Mr. Disco Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've got such a big fucking dick, mister. You're gonna fuck me with it, yeah?"

Rubbing his cock over her clit, Peter gazed up at her large breasts while Melissa called out to him.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, yeah! I want you to fuck me so hard, mister! I want you to give me every last inch of that hard...long...fat...fucking DICK!"

Her voice had changed from seductive to a full tone of erotic filthiness. Peter took a deep breath, inching his cock past the wet folds of her pussy while Melissa spread her legs and bent her knees.

"Ohhhhh, yeah. I wanna feel it inside of me."

"Like this, baby?"

Slipping his cock in further, Peter made the first slow thrust inside of her. He watched the chest movements of her body while Melissa took in a deep breath.

"Yes, ohhhhhhhhh yeah..."

To hear her moan like this in her full voice was a new delight. Melissa took another deep breath and then adjusted her legs, pushing her heels from behind so that the edge would poke into his bare ass cheeks from behind. It was a subtle, quiet way of telling this confident man just how badly she desired for him to fuck her raw.

"Give me your dick, mister. Give it to me."

Peter chuckled at his words, leaning down so he could take in a better view at her voluptuos body and busty tits.

"I love it when you call me that, baby."

"I know you do, mister. But don't tease me like this! I want you to fuck me. FUCK ME!!"

Now she was screaming to him in complete demand. When Melissa shoved her heels down harder on his buttocks from behind, Peter knew he had little choice in this matter. He reached his hands upward, pressing down on her stomach as he began to buck his hips and drive his long pole back and forth into her tight pussy.

"Yes, yesssss!! That's it!! Fuck me, mister!! FUCK ME HARDER!!"

Her heavy breasts bounced with each hard thrust Peter sent into her loving cup. He couldn't hold himself back anymore, bucking his hips harder with each thrust. The frame of the bed began to rattle, shaking along with the steady pace of Melissa's great large boobs bouncing up and down. She gritted her teeth, looking into his eyes while throwing her arms over her head.

"MORE!! FUCK ME HARDER, MISTER!! I WANT MORE, YES!! YESSSSSSSS!!"

A few drops sweat fell from above his eyebrows while Peter grunted and continued to pound every inch of his long rod into her twat. This was how Melissa wanted it and he couldn't stop himself once he achieved a steady pace.

"HARDER!! FASTER!!"

Melissa's demands were met with Peter pushing all of his strength into bucking his hips. She was already close to an orgasm due to how fast he handled her, fucking her pussy just the way she had desired him to. She closed her eyes, feeling her great big breasts bouncing all around until he placed his hands over them and gave both of her tits a squeeze. Peter felt the hardness of her nipples shaking around against his palms before tightening his grip. Over and over, he continued to ram his cock all while trying to hold off his own climax from happening too soon.

"OHHHHHH, GOD!! OHHHHHHH, FUCK!!"

Her voice raised yet again with her screams. Peter slowed down momentarily as he felt her climax drawing closer, only a mere seconds away. Moving his hands away from her breasts, he took a few more slowed thrusts inside of her and then Melissa opened her eyes wide before crying out.

"OHHHHH...OHHHHHHHH, YESSSSSSSSS!!"

Silence fell upon the room with a gasp while Melissa experienced her climax. Peter had felt her juices gushing to flood his cock from within. The feeling was enough to make him nearly blow his load inside her, but luckily he had pulled his rod free of that wonderful pussy before it was possible. Despite such a hard orgasm, Melissa hoped he wasn't finished yet. There was still one last thing she wanted from her new agent.

"Bring me that dick! Get up here and fuck my tits, mister!"

She knew what would work his gears into a frenzy by calling him that name again and inviting with her breasts. No man could resist her breasts, not even one with an ass fixation. Peter wasted no time climbing up on the bed and sitting down over her chest. Melissa pushed her breasts together, teasing him as she watched her new agent grab his cock and shove the head up against her right nipple.

"Spank that big dick up against my fucking tit, mmmm yeah!!"

Unable to hold himself back, Peter bit down on his lower lip as he began to follow through with her request. Smack. Smack. Smack. The sound echoed through the room as the head of his shaft hit up against her hardened nipple. Melissa giggled.

"Don't forget the other one!"

From her reminder, Peter pointed his cock towards her left breast and repeated the process. Smack. Smack. Smack. Just like before, Melissa giggled in excitement.

