Mr. Disco Ch. 11

Story Info
Luke parties with Kelly Brook, Nigel meets Melissa Debling.
17.1k words
5
15.7k
53

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All characters and names are fictional and were made up. I do not make money from these stories. Please do not copy and plagiarize my work.

To all the people who sent me feedback for the past 3 years about this series, thank you. It's been a long time and I'm happy to give a new chapter after such a long wait, enjoy!

******************

Los Angeles, California

The plane had touched down, docking into LAX airport a few minutes after 8 PM on the clock. Between time differences traveling from one end of the U.S. to the other, jet lag was something completely out of Luke's system by this point. He had left Keeley Hazell back in Miami after his meeting with John Varga, ready to to go out on another journey that would hopefully bring him closer to the overall goal of finding himself face to face with Lucy Pinder once again. Everything had hinged on this job for Varga, as Luke had to hope the old man truly kept his word. This was the only chance he truly felt that he had with getting close to her after all the pain he had been through following Nigel Taylor around. To come so close back in Miami, only to be denied and have more missteps was almost discouraging.

All along, Luke had to quietly consider the possibility in the back of his mind that all of this had been a waste for nothing. What if Lucy didn't want to see him again? What if she had truly had fallen in love with Nigel? There were other similar questions that went through his mind when sitting strapped in the seat aboard that airplane. All of this could've been for nothing, leaving Keeley behind with a broken heart and avoiding the lust of Michelle Marsh, if the worst had happened. Better still, Luke believed that there had to be a chance. If Lucy truly loved him, then she would forgive him for the mistake he had made a while back. These thoughts remained at the center of his mind, passing the hours aboard the three hour long flight.

Before leaving, Varga had given Luke some information regarding Kelly Brook, whom he had to meet with. The old man was hoping Luke could become her agent and work out a deal for another photography book under his name. It was a lucky break that Luke actually was familiar with Kelly's current agent. Varga had passed along contact information not only for her, but the agent who had turned down previous offers in the year. Gene Bird was represent Kelly's modelling career now outside of Hollywood. Luke had caught a lucky break, as he had previous interactions with Gene over the years. Another American man like him, Gene had managed models out of Zoo magazine back when publications were something to rely on within the glamour industry. Luke had not thought about Gene in years, but now he was wondering how the man was able to land a job managing work for Kelly Brook.

Years ago, Kelly had been something of a sacred object that was untouchable for most agents working for models or employed by the lads mags themselves. Though Luke had met her, he had not really shared much time with her like he did with other models. She wasn't just a glamour model, but one who had risen beyond her Page 3 days and was a national sensation across Britain. Back in the day, many thought Lucy Pinder would've reached that same level of fame. All of it felt like a lifetime ago by this point. That was years ago, before the magazines were bought out and merged under one new corporate chain - Perfect Kiss. The glamour industry had been falling for the past five years, but one could argue that Nigel Taylor's business practices were keeping it afloat. At least for now.

After getting off the plane, Luke took a taxi to go book a cheap hotel room close by in Downtown L.A. With only a spare bit of clothes and some money he brought with him, this would be a good time to call the bank and check one of his personal accounts. Los Angeles was a home far away from him. Any time he stepped foot back there to feel the hot L.A. sun, there was a sense of loneliness that crept through his mind. Back at the hotel he couldn't shake that feeling while shaving his face and jumping in the shower. Maybe it would've been smarter to play things along and bring Keeley with him, but that bridge was gone. Reuniting with Lucy was the main goal for Luke at this point. The one driving point that kept him going in life throughout what was starting to feel like a wild goose chase of a journey.

Feeling fresh with a shower and shaking, Luke combed his short dark hair back in the bathroom before stepping out. He would need to order something to eat soon, as he had not had a meal since the morning back in Miami. While stepping around the empty hotel room, he began to think of how he would approach Gene. The two had not spoken in many years. The last Luke had heard of Gene, he had been managing Stacey Poole, but that was a long time ago. How he went from Stacey all the way to Kelly Brook was a mystery. Rumors had always swirled around back in London of how wild Kelly was with her sex life, so perhaps that had something do with her and Gene. The man had a reputation as a player, but then again Luke could brag for himself too. Standing with his phone in hand, he thought up some excuses to make a call. There had to be a reason for this call, something believable. Pressing the screen of his smartphone, he raised it to his ear and listened to the ringing.

