Mr. E’s Birthday Pt. 02

Story Info
Antonio joins Mr. E & Kat for the evening.
3.7k words
4.5
3.1k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The entire car ride I am a nervous wreck. I try to quell my nerves by remembering how much trust I have in you as my dominant and an understanding that you would never put me in a situation that was harmful to me. We ride back to your place in silence but that doesn't stop my mind from racing. I'm wondering how you know Antonio. You mentioned the two of you have been friends for a very long time. I'm curious if you met through the BDSM community or if you knew each other in your everyday lives. Either way it is clear you have filled Antonio in on my submissive status and Antonio seems eager to find out just how deep that runs. How far I will go to please you, to prove I am worthy.

You must sense my nerves because you place your hand on my thigh and begin to rub it.

"Tonight is going to be a very special night for you and for me Little One."

I smile a nervous smile. We arrive at your place and as you walk around the car to open my door I feel my heart rate surge and my hands begin to sweat.

I feel your hand at the small of my back, urging me forward, walking to the right of you. Without your guidance I'm not sure I'd keep walking up the stairs. When we get to the door you stop and look at me with a focused concentration.

"Little One, when we get inside you are to go into your wait position. You may leave your bra, panties and heels on but that is all. You will wait on the carpet in the living room by the hallway entrance. You may no longer speak unless you are spoken to by either myself or Antonio. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir." I reply.

"That's a good girl. Now go."

I walk forward and as I enter the living room I notice you and Antonio head for your bedroom.

My nerves turn to arousal as I start to take my clothes off. I feel the satin material slide off my body and my flesh reveals goosebumps. I can feel the wetness in my panties and my face flushes. I kneel down on the carpet and place my hands on my thighs. Looking down I wait for the two of you to return.

I feel the mood in the room shift as I hear your footsteps followed closely by Antonio's. I force myself not to look up and remain with my eyes cast on the floor as I've been taught to.

"Little One, Antonio is going to be in charge of you tonight. I will be watching everything that unfolds however it's imperative you understand that you are his slut for the evening and you will do whatever he requires of you. He will use you in any way he sees fit and you will ensure he is satisfied. Am I clear?"

"Yes Sir." I reply my voice sounding shaky.

I can see through my peripheral vision you are looking at Antonio now.

"Antonio, my Little One is your Little One for the evening. She is eager to please and I think you will find her an exemplary submissive. She has a cum fetish, loves restraints and rough play. She aims to please at all times. There is only one rule for the evening. No kissing on the mouth. Otherwise she is yours."

I see you walk my way and immediately turn my eyes back down to the ground. As you walk past me you run your hand down my hair and caress my shoulder. It feels like your way of telling me you are still in control of this evening even though Antonio will hold the reigns. You pour yourself a drink and sit in the chair in the corner of the living room. Staged to watch the events of the evening.

Antonio comes and stands behind me. I feel something cool touch my back. It drags across my shoulders and I shudder.

"Gather your hair." He says, his tone more commanding than before.

I do as asked and he grabs it from me and puts it in a ponytail.

I will myself to relax when I feel him reach around my neck and fasten my collar. Realizing the cold metal touching my back was the ring on the outside that is used for controlling me and my direction.

The collar feels familiar and calms me in a way.

All of a sudden Antonio grabs me by the pony tail and pulls my head back.

"Ah yes, look at how much easier that collar makes it for me to control you. I love seeing a slut so easily movable."

Grabbing ahold of the ring he guides me to stand.

"Let's get a better look at you. I want to see what my slut has hiding underneath her lingerie."

He reaches a hand behind me and in one simple motion unhooks my bra. My nipples are hard, aroused by the dominance Antonio has established. He stands facing me.

"Look at me Kat." Antonio commands

I'm caught off guard as my name is never used during sessions. I look to you sitting in your chair to ensure you are okay with him using it. A simple nod let's me know Antonio has been given permission ahead of time.

"Relax." Antonio grabs my attention.

He traces his fingers down my shoulder as he stands in front of me.

