Mr. Grinch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
prinnavea
prinnavea
125 Followers

"It's ok sweetie, it's ok. I wasn't asleep. Bad dream?"

She nodded and I went sat down next to her placed my arm around. I she was trembling with almost quaking body shakes.

"You're ok, it going to be alright, your safe now." I whispered to her.

Candice looked up and flung her arms around me and clung to me hard. I did something I most likely should not have done. Scooping the maybe hundred ten pound young thing in my arms, I walked into my bedroom and laid her down in my bed. I went to the bathroom and got a warm wash cloth and gently wiped away her tears. Then I settled in the bed on my back and pulled her to me. She curled into a ball with her head on my chest cling to me as I pulled the covers over her.

I stroked her back gently, thinking what if Betty sees this. Well, I will deal with it in the morning and turned off the lights. Candice was soon fast asleep.

Chapter 9

Well the morning came and sure as bears shit in the woods, everything was going to shit. I was planning on being up before the two women were, but I must have been more tired than I thought.

A really loud almost scream woke me up. I was a little disoriented when Betty came flying in the room hollering. She came in so fast she had carried herself just past the foot of the bed.

"Fred! Fred! Fre...."

Tears hit her face immediately and she bolted back out the door some where in the house. I looked over at Candice who was sprawled out. Candice was face down, her bent arms splayed out beside her head and her legs parted wide. Her thin shorts had twisted around and her bare crotch was on display.

"Fuck!" I said under my breath.

I jumped up and went after Betty. I looked in the room she slept in, then the guest bath. I found her sobbing looking in the laundry room.

"Betty, it is not what..."

She cut me off quickly and composed her self slightly, her back still turned to me.

"No, need to Mr.Grinch I guess you figured some kind of payment was due."

She sank to the floor in sobs, her naked ass shining at me from underneath the pajama top. I stepped around her to face her, when she shouted out with venom in her voice.

"That's my daughter! You fucking bastard! That's my daughter."

Then more sobs. Now Candice shows up in the kitchen seeing us in the laundry just as Betty releases another verbal assault. and pounds the floor with her fist.

"You fucking bastard! You mother fucking bastard."

Candice saw her mother on the floor, the pajama top now up over Betty's back. All she heard was 'You mother fucking bastard'. Her eyes went wide and the tears started as she screamed out.

"No! No! NO! You motherfucker!"

Candice turned and ran, Betty just sobbed and I had think fast how to straighten this out.

"Betty, look at me."

"No." More sobs.

"Betty, please look at me so I can explain."

I needed her to see I was still in sweats pants and tee-shirt from last evening.

"NO!" And more sobbing.

I had enough. I commanded loudly, in a deep tone. Gentle wasn't getting any where.

"Get, off, that, floor, now! I will jerk you off that floor by your hair. Now stand up and pull that shirt tail down."

I didn't have to say it twice. She was up and had her hands to her face. Either to hide from me or a protection mode. She stood there sniffling and shaking. I growled at her as I passed her.

"Come on we need to find Candice!"

She didn't move so I grabbed a wrist and jerked and dragged her with me. Candice was in my bedroom. Why, I don't know. I dragged Betty in and practically threw on the bed.

"Sit!"

I pointed to the edge of the bed. They both jumped to the edge of the bed, their feet dangling, and sat. They were both still in tears and glaring daggers.

"I'm not dealing with this shit. You two got these thoughts in your heads and wouldn't let me explain. Stand up and give me back those clothes."

They grabbed their clothes and pulled them tight to themselves.

"Please don't hurt us."

Betty pleaded, thinking she knew what was coming and she couldn't stop it. I could see it in her face.

"Stand up and get those clothes off!"

Betty jumped and shed the pajama top, letting it drop to the floor. Candice was a little slower. They stood there trying to cover their nakedness and whimpering.

"Please! Mr. Grinch. Please don't do this." Betty sobbed.

"Give them to me Candice and you two sit back down."

I stroked my dick a couple times, evil Grinch was really coming out now. Candice obeyed but cautiously.

"I think momma will go first, then little daughter. Get up in the center."

I leered at them, as I thought to myself, damn these two are gorgeous. Betty little plumper and a bit wider hipped than Candice's slender frame, as they scooted to the center. Both had loose curly ginger hair, Betty's a little straighter than her daughter's and shorter. I could see the fear of what was happening in their minds.

