Mr. E’s Birthday Pt. 01

Story Info
Mr. E takes Kat out for his birthday.
3.2k words
4.65
3.7k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm winding down on Friday night waiting for my friends to arrive for a girl's night in when I hear my doorbell ring. "That's weird," I think to myself, knowing that all my friends usually just walk in when they're coming over. When I open the door I see a black box with a shimmery opal bow on it. I look around to see if someone's around but with no delivery driver or person in sight I pick up the box and head inside. Under the box I feel a little card that I pull out and begin to read.

"Little One, I hope you enjoy your girls night tonight. I'd advise you not to drink too much and ensure you get a decent nights sleep. As you know tomorrow is my birthday and you will be mine for the entire evening. Even more so than our usual dynamic. You are to wear something sexy for dinner. Also, make sure you follow the instructions inside this box. I'll pick you up at 7. Mr. E."

I realize that all I'm doing is reading his words and I begin to feel a low pulsing throb and my mouth goes dry. I try to decide if I want to open the box now or wait until tomorrow. Not wanting to be an anxious mess all night for my friends I decide to wait until tomorrow.

My friends arrive and we spend hours catching up while eating takeout and drinking wine. Even though Mr. E isn't here it's almost like he's always nearby. I feel him heavy on my mind as I start to turn down refills of wine and begin yawning at 10pm.

"Get a decent nights sleep."

I keep replaying the words I read on the card. Normally I am a wild spirit on a Friday night but curiosity has the best of me so at 11pm I call it a night and see my friends out.

Sleep comes to me quickly with the help of a melatonin and when I awaken I see that the sun is shining. I absolutely love these last days of summer. Heat all day usually accompanied by blue skies. I hit the gym and follow my usual schedule until it's time to get ready for Mr. E to pick me up.

I step out of the shower and pick out a black lacy thong and a matching strapless bra. As I put them on I see my nipples are hard, giving away that I am already aroused. I hope my body doesn't betray me that easily tonight or I know I'll be in serious trouble. I look over to my dresser and see the black box. I take it in my hands and begin to open it.

Inside, there appears to be a wearable vibrator. It's bright pink and from what I can tell it goes inside me and has a wand that sits against my clit. After looking at the instructions I confirm and put it inside me. I didn't even need any lube. I'm already wet.

"Well...this is going to be a long evening" I say to myself.

Once the vibrator is in position I look for an on/off switch to test it out but there's not a button to be found. I reach for the instructions and as I'm reading my brain connects to what exactly I have put inside of me. It's a Bluetooth/WiFi remotely controlled vibrator. The instructions say to download the app which I am realizing Mr. E has likely already done. I feel myself getting wet as I pull my panties back up and attempt to finish getting ready.

I'm putting on my mascara when I see my phone screen light up. I see it's a text from Mr. E. I double check the time to make sure I'm not running late. 6:00, I've still got an hour before he should be here.

Mr. E: Getting ready Little One?

Kat: Yes Sir. Just some finishing touches.

Mr. E: Great. Did you open the gift and follow the instructions?

Kat: Yes I did. Although I'm not sure if that gift is more for me than for you. Hardly seems like it's for you and it is your birthday after all.

Mr. E: Don't concern yourself with that. It is not your job to decide. It is your job however to follow instructions and obey orders. And just to make sure you aren't lying.....

All of a sudden I go from a standing position to almost on the ground in 3 seconds flat. I have to use the sides of the bathroom walls to hold me upright as the powerful vibrator rubs against my clit. Pleasure surges inside me. My cheeks flush and within a few seconds the sensation is gone. I find myself feeling empty and desperately wanting it back.

Mr. E: Now that you know what that toy is capable of I hope you are ready to have a edgy evening. Make sure you're ready at 7 PM

Kat: Yes Sir

It takes me a minute to regain my composure. For a minute I forget what I was even doing. I let my heart rate come down and the throbbing subside before I finish my make up and then it's time to get dressed.

I run my hands over the silky smooth material of the dress I've chosen for tonight. It's a dark navy blue short cocktail dress, with lacey off the shoulder straps. It hugs my body in all the right places. I love the way it accentuates my thighs and gives me that nice hourglass figure. It also helps that it creates just enough cleavage to be sexy but still classy for a night out. I choose navy blue stilettos, I've gotten so good at walking in them. It's almost 2nd nature to choose these shoes over anything else. Plus, I love the way Mr. E Looks at me when he see's me in those shoes. It's like he undresses me with his eyes, so that all I'm wearing is them.

7 PM sharp and I hear the doorbell. I open the door and my breath is taken away by how stunningly handsome you look tonight. You're wearing Black dress pants and a blue dress shirt, formfitting. Your dress shirt is just about one shade lighter than my dress, it looks like we complement each other very well. I can smell your cologne and I'm caught off guard when you speak.

