Mr. Crowell

Story Info
The workplace just got a lot more exciting for Heidi.
5.2k words
4.4
7.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shadysweet
shadysweet
229 Followers

I was running late. I sped down the highway, risking a speeding ticket I could not afford. I swung into a parking space and hopped out of my car. My heels clicked quickly against the pavement. I rushed through the doors and took the elevator to my office floor. As I exited the elevator, I tried to pass Mr. Crowell's office inconspicuously, but heard my name called out after a few steps past his office.

Shit.

I took a deep breath and swung the door open with a broad smile on my face, hoping I didn't look disheveled.

"You're late, Heidi. Again." Mr. Crowell inspected me from my heels to the top of my head. I shivered.

"I'm so sorry, Mr. Crowell, it won't happen again. I promise." I lied.

"Hmm. You promise?" He tapped his chin with his index finger.

"Yes," I blurted.

"How about we make sure this never happens again using my methods?" He raised an eyebrow and the corner of his mouth turned up slightly.

"O-okay," I stammered.

"Close the blinds," he instructed me.

"Mr. Crowell?"

"Just do it. I have something private to show you," he insisted.

I did as I was asked and walked slowly back into place, my eyebrows knit together in confusion.

"I found a profile online and I suspect it belongs to you." He turned his laptop around and I gasped at what was on his screen. I had a secret profile on an erotica-writing site that virtually no one knew about. I made a pen name, and the profile picture showed my voluptuous body but not my face. I specifically picked the picture that showed my curves at the right angle, and the tips of my long blonde hair.

"H-how did you find that?" I had no clue what to say, I was in shock. I had written about him several times.

"I like what you think of doing to me, and me doing to you." He winked and pointed to a spot on the screen. "That birthmark on your chest gave you away." He smirked.

"I'll delete the profile as soon as I get to my desk, I am so sorry." The last thing I wanted to do was ruin the opportunity I had to work for his publishing firm as an editor. I had only been there for a few months, and I had already royally screwed up. I never thought anyone would find my profile.

"You think I'm upset about this?" He started laughing, and my face contorted in discomfiture.

"You're not?" I asked.

"Of course not. I like your stories very much. I had no idea you had such filthy fantasies." His face turned serious again and I chewed on my bottom lip. He looked at my mouth and licked his own lips. They were full, and went well with his dark blue eyes, and straight nose. Tall, dark thick and wavy hair. He looked like a Greek god.

I couldn't get my head wrapped around this whole situation. Was this really happening?

He cocked his head and waited for me to answer.

"I'm not sure what to say, I thought I was going to lose my job, honestly," I admitted.

"You're one of the best editors I have and you're fresh out of college. I wouldn't fire you even if you did fuck something up," he said.

"Thank you, that means a lot."

"I want you just as bad as you want me, you know that right?" he said in a low voice, and my eyes widened.

"Y-you do?" I stuttered like a fool. I had been caught and I didn't even know how to act.

"Yes, very much so. You want to be my submissive, don't you?" He stood up from his desk, sitting on the edge of it with his hands in his lap.

"I'm not sure what to say." I blushed deeply and he made a sound of disapproval.

"Don't play coy, you don't have to shy around me. Be honest," he demanded, and I looked up from picking at my fingernails.

"I do," I whispered.

"You do what?" he asked.

"I want to be your submissive." I bit my lower lip again, chewing it nearly off.

"Keep biting that lip of yours, and I'm going to bend you over right here on my desk."

My eyes widened in shock and excitement at his vulgarity. I had fantasized about him doing just that for three months straight. Even after my interview, I went home and masturbated to the image of him fucking me while bent over his desk.

"Sorry," I whispered, and looked down.

"Don't be, I'm just looking for an excuse. You have no idea how happy I am that I found that profile."

"So, what are the rules?" I looked up at him. Tall, dark, and impossibly handsome with his dimpled chin. He laughed heartily.

"No rules babe, just me and you. You do what I say and when I say. That's it. Do you want rules?" His eyebrow raised and a smile played at his lips.

"Sort of. It just makes everything more clear cut and it's kind of hot, I guess," I said.

"You like to be punished, don't you?" He smiled broadly.

I looked down and fidgeted with the hem of my blouse. "Yes," I admitted to him. I chewed my bottom lip, and he made a sound in his throat.

