All Comments on 'Mr. Dick'

by LustyLee77

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
This is another shitty story

This bullshit story doesn't deserve a comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
very hot

Why are there some assholes who just can't appreciate a good story? This was hot... a hot little slutty wife who is hot for black cock... always a good read.... keep up the great stories... don't worry white boys... there are plenty of women to keep us all happy.

ISawYourMommyISawYourMommyalmost 19 years ago
Then Why Leave One?

If the story doesn't deserve comment, then I wonder why the first poster left one. Intriguing, don't you think.

Dumbass.

Anavrin169Anavrin169almost 19 years ago
Liked it

Very in depth writing. A good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
off course

The story started in the right direction with the young hot wife and the older husgands boss with the huge black cock. The writer should of stayed the course and developed the story between them. He could have become more obsessed with her and she could have become more addictive to him and his huge black cock. She could have become more of a slut for the boss dressing in the skockings and heels, inturn driving him more crazy with lust. It is unfortunate when stories of this potential begin hotel then fall off course.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
husband should learn

very hot story, liked it a lot. i think hubby should have some how noticed what was going on, enjoy and be proud of wifes actions. i would love to read a follow up story, theres great potential there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More of this story

Please please please can you write more of this story does mr dick take mary to more black only towns ? Does he turn mary into a whore selling her body just for him .does mary divorce her husband and go live with mr dick and his wife as there toy for black men and women only does mr dick get mary to get her nipples pierced and clit with ri ngs in them does mary stop wearing her bra's and panties please add more chapters please .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good Start then Trash

Nice start then just awful - but apparently that is all too common with your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it!

Orpheum69

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yeah this is bad, black men do not share women like that

switchitter13switchitter13over 1 year ago

Made my little dick hard, wish my wife had been taken that way. Little 4 inch white dicklet here

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous