Mr. Disco Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhhh, yeah."

She expected Nigel to utter some stern command to her but he didn't. All he did in response was let out a low moan. For once she had time on her own, sitting there and gazing at the saliva strings that dangled from her mouth back to his drool-soaked cock. Lucy pushed her lips together, kissing the head while still squeezing her own tits within her hands. Nigel watched her envelope her lips back around his length and proceed to suck it once more. This time Lucy worked her lips up and down at a faster pace, slobbering all over his cock while her tits were halted from bouncing within the grasp of her own hands.

"Suck that fucking cock, there you go. You are my filthy fuck doll, never forget that."

He may have been talking smut with her, but for now Lucy still had something of control from her position on her knees. Pumping her lips up and down his rod, she moaned while closing her eyes. At any moment she still expected to feel his hands reaching through to snatch her up by the hair, yet Nigel didn't. He remained still, watching her pleasure him on her own. Deep down in his mind, he doubted that Lucy would attempt to force an orgasm out of him solely with the use of her lips. Nigel knew his trophy whore all too well and figured she was just preparing him for what was going to be a sloppy session of tit-fucking. He wasn't going to tell her what he wanted. For once, Lucy would be able to pleasure him herself.

"I think you were hungry tonight and didn't wanna tell me."

Lucy ignored his words, still moving her lips up and down his cock before she slowed down. Opening her eyes once more, she looked up into his face before slowly slipping her lips to the head and releasing it with an audible pop sound. Gritting her teeth, Lucy looked up into his eyes. This was the kind of face that Nigel adored from his trophy whore. Resisting the temptation to grab her hair, he listened to her low voice speaking to him.

"Maybe I've been craving a hard cock all day...or maybe..."

"Maybe what?"

Her lips curved into a grin as she pulled her breasts apart. Lucy broke eye contact just to look down at his wet cock for a brief second and then back up at his face.

"Or maybe I'd rather stick it right here."

Nigel moaned as he felt her giant breasts wrapping around his slobber-covered shaft. When Lucy squeezed her amazing heavy boobs around his cock, the entire length disappear except for the head slightly poking up. No matter how many times she did this for him, it was a feeling of pleasure he could never grow tired of. She glanced down, looking at the head poking out and parting her lips to flick it with her tongue. Nigel smiled brightly as his trophy whore began to slowly pump her breasts up and down, fucking his cock to a pulp with them.

"Fuck, this is just what I wanted from you."

Looking up into his eyes, Lucy smirked while she slowly pumped her tits up and down. Nigel took a deep breath before he finally moved his right hand down into her hair, gently caressing her brunette locks. Soon he would be taking control but at least for now, Lucy had free reign to work her skills over him. Despite her eyes looking up at his face, Nigel concentrated his view on watching his cock pump up and disappear in the tight fold between her wonderful breasts.

"Keep going my filthy fuck doll."

"Mmmmmm, you just love calling me that, don't you?"

"I love reminding you, whore. Never forget what you are to me."

Ever so charming with his filthy words, Lucy could've expected him to call her something else as an answer to her small question. She didn't answer him back and had looked away from his face to gaze down and watch his cock pumping up and through the folds of her large breasts. Nigel's hand remained in her hair as he began to curl it up into a weak pony tail between his fingers. She expected him to be pulling her hair shortly, but that didn't prevent her from continuing to pump her boobs up and down over his cock. Nigel was already considering just how long he had to go before his cock would explode. He wanted to be inside her pussy before his orgasm had drawn closer. Timing and pleasure were two things that sadly went together, despite how much he didn't want this to end. Lucy began to moan while working her tits up and down.

"Ohhhhhh, mmmmmm. This feels so wonderful. Mmmmm, I love feeling your cock between my tits."

Nigel almost had to question if Lucy was exaggerating with her words. He didn't expect her to tease him with filthy words like this. Her sincerity was questionable since she didn't bother making eye contact with him. Over and over, she continued to slowly pump her breasts up and down over his fat dick. At this time, Nigel was ready to take over and show her who the real boss was. Lucy had her fun but it was his turn now. Tightening his grip in her hair, he pulled it to tilt her head upward to look up at him. He then began to buck his hips forward, taking over as he was the one now pumping his cock up and down between those wonderful tits.