"You just can't get enough of these big tits, can you? Mmmmmm, I can't wait to-"

He swiftly cut her off in speech.

"Shut up and wrap 'em around my cock!"

His sudden words were unexpected, little did she think he would promptly silence her speech. Melissa moved her hands over her breasts as Peter positioned his cock atop him. She squeezed them together, slowly to the point that his meat pole slid the cracking passage and disappeared between the folds. It was an impressive display as Peter couldn't see his cock at all, but he definitely felt the firmness of her great breasts.

"Ohhhhh, fuck. You have no idea how good that feels, baby."

Since he had quieted her words moments earlier, Melissa had no desire to utter another word for now. She licked her lips as he began to thrust his hips forward, driving his cock back and forth between her large boobs. Hearing his heavy breathing, Melissa knew he was enjoying this pleasureful experience.

"God, those tits are something else."

It didn't bother Peter one bit that her tits weren't natural. What could he say? They didn't have to be real for all he cared. Over and over, he slowly pumped his cock between her breasts. Melissa moaned, glancing down to see the head of his lengthy shaft poking up between the folds. She spit on it before it disappeared back between her breasts. Peter didn't want to stop, for this was too much of an enjoyment to him. Slow and steady, he continued to rock his hard dick forward and back. Melissa gazed up into his face with her big blue eyes, teasing him with a smirk when his eyes caught hers. She could no longer resist the urge to tease him with her dirty words.

"You like that, huh? Mmmmmmm, I know you do. Look at you, you're having the time of your life fucking my tits."

Letting out a giggle, Melissa flashed her teeth. She continued her filthy speech while Peter was still thrusting his cock between her boobs.

"Don't stop, mister! Don't you fucking stop until that fat dick explodes between my tits. I wanna feel your cum, ohhhh yes. Mmmmmmm, I wanna feel it pouring out from between my titties. Can you cum for me, mister? Can you? Can you!?"

"Ohhh god, baby! Fuck!!"

His words came out in a cry. Peter slowed down while Melissa continued.

"Can you cum for me? Can you, please?"

She spoke to him almost in a whisper. If not for her powerful tits, Peter could've shot his load right then and there from the soothing sound of her lovely voice. He grunted, gritting his teeth as he could no longer hold back with a final thrust.

"Ohhhhhhh, FUCK!! YESSSSS!!"

Glancing downward, Melissa squeezed her breasts together as hard as she possibly could while feeling the warm splash of his cum seeping out from beyond her breasts.

"Mmmmmm, yeah! That's it, cum for me, mister!"

Hearing her call him as 'mister' yet again just made him cum harder. Peter sighed in relief at this wonderful feeling while his cum squirted between her breasts, creating a flowing river of thick semen that leaked beyond her breasts to create a puddle around her neck. Her pink lips curled up into the most smug grin Peter had witnessed from her face yet.

"Thanks for the pearl necklace, mister!"

Melissa winked after speaking her words. All he could do was sigh upon watching her lean her head forward and lick the head of his cock between her breasts. She had done quite the number on Peter who was now exhausted as he looked down at the cute smirk across her face.

"Damn, I could get used to spending time with you, baby."

"I hope that's a possibility, given that you'll be my new agent after today. I think this could be the beginning of a fine friendship, don't you think?"

"Yeah, I think so too."

******************

Miami, Florida

The late afternoon hours had shifted into the evening while Keeley sat on the phone with Sebastian Taylor. Staying true to her word with Luke, she called the man and engaged into a conversation with him. It had been the first time in what seemed to be ages since Keeley and Sebastian last spoke to one another. Much had changed in her life, but his was mostly the same apart from his family problems. Sebastian confessed to her what had been going on with Nigel and Lucy, all after Keeley had told him that somebody special wanted to know. Lucky for her, the man would tell her anything as long as she sat there and let him ramble about various subjects. He could be a lot of fun at times if someone was looking for a party. Keeley would never tell Luke, but she felt that he would get along with Sebastian on some level of contact. After she hung up the phone, Keeley joined Luke in the living room to discuss with him.

"Alright hon, I think I've got some information you'll like to hear."

Luke sat up from the couch, turning to watch her enter the room before she moved to join him on the couch.

"Well, you were on the phone for over an hour. Somebody must've really missed you lately."

"I could've guessed that Nigel would bring her down here for some kind of photo shoot. Does the name Varga ring a bell to you?"