"I changed my mind. Daughter goes first then momma." I sneered.

Betty dove across Candice quickly and pleaded. Protecting her daughter.

"No! You said me first." Betty pleaded, as she spread her legs invitingly.

I grabbed Betty's leg to drag her to me to the edge of the bed.

"Good move, momma, but that isn't going to help. We are gonna get this done and over with."

I straightened up and stood by the bed, I stroked myself a couple times more. Betty laid there open legged, inviting me, so to speak. They looked at me wide eyed, and fearful, thinking of what was coming next.

"But, first things first. I need a cup of coffee. Candice still goes first, telling her story of last night. Then Betty you tell Candice your side of it. You both come to the kitchen afterwards and you had better be naked."

I took the night clothes I had in my hand and headed for the door. I heard Betty as I slammed it shut hard pulling the outer knob off in my hand. Shit, more aggravation for the day.

"What the fuck!"

Chapter 10

I went to the kitchen and started some coffee. It was about fifteen minutes later when Betty came peeking in to the kitchen. I saw her and looked over as I was gathering things for breakfast.

"Where is your daughter?"

"Can we get some clothes?"

"Nope, where is Candice, Betty? I 'm not done with you two."

I was going to ride this horse down the rode a ways. She went back the other direction and in a couple minutes came back with Candice in tow. I turned to look at them trying to hide and cover themselves with there hands. I motioned them over to more center of the kitchen.

"Coffee?" I asked.

I got two nods and a please. It is amazing how nudity can calm some women for some reason.

"Cream? Sugar?"

I got one cream and sugar and one cream. I took the coffees over to them and held them out. I was smirking a bit, which hand would uncover what. Candice took her hand from her pussy took the cup and Betty did too. I was a little surprised at that move. One young bald pussy and one shaven with a some what trimmed red haired triangle above her cleft. They sipped their coffee while still trying to cover their delicious looking pairs of breast.

"Thank you Mr. Grinch." Betty and Candice meekly said.

"We will get our clothes and things and leave." Betty spoke in a humbled but fearful voice.

"Nope. Not until you have had breakfast, I am not eating all this by myself. Then we will get down to business." I spoke not looking at them.

'Calm yourself, Calm yourself, Freddie' my thoughts ran as I turned to making breakfast again. I didn't need a raging hard dick at that moment.

"You two can sit down if you want, I'll be awhile getting this ready. Scrambled Eggs and sausage, toast if you like. I might have some kind of fruit in the fridge, I don't recall."

I dropped the sausage patties in the heated skillet and went to scramble and season the eggs.

"Please, Mr. Grinch, we should leave." Betty started.

I spoke out loud and gruffly.

"No! You can leave when I say you can. Which is after breakfast."

"I would like to help you then if you will let me." Betty said, trying another angle.

"Ok, sure, scramble the eggs and get them ready would be a big help."

Betty got up and came to the counter still covering her breasts and reached for a full apron close by. I caught her reaching for it.

"No, no. I don't see you getting any hot grease splatters and unless your real messy, the eggs won't get on you either."

She looked a little disappointed her plan didn't work. I heard Candice giggle lightly. I smirked a little too. She just looked at me then dropped her hand and went to scrambling the eggs and adding the ingredients I had set out. I watched as Betty's breast wiggled and jiggled, while I flipped the patties.

Candice was giggling again, she seemed to have lost her fear. Then said she would make toast and got up and went to the fridge. Candice bent way over checking for the bread and butter on the lower shelves. She swayed her bare ass and pussy at me. Betty caught my eyes looking and me grinning. She turned and slapped Candice's bottom hard leaving a hand print and a squeal from Candice. They seemed to be loosing their fear.

"Quit teasing like that Candice! Before he has bent over this counter and fucked."

Betty slapped her hand over her mouth at what she blurted out.

Candice straightened up and rubbed her ass, red in the face. Her breasts jutting out, her delicate nipples protruding out a little.

"Yep, that has been know to happen on this counter." I spoke out flatly.

I got to chuckling looking at the two of them while I put the sausages on a warmed plate. I reached around Betty for the eggs, smelling her hair. I told Candice the bread and butter was already out. Betty could see my pants starting to tent out and blushed, I didn't have to look down. Candice just stared a bit starry eyed. I needed a break from all this temptation.

