Mr. Disco Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their lips met for another round of passionate kissing and now he could finally buck his hips forward to drive his cock into her tight cunt. Kelly moaned into his mouth, still grinding as she was the one in control. When she pulled her lips away to break the kiss, Kelly let out a loud moan. Her thick English accent came out in full strength and then she leaned back up. Luke moved his hands to her hips as she was now bouncing up and down on his cock. The bed began to wobble, shaking and beating up against the bedroom wall. Kelly's giant breasts were shaking, moving up and down. Luke watched her boobs move all around as she then threw her arms behind her head and began to ride him harder and faster. As he moaned out to her, she refused to take her eyes away from his face.

******************

London, England

The trip back to the hotel had been short. Nigel didn't waste any time bringing Lucy and Melissa up to the floor where the blonde model had her personal room in the hotel. For Lucy, she had her question of curiosity answered with witnessing what a standard suite room looked like in Nigel's hotel. Dark interior design complete with silver lining and black bed sheets in the bedroom. The floors were of a dark red carpet, but it wasn't the bedroom where Nigel wanted the girls. The living room had better space with a full large black leather couch and matching plush chairs near an oval shaped glass table in the middle. That couch was the first thing Nigel made use of after locking the door shut behind Lucy and Melissa.

He shared a kiss with Lucy first, then locked lips with Melissa. Going into the living room, he ordered Lucy to undress him since she was the only trophy whore in the room. Melissa took off her dress without Nigel ordering her, revealing her busty body in a small black micro bikini. Why she would wear that under her dress was puzzling to Nigel, but what the hell did he care? The bikini top was so tight, her enhanced tits looked as if they were going to bust out at given second. Seeing Melissa like this, he snapped his fingers at Lucy and ordered her to get naked. Melissa teased him that she was still wearing some kind of clothes, making her tits slightly bounce up and down in the micro bikini. All that did was get him to order her like he did Lucy.

As he sat on the couch, once again Nigel felt like a king. Lucy and Melissa were down on their knees prepared to serve him. Melissa was on his left hand side while Lucy was on the right. Each girl leaned up with Lucy gritted her teeth and glaring back at Nigel as if he were a rightful master. Melissa had a playful smile across her face. A hand from each was wrapped around his cock. Lucy gripped from the base while Melissa moved her hand above. Together, they twisted the hands, stroking his cock as Nigel sat there and moaned. So far, he was pleased as he got into the mood for both of them. Licking her lips, Lucy moved her hand away, allowing Melissa full range to jerk him off with her hand. Rather than stroking his cock, Lucy glanced down at his hanging ball sack and parted her lips.

Nigel smirked at the feeling of Lucy's mouth licking on his balls. He moaned and then caught sight of Melissa's blue hues glaring up at him. Lucy used her hands to guide his balls into her mouth and began to loudly suck on them. All he could do was sit there and embrace this feeling of pleasure before Melissa moved above Lucy. She wanted to be directly in front of him before sliding her hand down to the base of his cock and holding it up. As Nigel sat there, he soon watched Melissa break eye contact and look down at the head of his long shaft. She flicked her tongue over it as Lucy was still busy sucking his balls. He had not ordered them to do this but for now, Nigel was going to sit back and enjoy it. Lucy noticed Melissa getting into position to suck him and she moved her head up, done with sucking his balls for now.

"Look at me."

Calling out in a stern voice, Nigel managed to get Melissa's complete attention. Her eyes shifted up at him, along with Lucy's dark brown hues. The other woman found her spot on the right side as Melissa was now Nigel's main focus. He sat there, watched now as she slid his cock into her mouth and began to suck it. Nice and slow, she bobbed her head up and down the first few inches of his thick shaft. So far, he wasn't impressed. Then again, Melissa didn't know the kind of hard fucking she was in for with Nigel. She didn't break eye contact with him, as that one small sign of what an obedient slut she could be. As she continued to suck, Nigel lowered his right hand to her hair, hinting for Melissa to suck more of his shaft. She gagged on it as he pushed her down.

"That's it, that's it. I didn't tell you to just slobber on it, you fucking whore. Suck it like a whore, show me what you're worth!"

Pushing her head further down, Nigel moaned when he heard Melissa choke. He pulled her hair, watching as his cock came out of her mouth and flopped against his stomach. Letting go of her hair, he glared down at her as the blonde model began to giggle.

"Ohhhh, you play rough huh? Don't worry. I can suck a mean cock when you get me in the mood!"

