Mr. Disco Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't start the record until I say so, got it?"

"Yeah, I got it."

With a quick reply, Luke's eyes gazed across the room. Light pink was the color of the walls while her bed was made up with white sheets, matching the shelves in the room with framed photos and other personal belongings. He had to wonder how long Kelly had been staying here, as the bedroom was personalized to her liking. She had shut the door to her bathroom and then Luke got up to walk over to her vinyl player. There was an impressive vinyl collection down on the shelf beneath the player, but his eyes were scanning over the album she had taken out. Grabbing the LP sleeve, he flipped it over to learn that this was Luther Vandross' debut album from 1976. He looked over the track list as Kelly suddenly called out to him.

"Start the album! I'm about to come out!"

Without replying to her in spoken word, Luke moved the needle over the vinyl and then hit the play button. As he stepped back, the opening riff began to play of the first track - Funky Music. He took a seat back on the bed as Luther Vandross' soulful voice began to call out 'hey! hey, hey yeah! Oh, carry on, carry on, carry on!' The bathroom door knob turned and a sliver of light poured out as Kelly made her grand entrance at the sound of the old music playing. Luke's eyes gazed forward at the sound of her high heels clicking and clacking. The dress was gone and now Kelly stood in a lingerie outfit. Light blue stockings pulled up to her thighs, matching her bottom piece that covered her pussy. His eyes scanned up her perfect stomach, witnessing those giant natural breasts in a matching bra.

"Every time I hear... funky music. I just can't stand still! I've got to move!"

As the words to the first verse began to play, Kelly locked her eyes onto Luke. She began to step closer to him, matching the beat and tempo of the music, all while Luther's voice continued on.

"Every time I feel... my motor gettin' in gear. Funky music is... somewhere near! Here it is!"

The tempo immediately changed as Kelly bent over and flipped her long brunette hair.

"Funky music! Sure enough! Is a part of me!"

With the chorus beginning, Kelly leaned back up and her arms up. She began to push her hips in and out, swaying with this fast tempo now. Luke didn't take his eyes off her as she was putting on this lingerie-clad dance for him to such a fun song.

"I'll do the singing! Just give me the beat! From the drummer, please!"

Arms still raised in the air, Kelly moved to her left side. She beat her hips a few times in tempo with the bass, then moved to the right. The chorus continued on, but her eyes never left Luke's face as she witnessed that expression of amazement he had. She waited until the chorus ended and the music shifted back to the opening riffs and then she finally lowered her arms. Luke swallowed his breath, gazing at her massive breasts. The woman knew right where his eyes were and that prompted her to raise her right hand up to her left shoulder and lower one of her bra straps. Kelly quickly took her bra off, shaking her huge natural breasts and witnessing his eyes become enlarged.

"Funky sounds I hear... When I'm walkin',"

Biting down on her lower lip, Kelly studied where Luke set his eyes on her breasts and then she began to twirl her bra around with her right hand index finger. It spun around as he sat up and the song carried on.

"It seems like everywhere I turn... I hear the funky beat!"

She stepped a bit closer, dropping the bra and then shaking her breasts around. Luke watched them flap and wobble around at the bass of the song.

"Yes I do! Yes I do! Yes I doooo! People think... that I'm a little crazy!"

Hearing Luther's voice still singing had only created more of a temptation as Luke was gazing at Kelly's huge tits. There wasn't another woman he was thinking about right now as she moved towards him and pushed her hand against his chest. Quickly straddling him, Kelly climbed onto his lap and moved her hands to her boobs. She shoved them up into Luke's face.

"Yes they do! Cause they'll see me walking... then I'll start dancing in the street! And then I say - sock it to me! FUNKY! MUSIC!"

The chorus began to play once again as Kelly pulled her breasts apart and smothered Luke's face with them. He shook his head around, slobbering and sucking in a quick attempt to properly motorboat those breasts. They were bigger and better than ever and now, he had them all to himself. Kelly shook her tits and began to grind her hips down onto his crotch at the tempo of the song. While Luke's face was still shoved between her boobs, he could feel her ass bumping and grinding down onto him, matching the tempo of the beat. This had quickly went from a striptease to a proper lap dance, all at the right tempo of that wonderful song.

"Funky music! Sure enough! Is a part of me!

I'll do the singin', just give me the beat!

From the drummer please! Everybody!

Yeah, yeah! Dance to the funky sound!