"Come here and bend over my desk," he ordered.

I walked over to his desk slowly and he straightened to his full height, towering above me. I looked up at him and he gestured to his desk. I bent at the waist, putting my elbows on his desk.

"Face down." He pushed my head down gently and I laid my hot cheek against the cold, smooth wood of his large desk. "What would you like to call me? And what should I call you?" he inquired.

"What would you like to be called?" I implored.

"Daddy." He said this in a matter-of-fact tone. "And I'll call you 'baby'?"

"Okay, daddy," I whispered.

"Mmhmm," he hummed. "Pull that skirt down for me, I want to see all of you."

I reached back and slid my skirt down over my hips and let them slide down my bare legs.

"Stay just like that, baby," he said, his voice sounding different, thicker.

I felt his hands on my ass, exploring and feeling as if he wanted to memorize every curve and dimple. He slid his hands to my waist, wrapping his huge hands easily around my slim waist. My pussy started to react and tingled. He drifted to the arch of my back, lifting my shirt up. His hands went back to my ass, massaging and spreading my cheeks apart slightly.

He got to his knees, and I felt his hot breath through the thin fabric of my panties. I started to throb. He nipped at my ass and pushed my cheeks together and then apart over and over. He slid my panties aside and I felt a finger brush up my thigh and across my slit. Wetness smeared over my skin, as I was dripping for him.

"You're soaked, baby girl," he whispered against my ass and his hot breath ignited my senses.

"It's all for you, daddy," I whispered. I had wanted to say these words for so long, and now that I was saying them, I felt dirty. I felt like a slut, but I wanted to be his slut, no one else's.

"I wonder what you taste like." He made a guttural sound in his throat and pulled my panties to the side, revealing my swollen wetness.

"Taste me, daddy," I implored.

"Don't have to ask me twice," he chuckled, and I felt his lips brush across my pussy. He smacked his lips loudly and I giggled. "My god, you taste amazing."

He licked up my slit and to my ass a few times, before taking my clit in his mouth and sucking while flicking his tongue against it. I whimpered and covered my mouth with my hand to keep from moaning out loud.

"Have you ever taken anything in your ass?" he questioned.

"No, not really," I responded. "But for you, I'll do anything daddy."

"Good girl." He stroked my hair softly and walked around to the front of his desk, taking something out of a drawer. I loved him calling me a good girl, I wanted to be nothing but a good girl for him.

He walked back around and showed me a small butt plug. "We'll start with this one for now and move up a size when you're comfortable." He bent and licked my ass again, eliciting a soft moan from me. He put a finger against my soaking pussy and slipped it inside, bringing it back out and rubbing my juices over my virgin ass. He placed the plug against my entrance and pushed gently, while putting a finger back into my hungry pussy. He kept pushing until it popped into my ass, and I hissed. The apex of the plug hurt the most, but once in, I started to adjust.

He kept fingering my pussy, slipping out to circle my clit and back in. I was panting and sweating. He slapped my ass and took a step back to admire his work. My pussy juices were dripping down my thighs and the plug was snug inside my tight ass. I heard him unzip his pants and walk to the front if his desk again.

"Is it my turn to taste you, daddy?" I raised my head a little and looked at the enormous cock saluting me. "Oh my, that's not going to fit." My eyes were wide with fear.

"Oh, we'll make it fit baby girl, don't you worry." He chuckled.

He stepped closer and I took hold of his thick and long member. I ran my hand up and down, unable to touch my fingers together it was so thick. My pussy responded by opening and closing like an insatiable little mouth.

I licked the pre-cum dripping from the tip, and savored his taste in my mouth before swallowing. He tasted sweet. I took the head in my mouth and swirled my tongue over it like a lollipop. I pushed more of him in my mouth and gagged when the tip hit the back of my throat.

"Mmhmm," he groaned.

I kept my ministrations up, sliding him in and out of my mouth, using my hand to cover what didn't fit in my mouth. My other hand cupped his balls lightly. I stuck my tongue out, cupping his balls higher so I could lick them while his cock was buried in my throat.

"Holy shit, Heidi." He groaned louder and I looked up at him looking down at me and stroking my head.

He bent over and slid me further onto the desk, so my legs were sticking straight out over it. He reached over and slid a finger into my pussy. This drove his cock deeper into my throat and I gagged again but kept going. I was sloppy, drooling all over his cock and balls, using it as lube.

He fingered my pussy faster and harder and I sucked at him harder and faster. His balls started to tighten, and my pussy clenched around his fingers. We were both about to cum when there was a knock at the door. We both froze and hurriedly moved to put our clothes back on. We were scrambling, when he called out towards the door. "Just a minute." We both looked to each other and made sure one another looked decent. We gave each other a curt nod and he went to open the door. I sat in the chair facing his desk, trying to act casual.

He swung the door open, and I could hear a woman stammering.

"Yes, what is it?" he demanded in a harsh tone.

She squeaked out some reply I could hardly hear, and they chatted for a minute before he shut the door again and opened the blinds.

"Heidi, we will continue this later after work. Can you stay late?" He winked at me.

"Of course," I responded, and winked back at him.

"The plug stays in until then." His tone turned serious, and I nodded in agreement.

I walked out and found my desk, where I promptly logged into my writing profile and changed my profile picture. If he had recognized me, who else could have? I winced internally and tried to focus on my tasks for the day. I started with opening my emails. One of which was from my recent ex.

The email consisted of him begging me to meet up with him in person, so we could 'talk' about things. About us. There was no more us as far as I was concerned. Fucking your co-worker and coming home to fuck me the same night would never be forgiven. I felt filthy, not as I had with Mr. Crowell, I felt disgusting knowing he was inside someone else and then in me.

I hastily sent back a reply, telling him to basically go fuck himself, and hit send. He had been texting and calling so much the past week, I thought about getting a new number. I blocked his number, but he kept calling off different numbers.

I adjusted myself in my chair and felt the plug move in my ass, sending a shockwave of pleasure through my body. I froze and bit at my lower lip. I stood and rushed to the bathroom. Once in a stall, I sat on the toilet and took my skirt off. I rubbed my pussy through my panties, needing release.

The bathroom door opened, and I heard two women talking. They were talking about me.

"Did you see Heidi go into Mr. Crowell's office? She was in there forever. No wonder he likes her so much."

"She was in there for at least half an hour. They definitely fucked." They both broke out into giggles, and I slid my skirt back on, waiting for the right moment.

"Like what a fucking slut, sleeping with her boss at work," one of them said, eliciting a scoff from the other girl.

"I would at least fuck my boss like in a hotel, or something."

I burst out of the stall, making both women jump.

"I actually didn't fuck anyone; we were discussing a publishing. Maybe if you both actually worked instead gossiping in the bathroom, you'd be liked by him, too. Grow up." I left the bathroom with a flip of my hair and astonished looks on both faces.

I found my desk and sat back down. My concentration level was even worse now. Those bitches really got to me, and I was rethinking the whole thing with Mr. Crowell. I didn't want to be the talk of the office, but did I really even care?

"How's it going, Heidi?" Mr. Crowell's voice interrupted my thoughts and I jumped.

"Oh hi, um, yeah, it's going okay." I lied for a second time.

"Don't lie to me Heidi, what's wrong?" he asked in a concerned tone.

I looked around and said in a hushed voice, "I just caught a couple women in the bathroom talking about my visit to your office this morning."

His face contorted in anger, and he asked who they were. I didn't know their names, so I described them.

"Leah and Rene." He clenched his jaw. "I'll take care of it. Meet me in my office when you're finished for the day, and we can chat a bit more." I nodded, and he turned on his heel and walked off, before I could tell him not to. I didn't want to draw any more attention from them.

I tried my best to shrug it off and got to work before I fell behind. I worked through lunch, my nerves killing my appetite. I got through the day, getting a decent amount of work done, despite having a plug in my ass that jolted me every few minutes. I logged off my computer and closed my notes. I stood to walk to Mr. Crowell's office as one of the women from the bathroom walked past me, looking away and hurrying when I met her eyes.

She was scared, good.

I walked slowly to Mr. Crowell's office, taking my time. It was open and mostly everyone was leaving the floor to go home. I knocked before entering and he called me in, closing the door behind me.

"Get everything done?" he asked without looking away from his laptop.

"Mostly, yes."

He closed his laptop and looked at me. "I had a discussion with Leah and Rene, and they won't be gossiping anymore, you can be sure of that."

"You must have really scared them, one of them wouldn't even look at me," I laughed.

