Mr. Disco Ch. 10

Story Info
Luke stumbles so close while Lucy is so far away...
16.4k words
4.67
14.1k
62

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All characters and names are fictional and were made up. I do not make money from these stories. Please do not copy and plagiarize my work.

******************

Miami, Florida

Steam rose from the within the bathroom, leaving a foggy surface over every piece of glass intact. As the days had went passing by in Miami, Luke had found himself caught in the crossfire of a truly lustful romance with a special woman. Keeley Hazell had proven herself to be more than a reliable friend and connection in his journey. The things she had done to him were enough to almost make him forget about the woman his heart belonged to. Being in Miami with a loving woman such as her was almost something of a vacation, despite the tasks at hand they were in town to complete. Luke couldn't resist Keeley as the days began to pass by. They slept together in the same bed, as well as taking a shower together as they were doing now. With the fog covering every glass surface throughout the bathroom, Luke found himself moaning as the former glamour model pleasured him with her mouth. Keeley sat on her knees, closing her eyes and bobbing her head up and down his cock.

Falling in love was never a simple task for Keeley, but she found herself moving closer and closer with this man. Though she had come to Miami with him on his quest to find Lucy, Keeley was beginning to feel the temptation of trying to lure Luke's heart all to herself. She knew it was wrong, but she was also well aware that his entire mission was something of a long shot. Neither of them had anything to lose in this game and were risking it all, but Keeley knew Nigel Taylor much better than Luke. Anyone who had escaped his web of power knew just how far the man would go to take something that he desired. It was a hard pill for Luke to swallow, but Keeley knew she would have to tell him eventually that seeing Lucy again probably wouldn't come to reality. Even now as they spent their time in the same city, Keeley found herself reluctant to make phone calls and ask questions. Luke wanted her to call Nigel's brother Sebastian so badly, but she didn't want to. Keeley knew it was greedy of her, but she wanted Luke all to herself at this point.

Moving from the shower back outside, it didn't take long for them to dry off their naked bodies. Their morning had started with a nice hot shower, but now Keeley was prepared to truly kick the heat up a notch once she had wiped her body clean. Like a true woman in charge, she ordered Luke not to put his clothes on after they stepped out. He left the bathroom while she took a blow drier to fix up her dirty blonde hair. Their hearts were racing back in the shower, giving her all she needed to know that temptation and lust was in the air. Keeley prided herself on her skills of seduction. For her, it had been such a long time that she had grown close to a man she felt that love was possible. Weather Luke didn't want to believe it or not, she knew deep down he was the right man for her. If only she could persuade him to end this little quest trying to win back a woman who was now the 'trophy whore' to another man. With her hair done from the blow drier, she stepped back into the living room of their hotel suite, eyeing him down.

"Luke..."

She spoke in a low, sultry tone while gazing back into his eyes. Luke raised his head, smirking to her as he replied with her own name.

"Yes, Keeley?"

That was all she needed to hear to make a move on him. Once she had heard his voice calling her name, Keeley knew exactly what she was about to do. Pushing her hands over his chest, Keeley kissed his lips. Her tongue slithered past his teeth, dancing along his as Luke initiated their kiss into one of bitter tenderness. His hands moved to the front of her body, pushing his palms over her big breasts to feel her hard nipples poking against him. Keeley moaned into his mouth before pulling the kiss apart. She didn't want to speak another word. All she wanted was to feel his throbbing rod inside of her. She placed her hands on his shoulders, hinting to him that she wanted to do it right here, standing up on the floor. Luke didn't quite catch onto her subtle hint until she wrapped her legs around him. He responded by hugging his left arm around her and using his right hand to hold her up by placing it over her buttocks from below. Keeley used both of her hands to reach down and grab his cock, shoving it right into her juicy opening hole.

"Take me, Luke! Oh god, take me hon!"