"I enjoy calling you by your name because when you're cumming it will ensure you are thinking of me. Instead of being behind your submissive slutty persona I will get inside the real Kat. I will occupy all of her. Tonight, I will own your mouth, your pussy, your ass, and most definitely your mind."

My pussy begins to produce a wetness that spills out more into my panties. My body begins to crave his touch.

He traces his fingers across my nipples. He plays with one, giving it a pinch that makes me squirm.

He continues tracing his finger down my stomach as he walks behind me. His mouth is now at my neck. He breaths out just a little and the goosebumps reappear on my skin.

"Now, let's see how ready Kat is for the evening to truly begin" he says.

His fingers trail down to my pussy and my body is yearning to meet him. I want to feel his fingers at my throbbing clit. He teases me by running his fingers just the slightest bit inside me. I let out a small whimper as he inserts his finger in, finding my spot and fucking me with his hand.

"You're so wet and ready. What a true slut you have on your hands here." He says to you, almost with a laugh. He bends down so his mouth is directly at my entrance. He slides my panties down and motions for me to step out of them. He runs his tongue along the outside before licking right at my clit, teasing and sucking it briefly. Before I know it he stands upright and I'm yearning for more.

Antonio grabs the ring of my collar and leads me over to the table in the center of the room. I can see the bondage board has been set up. He directs me to lay down on my back and the board feels cool on my skin.

"Arms up." He commands

I raise my arms and he takes each wrist and locks it into a restraint. I feel another restraint at each thigh. They cuff in right to the board. And then a final restraint at my ankles.

Antonio slides off his shirt to reveal his body and my desire kicks into overdrive. I want him to get started, my body is aching for his touch. He slides off his pants and then his boxers, his cock already sprung to life. He stands there, really interrogating my body as he rubs his cock.

He walks over to me so that he is facing the top of me and places the tip of his cock on my lips. Without needing instruction I open and he pushes his length inside my mouth. I gag on his length but he holds my neck in place.

"Take a breath and relax so that you can take all of me."

When I take a breath I feel him thrust himself in more. He lets out a gutteral moan and holds me there for a few seconds before slowly pulling out. I stare up at him and bite my lip. I can see this is driving him absolutely insane with lust.

Antonio looks over to you and smiles.

"I hope you realize exactly what you have here Mr. E. What a obedient submissive slut you've trained. If you ever fuck up I'll be knocking on her door myself ready and waiting to pick up her training where you leave off."

Antonio looks at me, a devilish grin on his face.

"And I can promise you Little One, I like it even rougher than your dominant now."

I hear you laugh.

"Now, now." You say. "No need to worry about having your time. If all continues to go well perhaps you can come over again and use her. My slut enjoys being used and is always up for more training. Isn't that right Little One?"

I open my mouth to speak but Antonio grabs the back of

my hair and thrusts his cock deep to the back of my throat again.

"I love the sound of you gagging on my cock Little One."

When he pulls his cock back I begin to tease his shaft with my tongue, sucking on him hard as he fucks my mouth. When he pulls out to adjust I taste his pre cum and I flick my tongue to gather it. He moans and then thrusts into my throat again. He begins adjusting his pace until he is fucking my mouth with veracity. The intensity makes my pussy drip which I know can be seen very clearly since I am spread open on the board. I desperately want nothing more than to touch myself while sucking Antonio off but the restraints prevent me from moving.

Antonio suddenly pulls out of my mouth after one final thrust and stands to my side. I'm surprised he didn't choose to cum in my mouth.

It's almost as if he sees the disappointment on my face.

"What's the matter slut? Is someone is feeling a little empty?" He says

"I didn't hear myself complain Sir." I say and as soon as the words leave my mouth I hear the bratty tone.

Antonio stops in his motions and looks at me. His eyes dark and commanding.

"I think Mr. E allows you to be a bit mouthy. That's not tolerated of my subs."

I see him grab my panties from the floor. He walks over to me and directs me to open my mouth.

"This will suffice." Antonio stuffs my wet panties in my mouth. I see him walk over to the leather toy box on the counter and pull out a gag. It's leather with a pink ball and when the ball enters my mouth it pushes back the panties and suddenly my mouth is full. I taste my own wetness as he secures it tightly.