"Look at me, you dirty bitch. Eyes up here, don't you fucking look away again."

Lucy glanced upward upon hearing his stern voice call out to her. Nigel gazed down at her beautiful face while still thrusting his hips forward to drive his fat cock back and forth between her tits. He moved faster from how Lucy had worked them moments earlier. With his left hand, Nigel pushed his fingers around her cheeks to force her lips open in an O. He then slipped his thumb between her lips while curling his fingers under her chin. Lucy maintained eye contact with him, sucking on his thumb between her lips while he continued to fuck her tits.

"That's it, good girl."

He shoved his thumb deeper into her mouth, feeling Lucy's tongue wiggle over it all while he was still bucking his hips forward. Lucy squeezed her breasts as hard as she possibly could around his cock, but she could tell from the look over his face that he would soon stop. Over time, she had learned of Nigel's bedroom habits all too well. Within seconds, he surely came to a halt with his thrusting movements. Taking a deep breath, he snatched his thumb from her lips and then moved both hands into her hair.

"Get up."

Before Lucy had the chance to rise up from her knees, Nigel pulled her hair and lifted her up to standing on her bare feet. She let out a moan, standing before him. Lucy shoved her busty chest to him, shaking her tits up against his skin. Looking beyond his right shoulder, Nigel knew there was that same glass coffee table sitting on the floor behind Lucy. He had become familiar with his surroundings after several days of staying in this hotel suite. Stepping forward, he caused Lucy to step backwards and to the coffee table. Once he had Lucy standing where he wanted her, Nigel let go of her hair to reach from behind her and knock down a few magazines and an old drink glass to the floor. Lucy heard the loud commotion of the glass cup cracking over the floor. It was apparent to her that he wanted her sitting down over the coffee table, so she wasted no time getting into position.

"Lay your back down for me, Lucy."

Licking her lips, Lucy swallowed her breath while looking up into Nigel's face. She extended her back over the cold glass surface of the coffee table. Unable to prevent herself from licking her lips once again, she bent her knees, spreading her legs out to reveal her wet and dripping opening before him. Nigel stepped forward before her as he watched Lucy place her hands over her knees. His eyes looked over those beautiful large breasts before he gazed down into the pink folds of her entrance. With his right hand fingers wrapped around his cock, he guided it into her while Lucy moaned out to him.

"Ohhhh, fuck me Nigel. Come fuck your dirty little whore, ohhhh yes..."

Her voice was faint with a soft moan as Lucy felt his rod sliding in. Nigel moved his hands, pushing them underneath the bent folds of her legs as he began to thrust forward.

"God, this pussy is among the best I've ever had in all my life! Ohhhhh, fuck!!"

Nigel cried out as he began to pick up the pace almost instantly, pounding her pussy with his throbbing rod. Lucy closed her eyes, her head nearly hung from the coffee table's edge due to it's compact size. With each full thrust inside her, Lucy's giant breasts bounced up and down. Nigel couldn't have found a better place to rest his eyesight than here. He continued to pump his cock into her juicy cunt, watching those big tits shake all around.

"Ohhhhh god! OHHHHHH GOD, YESSSSSS!!"

His efforts paid off as Lucy belted out moans in her loud voice, echoing throughout the large luxurious room. The only sound heard beyond their moans and faint breathing was Nigel's thick balls smacking up between her thighs with each hard thrust. His eyes never left the amazing sight of those great big famous breasts shaking and bouncing around. This was the pleasure he lived for with his trophy whores.

"Yes, Lucy! OHHHHHHH YES! SCREAM FOR ME, MY FILTHY FUCK DOLL!!"

She gritted her teeth, feeling every inch of his hard cock slam into her.

"FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK MEEEEE!! YESSSSS, OHHHH GOD!! I'M YOUR WHORE, YES I AM!!"

Her filthy words were just enough to push him into an overdrive, unable to hold back as he pounded his cock into her pussy time and time again. Smack. Smack. Smack. The sound of his balls hitting her thighs repeatedly were heard loudly over the spare seconds in which neither of them were moaning aloud. Nigel kept his eyes centered on her massive tits that were still bouncing around. Closer she was drawing to that heavenly experience of a precious climax. Lucy opened her eyes, glancing beyond her left shoulder as her body bounced slightly from Nigel pounding his cock into her pussy. It was impossible to hold back her orgasm any longer. Parting her lips, she gasped before crying out to him.