Her words called out to him with an eager sense of desperation. He seen it within her eyes, as Keeley wanted this so badly. Luke groaned as he felt his cock slide up into her and then he began to buck his hips while standing up and holding her. She wrapped her legs around him tightly, squeezing them around his back while his right hand fingers sunk down into her left ass cheek. Keeley shoved her chest up against his, allowing him to feel the full firmness of her big breasts rubbing against him. Each time Luke made a thrust, she attempted to grind her hips down. It was somewhat difficult to do this while they were standing up, but she didn't care. She needed him so bad and was now receiving that wonderful feeling of every inch of his long cock pumping into her.

"Ohhhhh, yes! Yes!! YESSSSSSS!!!"

Luke heard Keeley's voice raising, becoming louder with each spoken word as he continued to drive his cock into her. He maintained the position of holding her while standing up. Keeley kept her legs wrapped around him as she tried to push herself downward to force his thick dick to pump into her tight pussy. After several movements between them, Lucy eventually fell to the floor and Keeley bent her knees over the carpet while she remained on top.

"Oh god, ohhhh!!"

His cries were heard to Keeley but she ignored him. All that could be heard besides their breathing and moaning were the faint sounds of their bodies slamming together. Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack. The sound echoed through the room while Luke's eyes were fixated at the glorious view of Keeley's large breasts bouncing up and down before him. Over and over, she continued to pound her cunt down to impale his cock inside herself her. She ran her hands down to his stomach, pushing down as she felt her orgasm fast approaching. Licking her lips, Keeley closed her eyes and raised her head before groaning aloud as the height of her pleasure was now fulfilled.

"OHHHHHHHH, YEAH! MMMMMMM, THAT'S IT! THAT'S IT!!"

She came to a stop followed by a few seconds of silence before Luke joined her in screaming as he reached his climax.

"Fuck, FUCK!! OHHHHHH, KEELEY, YESSSS!!"

The way he screamed her name as his cock exploded within her had brought much joy to Keeley. This was something they could get used to, she considered in the back of her mind. Keeley could no longer deny her feelings that had blossomed for this man over the short time they had spent together. She knew that she had fallen in love with him, regardless if she had the courage to confess her feelings at the time being. They still had a job to do here in Miami, but Keeley didn't care as much as Luke did. What was the chance that all of this running around chasing love was for a loss? He had to know deep down that the likelihood of Lucy returning to him was slim to none. Keeley knew just how hard it was to get away from Nigel. She only hoped in the following days maybe Luke would change his mind and perhaps they could make this friendship into something of a passionate relationship.

******************

London, England

The plane had touched back down landing in the early morning, as Peter Morris was now back in his home country ready to negotiate on behalf of Nigel. This was his first job as an agent since joining the Perfect Kiss Modelling agency. It was on Nigel's word that he was to meet with Melissa Debling and negotiate a contract for her joining the company. With the current state of the glamour business world in shambles, it only made sense that one of the lasting big names in the industry would want to join the vast growing empire. Times had changed in the last five years, beginning when the lad magazines began to close shop and go out of publication. Much of the glamour modelling business was dead at this point, but under Nigel's company he was carrying the last torch of a decaying industry into his own. If not for Nigel's attempts to resurrect the industry, it would be well and truly dead.

Peter considered the reason why Melissa would want to join Perfect Kiss. It had to be over the current landscape of the modelling industry, he believed. The days of working as agent for various glamour models had long come to an end. Gone were the times he and Luke managed several girls over a decade ago when the industry was at the height of it's game. There wasn't much left anymore but it didn't matter. All Peter cared about in the end was having this job and the privilege that came with it. When it came down to choosing his future over a friendship, he didn't feel the regrets for betraying the man whom was his best friend. That was all in the past and only the future mattered in the end for moving forward. When it came time for his retirement, he planned to have enough money to settle down in the U.S. with a comfy home in a quiet place.

