Mr. Edwards Comes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day he brought home three of his friends they had been drinking, they weren't drunk, just loud. Claire knew what she would have to do, even though the thought disgusted her. To each of them she unzipped their pants and pleased them orally. Her audience roared encouragement and lude comments as she did her duty with each of her tormentors. Her mind told her to do what was expected of a slave and please her master's friends. It would give her a sense of fulfillment for being a good slave. Unfortunately, their drinking made them more flaccid that usual and it took more work to finish each job.

By the time she was done her whole mouth was covered inside and out with cum, and swallowing it all made her sick to her stomach. When she had finally finished her work, she brought them cold beers with a smile and submissive words, then she washed out her mouth in the kitchen and had a ginger ale. She sat with them, being passed around so each could molest her body, and although they all smelled of grease, sweat and bad cologne, she would pretend she enjoyed it.

After a while she brought each of them, one at a time, to the bedroom to use her body for their pleasure. Sucking on their medium sized cocks to get them hard then spreading her legs and having them mount her all the while telling them they were so big they were hurting her and it felt so good. One by one they had their turn. Claire was happy to shower herself off when the evening ended and just have to service her master, being with him alone now gave her a feeling of being safe.

Claire came to a possibly dangerous decision, to use slave pleasure on herself so she would feel better about serving him. She had used it in the past and not found herself emotionally enslaved to her partner, but the last time she had used it the orgasm had been so explosive she pretty well lost her mind for over a day.

She did it twelve days into her service, she was sitting on his cock and he was thrusting from below when she unleashed the technique on herself. Quickly she found pleasure forming over her whole body rising like a fire. Even her fingertips were feeling the effect and Claire began to breath faster, almost hyperventilating. Soon her whole body and brain exploded in spasms of pleasure and she collapsed beside her confused master drenched in sweat. His worried attempts to communicate were met with caresses and smiles.

It took an hour before Claire was able to tell her master that she had used a self pleasuring technique on herself, later explaining that she rarely does it because its so intense. But it had its effect, she now LIKED her master, and it now began to enjoy serving him.

Claire was starting to notice that Master John was becoming a better person, his attitude was improving, he was less angry and more relaxed. On the few times they went out shopping, he wasn't as loud when talking to people, he had become friendlier and even helpful to people he met. People who would have avoided him if they could. On these trips Claire wore her regular clothing, and these trips were infrequent as the temperatures were rarely rising above -20 Celsius (-4 F) and just going outside became an endurance test.

At home he even helped out cleaning up, he would sneak up behind her and start kissing her neck and caress her and gently entering her, their bodies moving much more in rhythm. He would use the vibrator to pleasure her during these times and at night would hold her close after sex. In the evenings while watching TV, when she wasn't busy, instead of having her sit on the floor he would have sit on his lap cuddled up beside him.

As for Claire she found their fuck sessions much more fun with him trying to please her asking her to tell him what she liked and what to do. Now instead of her just laying on top of him he would caress and kiss her, then lick and suck on her nipples and use the vibrator on her clitoris to arouse he. Then she would now give her special blowjob by licking the head of hic penis, rolling her tongue around it, then slowly pushing the head in while pressing down with her lips. As it moved through her mouth her tongue would pleasure it as it moved down here throat. It didn't go far but she made a show of it choking her as she bobbed her head back and forth on the now rock-hard cock as she caressed his balls. She would slowly release it from her mouth then slowly lower self on to his cock, then concentrating, she would use the technique of pompoir on him. Making her vaginal muscles to squeeze and massage around his manhood and give him pleasure like no other, leaving him breathing rapidly, drenched in sweat, and so happy.

Finally, Claire found herself before the Justice. Claire had to work hard to clear out her slave mind so she could stand up for herself. After talking to Mr. Edwards, she asked why Claire's mood had swung so dramatically back and forth. Claire had to explain about "slave pleasure" to the full court and how she had originally triggered it to survive the original thirty-day term by making her like her master. Then how it triggered itself and made her love him, but that she was able to break through and turn off her "slave mind" (which she also had to explain).

