Mr. Kent, Mrs. Jones and Julie Pt. 02

Story Info
It was such a wonderful afternoon.
2k words
4.77
7.6k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a bit ruder than our usual stories. There is no cruelty or underage sex in this story.

Mr Kent, Mrs Jones and her Married Daughter

Part Two. The Afternoon

I felt so sorry for Mr Kent. He was such a nice man, but now his face was bright red with embarrassment and he looked so apologetic. The front of his trousers with the damp stain betrayed his problem. Julie simply rolled off and adjusted her clothes as Mr Kent stood up awkwardly.

I smiled at him "Don't worry John. Accidents happen. Why don't you simply slip into your bedroom and change your trousers and then we can have a little lunch together. No one will ever know."

He looked embarrassed but ever so grateful and went into the bedroom. Julie murmured "We will have to be more careful, next time, Mum." I was pleased she talked about there being a next time as it had been exciting.

"Yes you are right Julie. Anyway lets make him a nice lunch before we go." She smiled agreement.

By the time John Kent returned to the lounge we had a lovely selection of buttered rolls and meats and some salad additions. It looked quite nice. We all chatted about general things and past events without mentioning the previous incidents.

It was now well past 1 o'clock and I said "Well I suppose we had better leave now Mr Kent. We don't want your wife returning and catching us all out, do we?"

John looked a so disappointed "I was hoping you and Julie could stay a lot longer Mary. Martha will be staying over at her sisters all afternoon and wont be home until 5 o'clock and I would be all alone."

I was a little taken aback with this development and didn't know what to say. Julie however could see what he was asking and murmured "And the door is still locked isn't it Uncle John?"

I noticed she seemed to change the way she addressed her old Head Master. He had always been so well respected in her schooldays. Even now that she was 35 years old, she still had such huge admiration for him and it was this feeling that seemed to be exciting her and seemed to be leading her into calling him Sir and Mr Kent and Head Master inter mixed with Uncle John or possibly Daddy. It had been very erotic and it was obviously increasing his excitement. And ours.

He was a little more assertive now "Yes Julie. All the doors are locked." He added "So we would all be safe."

They were both looking at me. John Kent sounded so needful and tried to reassure me. "I am sorry that I got too excited earlier on, but I would be more careful now."

He was looking at me in that very special way. He still looked so needful. To be honest so was I.

Julie chuckled. She knew what was needed "You like my mother, dont you Mr Kent?"

"I think she is wonderful, Julie."

I could see the way he was looking at me that he wanted so much but needed direction. I also felt so needful but needed help. Julie knew what was needed and was obviously going to enjoy giving that help and direction. She smiled "And she is nice and plump Uncle John."

She added "We will stay for the afternoon Mr Kent, but you will have to be a good little boy for us."

I could see his trousers swelling again as he looked at me all doe eyed "I will be a good boy, Julie."

John was in a world of his own. So was I. He couldnt keep his eyes off my parted knees. It was wonderful.

We were both waiting for Julie for further guidance. She simply said "Do you like them, Mr Kent."

It was obvious she was referring to my underwear and John simply groaned and nodded.

This wasn't good enough for Julie. "If you like my mothers panties, Mr Kent, you should tell her."

I was feeling so wet at this stage and John was even worse. My daughter was in total charge as John mumbled "I like your panties Mary." I was so excited.

"Open your legs Mum."

I didn't want to say anything or be difficult so I did part my knees considerably and ease my skirt up.

"What do you think Headmaster, she has nice plump thighs hasn't she?"

"They're wonderful Julie."

"Do you want to see more?"

He groaned.

"Wider Mum, and pull your skirt up much more."

As I did as I was told, I could see John actually bend his head down to see as much as he could.

I panted as I could see Julie quietly giggle "You really like my mothers knickers don't you Head Master?"

He mumbled something and bent his head down to see more clearly.

"Why don't you kneel on the carpet Uncle John, it will be easier for you."

He partly moved lower. Julie urged "Go on. On your knees. You will be closer."

He mumbled but did as he was told. More really as his chin was virtually on my knees. Between really.

Actually I felt his face moving upwards. It felt wonderful. Julie could see what was happening and kept quiet. So did I. His face was still moving upwards and was now really between my thighs. No sounds.

Then it happened. A loud sound of breath intake. It happened again. I knew what was happening. So did Julie who let out a little giggle. "Mum, he's sniffing you." It was incredible. He was such a respectable retired Headmaster.

Julie and I had played a little like this on odd occasions and with the naughty words it had become almost too exciting. I had been nervous and Julie hadn't persisted. I knew that she wanted it but respected me too much. Actually it had been so intense that it had actually happened on more than one occasion. That old intense feeling was there again. It was so wondrous. I knew Julie would encourage it and would add the words.