In Westminster, the Perfect Kiss building awaited the arrival of Melissa for her meeting with Peter. Since joining the company as an agent, he had his own luxury suite in the hotel attachment of the large building. Many of the models took advantage of the rent free suites that were offered to them for staying. The top floor was the penthouse suite where Nigel stayed along with his favorite two 'trophy whores' as he called them. A high class security team covered every floor of the building, creating a network of tight surveillance. What Peter did not know was just how dedicated Nigel was to keeping a controlling grip over all operations. He had his own inner circle of a handful of people in management whom kept tabs on every activity among the business, going right down to keeping a file on all the agents. It didn't matter that Peter knew it or not, he was being watched at all times by someone else in the company.

The meeting room set for them was on the first floor. Peter sat with a suitcase on the dark red mahogany wood table while he waited for Melissa to arrive. Checking the silver watch strapped over his left wrist, the time would be short. He had already been informed by an assistant that she had arrived to the building, only now waiting for her to enter the room. The room itself was decorated with white painted Greek statues, matching the white color of the walls. Over his body he wore a button up white shirt underneath a black pinstriped suit jacket and wore denim blue jeans. Peter didn't always wear full suits, as he took comfort over fashion style as his choice of wear. His hair was short, while he kept the signature big black mustache he was known by. After a few minutes, the door across the room came open and the sound of high heels clicking and clacking over the floor were audible. Peter glanced up to see a short blonde haired woman wearing a black one piece dress with straps on both shoulders offering an ample view of her heavy cleavage. There was no mistaking Melissa Debling to his eye.

"Good day to you, Melissa."

She turned, glancing to him with her big brown eyes before smiling.

"Hello Mr. Green, it's a pleasure to be here with you today."

He gave her a nod, surveying her lovely body as she pulled a chair out and sat across from him. Once Melissa had firmly sat down, Peter was prepared to begin negotiations with her.

"So, I take it that you've approached Perfect Kiss in hopes of becoming a model alongside this company. Is that correct?"

Melissa smiled before nodding her head in agreement. After a moment, she replied back.

"Yes, that's correct. I've heard good things about this place. It's been some time since I've had a contract with an agency or magazine. I usually run everything myself."

"That's understandable. The industry has pretty much died in the past few years, outside of what we have here at this company."

"Yeah, that's sadly been the case. I was making a pretty good income using my website, but things have been a little dry as of lately when it comes to the money."

"I understand your concerns. You'll be paid well under contract with us. I will be representing you as your agent. There are still places around the world that pay up front for a bit of glamour modelling action. On the other side of things, if you would like to continue with your online business, we can arrange that."

Hearing Peter's words of confirmation to her, Melissa smiled. He seemed to know from the beginning just the very reason she had come this far to joining the agency.

"I like that. I was making most of my income from the pay site anyway. It would be a blessing if we could continue that."

"Don't worry, we will do it. You may have to take the website down for a bit so we can re-brand it under the Perfect Kiss name."

"I don't mind that at all."

Curving his lips into a grin, Peter was confident now that Melissa would easily sign her contract. This was going to be a great day of work after all. Rising up from his seat, he offered her a hand to help her stand back up.

"How about I show you around the place? If you are to join us, you have the option for a residency at our hotel. We take care of our models desires and needs."

She took his hand, rising up as their eyes met for the time being.

"I would certainly love a tour. You may lead the way, mister."

******************

Miami, Florida

Brightness flickered among the flashing of lights in the room as Nigel stood tall in front of the camera. On the floor was Lucy, posing in a submissive position. Her body was naked except for a black thong covering her snatch down below. Her knees were position in a crawling stance while both of her hands were wrapped around Nigel's left leg. He wore a black pinstriped suit, not unlike his usual dress wear. John Varga was standing behind the camera work station, snapping the various photos. Since Nigel had come through on his end of the deal to allow the famed photographer the chance to work with Rosie Jones, it was only fair if he honored his promise. Despite the display of pride over Nigel's face in the photos, he still wasn't happy that he couldn't intimidate Varga with his name and status of wealth. It didn't matter for now as he and Lucy remained still for their photos.