Lucy gasped as she watched Melissa go back down, sucking on Nigel's cock. This time, she pushed her hands into his legs and began to quickly bob her head up and down. He sat there, pleased so far hearing the slobbering and sucking noises from her mouth.

"GWAK-KAH-GWAK-GWAH-KAH-KAH!"

Hearing those sounds and watching all of it had only made Lucy moan at the feeling of the tingling sensation down between her thighs. She was wet and could barely hold herself back from pleasuring herself by the touch of her hand. Nigel moved his hands to both sides of Melissa's head, gripping her golden hair as he then began to thrust upward and fucking her mouth. More slobbering and sucking noises came from this action before Nigel stopped and let go of her hair. Melissa released his cock from her mouth with a popping sound and giggled.

"Ohhhhh, there's gonna be a lot more than this soon!"

Since it was an act of a threesome, Melissa knew to move aside and let Lucy have her turn with him. Her brunette hair sway as Lucy ran her fingers through it and crawled her way in front of Nigel. She gazed up at him while reaching down and wrapping her fingers around his shaft. He trusted Lucy, so he kept his hands to himself and sat there, watching her part those soft pink lips and twirl her tongue around the head of his pole. Starting with a slow bit of licking, Lucy enveloped her lips around the head, gazing her eyes back up at him for a moment. She knew to make proper eye contact, but looked away as she began to suck. She didn't hesitate to slide his shaft to the back of her throat, starting off the night with early deepthroat.

"Ohhhhhhh, yeah. You see that, Melissa? This is how a whore sucks cock. Pay attention to Lucy and you might learn something."

That comment was insulting towards Melissa, but she knew better than to question the man who she referred to as boss. She gave Nigel a funny look, then began to watch Lucy. Slowly, Lucy bobbed her head up and down, making muffled moans that sent vibrations into him. Melissa gave Nigel a smirk. Her eyes would go back and forth from watching Lucy to looking up at his face but it wasn't enough to distract him. His focus was centered entirely on Lucy as she was still sucking him off. Nice and slowly, she bobbed her head up and down without Nigel having to take over like he did for Melissa. Finally pulling her lips back at the head, Lucy shot her eyes up and him and loudly released his cock with a popping sound that echoed through the room.

Lucy didn't speak as she parted her lips and began to lick the underside of his cock. The tip of her tongue trailed up to the head as the final act of oral pleasure she had for him right now. Without saying any words, she knew what to do next all without Nigel ordering her. She moved her hands down to her massive famous breasts and pushed them up. Nigel slid the fingers of his right hand down, holding his cock upward for her. He knew what she was about to do, so the least he could do was offer slight aid. Slowly, Lucy pushed her magnificent large breasts up and squeezed them around his cock. Nigel pulled his hand back, pleased with her actions as his cock was now cradled between those lovely tits. Lucy moaned, dropping her lower lip as she then began to pump her tits up and down as Melissa gasped.

"Wow..."

Melissa only spoke a single word as Nigel suddenly began to thrust upward, taking over with fucking Lucy's amazing tits. The blonde model had to widen her eyes, moving in a little closer to get a better view of Lucy's famous chest put to work.

"That is just... beautiful."

Again, Melissa spoke but Nigel wasn't paying her any attention. Over and over, he pumped his cock up between Lucy's giant breasts. The brunette model moaned, glancing down to watch the head poke up and then glaring her eyes up at him. Smack. Smack. Smack. the sound of Lucy's boobs hitting against his skin below made a solid clapping rhythm. Finally he took a look over at Melissa, still bucking his hips forward.

"You think that's beautiful?"

His eyes shifted back to Lucy who had gritted her teeth, glaring up at him. Nigel suddenly came to an abrupt hall. As he stopped Lucy broke eye contact with him, glancing down to see the head of his cock poking up. She parted her lips and flicked her tongue across it, all before Nigel clapped his hands, ready to move on to the real fucking.

"That's enough now, Lucy."

Hearing his words call for her, Lucy knew what to do. She let go of her tits, watching his shaft slightly bounce as it was now free. Nigel then began to rise up from where he was seated, causing Lucy to crawl backwards and move out of his way. He turned his attention to Melissa who was still on his left side. Turning to her, he offered a hand to pull her up from the floor.

"I've been thinking about fucking you all day since I finished your paper work back at the office."

"Ohhhhh, really?"

Melissa smirked at him, flashing her teeth as she stood up and moved her hands to her breasts. All Lucy did was sit there on her knees, watching as the blonde model shoved those big enhanced boobs up against Nigel's chest. Her efforts were rewarded with soft kiss. Nigel stepped back and pointed his finger at the couch.

