Mr. Edwards Comes

Story Info
Mr. Edwards comes for Claire.
10.4k words
4.06
5.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MR. EDWARDS

It was almost the end of February; it was now the depths of winter. The snowfalls of December and early January were now an extremely uneven and almost rock-hard surface on sidewalks when homeowners didn't clear them. The narrow and uneven paths made walking difficult, when one had to walk on roads, one either had smooth ice where the heavy graders had cleared the snow, or ice rutted by car's tires in residential areas that the city only cleared once during the winter. Thanks to the city one also had to climb over hills of snow and ice dumped on the edges of the sidewalk by those same city graders.

The weather had settled into a normal cold spell with temperatures only rising to around -20 C (-4 F) during the day (and even colder with the wind chill). People struggled to get to work, if you drove you made sure to plug your car in (1), If you took the bus you dressed in layers and hoped the bus wasn't late. You only went out if you had to. Where the snow had laid undisturbed it still had that cold beauty, but everywhere else it was hard icy snow or piles of that which had been shoveled. The outside was to be endured. When the cold snaps broke there would be skiing, snowmobiling and skating on outdoor and indoor rinks.

Claire was alone at home; her parents and younger sister Amanda had taken a trip and would be gone for a week. She had just gotten up and was wondering around the house in her blue satin nighty with spaghetti string straps when she heard the mail being delivered. She decided to just go and grab it. She opened the door and grabbed the mail, but all of a sudden Mr. Edwards was right there.

Mr. Edwards had raped Claire when she was being shown off at the Sam Store opening as a slave sample. He had also tried to claim she was his slave and even whipped her at the store before being discovered.

Before she could react, he had grabbed her hand and forced himself into the house. Claire was too shocked and terrified to respond, and she fell back on her slave mind.

"Look what we have here you little bitch. Because of you I'm up on charges."

Claire could only weakly respond, "It's your own fault, I didn't make you whip me. You're not supposed to come within twenty meters of me."

"I bet they'd drop the charges if you were my slave, then everything I did was legal."

"I'm not your slave; I'm a free woman." Claire's voice crocked.

"But if I make you my slave now, that would give probable cause that you were my slave."

"I'm not your slave, now please go away."

"I told you I'd have you and now is my chance, you won't be able to deny it once I have you for a week, I know you parents are away so your dad can't protect you." He grabbed at her nighty to pull her closer but instead the straps became untied and it fell to the floor. Claire shrieked and being naked in front of him. She was used to being naked but didn't want to be exposed in front of him after what had happened at Sam's. Quickly he took hold of her arm and pulled her closer, then started squeezing her breasts, "Ya, I told you I'd have these again, now I'll have them permanently. Once its warm enough I'll show you around town and in front of your parent's home all collared and naked."

Claire was helpless to resist, the combination of slave training and suddenness of his intrusion made it almost impossible for her to override her slave mind. He then pulled her upstairs and looking in the rooms until he announced, "This is your parents' room. I'm going to fuck my slave in here and humiliate both you and your father."

He pulled the covers off and threw her on the bed, he undid his pants and let them drop to the floor, then he mounted the almost zombie slave girl and pushed his small, hard cock inside her and started humping her. He was so small, so like the last time she barely felt him. His jackhammering of her lasted barely two minutes and she felt him jerking as his warm seed entered her.

He got up and pushed the now flaccid penis in her face and demanded, "Clean it." Claire obeyed, and licked his penis clean, after which he pulled up his pants and ordered her. "Where's your phone, I need it to answer any messages your parents will send." Acting like she was in a dream, she got up and went to her room and gave her phone to him. He then announced, "Now come with me, my trucks in your driveway, its a short walk and your house is hidden behind bushes no one will see you leave with me."

He demanded she kneel. When she did, he placed a slave collar around her neck. "Now you're my slave and there isn't anything you or your dad can do about it, so get used to it. I told you I'd have you as my slave and I get what I want." He attached a chain and led the submissive slave out of her home.