"Hello? Who's calling?"

The voice had a level of familiarity to Luke's ears. No one besides Gene himself seemed to answering these random calls.

"Hey, Gene! Is that you? It's Luke Evans."

"Oh, hey Luke! It's been a long time since I last talked to you. Why are you calling me today?"

"I heard you were working with Kelly Brook in LA, is that true?"

"Yeah... who told you?"

Quietly thinking to himself, Luke knew he could easily lie by mentioning his old best friend Peter Morris. Even though the man had betrayed him, his name would still carry weight to an agent like Gene.

"You remember my old partner Peter? He was one of Kelly's mates a long time back. I guess he heard it from her."

"Oh yeah, I remember him."

Luke changed the subject, steering course of the conversation with his next reply.

"Look, I'm in LA and looking for work. I was trying to manage something for Keeley Hazell but things didn't go too well. You wanna hook up and have a few drinks?"

"Wow, you were working with Keeley? Now that's someone I haven't heard from in a long time."

"Yeah, but not anymore. I guess you could say I'm a freelancer now just like back in the day. Any chance I can meet up with you and Kelly?"

"Sure, I know you were never the type of guy to miss a party. Is that still true for you, Luke?"

Chuckling at that comment, Luke was quick to reply.

"Yeah, I'm down for a bit of partying. Been a while since I've been in a club back home, I can say that much."

"Come join us at the Spooky Republic club tomorrow night. We'll be there around ten, I hope that's not too early for you."

"Trust me, it's not. I'll be there on time."

The phone clicked hanging up. Luke stood there for a moment and thought to himself about this club. Spooky Republic, what kind of name was that? He didn't know his way around the L.A. club scene like he did parts of London or Ibiza. The most he could hope for was that this wasn't a Halloween themed place where he would stick out like a sore thumb with his bright pastel colors. Perhaps now was the best time more than ever to go out and buy some new threads. It had been a long time since he spent money on a tailored suit back home. Luke could only hope he was in L.A. for a few days at most, for he didn't want to spend weeks here trying to wine and dine Kelly. Tomorrow night, he would have to make a play for her in terms of seduction and just hope that luck would be on his side. All of this would be coming down to a chance.

******************

London, England

Back home at last, Nigel Taylor's private jet plane had touched down hours ago docking into the airport. He had escorted Lucy Pinder back to the luxury penthouse suite he had in Westminster, eager to go back to work for Perfect Kiss and take some phone calls. The trip to Miami had been one for fun, as he and Lucy were joined by his brother Sebastian at one point, as well as Rosie Jones. Nigel was eager to get back in his office and see the contracts signed by a new model who was joining the company. One special blonde by the name of Melissa Debling was set to officially ink her name into Perfect Kiss and prepare some new photoshoots with studios under the corporate name. This was a meeting he was most looking forward to.

Back at the penthouse suite, he had Lucy escorted up to join Holly Peers. His two favorite trophy whores as he liked to call them. It would be a reunion between the ladies, one that Nigel didn't care to witness. He didn't have to worry about Holly. She had proven her loyalty to him in the past and he didn't expect her to open her mouth in protest over the fact he neglected her from the fun with Lucy back in Miami. Holly knew her place and didn't question his authority over her. That was one of the reasons Nigel had her with the status of trophy whore. If not, there were always other models residing in the hotel attached to the Perfect Kiss office building. The pleasure palace as he liked to call it had many of a harem of whores that Nigel had access to.

He couldn't wait to meet up with Melissa. For the longest time, he had been wanting to sign her to Perfect Kiss. Peter so far had proved his usefulness with landing her name over the dotted line on a contract. Pleased with the news, Nigel was quick to call up Melissa and begin chatting with her over the phone. All the while he talked to another woman from his office, Lucy had unpacked her clothes and began to unwind back in the penthouse suite. She came in while Holly was in the shower, seemingly unalerted by her presence. Lucy went to the bedroom and began to strip down, getting more comfortable in a simple shirt covering her massive breasts and then a pair of booty shorts down below. As time was going by, she was growing used to how Nigel handled himself, though she still had to question if this was absolute happiness in life.