"Much better. Now not only do I not have to deal with your sass but I also won't be distracted by your helpless moans and pleas." He says.

Antonio goes back to the box on the stand and retrieves a pair of nipple clamps. He proceeds to walk toward me. He kisses my neck as he drags the chain from the clamps down my body. He lowers himself and takes my nipple into his mouth, teasing it before giving it a slight bite. I whimper through the gag. He uses his hands to play with the other side, rolling the nipple in between his fingertips. He stands briefly and then returns with a wand in his hand and my hips attempt to move before it even touches my most sensitive flesh.

"I can see the desire in your eyes Little One. You're waiting for this aren't you? Look at how desperate you are for some relief. Well, let me be clear in my directions. You are not to cum until you have my permission. Understood?"

Unable to make viable sound I nod my head.

Antonio brings the wand to my clit and turns it on, the sensation is so satisfying I attempt to move upward to meet it but the thigh restraints make it impossible. Antonio continues teasing my nipples as he rubs the wand gently on my swollen nub. I bit hard on the panties in my mouth as I try to will my body not to orgasm. Just then I feel a sharp pain to my right nipple from Antonio attaching a nipple clamp. I yelp and Antonio turns up the intensity on the wind before attaching the other clamp to the left nipple.

The pain is intense but the stimulation to my clit helps it to quickly turn into pleasure. Antonio must be able to see the change in my facial expressions and my body positioning adjusting to this sensation.

"That's a good girl. Let that pain turn into pleasure. Do you want to cum Little One?"

I nod, my clit throbbing.

"How bad does my Little One want to release? Let me hear you beg through the gag."

I make every attempt to make beg as loud as possible but all my sounds are muffled. Antonio pulls on the chain connecting my nipple clamps.

"Cum slut." Is all he says and my body complies on demand. My climax is intense and my thighs shake as it overwhelms me. Antonio pulls off the nipple clamps just as it's ending and I feel my juices wet the sheets beneath me.

"Such a good girl." He says

I'm already exhausted but still dying for more. I can hardly wait to see what is next.

Antonio comes close to my ear and pulls my ponytail to speak into it.

"I'm going to undo your restraints, you stay perfectly still until I get you positioned do you understand?"

I nod once more.

I feel the thigh and ankle restraints come off but the wrist ones stay intact. I see Antonio manipulating the board and making a wedge style table out of it. He slides it back underneath me and drapes my legs over the back side of it. My ass and pussy are raised up and on display. He reapplies the ankle restraints.

I feel Antonio come close as he rubs his hands up and down the backs of my thighs. He then begins pressing his finger to the entrance of my ass and applies pressure. I feel the wet of lubricant slide down my sensitive flesh and then Antonio inserts his finger inside my ass making me moan.

"Now Little One, Mr. E has told me about the anal training he has been doing. It appears you are still too tight to take my thick cock tonight but I think you are able to move up a size in plug. I'll enjoy seeing your ass stretch to accommodate it."

I feel Antonio insert an object that feels no thicker than his finger and then I feel a spurt of icy cold lube enter. No sooner does he remove the lube dispenser do I feel the head of the plug being pushed inside. The insertion is causing a burning pain and I lean forward slightly to get away from it.

"Now now Little One that is not how this works. Be a good girl and take the plug. I can promise you it's going inside you one way or another." Antonio commands.

I shift back into position and take a breath. I begin to feel the plug being pushed again to my opening when I see you get up from your chair and come to my side through my peripheral vision.

You're just in your boxers now and stroking your hard cock in front of me.

"Little One." You say

I look at you and you run your fingers down my jawline.

"You will be an obedient submissive and take in this plug for Antonio do you understand me?"

I nod as Antonio pushes the plug and my ass stretches to allow it entry. The pain continues to burn but is quickly replaced by a sense of fullness once the plug is fully inside.

"That's a good girl." Antonio says. You kiss my forehead as you stay standing at the head of the table. Watching.

I feel the tip of Antonio's cock at my pussy. He teases it a few times, rubbing it just barely inside before pulling out.

"Let's see how this slut likes the sensation of having two holes penetrated at once."

