! should be in Humor and Satire.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 1 year ago

Ha ha ha… loved it! ….just loved it! Thanks!

rflikeslitrflikeslitover 1 year ago

Thank You….a fun Christmas story

Tiger27Tiger27over 1 year ago

This is a great story! Because I am not a grammar, spelling, or punctuation cop, I'll let these so called experts have free reign. All-in-all this had great flow and had emotional elements to boot. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Should’ve been in the humor and satire category so I’d have known to avoid it. Except it wasn’t funny…

numbnutz49numbnutz49over 1 year ago

Wonderful story - a real flight of fantasy! I've enjoyed your stories and this one is in a class of its own. One pet peeve, however - it's the University of Notre Dame but perhaps you were referencing one in another part of the world! Thanks for posting this at just the right time.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

You "pique" interest.not "peak."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

LT56 the second chapter is AWESOME AWESOME. thanks (ps you need anther proof reader)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Perfect. I wish you happiness and good health in this season fo celebration. *****

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweedover 1 year ago

Good story and exceptionally so as a Christmas tale. Thanks for something on the happy side.

Driven2ReadDriven2Readover 1 year ago

5* made me smile... Loved the off-the-cuff story line, very imaginative.

6yrsofhell6yrsofhellover 1 year ago

A lovely story to warm the heart on one of the coldest nights in 30 years! Stay safe everyone, as I read this story it is -36with wind chil !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Got to tell you I loved both chapters!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

What's not to love about this story? Bear Delivers... as usual. 5/5.

Regguy69Regguy69over 1 year ago

Fun read, Thanks Bear!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Perfect ending thanks!

Fireguy1956Fireguy1956over 1 year ago

Good story. Actually better than the first one, in my humble opinion.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 1 year ago

Homophones … different words which sound alike.

Peek - glance (often covert)

Peak - top of a mountain, or maximize training for an athletic event.

Pique - enhance interest in a thing (physical or not.)

‘pique’ probably derived from ‘piquant’ Spicy like hot peppers, horseradish or black pepper.

Frank66Frank66over 1 year ago

Loved it, for the originality and creativity. Very well done.

pepepilotpepepilotover 1 year ago

The story was a bit corny (but, yes, it is your story). But, your final paragraph says it all. Happy Holidays to one and all and Happy Birthday Jesus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Merry Christmas , Sir , to you and yours ! I missed pt. 1 and just read it . I was surprised to find how close we are situated to one another . I'm one county north on 45 in Prison City. I love all your stories that I've read . I have not read nearly all of them yet . Keep on w/ your stories and MERRY CHRISTMAS from the FROZEN NORTH exit 114 !

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 1 year ago

funny different enjoyable and warm and loving.

5 stars

BlakkdannBlakkdannover 1 year ago

It was a hoot! Loved the shot about Coke!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

LOVEYLY!!!

Reminds me to read “Christmas Crackers” again.

LOVE slap-hapy-papy #9

mikeinoregonmikeinoregonover 1 year ago

Thanks for the chuckle and smile. Only one nit to pick. When Mother Nature enters, like all mothers with naughty sons, she would have called him Christopher, not Chris. Lol.

mainer42mainer42over 1 year ago

Thank you Sir and Marry Christmas to you and your family

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was awesome! I wished it was a little longer but hey it was great anyway. I laughed my @$$ off when I read the Coca Cola jab that was priceless.

littleone35littleone35over 1 year ago

Great Christmas Story, love that you include all the characters that we grew up with. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Really Really Cute, I Suspect; Couldn't Finish It. Happy For You It Is Loved.

Obnoxious and lame, but thanks for the effort. Merry Christmas!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great storyline only mistake i noticed was the size of his room being 40 square feet that’s the size of a closet thanks for a fun holiday story

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

HO HO HO! Loved it! Wish God would do so!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Finished the story with a smile on my face. You’re one of the authors I look forward to! Thanks for sharing.

An old curmudgeon

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 1 year ago

Loved it. I think I'm not inappropriately speaking for the BTB fans when I say that we would love to live in a world where love, honor, and magic exists.

Hail your Christmas tale of joy, family, and love and here's to seeing Michael as the next Santa.