"You look beautiful Kat. You're stunning and I'm sure you'll be turning many heads tonight while we are out."

You kiss me softly on the cheek and a smile of pride forms on my face. I can tell you are pleased with the outfit I have chosen. I know how much you enjoy it when other people give me the once over when we're together. I think you like knowing they may be admiring what is solely yours.

"Before we go I'd like to give you your Birthday gift Sir. As long as you don't mind of course."

"Very well, but my Little One should know her being my obedient, eager submissive is already a great gift to be bestowed."

I walk to the closet and get out your gift. It's wrapped in a large box and I have been dying with anticipation for your birthday to arrive. I almost told you what I got you on three occasions prior to tonight.

You open the box and pull out your gift. It's an autographed super bowl Giants jersey. Signed by all the players. I can tell you are pleased by the smile you wear but then you notice another box waiting for you.

"Is this mine as well Little One?"

"Yes Sir it is."

I try to slow my breathing. I am so nervous to see how you will react to this gift I have pondered giving you. I've been thinking of something intimate to give you, something that will truly explain what a profound impact you have had on my life during these last 6 months.

You take the ribbon off the box. My heart pounding in my ears, my stomach is in my throat. You lift the object out of the box and your eyes lock with mine.

"Is this your journal Little One? The one you've been writing in since day 1 of being my submissive?"

"Yes Sir. All the pages are filled with my inner most thoughts and dialogue from our time together up until right now. All of the pages are written in and I thought who better to give for safe keeping and reflection than you Mr. E."

You stand and walk toward me. You bring me into your arms and hug me while planting a kiss on my forehead.

"You have made me very proud Little One. You have truly transformed into a obedient and worthy submissive."

You help me into your car and we head to dinner. I'm unsure where we are going but you always pick the best places. This whole "birthday" thing has been different for me because I assumed I'd be the one planning the evening but you desire the control and seemed to be more than happy to set it up.

We arrive at a restaurant called L'ARTE DEI SAPORI. I am hardly fluent in Italian but I am able to put together that the title means the art of flavors. The restaurant has a dark exterior but I can see inside the ambience is very romantic. When we walk inside the hostess, a woman maybe in her early 30s like me with dark brown hair and a curvy figure seats us without even asking for a reservation name. As she walks past you to go back to her stand she runs her hand down your arm and tells you how good it is to see you. I feel a sense of jealously rising and suddenly feel inadequate to be by your side. You must sense it because as you pull my seat out for me to sit down you lock your arms around my waist and pull me in close. You kiss me on my lips, your tongue teasing mine with a possessive intensity. You release me and I stumble a bit but you guide me firmly to sit down in my chair. I guess that's the last time I'll question my adequacy.

As we study the menu I feel your gaze on me.

"Is there something on your mind Sir?" I ask

"Nothing that should be of any concern to you Little One."

I roll my eyes and glance back at the menu.

The waiter comes over and asks for our drink order.

I debate for a few seconds. "I'll have a glass of reislinggggggggg." I stammer through as I feel vibrations right at my clit. The vibration so intense and my pussy reacts by clenching down and my wetness forms around the vibe. I look up at you, knowing exactly why you chose to turn it on at that moment. Always making sure I am aware of who is in true control.

"I'll have a gin and tonic." You say. Calm and composed, as if nothing is happening a mere foot away from you.

The waiter walks away and I'm still gripping the sides of the table as you smile.

"It's going to be a fun evening Kat. Keep up with your sass and you'll find out what it feels like to be edged all night with no relief."

Suddenly I feel the vibe turn off. I didn't even realize how heavy my breathing had been until I notice it start to even out and and my body relax.

"You have my apologies Sir. I didn't mean to come off as disrespectful."

You order dinner for me which I have come to prefer and as we wait for our meals we sip on our drinks and make conversation.

"You know, I've always wanted to have my cock sucked by a beautiful blonde under the table at a nice restaurant. I can't help but think about what a nice birthday gift that would be to receive."

I nearly spit out my drink at your bluntness. Suddenly I find myself feeling nervous and unsure. The restaurant is very crowded and people are at the table right across from us.

"Here Sir? I say quietly. "Wouldn't it be better if we were someplace a little more intimate?"

"Are you disobeying an order Little One?"

"Well I didn't realize giving you a gift was the same as following an order." I quip.