Quickly he had her out of the house and laying down in the back seat of his truck driving to his house. Claire was trying to clear her head but all too soon they arrived and parked in his attached garage. Dragged into her new prison he immediately demanded she make him something to eat. She had to try to find where everything was and eventually made him scrambled eggs and toast, which he ate while Claire sat on the floor taking the scrapes, he threw for her. When he went to watch TV, Claire went to clean up after the meal. The kitchen was a disaster area, pans were everywhere and it took her a couple of hours to clean and get things in order.

Claire felt the collar around her neck and felt trapped. Her slave mind had been activated and she didn't have the tools yet to fight it, she was his slave now. He came in and said, "Now you're going to be punished for what you did to me. Bend over the table!"

Claire did as he commanded, he started hitting her with a slave whip, the sharp pain of each strike making her cry out. But what he didn't know is that Claire had been trained to be a pain slave, to turn pain into pleasure, the pain of each stroke would be followed by quivers of pleasure.

One, Two, Three, Four, times he hit her, each time she tried not to let him see she was getting pleasure from it. Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten, he continued, the force of his strikes flagging off, as he had never done anything like this and his first strikes were fueled by anger that was quickly satisfied. Soon he was just doing it because he though this was what he was supposed to do and it faded away by number fifteen. She had to try to focus on the pain or she might orgasm.

After he left her, Claire laid on the floor curled up, she cried and wanted him to know she was crying. This was the only way she could fight back, and maybe this would make him think she was now completely under his control.

After she was able to recover, she went back to work and soon had the house in order, the house wasn't really a mess, but it was disorganized. He had been divorced for ten years and over time he had been able to take a minimum care of the house.

Claire was slowly waking up, but couldn't yet find the will to escape. Her slave mind was still in charge, but was being challenged by her free self. But, never the less, she continued to act as a proper slave. When she fucked him that night, she had him lay on his back and with her on top. He was out of shape anyways and preferred it, though he preferred the idea of being on top and in control. Claire refused to use her special pleasuring techniques on him, or use slave pleasure on herself, but she did make sure he was pleasured better than he ever been in his life. She had to think of how to escape, call the police when he was gone, find a neighbour to help her? She had to think of something soon before her parents got home or this could turn ugly fast.

She had been with him three days, and he had become more affectionate towards her. She was hoping to lure him into a false sense of security so he would drop his guard. But then he announced he was taking her to a Justice of the Peace to officially enslave her. Claire went into a panic, but then realized that this was a chance to speak to a court official that she was a free woman who had been kidnapped into slavery by him.

The next day he brought her to the Justice of the Peace at the court house naked, so confident he how had her. Standing before the judge he announced, "I am here to legally declare this woman is my slave."

But then, Claire shocked Mr. Edwards and spoke up, "I'm not a slave, I'm a free woman. He kidnapped me and this isn't the first time. He's on bail for attacking me in Regina, look it up."

The judge said, "That's a strong accusation slave. You had better be right."

"Check my chip, it will read I'm not a slave."

For a minute Mr. Edwards was unable to respond to this unexpected turn. Then he got angry and hit Claire with the back of his hand yelling, "How dare you disobey and embarrass me like this." The judge called for the sheriffs to restrain him and they were separated. (2)

"I will not allow this outburst in my court." She then ordered a search of current legal actions against Mr. John Edwards and that a chip reader be found. A search of court records showed he was accused of attacking a Claire Anderson and restraining order ordered him to remain at least twenty meters away from her. She then looked at Claire, "Miss Anderson, why did you allow him to take you in the first place?"

"It was a complete shock him coming up to my house and barging in. My parents and younger sister are gone for a week so there was no one else there to help me, and he knew that. I received slave training when I was graded and that took over until I could get my bearings. I played for time and I have been planning to try to contact the authorities but he beat me to it."

Mr. Edwards broke in emotionally, "My wife left me ten years ago, this is the best sex I have ever had, she's been taking care of me like my wife never did. Please I need her."

The judge then questioned Claire, "Did he ever beat you, threaten you, or treat you badly in any way?"

"He whipped me when we got to his house, and threatened me too. Not since then, but it's only been three days."

"Did you clean house, and serve him non-sexually as well?"