I go crazy! Yes I do! Every time funky music comes around!"

******************

London, England

"I don't know what year this wine is, but I must say it's quite delicious."

Lucy Pinder spoke up as she was pouring her third glass of the night. She sat a private table across from Nigel, brushing shoulders with Melissa Debling on her right side as they were both facing the man of the hour. True to his word, Nigel had arranged a date at a high class restaurant with one of his favorite women and the newest model signed onto his company. Lucy did as Nigel ordered her to, finding a proper dress that revealed heavy cleavage nearly spilling out of the front. Melissa on the other hand a similar outfit, but dressed in white. A dress that was almost too tight for her. Nigel couldn't help but think she looked like a high class escort, but he wasn't going to make that comment in public.

The thought of having a date with two women like this, out in public around other people of wealth and status only stroked his ego further. He couldn't stop grinning, as he felt like a king sitting there with two women that would later serve him in the bedroom. Melissa wanted to discuss business now that she was under contract at Perfect Kiss. This prompted Lucy to bring up that she had a calendar shoot upcoming. Melissa talked about wanting to choose photographers to her likening and have a level of creative control for her photoshoots. Nigel agreed to her demands, telling her that she wouldn't have to worry about having any problems. If she didn't approve of a photographer, he could be removed from the set and replaced by someone to her liking.

"So earlier you said something doing group photo shoots."

Melissa spoke up. Nigel nodded back at her.

"Yeah. Wouldn't you like to do a photo shoot with Lucy or someone else."

Lucy turned her head, glancing over at Melissa with a smile. The two girls looked at each other then grinned back at Nigel. Melissa flashed her teeth before replying.

"Sure, why not? But I was thinking about a friend of mine instead. Does the name Stacey Poole ring a bell?"

"Of course it does."

Giggling at Nigel's response, Melissa carried on.

"You should offer her a contract. I could get in touch with her for you."

Lucy took another sip of her glass as Nigel focused on the other woman.

"I'd love to sign her. If you could bring her to my office, I would make it worth your while."

"Oh yeah, did I hear that right? Mr. Boss man is gonna make this worth my while?"

Her eyes shifted over to Lucy as Melissa was obviously flirting. When they both looked back at Nigel, he smirked.

"I might as well break the news with what I wanna do after this date. We're going back to the palace and the three of us are gonna up to your new room, Melissa."

"My new room?"

"That's right. When I sign a model, they get their own private room at my hotel."

The wink Nigel made was enough to almost make Lucy gag. The level of smugness he displayed was overwhelming, but Melissa seemed amused by it.

"I take it you wanna watch me and Lucy strip down in that room huh?"

Still smirking, Nigel quirked his eyebrows up.

"Yeah, I was gonna ask first."

Again, Melissa glanced over at Lucy. Their shoulders were touching again as she made a quiet gesture. All Nigel did was sit back, finding it amusing that the two of them seemed to have chemistry together like this. He knew it wasn't Lucy's first go at a threesome but what of Melissa? He had to wonder with how she put on the act. Finally after a few seconds, she glanced back at Nigel and nodded.

"I hope you can handle the both of us. Two against one really isn't fair, you know?"

Nigel locked his eyes at Melissa, replying in a low voice.

"Trust me, I know how to handle two in the bedroom."

Lucy glanced over at Melissa, for she knew what was to come more so than the blonde model. Holly would not be joining them, as that was something else centered on Lucy's mind. Not making any comment whatsoever, she sipped the final remainder of wine from her glass. Soon they would be leaving and heading back to the hotel or palace as Nigel referred to it. Lucy could only hope that Melissa knew how to withstand a man such as Nigel. If not, then the busty blonde would quickly have a rude awakening on her hands. One thing Lucy knew for sure, it was going to be a wild night once they got up to that private room. She was almost eager to witness what the suites looked like for the Perfect Kiss models. It was her guess that they were elegant fancy hotel rooms, but not at the level of luxury of the penthouse she and Holly shared with Nigel.

******************

Los Angeles, California

A string of saliva trickled past Kelly's pink lips while her right hand gripped Luke's cock and held it directly up. His clothes had been removed almost ten minutes ago. The record player was stopped after she had her fun dancing to that one specific song that started the album. After she got off Luke's lap, Kelly finished stripping by shoving her thong down to reveal her shaved pussy, glistening in wetness. She turned around and bent over, smacking her own thick ass cheeks to tease him. With her naked, it was his turn to strip, but she revealed her dominant hand by grabbing his shirt and nearly ripping it off. Kelly took it upon herself to strip Luke, all while rubbing her big tits up against his chest and teasing him with the touch of her hand. That time had passed with no words spoken between them.

