Mr Friday Night

Story Info
Who would you like as a one night only encounter?
2.1k words
3.79
3.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr Friday Night

The rain outside was hammering against the window of the bedroom where I stood, it's noise took my mind away from my heartbeat that I could hear thumping loudly as I began to undress in the spare bedroom of my house. The house I had always thought was too big, now made sense with what it was currently being used for.

I took my time as I stripped off my normal everyday clothes, piece by piece I let them fall to the floor, I almost teased myself as I did so, my frumpy, thick, long sleeved wool jumper stretched over my head. I took a sharp intake of breath at the cold air against my body! Note to self, put on the central heating next time I laughed at myself.

My pale discoloured bra was unclipped and I let it fall away from my flesh and onto the floor, the cold air brought my body out in goose pimples, my nipples hardened and grew in size which I ignored for the time being.

The clasp on the belt holding my jeans up was opened and the zip pulled down to let the material fall from my hips; a quick hip shuffle and I wriggled them down towards the ground, stepped out and kicked them into the corner of the room. This left me with the final piece of clothing, my knickers, my four year old easy pants.

My thumbs inside the material rolled them down to the ground where they were also discarded. I stood naked looking at the new outfit I had picked out that was laid neatly on the bed, I smiled and a little giddy giggle escaped from my lips.

Firstly my knickers, black with red trim, with ease they slide up fitting snugly, then my garter belt and my stockings, rolling the silky material over my foot. As it followed the contours of my leg it gave me goose bumps thinking of the satisfaction they will give for the next few hours.

I stand and slip into my heels and bend and clip my foot inside before picking up my bra, wrapping it around to cover my breasts and I stood in all my glory and wondered if there was any point, I wouldn't have them on for long and found myself giggling again.

I couldn't be subtle in high heels walking across the wood flooring and into the bed room.

I can't help but smile at the sight that beholds me, but then who wouldn't when they have a naked man tied to their bed!

His name you ask is anything your heart wants him to be? Today he is Rob, tomorrow it could be Lee.

Is he my boy friend or my husband or just someone I picked up at a bar? Well that's the beauty of the Friday night rule, and I ain't telling anything else! All you need to know is he is hot, my word is he hot, tanned all over, just enough muscles to make you interested and the chest hair of a man. His hair is dark and a little damp from the shower, oh and an erection that you just want to have buried inside you, that I can tell you fills the spot nice and neatly. He smiles and I can't blame him, I look so amazing even I would make love to myself.

Rob breathes deeply as I climb up onto the bed, my knee touches his thigh and I smile, his dirty little mind must be doing cart wheels with anticipation of my touch, of where and what I plan to do. I could just sit here and admire the fine fellow and pleasure myself over him?

Oh yes that is a wonderful idea, I am such a bitch!

The outside of my hand touches his cheek, I feel the soft hair-free contours of his jaw from one side to the next and lean in just so he can feel the warmth of my breath on his lips. My hand continues down his shoulder and onto his arm, sending every single nerve ending on his body into overload.

We kiss and our mouths lock in passion, I can always count on his kiss to send shock waves through my body, it's like he knows that a kiss can be a great thing to have in your armoury in the art of seduction.

I feel my breasts harden further and my nipples stiffen to the point that I begin to want them touched in anyway possible, I let my breasts fall forward and touch his chest, his hairs rub over my skin.

I position myself over him and run my hands up from my stomach, over my ribs to the softness of my breasts, my hands cup under them and I run my fingers over my nipples.

I pull away from our kiss, my saliva evident on his lips, I feel the need to tease and I cover his eyes with my hand and slowly open my fingers to allow him to see just a little of my bare breasts, so near yet so far, such a shame.

We kiss again, deep and long, our tongues touch and explore as our breathing becomes faster with our need for passion.

I pull away and sit astride him, I breathe in deeply and my breasts rise and fall, I feel the tip of his cock twitch on the side of my thigh, his chest rises as he tries to calm his breathing.

My hands hold my breasts, softly I knead them and he smiles as I run my fingers under them (a little trick he taught me by the way) until I held them out in my fingers and they feel bigger than they are. Not that he minded or cared about size, feel is what he liked and I knew why, I rolled both my nipples between my finger and thumb as my breasts sat in the palm of my hand.

I had Rob sat helpless as I pleasured myself, I could feel his cock engorged and it's bulbous head flicked against my arse cheek as he moved to try to get me to slide down his length so I could ease the burn that drove him to despair, mmm the heat I could feel could have started a fire.

Leaning towards him I kissed him hard, his breathing is fast as I pulled away slowly and teased my breasts just in front of his face.

Rob laid back, took a deep breath and closed his eyes to try and control himself.

Well I am not going to stand for that am I?

So I took hold of his right nipple and rolled it between my finger and thumb just to get his attention.

His laugh echoed around the room, he smiled and let out a very deep sigh.

Well I wasn't being mean, I was already told I was the greatest fuck of his life so I have a standard to maintain.

I also had a burning myself, my lips plump, moist and eager for his erection. I placed my hand between my legs and ran my finger along the length of my vagina, relaxing my muscles as the plump lips of my sex gave out their pre sex juices.

Who was I kidding, I needed it just as much as he did! I was going to be rough I had decided, but only the first time though.

I felt for his erection, took hold of it in my hand and fed it into my vagina. I squatted and pushed down onto him, holding myself up with my arms, I used my leg muscles to ride his length, the first few motions were to make sure he was well inside me. I pushed down until the tip of his cock was almost pushing against my stomach.

The third push was the one that got his attention as I tensed my internal muscles, I felt every muscle in his cock and plunged again, again and again.

I had already made him orgasm and I could hear the noise of our juices combine as I plunged relentlessly onto him, his cock holding up well as I leaned forward and held onto his shoulders. My legs began to burn but I wanted more, my internal muscles were taut as I orgasmed and began to slow with the waves of pleasure that jolted inside me.

Rob had other ideas however and bucked with his waist to meet my now timid motions until I let go, fell forward and kissed him with passion and tongues.

I slowly pulled myself up from his length until the tip of his cock was held by the folds of my sex, his erection taut but not hard.

I allowed him to suck at my breasts, his tongue teasing at the nub that was my nipple. I pushed them forward so he could take my bare flesh in his mouth, in and out I moved from the left to my right breast each one being courted by his tongue.

At this point I was undecided what to do next, did I want to untie him, did I want more of his erection? No, none of the above, like I said, I am a bitch and a horny one at that.

So I moved myself around so I was my back on all fours, took hold of his cock and licked around his tip tasting both mine and his juices, a strange taste but you get used to it.

Rob tried to push into the bed as I took in my mouth most of his cock, right until I could feel it on the back of my throat, that got his attention.

Holding the base of his cock I felt it come back to life, the poor sod it was so sensitive his body shook like he was being tortured by electric shock. My saliva trickled down onto pubic hair as I lubricated his length giving a smoother flow around my mouth.

Rob began to groan and push up so he could fill me more, but I pushed down onto his waist to stop him moving.

"You want it rough then?" I asked. Sitting up I turned half my body and moving my lower body towards him, I pushed up my sex until it was in his face. Within seconds he was lapping at the gaping hole of my sex, sucking at my folds and licking at my clit.

Bless him, he had a good tongue so I began to work on his cock using my hand to masturbate him, but nothing like he was expecting.

From the off I pounded my hand vigorously holding it tight showing no remorse for the sensitivity he was enduring, my hand's speed was like a jack hammer. His breathing became deeper as he sucked at my lips until he could take no more, he orgasmed and cried out as cum shot out from his cock.

Giving as good as I got he sucked at my lips and sucked them hard into his mouth, pain and pleasure raced through my body until I moved and let his hands free from his binds. He made a move pushing me aside from him and onto my back, legs flung open and up onto his shoulders, he buried his cock without remorse hard into me. Instantly my juices flowed and I grabbed onto the bed sheets as the next thrust made me catch my breath and the next had my breasts moving up and down on my chest.

Again and again he plunged into me, covering his cock with my juices until I felt him tense, jerk and bury himself inside me. He began to slow and catch his breath until he stopped, we let the feeling of ecstasy flow through each other as we panted.

I had got what I had wanted and he would be leaving soon. I was fulfilled as I moved him over onto the bed, I stepped onto the floor he looked up at me.

"What do I call you?" he asked.

"Whatever you want?" I shrugged.

"I have always wanted to fuck a Susan!" he replied.

"It's confirmed then, my name is Susan, accounts manager! Will that be good?" I spoke as I headed for the door.

"Do you want my number?" he asked and I stopped.

"No, not really!" I replied. The look of disappointment took the colour from his cheeks.

"I know where to find you if I want you again though" I cut him a smile and a twitch from his cock! I left the room and an hour later he had left my house.

The End