She did. "Go on Headmaster Higher up. Smell her. Smell her knickers. Smell my mother's knickers. She wants it."

I wasn't sure if I was helping or hindering as I muttered reproachfully "Julie, I've had my panties on all morning."

Even she was going overboard with excitement "Go on Headmaster. Smell my mothers dirty knickers. She wants you to smell her." The feelings I was having were overwhelming. Julie was even worse. I knew the words would get worse or possibly better in reality. Whichever way you looked at it.

John was half groaning with pleasure as I felt him moving his face right between my legs and his nose was pressing the middle of my pantie gusset. I moaned with pleasure. I could see Julie wriggling a lot and her hand was touching herself.

Apart from his nose moving I could see his hand moving over the front of his trousers. I hoped he wasn't going to have another accident but he had assured us that that couldn't happen twice.

As his face and nose moved we could both hear him sniffing quite loudly. Julie murmured "Can you smell it, Headmaster" He groaned. Julie wanted more "I asked if you could smell it Sir. You must answer."

He gasped "Yes I can smell it, Julie."

"He can smell it Mum. The word!"

"Yes, Julie. Ask him if he likes smelling it. The word."

She giggled a bit "Mr Kent, do you like smelling my mothers cunt."

He panted "Yes Julie I like smelling her cunt."

"Do you want to see it, Headmaster?"

"Yes Julie. I would like to see her cunt."

I felt out of control. I wanted to comply. It was ecstatic. Julie knew.

"Pull your knickers down Mum. Show him your cunt."

I leaned back to make it easier and wriggled a bit to hold the elastic waistband and pushed my panties down my thighs. John had eased back to give me room. Julie murmured "Don't take them off Mum, just down to your knees and then open up more."

When I had got my underwear down and opened up knees a bit I heard Julie tell him "Its OK now Sir. Get your face and nose back into her cunt. Its nice and hairy for you and some nice pinky bits."

It was wonderful to feel him burrowing between my legs and I laid my hands on the back of his head in encouragement.

Although it was so warm and exciting, I felt so relaxed and pleasant. I hoped John was enjoying it. John Kent no longer had his hands pressing his own trousers. He had wormed his hands round my bottom and gently pulling me onto his face. It was so gentle and was similar to my hands on the back of his head. We were both gentle and his nose pushing into me felt so wonderful.

I could see Julie undo the buttons on the front of his trousers. "He's OK Mum. Hard but quite safe. Do you want more?"

I nodded. I was so excited I couldn't speak. I simply pushed my tongue out and retracted it several times as I looked directly at her."

She giggle again as she understood my gesture and bent her head close to his ears "She wants you to lick it Headmaster. Lick her cunt. Ease your nose out and stick your tongue up her. Lick the pinky bits."

"Is it nice Mum?"

"Wonderful, Julie."

She knew how excited I was and teased "Do you want me to stop him Mum?"

I obviously didn't want him to stop now and knew she was teasing. I also didn't want to be too positive and to expose myself to more teasing so I chose not to reply.

She persisted "Do you want more, Mum?"

I wanted it to carry on and half nodded to my daughter. That was all she needed.

"Do you want to have my mother, Mr Kent?"

"H Julie smiled at me "I am going to use the word Mum."

I nodded. We both knew what she meant. There was no room for misunderstanding.

She simply asked him "Do you want to fuck her Headmaster?"

His face was partly between my legs and he practically choked.

Julie eased him away and faced him "We need an answer Headmaster "Do you want to fuck my mother?

"I would like to but would she be willing."

I was more than ready "I would like to be fucked, John, but are you sure?"

Julie also wanted to be sure "If you really want to fuck her, Mr Kent, take her knickers right off."

John moved immediately as he held either side of my panties and tugged them down. We were both ready."

His penis was already out. He didn't wait for Julie's instructions and asked me "Do you like my cock Mary."

"I like your prick, John."

He must have realised that those words excited me "I am going to shove my prick right up your cunt Mary."

They were such exciting words. he clearly understood but just groaned.

He realised that I liked them. I was very exposed as my panties were now just lying on the carpet.

He told my daughter "Pick your mothers knickers up Julie and put them on the table. You can watch me fucking her if you wish."

Julie was quite subdued "I'd like to watch Sir."

I leaned back on the settee and opened my legs.

Without my underwear I was exposed.

As he inserted his penis he half joked "Prepare to accept boarders Mary."

It was a gorgeous feeling and as he slid inside I joked 'Welcome aboard Captain."

We were both in a sort of ecstasy. I knew that my daughter was sitting on a stool watching closely. She was also quite busy in that she was doing it to herself.

Her legs were wide open and her fingers had eased her gusset to one side. The other hand was just rubbing the exposed lips.

It was all so exciting for all of us. It was gorgeous.