Now she was down on her knees, slowly sucking him in the most sensual way possible. Kelly had went from fast paced dancing to a song that got Luke's adrenaline running to now taking her time. He stood there on the floor, gazing down into her big brown eyes and feeling another string of her drool fall down onto his shiny, saliva soaked shaft. Kelly spit again then shoved that fat dick back between her lips. Unwrapping her hand from the base, she began to bob her head up and down, sucking him inch by inch. He moaned, crying out to her in pleasure as the woman closed her eyes. Stuck in pure concentration, Kelly was determined to devour his cock all for herself. She moved faster, bobbing her head up and down and shoving her lips all the way down to the base, deepthroating that cock.

"Ohhhhhh, god!"

As Luke cried out to her, that wasn't enough for her to stop. Kelly continued, still sucking him inch by inch as she buried her lips down into his bush of ball hairs. Feeling his balls smack against her chin below, Kelly held her position and moved her hands down to her breasts. She pinched her own nipples and squeezed her tits while pulling her lips back to the head, not once gagging on the length of his shaft. Her eyes opened as she gazed up at Luke's face and then released his cock from her lips with a popping noise.

"Ahhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm yeah..."

Saliva strings dangled from her mouth back to his cock. Kelly closed her lips and then began to loudly slobber as she blew a bubble of spit and pushed her lips back to the head of his cock and gave it a slobbery kiss. The drool began to dangle from her lips, breaking off and falling to her mighty tits below. She raised her right hand, gripping his cock and then opening her mouth. As Kelly extended her tongue out, she began to slap his cock against it creating loud smacking noises. His eyes never left hers before she squeezed her lips back around that shaft and resumed sucking it. Moving her hand yet again, Kelly played with her boobs while bobbing her head up and down. Luke was holding onto dear life, trying to withstand her slow, but aggressive lust that was channeled through her oral pleasuring.

"Ohhhhhhh, my god. You're so fucking good..."

He cried his words out to her, but Kelly showed no mercy. Over and over, she bobbed her head up and down while Luke curled his face up, just trying his hardest to hold back from blowing his load down her throat. Whimpering to her, he almost began to curl his toes up at the sound of her mouth slobbering up and down his long shaft. Finally, Kelly pulled her lips back to the head and released his cock with another popping sound. Her eyes glared up at him as she grinned at Luke and began to play with her breasts. She bounced them up and down, rubbing them together with her hands.

"You think you can handle fucking these titties, Luke? I mean, can you fuck 'em without cumming too soon?"

Raising her eyebrows, Kelly teased him as she continued to play with her breasts. Bouncing them up and down, then rubbing them together. It was apparent she could see how distraught he was. All with the talent of her mouth, she had nearly worked him into an early orgasm.

"Wanna fuck these big titties? Think you can handle my big tits, hmmmm?"

Teasing had become taunting. Kelly knew how to say the right words and push a man like him. Luke nodded, grabbing his cock as she then pulled her tits apart to offer him a passage.

"Oh yeah, I wanna fuck 'em! God, they're so fucking big. I don't remember them being that big years ago."

Wasting no time, she leaned forward and squeezed those giant breasts around his cock. Those tits were so large, they completely swallowed up his shaft with only the head poking up in the middle. Luke moved his hand back and Kelly let out a moan. Her eyes locked onto him as she bit down on her lower lip.

"Mmmmmmm, you better fuck 'em real good. Prove that you can handle these titties!"

It was onto Luke now to take over. Kelly made it clear she wasn't going to be doing all the work after the sensual sucking she had given his cock. With his left hand, Luke moved it behind her shoulder so he could hold her into place as he began to buck his hips. Kelly moaned, gasping for breath as his cock was now driving back and forth between her tits.

"Ohhhhh, yeah! Just like that! Fuck my titties!"

She moved her left hand underneath one of her tits, then the right hand upward in an awkward way of gripping them. Luke's eyes watched as the entire length of his shaft had disappeared between her breasts with the head poking up. Over and over, he thrust hard to the point a smacking noise became audible between their bodies, all while she moaned in that sexy English accent of hers. Luke couldn't control himself. Though he had done this with other busty glamour models, he was feeling something special with Kelly right now. As he continued to thrust his cock between her breasts, he moaned and called out to her.

