Mr. Cuervo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I enjoyed eating Karen's pussy for the last time, Amber started sucking on Karen's tits.

Karen let out a long moan.

I reached out and started finger Amber's pussy from behind.

Back to work. I went after Karen's clit while Amber wiggles her ass in my fingers. In a few short minutes, Karen's orgasm took hold.

"Oh yeah. Oh god yes. Keep doing that. Fuck fuck uh. Uh. Uh!"

She started bucking and cumming.

Near the end Amber laid a smoking lusty kiss on me and then Karen.

I got off the couch and helped Amber up off the carpet. I laid her in the opposite corner enjoying Amber's body with my mouth and hands.

"Of my gawd!" Amber howled.

Karen could see me devouring her friend's pussy.

"Honey. Would you fuck me with your meat please?" begged Karen.

This could be a long night!

A couple of hours later.

I carried each girl to the master bedroom and guzzled a shit load of water. Man? It was only 1130 PM.

After I got the girls to bed, I started moving my stuff out of the bedroom and into the spare room. The spare room became my consolidation and packing area. Surprisingly it took less than an hour to do.

Sleep? What the hell. I slipped into bed in between the girls and fell asleep quickly.

I woke up around five am spooning with Amber. Remembering the Cameron Diaz experience got me hard. I reached around caressing her breast and kissing her neck while grinding on her ass. She stirred and turned onto her back. I moved my hand down and started playing with her clit.

"Oh Marty. Mmmmm." Amber whispered.

She was wet. I was able to slide my cock into her from behind. Not getting full penetration, but it felt really good. She cracked her eyes open, smiling as I pumped into her. I kept it slow and steady.

I pulled out and moved on top of her. She grabbed my shaft and directed me in. We began to kiss as she wrapped her legs around me.

Not wanting to wake Karen, I continued the slow assault. Amber started grinding on me so I stayed deep in her. A few minutes later she quietly orgasmed. That allowed me to start taking full strokes as she grabbed my ass. I came pretty quickly.

It didn't take long for Ambs to fall back to sleep. I could still smell her pussy as I got out of bed.

On the way out I decided to leave a heartfelt note.

Karen

I hope the weekend of sex with Dave and hooking up with Amber was worth it. Yeah. I overheard you when I was under the deck. I left a little something, something in Amber for you.

Bye

I assessed the apartment, happy that I had gotten everything. As I headed for the door I grabbed a token that would forever remind me of last night.

I got into truck and tucked the bottle into one of my duffle bags.

"Buckle up Mr. Cuervo." I said.

The end.

A lot of directions this could go in my head. Did Amber know Marty was below? Will Karen pursue him? Was Amber after Marty or just opening his eyes? Does Marty become a dad? LOL! Does Marty run into Dave at a bar. Dave smirks at him. Marty gives him a double bird hoping Dave starts a fight he can finish? I don't plan on continuing this story. Just like messing with you fuckers.

12