Back on the plane, Nigel informed Lucy that he wanted her to do a calendar shoot in the following weeks. She was under contract with Perfect Kiss and though the news had already broke, Nigel wanted to make a statement that the infamous Lucy Pinder was shooting at his studio. She agreed and they celebrated this with a few glasses of wine. Nigel wasn't in the mood to get frisky and dirty with the woman he dubbed his filthy fuck doll. This caught Lucy by surprise, but perhaps she had successfully tired him out back in Miami. Whatever the case, she was happy to be back in London for now, reunited with Holly. The other woman had no such desire to be in the same room with Lucy again. Nigel was all Holly cared about and for the past week, she felt entirely forgotten by him.

Standing in the shower, Holly set her big blue eyes forward over the fogged glass door. The warm water trickled down her voluptuous figure. She moved her hands to her breasts, squeezing them at the thought of Nigel pressing his palms against her erect nipples. Closing her eyes, she couldn't push back the feeling of lust as her cunt became wetter with each passing second. Oh, how she longed for Nigel's touch. It felt like years were beginning to pass from the time he had left with Lucy. That other woman who's name she didn't even want to think about. Oh, how much she hated when he brought another woman into their life as competition. Holly was certain that she would win in the end, as she had managed to push Nigel's previous trophy whore women out of the picture. He was her man and at the end of the day, she would never share him.

Sliding her hands beneath her breasts, she touched over the feather tattoo beneath her left breast and then began to roam her fingers down her wet body. Her fingertips glided with ease as her wet hair bounced down her back with Holly moving her head around. Once again, she was lost in the thoughts of the man whom she loved with all her life. It had been so long. That was all Holly could keep telling herself when she slid her left hand index finger beyond the pink folds of her vulva and began to finger herself. Cooing softly, Holly bit down on her lower lip and began to cry out in pleasure. It was all from the touch of her hand, but she had to relieve this sense of loneliness, regardless that Nigel would soon be home. Moaning out, she opened her eyes and turned to face the sliding glass door of the shower.

In the distance, Holly suddenly heard the sound of someone back in the bedroom. Could that be him? Her natural instincts flushed as she began to finger herself more aggressively. Dipping her index and middle fingers into her pussy, she used her other hand to rub at her clit above. Despite Nigel not being around, she kept her bush completely shaved as if he had not left the country at all. Maybe that was him outside the bathroom in the apartment. There was no need to second guess now as Holly embraced this pleasure, still thrusting her fingers into her cunt in an effort to work herself into a quick orgasm. She couldn't go another day without him. Keeping her eyes shut, Holly moaned. Crying out in her lust, she wiggled her fingers over her clit in sync with her two fingers shoving back and forth beyond her pink folds.

"Ohhhhh, ohhhhhhhh, YESSSSSSS!!"

Crying out in ecstasy, her legs began to shake the feeling of what was a hard climax. Her juices sprayed down onto the white floor of the shower and trickling down her thighs. Layers of fog had created a cloudy atmosphere from within the bathroom and shower. At least Holly was clean at this point, still drenched in warm water that sprayed from the faucet above. She braced herself, catching her breath and opening her eyes at the sound of foot steps outside. Now was time to turn off the water and prepare herself for Nigel's arrival, if that was truly him wandering the penthouse suite. With a smile on her face, she ran her hands through her hair, straightening those dark locks beyond her shoulders before sliding the door open to the shower. There, standing at the shower door was Lucy to greet her. Holly's smile completely fell as she looked at the other woman standing in her shirt and black shorts.

"Hey, sorry! I didn't know that was you in the shower."

Lucy smiled back at her but Holly wasn't going to return the favor. Nigel wasn't back, instead she was starring back at that other woman she had to share him with. The water trickled down her naked body as she stomped her feet to grab a towel from the rack. Lucy could tell from that disgusted expression across Holly's face, she didn't seem thrilled to see her.

"Where's Nigel? You came back without him?"