"Oh my fucking god, these tits are amazing."

"Mmmmmm, yes they are. I love having a big cock shoved right between 'em. Come on, keep fucking my titties. Yes, oh yes! Fuck 'em, Luke!"

As he continued to thrust between her tits, she loosened her grip and then his cock came flopping free. Kelly laughed at this accident and held her breasts back up, offering another passage for him to shove his cock back between them. Laughing again, she smiled wide while looking up at his face as he began to fuck her tits yet again. Luke wasn't the only one enjoying this, as she was finding the pleasure to overwhelm her. Over and over, he continued to pump his cock between those tits.

"Mmmmmm, that's it! That's it! Ohhhhhhhhh, yeah!"

Breaking eye contact, Kelly finally gave in and looked down below to watch his cock thrust up and down between her big boobs. She opened her mouth and began to flick her tongue across the head each time it poked up. Again and again, Luke continued to thrust and then Kelly squeezed her lips around the head when he slowed down. Trapping his cock between her tits with the head in her mouth, her big brown eyes shot up at him. She winked and then pulled her lips off with a popping noise. Luke stepped back as she let go of her breasts, freeing his cock. He couldn't hold back from teasing her now with taunting words like she did him.

"Satisfied?"

"Mmmmmmm, yeah."

Kelly grabbed his cock, twisting her right hand fingers around it as she bit down on her lower lip. Luke took a step back as she began to rise up from her knees and stand before him.

"You know how to work that cock between a pair of big tits. I like that in a man."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yes, you just won a first class ticket to the next phase of this lovely night."

Giving her a confused look, Luke replied.

"Uhhh, what?"

Her hand was still gripping his shaft, prompting Kelly to begin wanking it back and forth as she giggled.

"Yeah! A ticket to go for a ride!"

If her job was to confuse him to reveal a surprise, Kelly had Luke right where she wanted. With her free hand, she shoved him backwards with such force, he went stumbling backwards. She let go of his cock and then pushed him again. He fell down onto the bed with a slight bounce. Kelly then giggled as she climbed up atop him, rubbing her busty chest up against his and then pushing their lips together for a passionate kiss. Luke wrapped his arms around her, moaning into her mouth as he slid his fingers down to caress her thick curves. They traded back and forth kisses, dancing their tongues together before Kelly broke their lips apart. She smiled down at him as she pressed her hands onto his chest and raised herself up.

"Time to go for a ride, honey."

Luke flashed his teeth before he began to laugh. He had to admire Kelly's sense of humor that came out when she wanted to be playful. Her knees were bent, pushed down on both sides of him and into the bed. She leaned herself up and used both hands to reach down and grab his cock. All Luke could was lay there, gazing up at the white ceiling above until he tilted his sight at Kelly's gorgeous face and busty tits. She carefully raised his cock with both hands, lining herself up and rubbing the head against her wet pink folds. He exhaled, taking one deep breath and swallowing as he awaited this moment. Kelly bit down on her lower lip and then slowly, lower herself down. Luke began to moan at the warm tight feeling of his cock entering her.

"Ohhhhhhhh, yeah..."

As he moaned out, he leaned up a bit, moving his hands to roam up her hips. Kelly threw her arms behind the back of her head, carefully fixing her hair to make sure every last brunette lock was beyond her shoulders. Luke moved his hands across her stomach, latching a grip onto her hanging breasts. As he squeezed her tits, Kelly moved her hands to his wrist as a way to quietly encourage him to hold her tits. She then began to roll her hips, forcing his cock to pump into her pussy.

"Mmmmmmmm, feels so good having you inside of me."

"Ride me Kelly!"

"Ohhhhh yeah, you want me to ride you Luke darling?"

She bit down on her lower lip, purring her moans as she continued to roll her hips. Luke could feel her hard nipples poking into his palms as he squeezed at her breasts. Kelly never took her eyes off him as he began to soon buck his hips forward in an effort to meet with the rhythm in which she moved her hips. They were locked together now in the act of making love. Kelly moaned out to him, finally moving her hands away from his wrists. Luke began to play with her breasts, squeezing them and moving one hand to slightly smack them and watch them wobble. Kelly dropped her lower lip, moaning before she pushed both of her hands down to his chest and leaned down. Her hair fell and then Luke had greater access to throw his arms around her neck and pull her in.