Mr. Edwards Comes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire showed her around the house and told her of what domestic duties she would have to help her with. Claire and Amanda had worked together at home in the kitchen so it was a matter of getting used to the new setup before they were able to get into a good work rhythm.

After making supper and cleaning up, master insisted on Amanda replacing Claire on his lap, commenting with pleasure on her D Cup breasts and squeezing, sucking and otherwise playing with them. It made the new slave uncomfortable and it made her queasy thinking of what would happen tonight. Of course, Amanda was no virgin, but doing it under these circumstances upset her.

Night finally came and Claire kneeled beside Amanda on the bed giving her pointers on pleasuring her temporary master. However, Amanda was surprised when he started pleasuring her clitoris while she sat on top of him. None of her boyfriends hadn't done much more that suck on her breasts and place tab A in slot B. She actually found herself, in spite of her distaste of having to have sex with him like this, having an orgasm.

"Its too bad she can't do that pom-poor." Her new master said. Claire explained that without the special training machine, it would take years to perfect the technique, and she didn't think she could teach her.

Unfortunately, Amanda was terrified when he brought home two of his friends, and Claire told her she would have to pleasure them as well. She did so and was able to hide her disgust with having to give one of them a blowjob, then access to her pussy to the other.

Amanda cried when he insisted, she bring him the whip, since she had to experience that as well. She was shaking and her knees were weak as he hit her, Claire put the gag in her mouth as something for her to bite down on. It hurt like hell, even though he didn't hit her as hard as Claire. Her sister comforted her afterwards and put a pain relief lotion on to relieve it.

It had been five days when their mother called and was obviously crying. Their father had a heart attack and they had to come to the hospital. Their master had them wear clothes and they used scarfs to hide the collars and he drove them to see him. He was unconscious and the doctor told him he will survive but he will have to have surgery in Regina and a long recovery period. Not thinking of themselves the sisters were worn from crying when they went home with their mother to keep her company. When the time came for their father to be moved Mr. Edwards drove them all to Regina, but Claire paid for the hotel room for them.

Their father's surgery was a success and he was placed in a medically induced coma for recovery. The girls returned to Mr. Edwards, as their father could not use the claim ticket, and no one else was allowed to unless he died. The girls realized they were stuck there for the long haul, and Amanda lost hope.

After a month they were still there, their father had been returned to Yorkton and was getting better but the doctors felt it was inadvisable to go through the strain of claiming his daughter. But this hit Claire especially hard, it became the straw that broke the camels back of her enslavement. She truly wanted to leave now, but she couldn't leave her sister behind particularly when he said, "You can leave when you want, just leave your sister behind."

It was week six before their father could reclaim Amanda. Amanda had confessed she was having misgivings about leaving. She didn't know why, she didn't like him that much, though he treated them fairly well. Even when she finally stepped out the door to go home with her parents she looked back with regret.

Now it was time to find a replacement slave for Master John. She was happy her sister was free again, but she knew being a slave for so long will have messed with her sister's head, maybe permanently. All she could do was suggest to her sister that she avoid slave stores, the SlaveTV channel, or any kind of slave play with boyfriends. She also recommended finding a good group of friends, going out and having fun will push her away from slave thoughts. And of course, she told her not to tell people how long she ended up serving her Slave Experience, in fact maybe don't mention it at all.

Claire stayed with Mr. Edwards and went on her search for a replacement. After two weeks her mother asked why it was taking so long, Claire replied she was looking for the right one. All the major slave houses had their available slave's online with complete profiles, you couldn't purchase them online (yet) but a partial "hold" (for a fee) could be placed for a few days, allowing one to come and inspect them in person without worrying they would be sold ahead of time. If they were far away one could pay to have them transported to a closer affiliated slave store.