Within seconds I jump from my seat at the table as the vibrator is turned back on, this time on at least level 2 or 3 and it's positioned right on my clit making me weak in the knees. I get the hint, take a quick peek around and then duck my head underneath the table. I eagerly unzip your pants and have to contain my pleasure at seeing you almost fully erect already. Using my tongue I tease your length and when I take you deep into my mouth I feel the pleasure I'm giving you as your cock constricts more. I continue to suck, teasing the tip, meanwhile rubbing your shaft with my hand. I've got you deep inside my mouth when I hear the waiter arrive with our dinner. I stop quickly but a gentle shift of your leg tells me you'd like me to continue. As I do I hear the waiter speak.

"Anything else I can bring you Sir?"

"No, I think we are all set. My date should be coming back any minute now. She saw some friends of hers at the bar. If you see her on your way back to the kitchen will you let her know dinner has arrived and I'd like her to finish up her conversation. "

Clearly making you finish is another order so I take you deeper, to the back of my throat until your cock strikes my gag reflex. I suck on your cock until I feel your body tense and a sudden spurt of cum starts running down my throat. I swallow quickly to avoid making a mess. I see your body start to relax as I finish cleaning you up. I'm impressed with how far I have progressed with taking your cum in my mouth and swallowing. In the beginning I remember not even wanting a drop of your semen in my mouth and now I'm able to take all of you and do so gladly. I actually look forward to your release so I can prove to you I am worthy of being your submissive.

I carefully arise back up to my seat and use the napkin to wipe my mouth. I've never been so grateful for non-smudging lipstick.

I notice you have quite the grin on your face as you begin eating dinner.

"I hope that was to your satisfaction Sir." I say.

"You'd of known it by now if it wasn't Little One."

I smile as you raise your eyebrows at me. Still pining for the orgasm I was never allowed to have but also still proud of myself for pleasing you.

We enjoy our meals and I'm surprised but delighted when you ask me to sit next to you so we can share dessert. I even enjoy being able to give you some of mine on a fork and as you taste the dessert I can't help but think that perhaps later your tongue will be inside my pussy devouring and savoring it the way you have the creme brûlée. The thought makes that low ache start and my body internally begins asking for the vibrations that once shocked me to come back.

As we finish dessert I notice a gentleman from the bar who keeps peering over at our table. He looks to be in his mid 40s maybe. Italian gentleman, tanned skin with longer curly black hair and dark eyes. He glances my way and reveals a very handsome smile. I make a guess that he is around 6'3 and clearly takes care of himself. I try not to blush but it's almost as if I can feel his gaze on my side profile.

"Little One, it looks as though you may have an admirer" you say and I try to act coy about it as I am unsure of what direction this conversation is headed in.

"I hadn't noticed Sir." I lie.

"Why don't we say hello, perhaps he knows you from somewhere or perhaps he is interested in getting to know you."

You stand up and begin walking towards the bar. My nerves flutter about while you chat with this mysterious man. I see you smile, laugh and make conversation with this gentleman. You then the two of you make your way back to me.

"Kat, this is my friend Antonio." You say with a smile and as I stand to shake Antonio's hand he comes to my cheek and gives each side a soft kiss.

"I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable by staring. You are simply too beautiful to not admire." Antonio says, his thick Italian accent sounding so eloquent and romantic.

I blush and manage to say thank you. I find myself unsure how to handle this interaction so I look to you for guidance.

"I've known Antonio for a long time. He's a very dear and old friend of mine. We've shared a lot of experiences together. I didn't realize it was him admiring my Little One. I always knew he had excellent taste."

It takes me just a moment to realize you've called me by my submissive nickname. By the smile forming on your and Antonio's face I begin to realize this encounter is by no means an accident. In fact, I'm beginning to wonder if you've had this planned all along.

"Little One, I'm thinking Antonio should join us for a night cap. Back at my place. You could show him how a good, obedient submissive welcomes a guest of her dominants."

My cheeks flare and my eyes grow larger. This is the first time you've ever mentioned someone else being involved in this dynamic.

"Yes Sir." I manage to speak out in my bravest tone I can muster.

Antonio speaks as he moves in closer:

"No need to be nervous Kat. I think I will greatly enjoy my time with you. Mr. E has told me at great length how eager you are to obey."

He stands directly in front of me and glances at you. With a simple nod from you he closes the distance and kisses my neck as his fingers slide up my dress. He pushes my panties to the side and his finger trails inside my pussy. I feel my wetness welcoming him in as a soft moan escapes my lips.

"Ah yes. You see, you may appear nervous but your pussy will never lie. You see this wetness Little One? This is what tells me you are excited to see where this night will take you."

Antoino brings his fingers closer to my lips as an instruction to lick them clean. I open my mouth and sensually lick my juices off of them.

He smiles at you and you come to my side, offering me your arm.

"I'd say it's time to continue this evening at my place."

I place my arm in yours and you give my hand a gentle squeeze. I follow you as you lead me to your car and the three of us head back to your place.

To be continued.....