"He sent me up so he could go to work. We just got off the plane earlier today."

Holly wasn't amused. If anything, it was an insult that he would come back into the country and not even see her before going back to the office. Right then and there, she knew Lucy was a threat to her. Of course, she had speculated it before but now, Holly surely believed it. She could co-exist with Lucy for now, but it would never last. Something would have to give and Holly had made her mind up before Nigel and Lucy came back home. This wasn't going to work with the both of them. She didn't plan on sitting in second place to Lucy. While wrapping the towel around her body, Lucy looked back at her friend and could tell there was a level of animosity between them now. Holly had not even asked questions like how Lucy had been or if they had a good time in Miami.

Stepping out of the bathroom, Lucy left Holly there without bothering her. She couldn't shake the feeling that something was off between them. It was that look in her eye that had made her feel uneasy. While stepping out of the bedroom and back into the living room, she let out a sigh wandering her way into the kitchen. Lucy didn't ask for this, though she had put her name on the line of a contract to join Perfect Kiss. She didn't know that she would end up here in a love triangle with someone who was once a friend of hers years ago. Nigel Taylor liked to play his games but right now, there was nothing she could do but see it out. It was easy for her to guess that Holly had a problem with her out of jealousy, but Lucy didn't love Nigel. There was a difference between liking a man and falling in love. As she grabbed the front handle of the refrigerator, a door could be heard opening from the living room.

"Nigel! Welcome home, darling!"

Holly's voice rang out as she came dashing to the front door to greet her man by throwing her arms around his neck and shoving her body up against his. She had her hair fixed up in a towel, a black robe covering her busty form. Nigel was in a black pinstriped suit as usual. Dark hair slicked back and a clean shaved face to fit his usual skinny form. He kissed Holly passionately as Lucy came running into the room to also greet him.

"How was your trip? I missed you so much."

"It was good, but there's no place like home."

He responded before returning the kiss. What Lucy witnessed was the complete opposite in behavior from Holly compared to the previous minutes of dealing with her cold shoulder. She stepped behind Holly and Nigel's eyes connected with her as he looked back at her, now ignoring Holly.

"Happy to be back home, huh?"

Lucy nodded back at him and then Holly turned her head to give Lucy a dirty look. That snarling face was visible from the corner of her eye but she kept her eyes focused on Nigel instead.

"Yes, how was work?"

"Everything's fine, just tending to the usual paper work. I've got Melissa coming up to join us later. We're gonna have dinner."

"Melissa Debling?"

It was Holly who spoke up as she unwrapped her arms from his neck and stood face to face with Nigel. Lucy already knew about the new model who had joined the agency. He turned to Holly, nodding his head with a small grin.

"Yes, she's with Perfect Kiss now. Shall I say, she's finally found her home with us."

Holly returned the grin.

"Mmmmm, congratulations. I know I'm happy to hear she's part of the company now. Melissa should've joined us years ago."

His eyes shifted to Lucy as he spoke.

"Put on something nice with a lot of cleavage for us to go out later. I want you looking hot, showing those boobs off when we go to see her."

All Lucy did was nod her head obediently before replying.

"Yes sir."

Hearing this and seeing that look on Lucy's face, Holly stood there for a moment and wondered to herself. Did she just hear this right? The man had not been home not even five minutes and planned a date for a one night stand, but involving Lucy and not her? Nigel walked past her and Lucy stepped aside so he could go into the bedroom. Holly followed behind him.

"Wait, Nigel!"

He ignored her and continued to walk, finally turning around in the bedroom to look at her as she unloaded on him.

"You're taking Lucy on a date with Melissa? Why not me? Why not both of us? I haven't seen you in what feels like months. You come home and that's literally the first thing you say when you walk through the door!"

Nigel pointed his finger at her, giving her a stern look followed by a rebuttal in a low tone.

"Holly, you know better than to talk to me like that. Watch your fucking mouth."

She took a step back, all while Lucy was watching in the distance. Holly swallowed her breath before replying.

"I'm sorry, hon. It's just-"

Cutting her off, Nigel wagged his finger at her and shook his head.

"No! Don't give me any bullshit. You drop the fucking attitude right now and be a good girl."