Antonio thrusts his large, thick cock inside me and I scream out through the gag. The sensation is overwhelming, the plug is large and Antonio is as well. He fucks me hard and fast, grabbing my hips for leverage as he sinks into me. His moans make my pussy stretch to take all of him as it clenches down and my wetness soaks him.

I feel my body start to tense and realize another orgasm is building. Antonio realizes this and pulls out and thrusts back in, slowly this time.

"I want to hear my submissive's moans a bit I think. I want to hear what a slut sounds like when she's being used at her full potential. Would you assist me Mr. E?"

You come toward me and undo the gag and remove the panties stuffed inside my mouth.

I am grateful to be breathing fresh air.

"Thank you Sir" I say.

Antonio spends a few more minutes fucking my pussy and with each moan I let out I feel his length go deeper. He stands to grab the wand he had previously. He puts it to my clit as he speaks to you.

"Mr. E., would you like to join in on the fun tonight? It is after all, your birthday. Perhaps you'd like to join me in showing your Little One what it feels like to be fully penetrated in all her holes."

You grin and stand. "I'm happy to assist with such a task."

My entire body jumps with excitement. Something that most would find degrading and humiliating and yet I'm desiring it. I want you both to use me as you see fit.

You come close to me and put your cock near my lips. You pull on my pony tail forcing me to look up to you.

"Little One, I don't plan on being gentle."

"Yes Sir I understand." I say with a sly smile

"Open" you command.

I open my mouth and your cock is instantly inside. You taste of precum and I relish in it. Your moan lets me know you're enjoying my skills as I suck your cock, eager to satisfy you.

Antonio ensures he's got the wand in position as he resumes fucking my pussy. He grabs the plug and begins moving it around. The sensations are overwhelming. I feel my body building to orgasm yet again. I beg for permission to cum.

"Please Sir may I cum?" I speak to Antonio

"Not until Mr. E and myself are ready. You must have self control. Do not cum."

I try to distract my body from my throbbing clits need for release. A few minutes go by as I'm continually being fucked in my mouth and pussy and I know I don't have much resistance left.

"I'm ready" I hear you moan out. "Stick out your tongue slut." You command. I stick out my tongue just as you release all over my face, your ropes of cum hitting my tongue. You smile at me, you enjoy seeing your cum mark me.

Antonio then brings the wand back to my clit. "Where do you want me to cum Little One?"

"Inside me Sir." I say.

"You do have a fetish for cum don't you slut? You want to be filled and claimed is that right?"

"Yyyyessss Sir." I stammer out as Antonio speeds up his thrusting.

"Cum slut." He says. In an instant I feel my pussy clench down, my second orgasm more intense than the first as it overtakes my entire body.

"That's it Little One" he says as he fucks me intensely and I feel his release filling the inside of me. My sensitive pussy feeling satisfyingly full.

As I'm coming down from climax I feel you and Antonio releasing me from the restraints. As you take the wrist restraints off you take time to rub my wrists. You follow the same with my thighs and ankles while Antonio gently removes the plug. You hand me a towel to clean up with and I lay there on the bed, allowing myself to relax and recuperate.

Antonio proceeds getting dressed as he speaks.

"Kat, that was an extraordinary experience and I am forever humbled and grateful that you put trust in Mr. E and myself to have this time together with you. While Mr. E has done a great job training and teaching you, the true art of submission has to lie deep within the submissive and for you it is definitely present. You're a rare gift."

"Thank you Sir. I am proud to have pleased you this evening." I say with an exhausted smile.

You hand me my satin robe.

"I have a feeling this may not be the last we see of you Antonio." You say to him. "This is definitely a birthday I will never forget. Thank you for joining us." You shake Antonio's hand as he heads to leave.

You turn towards me after Antonio closes the door. "I am very proud of you Kat. You are an obedient submissive and I enjoyed watching you submit to Antonio. It is time for us to take a bath and wind down after such an eventful evening. Join me won't you?"

I am eager to follow you for a bath. Even though my sexual appetite feels satisfied the low throb returns at the thought of the care you take when you're washing me for the evening. Feelings satisfied and content I place my hand in yours as we head to finish the night, our way.