Mr. Jones, the Neighbor Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're not done yet, bitch," he said sharply. "You're not getting up until you've taken every guy who wants to breed you. Got it?"

"Yes, Sir," said Dad. He sounded sloppy, cockdrunk, turned on. His cage was straining between his legs.

"Go ahead," Nick said to me. His own cock, streaked with a shining line of cum, was chubbing back up at the thought of watching me breed my Dad. "Give it to him."

The two who were watching stared at me, intrigued. I pushed my dick down to level with Dad's hole, rubbing the head along his cunt lips. He moaned in anticipation; a single drop of cum dripped down to his taint.

"Please..." he was muttering. "Please... please fuck my hole... please breed me..."

I looked at Nick again. He shrugged. "Why not?"

I plunged deep in his ass, deep, so, so, deep, in a single thrust. No going back now. Dad's face pressed against the floor, and he moaned as loud as a scream. He felt incredible, soft and wet and inviting. There was no need for lube; cum coated my dick. I pulled out almost all the way, letting him feel my cockhead against his outer ring before forcing myself into him again. And again. And again. Deep dicking my father in front of these strangers, fucking their loads deeper into his pussy. Dad was loving it; he was mumbling and groaning deliriously into the floor with every stroke.

I couldn't believe that it took this long for me to take him. I couldn't believe I could have had this ass any time I wanted, and I waited until now. It was wasteful. Fucking wasteful.

Soon I was lost in his cunt, fucking him as hard and fast as I could. I felt a sheen of sweat cover me; this was a harder workout than anything we had done on the floor. I could smell myself, I could smell both of us, but that just spurred me on to fuck harder. It was like a primal frenzy had taken over me, and the only thing that could stop it was shooting my load inside him.

Oh shit—I shouldn't have thought the thought—

"I'm getting close," I panted.

The onlookers started to cheer me on: "Fuck yeah!" "Breed him!" "Give it to him deep!"

"Fuck—I'm—I'm really—oh SHIT—"

Dad's face rose from the surface of the floor for just a moment.

"Max?"

"Fuck yeah, that's so hot!" Nick was saying. "Breed your dad, kid!"

The others were shocked.

"That's his DAD?"

It was too late to explain. I heard the noises I was making, I could feel their eyes on me, but none of it mattered. All that mattered was that I was cumming inside him, and it was the best thing I ever remembered feeling. The shockwaves of pleasure seemed to travel through my cock to the soles of my feet, to the palms of my hands, up through my crown. Every pump of the orgasm seemed to blast all the way through me, so that by the time it was finished, I felt completely and totally drained. Slowly, very slowly, I pulled my cock out. It was still half-hard, and smeared with cum. I knew just what to do about that.

"Clean," I snapped.

Dad scrambled up to his hands and knees, turned around, and engulfed my spent cock to the base with one movement. His mouth was beautifully gentle; it felt relaxing after the intensity of blowing my load.

"I can't believe we watched you breed your dad, dude," one of the onlookers said, looking repulsed and fascinated at the same time. Based on the state of his dick, it seemed he didn't mind as much as he let on.

"That was the first time," I said. Everything was calm and wonderful now, all the edges of the world smoothed by Dad's holes. "But not the last, that's for fucking sure."

My steam room buddy stepped out from behind the lockers, wearing a nice button-down shit and slacks.

"That's your Dad, eh?" he said, watching as he nuzzled at my (now soft) cock. "I bet it's fun at your house on the weekends."

"Hope you don't stop bringing him around here," said Nick.

"Of course."

Dad leaned back, releasing my cock. "Should we hit the showers?" he asked, suddenly bashful. Odd behavior for someone who just took four cumloads on the floor of a locker room, but okay. He probably was concerned about how this would affect his long-term reputation at the gym. Well, if I had anything to say about it, he was going to get used a LOT more often. At home, here, everywhere. By me and by others. Today was the start of something—if he didn't like it, that was too damn bad.

"Sure, let's hit the showers. I have just the thing to help you rehydrate."

12