"OHHHH, OHHHHHHH GOD!! YESSSSSSS!!"

He slowed down, almost coming to a complete halt upon the feeling of Lucy's inner walls leaking from within. Nigel took great pride in forcing her orgasm so quickly, but it was only a matter of time that he experienced his own. Stepping back, he quickly pulled his cock from her used pussy and then leaned forward. Lucy's eyes moved up as she watched Nigel lean over the coffee table, moving his hands towards her head.

"Get down..."

Using his right hand, he snatched her hair up within a tight grasp.

"Get down on your fucking knees, NOW!!"

Nigel screamed to her, witnessing the bewildered expression form on Lucy's face before she leaned up from the coffee table. He pulled her hair, helping her down. Lucy's knees hit the floor with a loud thump. He didn't forget her request to cum on her tits.

"Hold your tits up, get 'em ready for me."

Lucy watched him let go of her hair before gripping it once more with his left hand. She looked forward, seeing his hard cock held by his right hand as Nigel began to stroke it hard and fast. She held her breasts up, placing her hands beneath those immense tits he loved so much. Gritting her teeth, Lucy gave him one final glare up into his eyes. She didn't utter any words, knowing that her looks would be more than enough to send him over the edge. Still wanking his cock back and forth with his hand, Nigel groaned before he could no longer hold back.

"FUCKKKKK!! YESSSSSSS!!"

Just as his voice roared aloud, Lucy watched as a torrent of cum went flying from his cock and drenching her left breast in cum. She moaned, glancing down to watch another thick string of his seed slather over her left tit and drip down her nipple. Nigel moved his aim, firing off another wad of cum that painted over her right breast and streaked up to her neck.

"Ohhhhhhh, man! FUCK!!"

Yet again he cried out, still stroking his cock with his hand to send off more spurts of cum over her lovely breasts. Lucy took a deep breath upon feeling his warm bodily liquids covering her skin. It strangely reminded her of the last men who used to cum all over her tits. For a brief moment, her mind was on Luke while Nigel let go of her hair as stood out of breath. The streams of cum dripped from her breasts, flowing down to her stomach. Now that he was done, Nigel smiled down to her.

"Quite a load huh? Don't forget to lick it up for me. Get cleaned up and then get upstairs. I wanna get a good night's rest with you before we head back to London in the morning."

******************

1 DAY LATER

The morning soon couldn't have come any faster for a man with determination among the center of his mind. Luke had spent last night surfing the internet to track information about John Varga. Once he learned that his office was located in South Beach, he knew just where he was going to spend his time tomorrow. The office wasn't far from the hotel he was sharing with Keeley, making for what would be a short walk through the streets. Luke would need to do something to gain the photographer's attention. Perhaps he would've heard Luke's name in passing seeing as Varga seemed to enjoy working with many glamour models over the years. It was a risky move, but one that was better than sitting around and doing nothing. As he parted ways with Keeley, Luke dressed up for today's meeting with all plans of heading down to Varga's office right at 8 AM sharp. Parting ways with Keeley was easier to do all in one go than sticking around. He had already broken her heart with his decision and Luke didn't plan on hanging around to remind her of that awful feeling. There wouldn't be a way to fix the bridge between them anyway.

Dressing up in his casual clothes of white pants and a pink shirt beyond the white blazer jacket he always kept with him, Luke began walking through the South Beach streets early in the morning. He planned to be right there at the offices of John Varga within minutes of the opening hours that had been listed on his official website. Back at the hotel, he had already packed up his belongings, ready to leave upon any news. Through his walk, the streets of South Beach were as busy as ever. He had heard the tales of how it was among Miami's largest tourist attractions and could only believe it from what he witnessed with his own eyes. Varga's office was located down a block of several pastel color painted buildings behind a row of hotels. Once he reached the front doors of the light blue colored building, Luke stood there for a moment thinking to himself. Beyond the doors he could see a young man sitting behind a white reception desk. It took Luke a few seconds thinking of how he would approach this before he sighed and then pulled open the front door. He was greeted to the feeling of an air conditioned building offering a cool breeze. He stomped his way to the front desk.