"Get down on all fours for me."

"Oh, doggy style, huh? I should've knew that would be your position."

Ignoring Melissa's words, Nigel looked over at Lucy and then reached down with a hand, snatching her up by the hair. She moaned at his rough touch as he pulled her up to her feet and then gave her a shove towards the couch. Lucy fell backwards, her buttocks landing onto the cushions of the couch on the left side from where Nigel was standing. Melissa couldn't help but laugh at how he manhandled Lucy.

"I guess she gets to sit there and watch you fuck me, huh?"

Again Melissa spoke up as she pushed the palms of her hands down into the couch seat, spreading her legs out and then bumping her ass up against him. Nigel gave her booty a quick spank as a result of her snarky tone. She began to roll her hips, twerking her ass out as Lucy sat there, looking back at Melissa's face. The blonde model had a wide grin, flashing her teeth deviously. Lucy moved her hands to her giant boobs, squeezing and rubbing them together until Nigel gave her permission to finger herself. He was busy gripping his cock and running it down to Melissa's thighs. The teasing had made her gasp and moan, all before he reached for her blonde locks of hair with his other hand and snatched her up.

"Ready for it!?"

"Mmmmmm, yeah! Give it to me! Fuck the shit outta me!"

Lucy watched the expression change across Melissa's face. She from giggling and gasping to suddenly letting out a sharp moan upon the feeling of Nigel's thick shaft sliding into her juicy cunt. He snatched her hair and then began to buck his hips, pumping his cock into her pussy.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhh yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!!"

Smack. Smack. Smack. The sound of their bodies hitting together became louder with each passing second. Nigel glanced down, watching those thick ass cheeks bounce each time he thrust into her. He pulled her hair for a final time before letting go and using his hand to begin spanking her. Lucy gasped when she heard that loud slap across Melissa's booty.

"Ohhhhhh god! Fuckkkkk!!"

Overwhelmed by his aggression, Melissa closed her eyes. She panted as her big tits began to bounce up and down from how hard Nigel was giving it to her. Lucy spread her fingers up, feeling her nipples beneath her palms as she slowly massaged her tits, watching the entire time. She knew after he was done with Melissa, it would be her turn.

"Damn, this is what you were built for! That pussy is so tight, you're made for fucking!"

Slowing himself down, Nigel looked over at Lucy and then called out to her in a stern voice.

"You! Let Melissa get on top of you. I wanna see those tits pushed together."

Alerted by his order, Lucy laid back on the couch as Nigel pulled his cock from Melissa's cunt. He only did this to allow the other model to climb up and rest herself on Lucy's busty body. Boob to boob, their chests were soon smashed against one another. Lucy let out a soft moan, as she knew Melissa could feel the wetness of her pussy rubbing up against her down below. Nigel licked his lips, admiring this view of the two babes pushed together like that. Their faces were merely inches away. Lucy looked back at Melissa with loving eyes, trying to fight off the temptation she had within, for she didn't want to act without his order.

"Go ahead and kiss if that's what you wanna do."

The girls looked back at with. Melissa smirked and Lucy let out a soft giggle. When they turned to face one another, it was Melissa who initiated the kiss. She pushed her lips against Lucy who went on to roman her hands down Melissa's back. As they locked lips, Lucy kissed Melissa passionately. Nigel watched for a moment, pleased at this loving touch between the two models. He then moved around the couch, going to the other side and bending one leg so he could climb up and get into position. He began to rub his cock up against Melissa's vulva lips. She moaned into Lucy's mouth, breaking the kiss and then looking behind her right shoulder to call for him.

"I need you to fuck me again. I want you to fuck me nice and hard, Mr. Boss man."

"Oh yeah, nice and hard?"

Still rubbing his shaft against her pink folds, Nigel wanted to hear her beg. Melissa whimpered as Lucy began to kiss up her neck.

"Nice and hard, yes! Ohhhhhh, yes! Please fuck me, boss man!"

To hear her call him that again, Nigel spanked her ass and then slid his shaft back in. Melissa turned her head, moaning into Lucy's face as they locked lips again and began to kiss, right in time with his thrusts into her. Raising his hand, Nigel spanked that ass again before grabbing both of her hips and pumping his cock into her with hard thrusts. Melissa immediately moaned into Lucy's moan, breaking the kiss and screaming.

"FUCK!!"