Claire testified, "Although I was horrified at the idea of serving him, I was able to get past it and allow myself both to be a good slave to him, and even like and enjoy it. But that is a result of my training that made me a good and obedient slave that did my best to make him happy. But its not because I want to be his slave, its training, and well, essentially brainwashing myself. And even though he has become a much better person I still want to be free and go home."

Mr. Edwards shoulders slumped at her announcement, even though she had previously told him of her wishes. "Please I really need her, she has made my life so much better, I don't know if I can lose her."

Then the justice spoke up, "Now I had some of the court officers have volunteers to ask around town about Mr. Edwards and the general consensus is that he has become a much better person, many people saying he had been a, as many described you, 'a loud jerk'. And I put this improvement as your accomplishment Miss Anderson. You've been a great improvement to his life and it would be a pity to lose that. However, there I nothing in the laws and regulations that says that's grounds for enslavement. You also say your master-slave relationship has improved, and you no longer hate serving him. I would really like you to consider offering to become his legal permanent slave."

Claire was upset, but spoke up, "Please ma'am I want to go home, everything you said its true, but he can get his own slave, I would even be willing to help train it to his needs."

Mr. Edwards spoke up, "I don't have money to buy my own slave. The factory has been cutting back hours so I don't have ten thousand dollars or more to spend on replacing her."

Claire had and idea, and knew she should explain some things, but not in public. "Madam Justice, could we have a word in private? I would like to discuss some personal information about myself but don't want to broadcast it in the court."

"Well, its not unprecedent, and if I think there is anything the court should know I can reveal it."

So, Claire and the justice went to her office and both sat down. "I don't know haw much detail I should go into but I'll start and you can ask me to elaborate. When I went to England, I was slave graded, and they sent me for slave training to improve my grade. However, by mistake they sent me to Roman House, you've heard of them?" The woman nodded, "It not your regular slave training, it a hell of lot more intense, and they like to say the turn out slaves, not wannabes. The fact that I can still turn around and say no to slavery I, and other people have also said it, that it shows I have a strong will. Now this also means I can just kind of go on automatic and be a slave. And there is another thing, I was also taught to use what's called, 'slave pleasure' which is a mind trick to increase my pleasure during sex with a master. However, its real purpose it to make a slave fall in love with their master and bind them permanently to them. Yes, I did use it, and for me it really gives an explosive orgasm, but it made me go from hating him to liking him. So, as I said its really brainwashing and not my true feelings."

The woman now interjected, "So if you were to do this more often you would fall in love with him and become a devoted slave?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Wouldn't that solve the problem; you'd be happy and he'd be happy?"

"But my family wouldn't be happy, maybe they would accept it but even now my dad is on medication so he doesn't kill Mr. Edwards. And as I said, it would be artificial, self brain washing. I wouldn't be a truly a willing slave."

"Yes, I see."

"And there is one more thing, I do have the money to buy him a slave, and I would willing do it to be free again."

Back in the court the justice addressed the court. "I really want you to stay another thirty days to see if your relationship improves even better, hopefully leading to you becoming his permeant slave, I am enforcing another thirty days of slavery, but this is the last time I can do this."

Claire slumped in her chair, was she ever going to get out of this? She told her self this keeps happening again and again, but she's always gotten out if it. On the other hand, none of those slave experiences had lasted this long. Something told Claire to do it voluntarily, though she didn't know if it would really make any difference, or even help her in anyway.

Claire had feared this; this woman was determined to keep her a slave to Mr. Edwards because of the improvements she had made in him. So, it was back to his house, being his slave, and both liking and hating it. She debated allowing her slave mind back in control, which would also probably make her love him again. But at least it would make the whole experience enjoyable, though an artificial enjoyment. She decided to tough it out till the end, if it did end. The idea of leaving him became more and more upsetting to her, even visits to her family were hard. And she even started finding that the disgust and forced slavery was sexually exciting. She continued to perform as a human vibrator, sometimes he got so out of breath after she wondered if he was going to have a heart attack.