"Varga?"

Keeley smiled.

"Yes, John Varga. You aren't familiar with him?"

"I guess not. The name is kinda familiar but I don't think I've ever met him before."

"Sebastian says that Nigel had been trying to work a deal with him and from what he heard the other day, it was successful. Varga is a big shot photographer. I remember him from my glamour modelling days. His shoots often end up in magazines and he does his own books."

Thinking to himself, Luke didn't know where to begin with this exactly. It wasn't much of a lead, but it was something. Perhaps he could negotiate with this photographer but with what? The question remained in his mind while he sighed. Keeley studied his concerned face before Luke replied back.

"Does he work here in Miami?"

"I think so. Sebastian said that Nigel had to fly in here to meet with him and do the photo shoot. I assume that means his studio is down here."

An idea suddenly came into Luke's mind. He got up from the couch, ready to fetch his laptop and begin searching over the world wide web.

"I'm gonna get on my laptop and see where his office is located. I guess I'll go over there tomorrow and demand a meeting."

"What are you gonna do if he says no?"

He turned around, gazing directly at Keeley as he began to speak again.

"I'll make a nuisance of myself to get the guy's attention. I'll drive them fucking crazy in that office, how about that?"

To her mind his idea sounded ridiculous, but it was so much like the man she knew. All Keeley could do was smile as he turned around and stepped around the room to locate his laptop from the kitchen table. She wasn't about to stop him. Such a risky plan was what she had come to expect out of Luke. He was truly acting out with his emotions guiding him and not better thinking. It was nothing she could do to stop him from making a fool of himself. He chose the woman he was chasing over her and that was the end of their relationship. Keeley planned on leaving first thing tomorrow and headin back to London. She would stay true to her word from earlier. Luke was going to be on his own without her help. If he failed to get a meeting out of John Varga, then this trip would be all for nothing since he turned away Keeley's passion. There was nothing left for Luke to lose, as he was ready to act of desperate need to try and win back the woman he loved.

******************

The night was young as Lucy looked out of the large glass window of the hotel suite on Brickell Key. From beyond the glass, her eyes glanced below as Lucy could see the city beginning to light up while the sky faded away into darkness and the night came out to play. Her mind wandered, thinking back to the days in London when she used to gaze out the window from Nigel's penthouse. She remembered the feelings of captivity when gazing out of the windows from high above, almost like the tallest tower to a castle. There wasn't a collar locked around her neck like before and yet, she still felt a similarity to that memory. Nigel was a powerful man and he enjoyed the position where he could live like a king. At least she would have wealth in this new life, but Lucy's mind often wandered to other places. To be known as his 'trophy whore' was something she had shaky thoughts in regards of. Across the room, she could Nigel speaking into his cellphone in a calm manner.

After they had left Varga's estate, Nigel took Lucy out for dinner at an exclusive restaurant in Downtown. They were both required to head back to the hotel suite to get a change of clothes before heading back out. At dinner, Lucy and Nigel enjoyed themselves with a toast to their bonding love. It was more of a celebration of his dominating win over the new woman he had given the title of 'trophy whore' to. From time to time, Lucy did see a softer side to him but it was rare. It seemed he had to constantly remind her of her place and that he was the boss at all times. She wondered of things were going to change once they had went back to London, but Lucy had her doubts. Knowing Holly from the past and how the other woman had been around her, she expected a competition between them to unfold. While she stood in front of the window, Lucy began to untie the knot holding her black robe together. She knew once Nigel was off the phone, they would soon be engaged into a game of sensual pleasure.

"That's wonderful to hear. I'm glad to hear Melissa Debling is on contract now."

Nigel was speaking to his assistant Amber. The details were what Lucy remained uncertain of, but Melissa's name was one she knew of. He stood there in his black pants and white shirt, as he had removed much of his suit earlier.

"No, that's fine. I'll thank Peter myself. I appreciate you calling and letting me know. I'll be back in London sometime tomorrow. Leave her file over my desk. I wanna have a look at her website and I'll see where we can make some improvements."

From his words, Lucy had her thoughts answered in regards of when they would be going back home. She slowly turned around, studying the expression over his face. For a rare moment, Nigel smiled to himself while talking over the phone.

"Thanks again, Amber. Have a wonderful evening, I'll see you tomorrow on time as usual."