"Does everyone now know what took place last night and this morning?" I asked them, as I stirred the eggs.

"Yes we do Mr.Grinch." Betty spoke up, Candice wasn't saying anything.

"Good, now go get some clothes on before you gorgeous lovelies drive me over the edge of sanity."

Betty grabbed Candice by the hand as they scurried into the laundry, giggling lightly. I kept to the eggs and had just removed them to a dish when I glanced to the laundry. Candice looked at me a bit opened mouthed then whispered to her mother. Betty just nodded to her, glancing my way. They had clean clothes to wear now.

My tented pants were starting to collapse, at least partly.

"Ok, ladies, breakfast is on the table."

We sat there and ate in silence for a few minutes, when Betty spoke.

"We did talk Fred, I may call Fred again?"

I nodded and told please call me Freddie it sounds more friendly.

"Freddie, I, and Candice, are extremely sorry about this misunderstanding this morning. We sincerely apologize about that."

I looked at them both and smiled slightly.

"You're both forgiven, seriously, but it was a miss-assumption, not a misunderstanding. But I understand with what you saw, Candice was laying there in my bed in a, um, well.. 'after well fucked' position."

I saw Candice turn a prettiest crimson red.

"Then she saw you on your knees and arms with your bares ass and lady parts shining. You were screaming very nasty things at me, like I had forced myself on you."

I then saw Betty turn very red.

"Did little missy tell why she was in my bed to begin with?"

"Well, she just swore nothing happened."

"Ok my story on this, if I may. Candice woke up almost screaming. I waited for you to go to her but you didn't come running out. I looked in on you and you were oblivious to the world, sleeping. So I went to her and cradle her trying to calm her down, I told she was ok and safe. She grabbed me and clung to me shaking and trembling, fiercely, she wouldn't let go. So I put her in bed with me. Her head was on my chest and she was curled up in a ball next to me and I had my arm around, when we went to sleep. I was trying to make her feel safe. Oh, and I was in these clothes all night, then you came in shouting out my name."

We finished our breakfast and I started to clean up. Betty and Candice pushed me out of the way, telling me that was their job. I didn't argue as I needed to shave and shower and went to my bedroom to clean me up.

When I entered the kitchen I told them the were free to go if they wished.

"I will help pack your things and if you want, I will still get that hotel room for a couple days I said I would, but, I also know of a women's shelter that might help you."

Then I added on, watching for a reaction to my comment.

"You're welcome to stay, only one rule. No stealing or drugs, or any of that kind of shit. I will respect you and your wishes and you, mine. I would be happy if you stayed for awhile. Besides the accommodations here aren't too shabby."

Betty made a little gasp sound then looked at her daughter. Then answered me.

"Mr. Grinch that is a very kind and generous offer, but..."

Candice cut her off.

"I..I want to stay Mr. Grinch."

"Candice! We can't." Betty looked at her daughter, almost horrified, then at me.

"I can mother, I am almost twenty one. I can if I want too."

Betty looked at her daughter, then at me, then back to Candice. I saw a realization set in, as a fear and a tear struck her face, knowing her daughter spoke the truth.

"Please momma, please. Stay too."

"Please momma." I added in tenderly.

Betty looked at me, red in the face from emotions, and with a meek, 'Okay, we will stay,only for a few days'. I stepped over to Betty and asked If I could give her a hug, which she accepted. Then Candice jumped in to the hug too.

I helped them bring everything in from their car and separated out all their clothing to launder. I bought some packing boxes for the rest of their things and put them up in the garage.

Chapter 11

It was three days from Christmas, the ladies were still with me. Betty had been searching for employment, anything she says as long as it brings in an income. Candice not so much, but she has been a good house keeper. I hope that lasts with Candice, but we will see.

Candy, as she wants me to call her now, began asking me why I hadn't started putting up decorations for the holidays. I knew eventually this would come about, and knew I would have to tell what happened. We were sitting down to a nice roast beef dinner when Candy asked again.

"Well Candy years ago now I... well we, Eloise and I used to decorate the house up very nicely. Yard ornaments and figures and house lights."

She said 'oh ok' and looked at me for the rest of my story. I told her later I would tell them both about it.

"But right now let's enjoy this marvelous dinner you two have diligently worked so hard to make."

I got them to smile and even blush a little over the compliment, which they deserved. Roast beef, whipped potatoes, carrots, celery, with some gravy and side dish of fresh green beans. All done to delicious perfection. There was even dessert after.

We chatted through dinner about what everyone had done that day. I got caught up on TV news and programs coming on for the day from them. Then we cleaned up the dinner and and retreated to the den and TV.

"Oh look 'The Grinch' is coming on, and Freddie is the star." Candice said, laughing at her own joke.

"That story was about a different Grinch, who stole Christmas. My Grinch story is a lot different, It's about how the Grinch's Christmas was stolen from him."

I said that rather melancholy, then chuckled. Betty turned the TV off.

"What happened to the Grinch's Christmas? Freddie"

I went and poured a whiskey, then, some wine for the girls. I began my story.

"Once upon a time on a cold snowy winter night.."

Betty grinned and chuckled lightly, then smiled at me

"No Mr. Grinch, the real story, the one you said you would tell after dinner."

I told them I would if I sat between them. I didn't want to look at them or their faces as I relived that dreadful time. I stared into the fire place watching the flames flicker as I began.

I told them the whole story and as much of the conversations I could recall from so many years ago. I also told Candice that is when I put everything away in the garage and never had Christmas since, or any other holiday. I could sense their mood and didn't want a pity party going on.

I turned the TV on and we found a good comedy Christmas story, 'Home Alone'.

I went to bed after that and so did Betty. Candice stayed up watching some kinda of horror flick. I was laying in bed looking at some photos in a album of Ell and I when I heard a tapping at the door. I half expected it was Candice saying good night. It was Betty as she opened the door wider than where I leave it. She came in the room and over to the bed, she was wearing my pajama top I had first given to her. She could see where a few tears had run down my cheeks, noticing the photo album.

"Fred, I just wanted to say goodnight and thank you for telling your story. That explains a lot about what happened that first morning we, Candice and I, were here."

Betty leaned over and kissed my forehead while patting my hand. She had left the two top buttons loose and her ample breasts hung down opening up the shirt, quite a bit of her cleavage was in my view. She then cupped my cheek with her hand, looking in my eyes.

"I will leave you alone Fred, sweet dreams and I pray you rest well."

"Thank you Betty, you have have sweet dreams and rest well also."

I did rest well that night and for some reason felt like actually going to work that day. Little did I know later in that day a surprise was would be waiting for me when I got back home.

Chapter 12

I was driving down the street to the house I was about midway down to the culdesac. I could see a car turning in the culdesac, it slowed almost to a stop in front of the house. I didn't recognize it as belonging on the street. I was almost to the culdesac when it passed me, I glanced at the driver. The windows were tinted but I could see what looked like blonde woman driving. I dismissed it as I drove up to the house. To say the least I was surprised, there were decorations in the yard. I stopped and just sat there looking at them, Betty and Candy had done a nice job of it.

I started to drive in the garage, but, there seemed to be a lot of boxes in the way. I smiled to myself, the little minxes had been busy doing things to day. I started to enter the house through garage, but the door was locked or blocked. So I went to the front and in that way.

They were just cleaning up the stuff they had drug out of the garage when I walked in the door. They both looked at me with wide eyed deer in the headlight looks and stood there.

"Surprise?" came from Candice meekly.

"Mom said we could." came next.

"Candice Ilene Smith! you told me Fred said it was ok to do this."

I smirked at them, one blaming the other. Then I started to laugh. They asked what was so funny still standing there like they were ready to run out of the room.

"You two, when I came through the door. You both had that look of 'Oh shit what do I do now'. By the way it all looks beautiful, you two did very nice work."

I got smiles and thank-you's then hugs from both of them. Betty then did some totally shocking me. She wrapped an arm around my neck and pulled me down to her kissing me fully and lovingly on my lips, with a full body press.

"Mother! sheesh!"

Betty unglued herself from me and started stammering and blushing.

"I..I.. I'm sorry Fred. I don't know what came over me."

She backed away almost falling on a box then darted to the kitchen. I came out of my shock and began chuckling turning red myself. Candice teased her mother by saying she gets one those next then started laughing hard, her eyes twinkling at me. She then scurried off to her mother giggling. We three finally cleaned up the mess of decorating the house.

prinnavea
prinnavea
125 Followers