VinastodaVinastodaover 1 year ago

From one fellow Texan, I want to say thank you I really needed to read this today. I have enjoyed every one of your stories so far. May all your stories remain equal if not better than the ones before. Merry Christmas to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OK. First part is a gem. There's no way this one had a chance of meeting such a high standard. That being

Still, it's a 5 star ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ story. Merry Christmas! For unto us a child is born.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Thank you for sharing your talent.

See you in 2023

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just a small nit pic...she said I'm evicted in 2 days, Santa said give me 2 weeks...???? Also, did she ever find out he paid for her house? I didn't see where she mentioned it, or thanked him. Liked part 1 better. 4*

Thanx!

Loklie

beanburner69beanburner69over 1 year ago

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR. Great follow-up.

gentle_touch4ugentle_touch4uover 1 year ago

Great story. We all do need happy stories. Please continue to write and bring us peace and joy.

BentNotBrokenBentNotBrokenover 1 year ago

Thank you for this fun gift.

🎄 🎅 Merry Christmas 🤶 🎄 and God's Peace & Love to all on Jesus's Birthday - and every day going forth

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

Just tell me one thing, where can I apply to be Santa's successor? 5*!

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks to everyone for their comments. It went over better than I thought. I tried something different with this story. i do make a few mistakes, inadvertently, but this time I put one in on purpose to see if the anons and nitpickers would find it. They didn't. Even in a G-IV, you can't go Southwest from Alaska to New Jersey-witout refueling in Patagonia or Iceland. Thank you all for the kind words. Again, Merry Christmas!!

The BEAR

woodrangewoodrangeover 1 year ago

Sir another excellent story.merry Xmas. Regards richard

mac1729mac1729over 1 year ago

What fun story and I agree with mattinw where do I apply to be the successor. Have a Merry Christmas

Thanks for writing

drycreeksdrycreeksover 1 year ago

Well i think it was great. I like happy endings n wala we have a great ending. Thanks for all ur hard work n time it was enjoyed n appreciated.

teedeedubteedeedubover 1 year ago

Mele Kalikimaka! and Happy Birthday Jimmy Buffet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Simply wonderful and Mrs Mary Clause needs to tell her husband they are expecting twins!

GRG20463GRG20463over 1 year ago

Wonderful and the humor spread liberally throughout is great.

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

'The ceiling was twelve feet high and covered in filigree. The forty square foot room also sported an en-suite bath with garden tub and walk-in shower.' Forty square foot room???? That's 4x10 feet!

I loved the premise of Santa be pretty much a normal guy with a little bit of magic. There was a good bit of fun in both parts of this story. 5 stars

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Very good. You are pretty talented at this writing stuff it seems.

kamdev99008kamdev99008over 1 year ago

Real essence of Christmas...

Birthday of Jesus Christ

Touch the souls of deprived and depressed with love and care

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it! Wish I could go higher than a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it. A great Christmas story. Wish I could give more than 5 stars. One slight misstep. My closet is bigger than 40 square feet LOL. Other than that it was a great read. Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I absolutely loved it, it light heart ed , fun, and a joy to read. Please take poetic license any time if you turn out works like this. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Absolutely💯% delightful🥰💓💞💕💥💫

Iff ya don't like thus me thinks though must suffer from a terminal case scrugeulosis🤣

Sumnut96Sumnut969 months ago

An excellent story from start to finish. 5 stars DMW aka

Chimo1961Chimo19618 months ago

Both were great stories, it’s nice to have a feel good story once in a while

DeanofMeanDeanofMean8 months ago

Made an old man smile thax for that

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story bear !

Calico75Calico757 months ago

Excellent Christmas story all year long!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A sweet, caring, VERY CLEVER, compassionate and love filled story. EVERYBIT of what Christmas is and in keeping with Christ's teaching.

This is a story I desperately needed today..possibly my last on this 🌎 earth.

I'm so grateful to you for this.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Delightful! Another side of your talent. Talent of thought, expression and writing ability. Thank you for sharing your talent with us. 5*.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved it! A refreshing change!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLT56linebacker@LT56linebacker
I am a mature (read old) gentleman. I have been married for 49 1/2 years, and have 5 children, and 10 grandchildren. I live and die with the New York Giants. I am a big Yankees fan. I am also a Vietnam veteran. It's now 50 years. (She decided to renew my option.) I apologize...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES