Mr. Crowell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walked to each other and embraced. He took me by the shoulders and looked into my eyes.

"Would you like to come home with me?"

"Yes, I would like that very much, daddy."

We walked to the elevators and exited through the front doors. Once at my car, he gave me the address, bent down to kiss me, and turned on his heel. I hopped in my car and turned the ignition punching in the address into my phone. After a few minutes I pulled into his driveway, he had beat me there.

I walked to his front door and knocked twice. He promptly opened the door and invited me in. I walked into the lavish living room.

"You have a beautiful house." I admired the décor and furniture.

"The ex-wife decorated, and I haven't had time to redecorate with work and all," he called from the kitchen.

"When did you guys get a divorce?" I asked.

"A few years back, I know it's been a while I should really get to the redecorating," he chuckled as he walked over to the kitchen, getting a glass of water. He walked back in the living room and brushed my hair out of my face. "I can't wait to have you in my bed." He said huskily and I looked up at him through my thick lashes.

"Well, show me your room?" I smiled.

He directed me to his room, which was more lavish than the rest of the house. A four-poster bed sat in the middle of the room, draped with sheer curtains. He took his belt off and set it on the oak dresser.

"Bend over the bed, and pull your skirt down," he commanded, and I obeyed.

I walked over and bent over the bed, slipping my skirt off my hips and down my legs, kicking it aside. I heard him inhale sharply, then his hands on my ass. He explored every inch of me, going down my legs and up over the arch of my back and to my shoulders. He wrapped his hands lightly around my neck, pulling me back so I had to arch more. I felt him harden against my ass, and I whimpered.

He held me up by the neck with one hand, while using the other to pull at the plug gently. He dipped down into my soaking pussy and collected my juices, rubbing them over my ass. He started tugging at the plug again gently. He worked it out of my ass, and I gasped when it reached its apex and then it was out.

"There you go, baby girl, it's out." I felt open and exposed, but incredibly turned on. He replaced the plug with two of his fingers and I stretched around them. I moaned into the covers, biting down on my hand.

He flipped me over and pulled my shirt up and over my head. He bent and took one hardened nipple into his mouth, then switching to the other one. He massaged them together and nipped at each nipple.

"I want you to fuck me so bad, daddy," I pleaded with him, feigning a pouty face.

"Yeah baby? I've been waiting so long for this," he growled in my ear and bit at my earlobe.

"Mmm," I moaned.

He kissed my neck and then my mouth, parting my lips with his tongue and exploring my mouth. He broke away and started to kiss my collarbone, and chest, taking both nipples in his mouth again. He went lower and trailed kisses down my belly and pubis. He licked my bare skin there and I shook and panted in anticipation. He pulled at my panties teasingly with his teeth, before removing them completely. He tossed them aside, and dove into my pussy with his mouth and tongue. He pushed his tongue into my entrance, fucking me with his tongue, and flicking my clit with his finger. He went lower and slipped his tongue into my ass, giving me a sensation I had never felt before. I felt my face contort in pleasure, mouth open.

"You taste so good baby," he mumbled against my pussy and my breaths turned shallow.

"Please daddy," I begged.

"Please what?" he said in a guttural voice.

"Please let me cum."

He snickered and kept up his ministrations on my pussy, going faster and deeper with his tongue. I tossed my head back and forth, almost in a panic as I felt my orgasm brewing. I rocked my hips forward to feel him deeper in me, and he replaced his tongue with two thick fingers. My pussy gripped his fingers and made a wet suction noise as he pulled all the way out, and shoved them back in, all while rubbing my clit with the pad of his thumb. He spread my legs, keeping them open with his broad shoulders.

"Ahh, oh!" I cried out, as my orgasm broke against the shores of my pleasure and I white knuckled the bed comforter.

"That's it, baby girl, open up for daddy," he encouraged, and I cried out again in pure bliss. I came harder than I could ever remember.

He kept going after I came, and I squirmed from the overstimulation.

"My turn baby," he bent and whispered in my ear, unzipping his pants. I felt the head of his huge hot cock slide up my slit, and over again. He rubbed it against my swollen clit and back down to my entrance. "Just relax, and take deep breaths baby," he said as he pushed himself into me and I hissed in pain.

"It's too big daddy, fuck!" I exclaimed.

"Just relax and open for me baby." He bent and laid over me, holding his weight on his elbows. He held still letting me adjust to his size. I took deep breaths and willed myself to take his enormity.

The muscles in my pussy relaxed a bit and I sighed, as he slid in a little further. I could feel my pussy stretching painfully over his thickness, and a tear slipped down my cheek. He kissed my face, licking my tear away, kissing my mouth. He kissed me deeply, and I moaned in his mouth as he slid a little further, almost all the way in. He kept kissing me, reaching down with one hand, and rubbing my clit in little circles. He slid the rest of the way in, and I screamed out his name, "Daddy!"

"That's it, baby, there you go," he whispered as he started to slide out and then back in. I felt like I was being sawed in half, but I also felt like I was going to cum again.

"I'm going to cum for you daddy," I lamented.

"Cum for me, baby," he growled and started to fuck me harder, hitting bottom and making me yelp. He kept going, playing with my clit and driving me closer to the edge. He pinched my nipples and rolled them between his forefinger and thumb, tugging lightly at them. I started to cum, and he held me in his arms as I shook and cried out.

My pussy gripped his cock tightly, and I knew he wouldn't be able to last much longer. I wanted to cum again, so I pushed him off me, and crawled onto the bed on all fours. I laid my face on the bed and stuck my ass in the air, arching my back as much as I could.

"My god, baby," he said under his breath, and I simpered.

I felt him get onto the bed and rest on his knees, while putting his cock back against my pussy and pushing. It entered with a little pop, and I gasped.

"You're so fucking tight, baby girl."

He started to fuck me again and I moaned loudly, gripping the sheets. He pumped in and out, his rhythm growing faster and harder. I started to pant, as another orgasm brewed. He could sense it and reached underneath my belly, circling my clit with his fingers again. He kept pumping and we both were breathing raggedly. I started to cum, crying out and he started to cum soon after. He buried himself deep inside me, spurting his jism into me. I bawled, tears running down my cheeks, overwhelmed.

I heard a wet plop as he slowly slid out me and turned me around to face him.

"Oh, baby, did I hurt you? What's wrong honey?" he asked with a concerned facial expression.

"I'm okay, it was just so good," I said, trying to pull myself together.

He pulled me onto his lap, and held me tight, kissing my forehead. He laid back and I laid on his chest. We fell asleep holding each other.

12