"I was trying to keep busy, for myself, and hoping it would keep him from abusing me fi it looked like I was being a good house slave."

Mr. Edwards spoke up, "She has a slave star, right here." Pointing to her right breast, "This says she should be a slave."

The justice looked at Claire, "Is this true girl?"

"He's exaggerating, it doesn't mean that, it just means I was the best slave trainee."

"So that means you're a fully trained slave, not only that but the best in class. Maybe you should be a slave?"

"I keep telling you, I am not a slave, why won't you believe me? You can't grab a woman off the street and make her a slave, it would be a free for all!"

The judge told him, "I am going to have to involve the local Police in the matter of the kidnapping. However, I am not sure what to do about you Miss."

Claire was confused and was starting to worry, "What, why, I'm not a slave, I don't want to be a slave. It should be simple, send me home and send him to prison."

"I am reluctant to separate a slave from its master, even if its less that legal."

"Less that legal, he kidnapped me and made me a slave!" Claire voice rose as she spoke, trying to hold back panic. "You can't think of sending me back to him, he'll kill me for what I did."

"So, you admit your living as a slave, and you stayed, and took very good care of him?"

"I had too, don't you understand?"

"Please calm down Miss. I am going issue a Temporary Enslavement Order to allow him to keep you as his slave for thirty days and we will see if you feel the same after that time. I am also going to lay a protection order, he cannot punish you in any way for what you have done, and police will check on you every day to make sure he is following orders."

"What, what, what are you doing?"

"I'm sure you can handle a little slavery, and if he steps out of line for one second, I'll send you home. And he will still have the police investigation of this incident to contend with, though if you decide to stay his slave, I think almost all of the charges and investigations will be dropped."

Claire heart dropped, she was trapped by the law and was now his slave. A chip encoder was produced and her chip was re-written as "Slave" and "Property of Mr. Edwards".

The new slave went back to her new home like a zombie. She couldn't believe what happened, what would she say to her parents? How could this happen, is this even legal? She didn't know what to do. Should she try to get a lawyer? Should she let her slave mind take over so it would be easier to be his slave?

Claire felt broken, and acted almost like she was sleepwalking doing her basic slave duties. It also very strained in the house while as Master Edwards stewed in his anger over what HIS slave did to him. Slowly his anger abated as he took Claire's semi-awake state as being broken.

After a while Claire realized that she was finding it easy carry out her duties as a slave. She didn't like being a slave, she didn't like him, but somehow everything, including the sex, was "easy" to do. She couldn't understand it, it didn't feel like a "Slave Mind" had completely taking over, she knew what that felt like. This was different, while most unwilling slaves would suffer mental trauma at having to do all that a slave did, Claire could do her slave duties and not feel bad about it. She could have her mouth pleasuring his cock, rolling her tongue around the cock head and then deep throat him and not feel like she was being abused. She hated him and her situation, but somehow it wasn't interfering with her being a good slave. Claire started to worry, was she now a slave, if she left Mr. Edwards would she just end up a slave to someone else? She tried repeating to herself, "I Am Not A Slave! I Am A Free Woman!" But the words were less than convincing.

Claire had been responding to phone calls and texts, being overseen by her master, with vague language and small talk. She had hoped she would be back home before her family but now something had to be said so her family isn't and shock and her father doesn't come charging in with a shotgun. Finally, after explaining the threat to master, she messaged her older sister, Anne, in Calgary and tried to explain her situation. She was careful, she didn't want to sound desperate and in need of rescue. She reassured her sister she was OK, and that her sister would have to try to break the news to her parents and help keep their father under control. Her sister's response was in barely disguised anger and panic, informing Claire she would get in touch with their parents' lawyer so he would have an advanced heads up and help deal with their parents.

The flurry of messages over the next day and a half were difficult to keep up with as her parents and their lawyer all got in touch with her. Mr. Edwards refused all calls from her parents (of course) but did have to give way to the family lawyer, Mr. Davydenko who arrived with two police officers and a Writ of Habeas Corpus. (3) Assured that Claire was in good health and that the justice's instructions were being carried out, he left giving her a hug. Unfortunately, nothing could be done, the earliest a court date in front of a full judge was available was in sixty-four days, and by then it would be over, so Claire was stuck. The lawyer arranged for her to meet her family at a natural location, which occurred with many tears shed while her father had been given a prescription for valium to keep him from losing control of his anger.