The position that Nigel had chosen for Lucy was one of a silent message. He was her god and she was the servant. Weather she would ever admit it or was a small detail in which he didn't care of. Nigel knew that her fear of him was the truth. She would do as he said and obey his every wish, just like a good trophy whore always did. The few portrait photos were to be a reminder of this, as Nigel made sure Lucy was the one on her hands and knees while he was standing tall and proud. As her god, he could make many wonderful things come of her life with wealth and power. He could also take it away and punish her with the damnation and destruction of her good name. Should she ever think of betraying him, Nigel had his ways to torment her as she was still under contract with him. If Lucy had not by now, she would eventually come to appreciate him in time.

It was safer to take precautions rather than be sorry for losing control in the future. Nigel had learned such things the hard way when it came to other women in his past. He wouldn't lose Lucy as he did Keeley Hazell or the other woman who had escaped his wrath of punishment. After a few hours at Varga's place, Nigel looked over the finished portraits and ordered his own personal prints. He was satisfied with them, as he was with Lucy's body language and facial expressions among the few photos. With a smug grin on his face, he informed Varga that he would be making the payments later in the day for this fine artistic work. Before they left the photographer's home, Nigel had to inform Lucy just how proud he was of her today. She would be in for a lovely surprise later in the evening. After changing back into her black dress that had been worn to the photographer's home, Lucy stood in the living room as Nigel reunited with her. Upon approaching her, he cupped her face and leaned in for a small kiss.

"You did well for me, Lucy. I'm proud of you."

Looking back into his eyes, she answered his words.

"I did? I haven't even got to see the photos yet."

"Don't worry about that. You'll see them when they're hanging high on the walls back home in London."

Moving his hands away from her face, Nigel patted her shoulder before stepping back. He offered a moment of silence to Lucy before he continued.

"I will be rewarding you tonight with a little surprise. You can guess what it is, but I won't be telling you just yet."

"I love surprises."

Without answering her back, Nigel turned away from her. Lucy just stood, considering his words in silence. Soon Varga re-entered the room to discuss something with Nigel while she was left all on her own. Despite the controller demeanor that Nigel had, Lucy was beginning to grow accustomed to this lifestyle of wealth and extravagance alongside him. She liked being alone without having to complete with another woman. Thinking of Holly Peers who resided back at the tower in London, Lucy could only wonder how well the other woman would handle all of this. Knowing Holly from her past, she was aware of the competitive nature the other woman had. The time spent here in Florida felt as something of a calm before the storm. Lucy knew when they went back to London, things were sure to change for better or worse.

******************

London, England

Luxury and power were the two key things Melissa Debling had noticed among the short tour of the Perfect Kiss hotel building. Peter showed her around the lobby, before venturing off to other rooms and going up an elevator. He was so certain that she would be signing her contract not before long. Among the third floor of the hotel was a number of vacant rooms left unoccupied. Peter made sure to keep her away from the higher floors of the hotel that led to Nigel's domain. His personal harem was the final top floor beneath the penthouse. For all that Peter knew, it was a likely chance that Melissa would end up there someday if Nigel took a liking to her. From the third floor, Melissa surveyed each and every unoccupied room alongside Peter, all while they traded small talk back and forth. It didn't take her long to begin flirting with the man who would soon be her agent. A soft way to Peter that she was indeed ready to join this company.

"I like this room better than the last one."

Melissa spoke after stepping around the crimson red carpet covering the floor. Each room appeared to be the same, with white walls and gold lining. Every bed was the same large size, along with the massive flat screen television sets hanging from the living room wall. A marble stoned coffee table was in the living room along with a large white leather couch. The same white color was among the nylon curtains hanging beyond the large window. Melissa's heels sunk into the carpet with each step she made, surveying the room. Peter couldn't tell any difference beyond the rooms, as they all appeared magnificent to his eye.

"Really? I don't see any difference at all with the two rooms."

Turning around, she smirked at him.

"Are you sure? I'm not in that room, so this one is instantly different just from my presence alone."

He glanced back at her somewhat confused with her words. Melissa spoke to him again, her voice changing into one of lust and seduction.