Claire had interrogated master about body type, hair and face preferences and was careful to look for slave trained in serious training facilities, especially preferring Roman House where she had been trained. You had to look closely to find trainer scores for slaves but she found one that she felt would suit him, showing her profile to him. They had to travel to Winnipeg, but it was worth it, Slave Sally had blond hair, 38D breasts, and a pretty good face, though no where as pretty as Claire. But she had been trained at Roman House with good marks so Claire knew she was would be a worthy replacement, Claire even made sure Sally's ability with pompoir was at up to snuff, by having master trying her out.

Making sure master was enthusiastic about her she offered to buy her for twenty thousand dollars, knowing that with the Back-to-School sales on, and that the Christmas season was weeks away, so there was a dearth of buyers. And Sally was nice looking but not beautiful, and buyers often preferred looks to skills instead of whether or not the girl was a well-trained slave. Claire's offer was accepted, they filled out the paperwork, but since Claire paid for her, the ownership certificate listed her as owner, allowing her to return her if she was unsatisfactory (in 30 days) or resell her to recoup the slave's cost. This was possible since Claire was not a registered slave, just an unofficial one. If Mr. Edwards liked her, Claire would turn ownership over to him, along with a legal certificate declaring he had no claim on Claire.

Back at master's home Claire made sure to put the new slave, well sister slave, through her paces. Teaching her to cook to her master's taste and clean properly, As well making sure no "quirks" showed up. Of course, master loved this, now he had two slaves to serve him again. Still Claire was a less than enthusiastic slave, she still had troubles getting herself to leave. It was like it had become an ingrained habit, but more so. Slave Sally regarded herself as the senior slave, since she was the real slave. And she ordered Claire around, forcing her to do all the worst jobs.

With great difficulty Claire left two weeks after her sister. Sally's attitude towards her made her slavery unpleasant and help break Claire out of slavery. Both Master Edwards and Claire still found themselves crying when she left, fully clothed but with her permanent collar still in place. She would have to find someplace that could cut it off safely.

Claire had a hard time readjusting to life as a free woman. It was made even harder with her collar that signalled she as apparently a slave. She even found wearing clothes didn't seem right. Could she ever recover her feeling of being a free woman?

It was at the beginning of December that Mr. Edwards died in a car accident. Instead of feeling free Claire found herself feeling lost. Now what would she do? Who was she?

  1. The plug is for the block heater that warms the engine and especially the oil. Many parking lots, businesses and other buildings have electrical sockets to plug your car in while at work.
  2. Sherriff's in Canada are not officers of the law but officers of the court.
  3. A Writ of Habeas Corpus is actually used for people detained by the State. However here it has been expanded to include slaves.

ALTERNATE VERSION

It had been five days when their mother called and was obviously crying. Their father had suffered a stroke and they had to come to the hospital. Their master let them wear clothes and they used scarfs to hide the collars as he drove them to see him. He was unconscious and the doctor told him he will survive but he will have to have surgery in Regina and there would be a long recovery period. Not thinking of themselves the sisters were worn from crying when they went home with their mother to keep her company. When the time came for their father to be moved Mr. Edwards drove them all to Regina, but Claire paid for hotel room for all of them.

Their father surgery was successful and he was placed in a medically induced coma for recovery. He was moved back to Yorkton and the girls had to return to Mr. Edwards, as their father could not use the claim ticket, and no one else was allowed to use it unless he died. The girls realized they were stuck there for the long haul, and Amanda lost hope.

Their father was brought out of the coma two weeks later, but was still unable to speak, let alone walk. When they visited him, he would smile but not much else. His recovery was going to be extremely slow; the doctors told them it could be a year before he could walk and talk again. He was moved back to Yorkton and to a rehabilitation center for therapy. Some of the women (and men) were slaves and were very attentive to him. Both Claire and Amanda visited him every day and would strike up conversations with the center's slaves. Both of them were truly curious how they came to be here and how they found it. The main reason they were there was that they were older or only graded "Select" so no one would want them as pleasure slaves. They thought it was better than working on a farm and the patients were very appreciative of what they did for them.