"Good morning, how can I help you?"

Luke was greeted to the voice of a young man sitting behind the desk. His blonde hair was cut short, his face clean shaved and all Luke could make out was a neon green button up shirt. Taking a few glances over the young man, Luke spoke directly to him in reply.

"I'm here to see Mr. Varga. It's something important."

"Mr. Varga is a busy man. I will need to know your name and do you have a business appointment scheduled with him?"

"No, I have nothing scheduled with him unless you wanna schedule him something right now. Look, I don't have all day. This is important that I talk to him. Call him and tell him that someone wants to talk to him about Nigel Taylor. Can you do that for me?"

The man shook his head before replying.

"Sir, if you want to see Mr. Varga, you need to file an appointment with him. That's all I can-"

Cutting him off, Luke leaned across the desk and pointed his right hand finger into the young man's face.

"No! I don't have much time, so you listen to me. Call him on the phone right now, just do it for me."

Moving his finger from the man's face, Luke bit down on his lower lip and then immediately changed his demeanor. Perhaps this would be easier if he wasn't so stern and threatening.

"Look, you call him on the phone you can tell him anything you think of me. Tell him you've got a raging maniac or a psychotic asshole in this office. Tell him anything you want, just make it clear that I need to talk to him about Nigel Taylor and it's really fucking important."

After a moment of silence, the young man chuckled a laugh and smirked.

"You're funny. I could just call security from upstairs and tell them to escort you out, but I guess I can do this for you. It's not everyday some tough guy in a suit comes barging through the door demanding a meeting like this. Whatever your business is with Mr. Varga and this Nigel Taylor you mention, it's none of my concern."

Shifting his eyes back to Luke, the man reached across the desk for the office phone. From there, Luke could see his fingernails were painted black. He took a deep breath and stepped back from the desk, placing his hands on his hips as he watched the man press a button over the office phone. He raised the phone up to his ear, before uttering something else to Luke.

"Just so you know, Mr. Varga often sleeps in up to the afternoon hours. So if he don't answer, you're just gonna have to wait until he gets up. I'll leave him a message for you."

The phone rang while Luke just stood there and let out a sigh. A few seconds later, it appeared to be connected from the other line.

"Good morning, Mr. Varga. I hope I didn't wake you by calling this early. How did you sleep?"

A faint response was heard from where Luke was standing before the man carried on.

"Well, I normally would never call this early but something different has happened within the first few minutes of having the office open today..."

He shifted his eyes to Luke, giving him a small grin before he spoke into the phone again.

"A rude man has come barging through the front doors demanding to meet with you. He says it's of the utmost importance and in regards to a man named Nigel Taylor. This rude man refuses to leave and says he doesn't have much time, claims whatever he wants to talk to you about is very important. He hasn't told me his name, so I don't know who he is. Do you want to meet with him, sir?"

Moments went by in silence as the young man looked away from Luke. He nodded his head twice before he finally replied back.

"Very well. I'll inform him now, sir."

He hung up the phone and then smiled up at Luke.

"You are a lucky man, let me tell you that. Mr. Varga says he will meet you. Usually he don't like meeting with strangers who just come in here and don't give their name, but he believes you are a special case. He will be dropping by the office around eleven-thirty, so you've got a few hours to wait."

Luke sighed in relief. It was a long shot for such a meeting to occur, but success had come. He glanced down over the tiled floor for a moment to think to himself. When his eyes looked back up at the desk, he spoke again.

"Did Mr. Varga say anything about Nigel Taylor when you said his name?"

The young man nodded.

"Yes. He says that he knew there was something odd about Mr. Taylor, which is the only reason he has agreed to meet with you."

His reply answered a few single questions that had been roaming through Luke's mind since last night. So Nigel did take Lucy to meet with Varga. That part was true to verify the information Keeley had found out last night. Whatever this odd something was, Luke was eager to find out, hopefully if Varga would go into details during their meeting. To wait three hours for this meeting, he figured it wouldn't hurt to leave the office and go pay for breakfast at a nearby fast food restaurant not far. He had time to burn but it would be moving by slowly at the rate of his anticipation for this meeting. Before he walked out the door, he turned to speak to the young man one more time.