The days went by and grew longer, and the weather warmed slowly, the snow and ice started to melt.

A week in, she was on top of him when all of a sudden something started happening. Her pleasure levels started rising, her breathing quickened, her mind thought of her master. Claire started realizing that somehow slave pleasure had been activated. 'No, no." she called out softly. Her master asked if she was all right but she didn't answer. She tried to stop it but couldn't stem the tide of pleasure quickly rising to a crescendo. Before she knew it, her body and brain erupted in pleasure and she was screaming "Yes, yes, yes" and shaking uncontrollably, and finally collapsed on the bed with her brain not able to make a coherent thought.

When she was finally able to get her thoughts together, she realized she LOVED her master, she adored his touch, she treasured the feeling of his cock in her, she found their time together precious, she never wanted to leave him.

For the couple of weeks Claire was in heaven, she practically danced around like a Disney Princess. She was sad when he was gone, she was happy when he came home. Now when his friends came over, she used pompoir on them too, which gave them so much pleasure they walked funny. She encouraged him to whip her at least once a week, saying that a slave must be kept in line. At first, he was hesitant but found it enjoyable that she would crawl to bring him the whip in her teeth.

There was just a small part of original Claire in the background, trying to get her voice heard. Little by little she emerged to spoil everything, finally allowing her to make a free decision. She reminded herself this was all fake, brainwashing, not what a wide-awake Claire would ever want. She realized that she could, with difficulty, "turn off" her slave mind, having it on and off so often had given her some degree of control over it. Unfortunately, it meant she was back to her original feelings, disgust at being his slave, but at the same time able to be a good slave.

She kept to routine, concentrating on that to get her through the days, doing her slave duties because that was what was expected of her. There was no passion but a kind of friendship, she did her duty and was surprised at how easy it was. Claire didn't understand it, it didn't feel like a slave mind, it was coming so naturally she started to worry she couldn't be anything but a slave anymore. She still dreamt of being free again, she didn't fear freedom. But somehow being a slave wasn't something that she had to brainwash herself to be able to do.

She also found that some a kind of connection with her master was forming. It wasn't love; but she couldn't explain it, she almost felt like she needed him. Was it some kind of addiction, was this something unique or was it something known, but kept secret?

She liked having her master nearby, she liked knowing he was happy. There was even some kind of a positive feeling when he entered her beyond sexual pleasure. And seeing him sexually satisfied gave her a feeling of fulfillment.

Finally, the last thirty days service was over. Claire didn't expect to be freed, even though the Justice of the Peace had used up the last of the extensions. The justice announced, "I have been informed by Mr. Edwards that there is no key for your collar because it is a permanent collar, something he didn't realize at the time. You would have to go to a machine shop that does very fine work to remove it. That and along with your long, uncomplaining service to him leads me to believe you have to stay with him. I think your only other option is to be sold at auction at this point in your life. Word has gotten around town you are his slave, and that is a label that is hard to remove. Now I cannot forcibly enslave you, only a full judge can do that. But I can certify you have been a willing slave to Mr. Edward. You're in a grey area of slavery, not you're not a full legal slave, but neither are you really free. So, until you can get the collar off it would be best if you stayed his slave. If you can, maybe you can get your freedom status back completely. Court adjourned."

Back she went, to a place she couldn't seem to leave. The problem was that Claire found herself content to be still serving her master. She didn't want to but she was unable to stop, some other kind of connection had developed, and she wasn't able to break it. He was a good master to her, only whipping her once a week because she told him that a slave needed it for discipline. He liked her cooking, he wanted to pleasure her as well during their fucking sessions and his improved mood led to hugs and caresses throughout the day. Claire felt she would eventually end up a slave now, and it was better to stay with a master who actually loved and appreciated her.

