All Comments on 'Mr. Clark's Classroom'

by The_Lady_Jo

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Ailsa_CraigAilsa_Craig9 months ago

I loved this. But a pity they didn't take her home with them and both fuck her.

DougsLairDougsLair9 months ago

Great story, but they need to have her over for a weekend and they both use and abuse her. Make her learn to please a woman while a man uses her

DanDraperDanDraper9 months ago

Great story. 5-stars.

jonyoungaujonyoungau9 months ago

Loved it. I showed this to a friend of mine who had a crush on our pe teacher and she loved it just as much. Thanks for the read.

MaydaypilotMaydaypilot9 months ago

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good premise.

Rushed sex.

No tension. No teasing.

Three stars.

NightwolfNightwolf9 months ago

Thank you! Hit a number of my favorite kinks, and love it from the female POV. Look forward to more!

amiinwienamiinwien9 months ago

Great story. A bit rushed into the sex, but still great.

When I was in high school there were rumors that one of the track girls one year younger than me was together with the youngest PE teacher. She was really hot. Also really nice. He was just out of college. Only rumors.

After she graduated they got married. I don't remember if she went to college or not. Being in the stone ages (pre internet) I have no idea what happened to them.

I often had thoughts about how they got together and it was probably something like this (minus the wife). Molly (IIRC that was her name) had a great ass. Track girl.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Lady_Jo@The_Lady_Jo
Just a proud ginger lady. I am actually quite shy and if we met on the streets you would never guess the kinky side that lingers beneath.