Mr. Clark's Classroom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As this is happening I can hear him say "Where do you want my cum?"

I take a moment to pant and say "Anywhere you want." My brain has entered a primal state of pure lust. The deepest, darkest, fantasies of the past year all merge together as I answer in ways that may repulse me day to day but excite me here. "You could take your cock from my ass and make me suck on it. make me suck the cum down my throat. You could cum on my face and tits. You could fuck my pussy an impregnate me."

I hear Jill say "Jesus! What a fucking slut she is"

"She is," Mr. Clark responds.

"I am" I say in agreement "but only for you. Only for your cum." He literally throws me off of him at this and I hit the floor. He stands up standing over me. His big cock in his hand.

He is groaning as he jerks off. He cums hard. The first spurt hits my forehead and eye hard forcing me to close them. I feel the next one hit my chin, neck and chest. I'm sure there are going to be at least drops of cum on my skirt still hiked around my waist.

We are both panting hard. My eyes still closed. I hear Jill say in a quiet monotone voice "I'm going to wait in the car. The two of you should clean yourselves up. The janitorial staff will be around soon." The door clicks shut.

I feel tissues placed in my hand "Here" Mr. Clark says "it's all I have."

I wipe my eyes, face and chest as best I can. And put my clothes back on in silence. I don't know if Mr. Clark or I know the right thing to say.

Finally I break the ice with the bluntest but truest thing I can think of. "Hey, I'm sorry if I ruined your marriage."

He gives me a soft smile "I don't think it's ruined but if so it's as much on me as it is anyone. You didn't make me do anything."

There is a long silence.

Finally when I am clothed I just turn and say "I guess I will see you on Monday."

"Yeah," he says dazed, "umm don't forget to umm.."

"Work on my final paper. Yeah it's almost done."

The following Monday I turn in my final paper on banned books early. "Nabokov vs Puritans: The common social misconceptions about Lolita" I ended up getting a B+ on it which was fair.

The rest of the school year is awkward. Mr. Clark and I don't really know how to talk to each other. I find myself just being ignored by Mrs. Clark. Word never gets out. I graduate like a normal kid. The last I heard the Clark's were still together and I wish them well. I moved on in my life and with more acceptance of my own fantasies. But that is for a different story.

12