Pulling the phone away from his hear, he touched the flat screen to hang up the call. Lucy then pulled her robes apart to gain his attention along with her words.

"The company's acquired a new model I take it?"

"Yes. Melissa Debling has joined us. Do you know her, Lucy?"

Nodding her head, Lucy smirked.

"Of course. She's been around a while, I remember shooting for a magazine with her in the building."

Slowly approaching Lucy, Nigel took it upon himself to begin unbuttoning his shirt. Lucy's watched the movement of his hands before he was standing merely inches away from her. Now she figured was a time to remind him about the 'surprise' he had mentioned earlier.

"Do I have to wait until tomorrow when we're back in London to see what my surprise is?"

Raising up his eyebrows, Nigel shook his head. There was no true gift for her. Nothing that she may have been expecting, as he just wanted to provoke a reaction out of her.

"No, I'll go ahead and tell you what your surprise is. I think you know we're about to light this room on fire, yes?"

Lucy leaned forward, licking her lips before softly kissing his lips. Nigel had her now, looking into those big brown eyes as he explained himself to her.

"Look at your beautiful face..."

He moved his hands to cup her cheeks, still gazing into Lucy's eyes.

"My filthy fuck doll has such an incredible face. I'm gonna give you a break tonight, Lucy. You've earned a treat. So, instead of me blasting your beautiful face in cum, I'm gonna let you choose where I discharge."

She didn't know how to react to his words. This was it? What a surprise, Lucy thought to herself. Through his actions, she had learned of how much he prided himself in vanity and his ivory tower of an ego. There were still times like this where Nigel could catch her off guard. Perhaps Lucy didn't know him as well after all, for he proved every single time that there was a new level to his ego. Taking cum to the face was something she didn't mind, but from his words it sounded like a privilege for her to choose where he would spill his seed. She stepped back, roaming her hands through his unbuttoned shirt over his bare chest. Breaking eye contact, Lucy thought to herself before his voice called out to her.

"What's wrong? That's not what you expected?"

"No, not at-"

"There's no sense in lying, Lucy..."

He moved his left hand to cup her chin, forcing her to look up into his smug grin. This is what Nigel enjoyed more than anything with the women he gave the title of 'trophy whore' to. Lucy had been a true natural to him, more submissive than he could've dreamed.

"Tell me now, my filthy fuck doll. Where do you want me to cum for you tonight?"

Licking her lips, Lucy looked up at him while moving her hands to the front of his pants.

"How about all over my massive chest?"

She gritted her teeth after uttering her dirty words. All Nigel could do was nod to her request. As he spoke, Lucy dropped the robe to reveal her naked voluptuous body to him.

"That's a fine choice. I'll be covering those massive tits with my cum tonight and then you can lick it all up, like a good whore. What are you waiting for, Lucy? Get on your fucking knees and take my pants off."

Without uttering a word in response to him, Lucy did just as she was told. Dropping down to her knees, the buxom brunette model undid his belt while Nigel threw his shirt to the floor. For the final evening spent together in this luxury hotel suite, he wanted to see how well Lucy would work to pleasure him without ordering her. Once she got his pants shoved down to his ankles, both hands moved to his underwear before sliding them down, allowing his growing cock to spring free and into her sight. Nigel stepped out of his pants and underwear while watching his filthy fuck doll wrap both of her hands around his cock. Lucy wasted no time stroking it, adjusting her tightened fingers around his meat pole to pump back and forth with her hands. He was impressed thus far with her display of commitment. Once his dick was at the proper full length, Lucy moved her left hand away and parted small her lips to breathe down over his rod.

Flicking her tongue to her upper lip, Lucy gazed up at Nigel's face before slipping the head of his long cock past her lips. She expected to feel his fingers roaming through her long hair soon, but the man stood idle as the buxom brunette began to slowly bob her head up and down, lovingly sucking his dick. 'Mmmmmm', Lucy moaned while a few light sucking noises echoed from her position down below. Still looking forward to the feeling of Nigel's hand in her hair, she soon closed her eyes to concentrate on moving her lips up and down his thick pole. His eyes scanned down, watching as Lucy soon moved her right hand away from the base of his cock to place it down below with her over hand. She held her breasts up, pinching her nipples between her own fingers as she continued to slobber all over his hardened cock. Eventually Lucy came to a stop, raising her lips to the head to release it with a popping sound.