The Irish accent came out in Melissa's voice as she screamed aloud, her voice echoing throughout the hotel suite. She gritted her teeth and closed her eyes. Her body bounced, rubbing up against Lucy who could only lay there with Melissa atop her and feel the hard momentum as Nigel fucked her. He drew back his hand and began to spank that ass. Smacking his palm against it once, twice and then a third time as hard as he could.

"OHHHHHHH, FUCK!!!"

Melissa's screams nearly deafened Lucy from being so close to her mouth. Over and over, Nigel continued to pound his cock in that pussy. Done spanking her, he could see a big red mark across the right cheek of her ass. He continued to fuck her, giving her every inch of his cock before coming to an abrupt stop and pulling out. All that did was make Melissa gasp, dropping her lower lip as she turned to look Nigel's way from across her right shoulder. He gripped his shaft and called out.

"Get up! Lucy, it's your turn now."

He could hear the pouting from Melissa which would've amused Nigel if he wasn't in this kind of mood for fucking. She began to climb off Lucy, then he reached down and snatched her up by the hair. Melissa yelped as Nigel pulled her up and had her sit down on the couch. Lucy wasted no time rising up, sitting as she awaited the position Nigel wanted her in. He let go of Melissa's hair and then took Lucy by the hand, directing her to get down on the floor.

"On your hands and knees, right there on the fucking floor."

Melissa raised an eyebrow as she heard the stern and mean tone Nigel had for Lucy. She fell to her hands and knees, turning around to face the couch and then looking up at Melissa. Nigel then set his eyes on the blonde woman, waiting for her big blue eyes to look back at him.

"You ever had a whore like Lucy eat you out?"

Hearing those words, Lucy gasped and then glanced up from across her left shoulder.

"Nigel, dear... If I may."

His eyes shifted down at her, then he spoke.

"You in the mood to use your mouth on her, Lucy?"

Lucy nodded with a soft smile. Grinning back at her, Nigel smacked her ass with his right hand.

"Ohhhhhh!"

She let out an exaggerated moan while Melissa adjusted her on the couch. She slid forward, spreading her legs out so Lucy could crawl forward and place her head between Melissa's thighs. As Nigel stood behind Lucy, he waited for her to get into position. Waiting until she was making herself busy with a mouth full of pussy before he pushed his cock into her. Lucy took her time, licking her lips while Melissa grinned up at Nigel and giggled.

"I guess I should thank you for this since you're the boss."

"No, you don't have to thank me. I know how to put whores to good use. Lucy knows her place. After all, she likes being a good girl."

Right as Nigel finished his words, Lucy slid her tongue inside of Melissa's cunt. The blonde model made a loud gasp then moved her hands onto her breasts. She squeezed her own tits, glancing down at Lucy's gorgeous face as she began to pleasure her. With the girls satisfied, it was now Nigel's turn. He stroked his cock, taking his time before shoving it down between Lucy's thighs. When he found her wet entrance, he made the initial thrust and then leaned down. His hands ran underneath her, latching onto those giant breasts as he gave them a squeeze and began to thrust. Lucy moaned muffled noises with her tongue still inside Melissa. Fearing that she would raise her head up, Melissa moved her right hand down to Lucy's head, holding her in place while she used her left hand and began to rub at her clit above.

Muffled noises began odd slobbering noises as Lucy opened her eyes and glanced up. Here she was, with Nigel behind her pumping his cock into her pussy and Melissa holding her in place to continue pleasuring her. She wasn't expecting both of them to put her in a position like this, as Lucy was soon to be overwhelmed with pleasure. Nigel squeezed her breasts and then he began to buck his hips forward, driving that long shaft into her cunt. This only made Lucy wiggle her tongue around, desperately attempting to devour Melissa as she continued this pleasure. She could hear Melissa panting, gasping and then exhaling deep breaths. All the while, Nigel began to groan as he worked in a steady rhythm, fucking his trophy whore as hard as he could. When he let go of her breasts, they began to bounce and sway around from underneath.

"Ohhhhhhh, Lucy! Yessss, yesssssss! Mmmmmmmmm, lick it good!"

The excitement echoed from Melissa's voice as she quickly pinched and rubbed her clit between two fingers. Lucy's head slightly moved from the sheer force of Nigel fucking her. This only made Melissa grip her hair tighter, keeping her in place. Nigel moved his hands to Lucy's hips, groaning as he was pounding his cock into her at such a steady pace. Over and over, he delivered inch after inch of his dick into her. He had to make sure she got the equal hard fucking that Melissa had minutes earlier, only Lucy wasn't screaming her lungs out. Instead, it was Melissa cooing and letting out load moans.