Spring had come and the snow was melting and people were moving around more. Claire would visit her parents, but she knew she couldn't stay. She was finding this a special kind of hell; she was unable to stop serving a man she still found disgusting from a lifetime of encounters with him, though she had to admit he was a much better person now. She knew if she allowed her slave mind back in, she would fall in love with him, she knew she could turn that off but this new thing she couldn't. She hoped her true feelings for him would eventually push it away.

Claire's sister Amanda had turned eighteen, and had to take the mandatory Introduction to Slavery in school now that she was an adult. At first the classes limited themselves to basic information about what the law said in Saskatchewan and how it was different in other Provinces. This was explained that since the original British North America Act that created Canada in 1867, the provinces had been given control over Property and Civil Rights which gave them control over slavery. This led to a hodgepodge of different laws which lead to a somewhat confusing rules for when a Free Person traveled, though it mostly affected women, they were under law on slavery that applied in whatever province they were in and not the one they were from. While when a slave traveled, they were generally under the law of the province they were enslaved.

For the girls the class this wasn't exactly titillating since naked slaves were on TV for all to see. In the beginning the girls would wear leotards to practice slave stretches and the less sexual slave positions. However, as time went by the classes became of greater intensity. The girls were encouraged to do there exercises in the nude and the regular teachers were replaced with those experienced in acquiring and training slaves. The were harsher in their criticism and certainly targeted the best-looking girls, especially those with the weakest academic records, or girls with a reputation of being promiscuous; trying to push them into slavery. Amanda was targeted because of her good looks, fit body, red hair and D Cups.

In Yorkton, no one was yet openly owning slaves, except for Mr. Edwards with Claire. The school asked Mr. Edwards to use his slave to professionally demonstrate all the slave moves, including those used on the auction block. Most everyone knew about Claire as her predicament had been picked up by the local press, creating gossip. Claire hadn't really paid much attention but it was a source of some embarrassment and anxiety for her family, who tried their best to hide it from her. Mr. Edwards had agreed and when his slave showed up it wasn't without quite a bit of awkwardness for Amanda. Claire knew her sister was in the audience but she had become reluctantly obedient and performed all her moves expertly. A few words were exchanged between sisters before Claire had to return to her master.

By the end of the school term, and Amanda's graduation from school, one girl had already been enslaved and the so-called teachers tried to interest more of them to do so. When no one took the bait, they moved on to the next item, Slave Experience.

Slave Experience was a voluntary program for (mostly) girls to experience real slavery. They would find a slave to "apprentice" to for a week. Their new owner would pay a nominal fee of a hundred dollars and a parent or guardian (usually the father) is given a "claim ticket" to be reclaimed. However only one person's name was on the claim ticket, though in event of death a designated backup would receive the ticket. The only reason for a girl to do this was it counted for two full collage credits and they would receive a substantial grant for collage.

Claire had already put aside money from her lottery winnings to completely pay for her sister's university. However, Amanda had watched and heard about her sisters' experiences in slavery and it did intrigue her. It was only for a week and it might seem weird, but apprenticing under her sister might be the best way to do it.

To say her father was against it was an understatement. He had already lost one daughter to slavery and he didn't want lose another, not even for a week. Knowing that Claire would be there to look after her helped only a little bit. Eventually he gave in, feeling hopeless about the situation. He signed the Slave Experience papers and received a claim ticket and the hundred dollars.

A slave monger came to Amanda's home and she had to undress right there, her parents having left the room, and a real slave collar was placed around her neck. Then she was marched down the street to Mr. Edwards home and upon arrival was told she had to pleasure him with her mouth. She had given blowjobs to some of her boyfriends but she still felt repelled at having to do it. Afterwards her master commented that she was nowhere near as good as her older sister and that she should get some training from her.