"That I did," he stated. He looked serious and I didn't want to press. "I've had issues with them before, it was time to scare some sense into them." He stretched and stood up.

"I-I don't know what to say."

"That's okay, baby; there's nothing to say. How's that plug feeling?" A smile grew on his face.

"It's been driving me kind of crazy all day. That's why I went to the bathroom in the first place." I realized what I had just said and bit my lip.

"You were going to take it out? I might have to punish you for that."

"No, I was just going to get myself off a little, but dipshit one and two walked in." He laughed and shook his head in disapproval.

"Naughty girl, I forgot to tell you that's my job, not yours anymore." He walked towards me.

"Oh yeah? Not even when I'm at home by myself?" He stood directly in front of me, forcing me to look up at him.

"Not even when you're all alone at home. Never," he stated, looking back down at me and holding eye contact.

"Wow, well you might have to do something to help me before I go home then." I winked at him and licked my lips. "But I want to wait to have sex if that's okay?" I didn't really want to admit to him I hadn't had sex in a long time. I had all these wild sex stories posted online, but they were all just fantasies. My sex life had consisted of one guy, and it was vanilla.

A smile spread across his face, and he said, "That's fine, I have plenty of other ways to make you cum baby," he winked and pushed me towards his desk.

"Bend over," he commanded, and I did as he said. "Let me see you." He said huskily and I pulled my skirt down off my hips. "I love that juicy ass baby."

I smiled to myself and pulled my panties down, revealing the diamond studded plug wedged between my cheeks. He sucked in a breath.

I felt his hands on my ass, spreading and probing around. He pulled at the plug, and I winced.

"Relax, baby," he reassured me. I took deep breaths while his hand travelled down and under my belly to play with my clit. I moaned and he pulled at the plug, my ass stinging while it stretched over the apex of the plug. He kept circling my clit and driving me closer to orgasm.

I bit down on my hand to stifle my moans. He kept going until I started to cum, trying but failing to stifle my frantic moaning and crying out.

"There you go, baby," he encouraged.

He drew out my orgasm by continuously circling my clit with his fingers, and I could hardly take it. I mewled like a kitten and panted, out of breath.

He patted my ass and I stood, pulling my panties back up and picking up my discarded skirt.

"I feel so much better, thank you daddy," I told him.

"You can call me Tyson when we're not playing, if you'd like."

"Ok, daddy," I giggled.

He shook his head and laughed, walking around to the front of his desk. "I have an appointment I can't be late for. Can I walk you to your car?" he asked politely.

"Of course." I responded and we walked to the elevators together. He walked me to my car and with a quick look around, he bent and pecked me on the lips.

"See you tomorrow, baby." He turned on his heel and walked away. I watched him walking for a moment, admiring his height and impressive build. You could see his muscles bulging through his suit jacket, and I licked my lips.

I drove home, taking my time. Once home I realized it was harder than I had thought to not masturbate. I stared at myself in the mirror after a shower and admired my full lips, green eyes and smooth skin. I lifted my full breasts and pushed them together, creating a v line of cleavage. My hands started to drift down over my belly, and I stopped myself from touching my pussy. I huffed in irritation and went to bed early, after a few glasses of red wine.

The next morning, I awoke soaking wet from my dreams. I dreamt of Tyson fucking me senseless over the desk in his office. I let out a frustrated sigh and got myself ready for the day.

Once at work, I walked straight to my desk, wanting to get more work done than I had the previous day. I walked past the other one of the gossiping girls from the bathroom, and she smirked at me. I scoffed and sat at my desk, already fuming and unable to concentrate.

I was also horny, and that was frustrating as well. I checked my emails and ignored anything I didn't want to read, only getting to the important ones. I got a decent amount of work done by lunch.

"How's it going today, Heidi?" A familiar voice broke through my concentration. I turned in my chair to see Tyson leering over the wall of my cubicle.

"Good, getting a lot done. How are you?" I feigned professionalism.

"I'm okay, meet me in my office when you're finished today?" He winked and walked away.

The end of the workday came fast, and I had finished up everything I needed to for the day. So, I walked to Tyson's office, and knocked twice. He called for me to come in, and I closed the door behind me.

"Good day?" He asked.

"Yeah, and you?"

"Better now," he grinned.

"Same here," I responded.

shadysweet
shadysweet
229 Followers
12