Claire started getting nightmares where she was locked in a cage and forgotten about. She would yell and scream to be taken home, then she would call in desperation that she'd be the slave of whoever saved her. But no one would respond, leaving Claire to die cold and alone. This caused her to become jumpy and anxious during the day. She could still carry out all of her slave duties, but when she was left alone the walls would feel like they were closing in. Having master around at least gave her something to do, and not feel alone.

Claire decided to survive she would have to let her slave mind take charge, it should let her feel happy to be a slave and hopefully help with her anxiety. But found that even with it in control Claire found she was still disgusted with Master John Edwards. He was still obnoxious and a braggart; he smelled of stale beer and grease; his preferred television entertainment was wrestling, slave dramas and comedies, and anything else with sex and violence; there was nothing in the house to read but supermarket tabloids. Her slave mind let her survive, and even thrive a bit, by giving her a feeling of happiness from performing being a good slave. It made her feel loyalty to her master, even overcoming her feelings about his hygiene and personal tastes. In fact, it she came to feel a sense of triumph in overcoming his unpleasant aspects to serve him so well as a slave.

Claire would great him on his return from work by pleasuring him with her mouth, but only using a basic technique. He enjoyed it immensely, and would praise his "Hot cock sucking slave" often holding on to her head as she worked his cock. He enjoyed the meals she made him and usually just sat in front of the TV with a beer, which suited Claire as it meant she could avoid interacting with him using the excuse of cleaning up after supper. This allowed her to turn off her slave mind and let "Free Claire" have control of her mind, helping to ensure her slave mind wouldn't be permeant. The problem was that when her free self was back out, her real feelings about situation would make her so upset she would be reduced to tears. Claire now had a spit personality, part wanting to be free and hating her situation, the other finding that being a slave was easy and made her happy.

Often Mr. Edwards just fell asleep in front of the TV, which made it easier for Claire. She would give him a pillow and a blanket so it looked like she was taking good care of him, but she was really just trying to keep him unconscious as long as possible. Sometimes she would have to wake him to get him to bed and get him into his sleepwear. She would finish up by using her mouth to get his penis hard and then mount him, finishing her slave duties. He always wanted her to sleep in the bed with him, naked of course, so he could occasionally feel her up. There were more than a few times that he had her cuddle with him while he slept. Claire had noticed after a while that Mr. Edwards was in a better mood, and started trying to give Claire some pleasure by rubbing her clitoris, even buying a vibrator to use on her, which although his use of it was clumsy, she did enjoy it.

To improve his body odor, she invited him into the shower with her, washing him down with soap and water and shampooing his hair all while making finding ways to make it sexy. Claire also worked hard to get his clothes clean and ironed to make him more presentable. Soon people were commenting his improved appearance and attitude, and as people treated him better Mr. Edwards felt better about himself and acted better.

Claire had fewer nightmares, but now when she was caged and alone, she would be rescued by Mr. Edwards. The change in her nightmares worried her, what did it mean? Did she want to be Mr. Edwards slave? Was her mind telling her this was her life now?

So, who was Mr. John Edwards? Fifty-six years old, overweight (but not obese), average height, dark brown hair and brown eyes, below average in looks. His father was illiterate, and only spent a few years in school and went on to spend his life doing menial jobs. His mother was a drunk, she occasionally beat him, but for young John, the worst part was her just not being there, physically or emotionally. He grew up doing poorly in school both academically and socially. The school counsellor suggested he be put into a trade school, where he did much better and became a Machinery Mechanic at an aging local factory. He got married to Elizabeth Lodge, but it was a loveless marriage. They had one daughter, Joan, which his wife took far away when she left him a decade ago and he hadn't heard from since. He was a braggart because he was insecure, he was loud because he wanted attention, and a bit of a pervert because he was emotionally stunted. He also made no effort to help improve himself until now.