The sisters even noticed that their father was always happy to see the slave's that took care of him. He was able to write his thoughts down on paper, though it would take time and more questions to completely understand what he was saying as his notes were often confusing. He would ask about how life was with their master, and when it was time for them to leave, he would tell them to serve their master well. It started to seem that he now supported the idea of them being Mr. Edwards slaves. They weren't sure if it was the stroke changing his personality, or the slaves taking care of him was causing his more pliant mind to change his attitudes to slavery and his daughters being slaves.

It was some six weeks after their father's stroke that the sisters were taken before the same Justice of the Peace by their Master.

Mr. Edwards put his case forward, "My supposedly temporary slave has been with me almost two months, and she hasn't been redeemed because of her father's stroke, but she also hasn't asked to stay as my slave so I want some official decision as to what Amanda Anderson's status is, because I don't want to accused of illegal enslavement. It was only because of my slave Claire here that I was able to have the charges dropped."

"The Judge inquired, "Do you have any evidence that you can bring forward as to the health outlook of Mr. Anderson?"

"No, I don't, and his wife won't tell me. But can you force the doctors to reveal that information?"

"No, doctor-patient confidentiality does not allow it. But I want Slave Claire to testify as to what she knows."

Claire was in a panic; she didn't want to reveal her father was incapable to redeeming her sister for months. But her months of servitude had made slave training and slave mind take control and make it impossible for her to lie or disobey.

"Now young lady what is your father's medical condition?"

Claire wanted to lie, she wanted to give a vague answer, she wanted to say she didn't know, but she couldn't. "The doctor's said it will be months before our father will be able to walk and talk, but the doctors say he will do so again. My mother has Power of Attorney for my dad, can't she redeem my sister?"

"You'd have to get a judge to decide and it might be a complicated legal question. To complicate matters the courts are booked full so it could be two to three months before get a hearing. I think it would be in everyone's best interest, including you and your sister, to simply accept complete enslavement for your protection. As presently both of you have ambiguous slave status's, it opens you to possible enslavement by other parties, even sent to auction. So as Mr. Edwards has been a decent master, I think it would be best if you stayed with him and were completely registered as his permeant slaves."

"But he could sell us if he wanted too, now he can't."

"That is true but if he agreed a No Sell Certificate could be issued and that would also be put on your slave chips for easy reference."

"What about if my dad does come to redeem us? What if our master dies, we don't want to be sold or transferred as part of his estate? And besides my sister is going to collage this September, she can't go as a slave." (1)

"You'd have to find out from the Slave Experience Company if there is a time limit or redemption. As for your master, a Certificate of Release Upon Death can be signed by him. However, your chips would read "Released Slave" and although you couldn't be forced to be slaves again, the legal status of freed slaves is ill-defined right now."

Claire and Amanda talked it over and they felt they didn't have much of a choice, either stay with Mr. Edwards or take a chance on an auction. At least they got along with their current master although he was still had horrible taste in television, and his only reading material was trashy magazines.

They signed the enslavement papers, the other papers the Justice mentioned were prepared and signed by Mr. Edwards, and the Judge applied her official seals to everything. They were now true slaves. They were brought to the Slavery Department where their documents were notarized, and they were placed in the computer system as slaves. They were then brought to the back area where their inside lips were laser tattooed with their Slave Identification Numbers. The girls were then locked into stocks and Claire quickly realized what would happen next. Their master decided on a generic slave tattoo of a chain in a circle. The girls were so terrified they both peed themselves, something so common there was a grate below them. They couldn't see anything but first Claire let out a piercing scream as the brand was applied. A cream was quickly applied would help heal the burn and numb the pain, because Mr. Edwards didn't want them to suffer. Claire didn't feel any pleasure follow the intense pain, she barely had time to think about it as she heard her sister plead then scream and cry as she received her brand. Soon they were returning "home" in too much pain and anguish to think of anything else.

Mr. Edwards gave them a few days of just light duty to recover from their ordeal. Their new lives had begun.

  1. Though slaves are forbidden to attend university, they are able to take online and correspondence courses. Of course, additional slave training is encouraged.